Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 18th, 2017, 01:00 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

As the pretty feline made her way over the hill and camp came into view her shoulders relaxed, Applewhisker had been out all morning from patrol to patrol she had offered her services in hopes of escaping most of her family drama. Not that I won't get involved. Everybody needs a break. she had tried to convince herself all day with no avail. The Molly spat out the scrawny rabbit between her teeth and began to pick at the gristly fur between her them. But once she picked the rabbit back up she could feel her muscles straining, and only than did the wheezing catch her attention. The flame coloured feline flicked a tail dismissively than slipped down the hill. I bet that colds coming back. she thought as she ducked into camp carrying her catch, she had been excused from her hunting party so she could cough. When she had finished the party was long gone and was most likely doing better without her sneezing the prey away. Yet her mind was elsewhere, the sickness that was coming on quick feet. For her while life her condition had stayed the same. Every leaf fall her health would drop but return to normal soon enough, but recently it had left her far more frail than usual. Perhaps that's why she had left. The Molly would never admit to worrying about her condition or seek out some help from the medicine sat rather she would suffer her health decline silently. and I'm doing quite well may I add, nobody seems to have noticed. she thought subconsciously as she carried her frail form to the fresh kill pile before dropping her catch and trotting towards the warriors den.

Surely a nest closest to the middle of the den would be waiting a well aged warrior? Just as she ducked to step in a regular scent caught her attention. Swinging her head to look over her shoulder burning calls fiery pelt caught her eye and she found herself frowning. As they got older her temper began to go with her age, her limit for her mate bothering her kin was growing short and it seemed to get worse each time. The Molly's ears flattened as she watched him groom himself delicately. Her tail lashed with amusement, its no lie I fell in love with a handsome tom. But was I sacrificing my kids chance at a good father over it? Applewhisker ducked back out and padded across the ckean ky her fur dragging in the dust collecting below the cats daily. Usually she would greet her mate with a purr or at the least a smile, but she was so happy with him. She had seen her own kits struggle with their father far too long and it was starting to really get to her. Green eyes blazing the feline stomped towards burning call and flopped down across from him. Why... she looked sternly into his face Didn't... and crossed her forelegs I do this... she raised her head at him and grunted. earlier? "Afternoon burningcall" said the elderly warrior in an almost hostile tone.

[ I'm On my phone it's the best I can do for now!! ]
Burningcall stretched his limbs out, allowing his claw to dig deep in the earth's bedding before he pulled them back in, and gave his chest fur a couple of licks. He could had been helping out with the clan. Though he wasn't assigned to any patrols currently, and no mentors came to him about helping with apprentice training. That's exactly what he thought he needed. An apprentice...that would keep him busy because training was something he liked to do. Anything to keep busy instead of being sedentary. Though his eyes had flicked across the clearing when he seen the familiar pelt of his mate. She strut about like a majestic queen. Burningcall haven't even noticed that he was staring at her for a moment until he blinked his eyes. Then, narrowed them. Something always had been up about her, but he could never pinpoint it right. She had been rather...distant lately. Burningcall twitched his nose. He didn't know whether he liked that or not. The main reason was that he didn't know that he was the problem. Their family had a lot of drama...caused by him. Burningcall knew he was doing the right thing. He wasn't a bad tom for voicing the facts. The truth that needed to be heard. So, why others couldn't understand that?

