Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2020, 03:39 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Flashclaw shook out his ginger tabby pelt with an irritable sigh. The wiry's tom glared at any cat who dared to come near, which was quiet a few since he was by the fresh-kill pile. Today is just not my day. He thought, getting up and looking for a better place to take a nap. Any day is never your day. A small voice retorted in his head, which did nothing but make him more annoyed. His dark blue gaze caught on Brindlejaw, the clan's deputy. Of course he's right there. He thought, then flicked his ear, an idea coming to him.
A stupid one he would likely get in trouble for, but ever since the coyotes, the wiry tom had been nothing but irritable. Flashclaw padded towards the deputy with a grim, determined set to his jaw. "Hey Brindlejaw! I have something to say to you." He grumbled, eyeing the deputy angrily.

[ @Shimm ]

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 4th, 2020, 04:07 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Dust / @Socks
Smolderpaw fancied he could see just the slightest nod of approval from Aspenbreeze and decided to take it, even if he couldn’t be sure. He beamed for a moment, but