Now, she was walking over to him. Burningcall flicked his ears, wondering what was up. The fiery pelted tom acknowledged her existence by giving her a nod. Normally, he would had been affectionate with his mate. As she was the only one he rather be intimate with. She sat across from him, but she didn't say anything at first. Burningcall gave her a questioning glance. Was that even a small amusement of a smirk placing on his face? Though the elder warrior knew how to hid it well, so it appeared as a frown. She greeted him. If she wanted small talk - he refused to give it. Her hostile tone quickly said as much. The tom stared at her, now confused. Why would she greet him in that way? Clearly, she wasn't happy about something. About anything. Which didn't surprise Burningcall. Which he didn't care as well. She was like the rest of them. Setting themselves aside because Burningcall refused to suck up to them and be like: Everything will be okay. He wasn't the greatest father - and, he took responsibility for that. But, he was an honest father. He was setting his kits up for the world. The harsh. The cruelty. No, they weren't kits anymore. But, still. ''You don't sound too happy.'' He spoke. His voice abnormally deep as it always had been. He had a problem with speaking low because of the tone of his voice. He couldn't whisper to save his life. Burningcall liked to cut to the chase. What was her problem - why was she hostile - what can he do to fix it? It was rare when it came to fixing problems with him because his bluntness should fix everything. And, whatever she was mad about, Burningcall was pretty sure he would hear a complete rant about it. So, the tom folded his paws neatly in front of him, and allowed his tail to slither on the ground below him.

[It's cool! ^^]
Old September 18th, 2017, 09:22 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Springwind's paws were itching. Twitching with an annoyance, yet he was still happy to see his former apprentice. He imagined Hunterfang was doing fine. That he was a happy warrior. Truthfully, the older tom was proud because he knew Hunterfang was a good tom. Minus...the flirting around, but what young warrior tom wouldn't do that? There were a lot of pretty young she cats in Windclan, that was for sure. Springwind caught his little wandering gaze, wondering what that was about. So, the tom had stepped closer, but Hunterfang stepped back like Springwind had some contagious disease. Again..what was that about? It should had worried the former mentor, but Springwind took it as some submissive act. He circled the tree, flickering it with his tail before he slid his gaze towards Hunterfang, wondering if he would break the ice any time soon.

It should never be awkward around the tom. Springwind been around Hunterfang his entire life! Springwind knew and thought of this tom as the son he never had. Like he raised him himself. Clearly, Ratheart didn't do a good job at that. So, since Hunterfang wanted to play the quiet game, Springwind turned his gaze to look at the vastness of the moor. There had to be some other prey out there. The cons of living in such an open area...the prey always had the advantage of spotting the predators. Springwind parted his jaws, a familiar scent wafting around him like the smell of morning rain. Definitely, there was hare around here. As he was about to go on his way to catch it, Hunterfang had muttered some rather interesting words. Springwind flicked his ears, but he didn't turn to look at the other tom. ''Being a warrior is a privilege.'' He spoke. His voice deep and stern. Which was rare for the tom when he spoke in this manner. He was always laid back. Nothing seem to faze him, but Hunterfang's words struck him. It was a large boulder rolling to smack him in the head and bring the light out his eyes. ''And, it can be taken away just as easily.''

That was something Hunterfang didn't understand. How great and rewarding it was to be a warrior. The freedom to protect your clan through thick and thin. Perhaps, Hunterfang didn't feel close to Windclan. But, that didn't matter. He was apart of it. Not only that, he was a warrior. He needed to tend to his duties. As far as Springwind was concerned, he didn't raise no fool. He did not teach a procrastinator. Nor, a feline who was ungrateful with their position. As soon as Hunterfang muttered those words, Springwind felt the world could had stopped. Well, it was obvious that he was hunting. But, he also felt that Hunterfang would had been happy to see him. Like when he was an apprentice...but he wasn't anymore. He changed. Springwind had stalked away because he didn't want Hunterfang to see the hurt in his expression.

As his belly fur pressed to the ground, the tom blinked his eyes, hoping to catch a trail of a fresh hare. He was determined to catch this hare and deliver it to his love. At least Beefire would be the only one that needed him...it seemed. Hunterfang was next to him, trailing after him. Springwind simply flicked his ears at his words. ''Yeah - if you didn't mean it, why were the words uttered?'' His voice was soft. He wasn't mad. Just...shocked. Surprised. Then, it clicked in his mind that everyone grew up. Kits didn't need their parents when they were warriors. Even though Hunterfang wasn't his biological kit in any way. The white and grey splotched tom glanced his eyes overhead, catching a winged bird as it flew across the moor. Soon after, the flock trailed after it. It was distracting him for a moment, but he brought his gaze back down, focusing on the slightly moving grass tickling his belly fur. ''Don't worry about it, Hunterfang. If we're both here to hunt can't we just focus on that?'' Because the clan always came first. And, frankly, Springwind wanted to stay relax as much as possible. Because being tensed would scare away the prey. And, that was the last thing this tom wanted.
Hunterfang hated the tension between them with everything he had. He could tell Springwind did, too. It should never be this awkward between them. Springwind was like a father to him! Why was it so weird now? Surely not because he was a warrior. Or perhaps, An annoying, nagging voice in Hunterfang's head chided. Maybe it is.... Maybe because now that i'm a warrior, Springwind doesn't need me. But, suddenly snapped from his thoughts, the Tom flinched, actually flinched when Springwind spoke again, not expecting such a harsh tone, and skipped another step back, eyes snapping back toward his former mentor, and his ears whipping back against his head before anyone could blink. His expression was first panicked, then confused, then... Masked. Blank. His brown gaze quickly darted away. "Yeah. Y- I know. Sorry." He said quickly, quietly, shaking his head slightly to try to get rid of the sudden fear - panic - That had stabbed at him.

He shook his head again, this time keeping his gaze away. But he shifted a little whenever Springwind moved, eyes darting toward him warily, but never really resting on his former mentor. He leaned back on his paws, as if to gain some distance between them, but that wasn't really what he wanted. Yet, he couldn't help it. The only thing that could make this worse would be if Dad was here. And that's when his muscles seemed to lock in place and he stopped walking, stopped following Springwind. Ratheart's words hit him, reminded him that - Oh.. Hunterfang wasn't supposed to be doing this. Wasn't supposed to be around his former mentor... According to his father. Springwind was a "bad influence". Springwind "got to him too easily". Springwind made him "weak". Springwind protected him.

Hunterfang's eyes were wide, he barely even heard his former mentor's words. His eyes flickered around, nose twitching, but he couldn't see, nor hear, his father at all. "Spring, I don't think I sho--" He stopped, hesitated, then took another breath. Ratheart wasn't there. But if he finds out, I'm definitely gonna get into trouble later. He thought, watching Springwind for a moment. Every part of him ached to follow the other Tom, like he used to. Ratheart couldn't keep Hunterfang away from him when he was an apprentice - Springwind had been his mentor. "The good old days." Hunterfang whispered to himself, glancing back. And yet, another part of him told him to just turn and walk away, it'd be worth it in the end. He battled with himself for a moment, before finally continuing to follow his former mentor, at a much slower pace.

"Nevermind. Let's hunt." Hunterfang murmured, letting his gaze sweep around. His tail twitched anxiously, however, and he looked more on edge, shoulders tense, ears pricked, gaze darting. But, after a few moments he finally decided to try to break the ice, returning his brown gaze to his mentor. "Anything new in your life?" His voice was slightly edged with curiosity, tilting his head at his former mentor before glancing around once more. Hopefully a conversation with his former mentor could take his thoughts away from his father.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 18th, 2017, 02:00 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post

(Its no prob!)
Willowkit let out a trill of happiness. "I got it from Blazingstar!" The kit was almost bursting with excitement. "I was wandering around in his den, and I got caught," she explained. "He was so nice! He didn't punish me or anything! He gave me this leg before I left." The tabby sniffed the leg with a watering mouth. "Hey," she began. "I have an idea!" Willowkit straightened. "We should all share this rabbit leg!"
( @Beam )
"Why did he give to you?!" Eburneanpaw asked, shocked. "You -did- go into his den, to justify my question." He licked a paw and drew it over his ear. His gaze slid from hers toward the Blazingstar's den.
Then he purred as Shen made her suggestion.
"Sure," he meowed. "If that's alright with you." He paused a moment. "What's your favorite type of fresh kill?"
Old September 18th, 2017, 03:09 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Fawnskip threw her head back as she laughed that heavenly laugh of hers. ``Why, aren't you adorable!`` She let an inviting smile stretch across her features, her golden eyes dancing playfully. She acted like she hadn't taken notice of the dark-pelted tomcat's rude muttering, not really interesting in pointing out his foul attitude. Flirting was supposed to be fun! He was supposed to be happy, and then later, be sad when she drops him. She would create her own drama, drama she could control. Fawnskip stepped forward, tail sweeping softly behind her. She made sure her eyes were visible - she took great pride in her golden eyes, the darker and lighter specks that floated among the pool of sunshine.

Purring, Fawnskip meowed, ``What's got you down, sweetheart?`` She lowered herself back on her haunches, tail curled neatly around her forepaws which were placed in close proximity of one another. She swiveled her head to look over at the dark-pelted tom, ears erect with interest. Her gaze was warm as she studied the poor tom, inviting him to seek comfort in her. In reality, however, she couldn't care any less about his misfortunes. She thought, tell me you don't want to share. Tell me you want to forget about it. I can help you forget about it. We can go have fun. I know a game we can play.

Then she realized she didn't know his name. She would ask, but she really didn't want to. After all, suspense was what often guided others back to her. This is why Fawnskip never shared her name with her targets - at least, not until she was certain she had their complete attention. It had been easy with Blazingstar - who didn't know who he was? It had been him who hadn't known her name, and she kept it that way for quite some time, but she eventually revealed to him who she was as soon as she realized she had him hooked. Now, if she asked for his name, he'd want her name. He'd want her name either way, and they weren't into the good stuff yet! But Fawnskip simply brushed this off, deciding to cross that river when they got there. After all, Fawnskip was the queen of hearts.
Adorable? That was something the dark tom had never heard before - adorable. And she was talking about him? A confused expression flickered over his features, but it faded away moments later. Maybe she was confused. Obsidiansky didn't think of himself as adorable, not at all, not even in the slightest, so the fact that anyone else could use that word for him was truly mind-blowing. And even more so based off of the fact that he really and truly did not think that he was. "Uh... thanks? Your face is, um, pretty, I guess." Did he really know what to say? Not at all. Not to a she cat who was as drop-dead gorgeous as Fawnskip, and had she just approached him for a friendly conversation, he might have done better. But he was pretty sure he could tell her intentions and they weren't good.

Don't you DARE try to break my heart. He thought fiercely, wondering if there was some way she would be able to pick up the words. He leaned back away as she stepped fowards, for a moment looking panicked - he really didn't know what to do. Why did she have to be pretty? Why did she have to be... flirting with him? Why was he so bothered by this? All good questions, but without answers. Him? Down? "Life." Was the tom's simple one word answer. Yes, maybe if he didn't talk, she would go away! Stop playing with him. Realize that he was unavailable prey for her games. And at the same time, her paying attention to him was - great. Go AWAY - no don't, please stay - GET OUT!! No, no, stay... The tom couldn't make up his mind. It was a back and forth of getting up and walking away, or asking her to, and keeping her companionship.

"I have a name, though, you - you don't have to call me sweetheart." The feline shifted his weight. Even if he had liked that sound. No one called him sweetheart - or adorable - or did anything like what she was doing. Pretty-face. He added silently, knowing that was not an appropriate response to her words, but it seemed to fit her. What? She did have a pretty face! It was perfect! If only Obsidiansky were more socially apt when it came to flirtatious young beauties. How come she was around his age, yet looked so much more different then any of the other she cats around his age? She held a mesmerizing light to her - a mesmerizing beauty that was unable to be undone. Poor Obsidiansky... he didn't know what he would do. In the end, he knew that he would at least end up with getting left. Wasn't that how this went? She'd string him along. Except, Obsidiansky had some pretty powerful weapons of choice as well. If he were lucky? He would have her changing her mind about messing with him in the first place.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 18th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
"Why did he give to you?!" Eburneanpaw asked, shocked. "You -did- go into his den, to justify my question." He licked a paw and drew it over his ear. His gaze slid from hers toward the Blazingstar's den.
Then he purred as Shen made her suggestion.
"Sure," he meowed. "If that's alright with you." He paused a moment. "What's your favorite type of fresh kill?"
Willowkit grinned. "I did go into his den. We talked for a bit, and he gave me part of his rabbit," she responded proudly. Willowkit held her head high, her eyes closed. She was very proud of her accomplishment.
Willowkit opened her eyes and grinned. "Rabbit, of course! The feathers off of birds always get stuck in my throat."
Old September 18th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Though his brain told him to move, Indigo couldn't help but stare blankly at Blazingstar as he babbled on about "dusk patrols" and "fresh-kill". Thoughts whirled around in his little mind as he tried to process all this new information. Nonetheless, the young tom scurried to catch up with Blazingstar, finally realizing that his chances of survival might be better if he stuck close by this cat. Perhaps he wasn't about to lead him to his death? I sure hope so, Indigo thought as a shudder passed through him. [B]"I mean, I'm kind of young. So there's not much to tell..." he stated pointedly, though his tone was withdrawn and a bit shy. No cat had really ever cared about who he was before, so Indigo felt no need to keep tabs on his own personality. Growing up in the Syndicate had hardened him to the point where the only real trait he carried around was fighting - and even that he wasn't good at. "I'm three moons - almost four, actually - and, well... I'm not a very good runner. As... as you can see." As he admitted his obvious failure what with Blazingstar not only catching up to him but tripping him as well, he felt his ears heat up, and absentmindedly ducked his head a bit lower. Waves of shame rolled over him as he trudged alongside Blazingstar, his pace slowing just a bit.

He nodded a little bit, a small smile crossed his mouth. "Well of course you're not good at running yet," he replied, his gaze flicking towards the young kit for a moment while he spoke. "You're still young. Your legs are small and you're simply too small to be out like this. The kits back at camp will be so jealous of you," he chuckled a little bit. He couldn't even imagine the questions the kits would ask, or the stories they'll want to hear about the small tom walking with him. "They don't get to leave camp until they're six moons of age. So everything you're seeing right now, they haven't even seen yet," he spoke, his gaze finally shifting away from the smaller tom and towards the territory around them. He was content with this. Perhaps this heads up before-hand would be a good warning. He didn't need this kit going into the camp not expecting questions or stares. In fact, Blazingstar was certain he'd be uncomfortable at first, but it would work out, right? Surely.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 18th, 2017, 05:12 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Willowkit grinned. "I did go into his den. We talked for a bit, and he gave me part of his rabbit," she responded proudly. Willowkit held her head high, her eyes closed. She was very proud of her accomplishment.
Willowkit opened her eyes and grinned. "Rabbit, of course! The feathers off of birds always get stuck in my throat."
"You have nerve!" He purred in admiration. "I'm glad he didn't chew you out!" He smiled with happiness as she closed her eyes and lifted her muzzle to the sky. To be honest, she was a lot of fun to be around.
"I like rabbits too, but vole is my favorite." He sighed, then meowed, "I don't get to hunt them very much; only when I get to hunt near the RiverClan border. Maybe we can go together when your an apprentice!" His eyes widened excitedly. "What warrior do you want as a mentor?!" He asked, his gaze bright.

Last edited by Undercover; September 18th, 2017 at 05:12 PM.
Old September 18th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
"You have nerve!" He purred in admiration. "I'm glad he didn't chew you out!" He smiled with happiness as she closed her eyes and lifted her muzzle to the sky. To be honest, she was a lot of fun to be around.
"I like rabbits too, but vole is my favorite." He sighed, then meowed, "I don't get to hunt them very much; only when I get to hunt near the RiverClan border. Maybe we can go together when your an apprentice!" His eyes widened excitedly. "What warrior do you want as a mentor?!" He asked, his gaze bright.
(whoops didnt see this)
Echopaw leaned forward, his ears and face looking attentive- all except his eyes, which were zoning out. He teared the murmurs of cats beside him, but he was just staring blankly at the camp, unaware.
Old September 18th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He twitched an eye," I ain't care I dunno where I was born either."
The sale kit simply nodded back at the warrior, an awkward feeling prickling her soft fur. "Oh." she mewed in her naturally high-pitched voice back to the other cat as she shuffled her paws.
Old September 18th, 2017, 06:34 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Adorable? That was something the dark tom had never heard before - adorable. And she was talking about him? A confused expression flickered over his features, but it faded away moments later. Maybe she was confused. Obsidiansky didn't think of himself as adorable, not at all, not even in the slightest, so the fact that anyone else could use that word for him was truly mind-blowing. And even more so based off of the fact that he really and truly did not think that he was. "Uh... thanks? Your face is, um, pretty, I guess." Did he really know what to say? Not at all. Not to a she cat who was as drop-dead gorgeous as Fawnskip, and had she just approached him for a friendly conversation, he might have done better. But he was pretty sure he could tell her intentions and they weren't good.

Don't you DARE try to break my heart. He thought fiercely, wondering if there was some way she would be able to pick up the words. He leaned back away as she stepped fowards, for a moment looking panicked - he really didn't know what to do. Why did she have to be pretty? Why did she have to be... flirting with him? Why was he so bothered by this? All good questions, but without answers. Him? Down? "Life." Was the tom's simple one word answer. Yes, maybe if he didn't talk, she would go away! Stop playing with him. Realize that he was unavailable prey for her games. And at the same time, her paying attention to him was - great. Go AWAY - no don't, please stay - GET OUT!! No, no, stay... The tom couldn't make up his mind. It was a back and forth of getting up and walking away, or asking her to, and keeping her companionship.

"I have a name, though, you - you don't have to call me sweetheart." The feline shifted his weight. Even if he had liked that sound. No one called him sweetheart - or adorable - or did anything like what she was doing. Pretty-face. He added silently, knowing that was not an appropriate response to her words, but it seemed to fit her. What? She did have a pretty face! It was perfect! If only Obsidiansky were more socially apt when it came to flirtatious young beauties. How come she was around his age, yet looked so much more different then any of the other she cats around his age? She held a mesmerizing light to her - a mesmerizing beauty that was unable to be undone. Poor Obsidiansky... he didn't know what he would do. In the end, he knew that he would at least end up with getting left. Wasn't that how this went? She'd string him along. Except, Obsidiansky had some pretty powerful weapons of choice as well. If he were lucky? He would have her changing her mind about messing with him in the first place.
Fawnskip rarely regretted her decision on targets. However... She wasn't so sure about the decision she'd made this time. It was obvious he thought her pretty - gorgeous even, but most toms did. Unfortunately, it appeared as if he already knew what she was getting at. Luckily for her, though, it seemed that life was getting him down. No doubt he wanted to get away from reality, at least for a little bit. Fawnskip was willing to offer him that break from the real world, but the rest relied on him. Would he accept her offer, or turn her down?

``Yeah?`` Fawnskip meowed in a laughing tone. ``Care to share? I feel like sweetheart is too soft for you.`` She was aware of his subtle and complex hints, but Fawnskip was not one to give up easily. It seemed that he did, partly, want her around, and as long as he still somewhat enjoyed her company, then she was here to stay. Note how she didn't press him to tell her about his life. Her job - er, the object of the game was fun, and there was no way possible to have fun when talking about serious life issues.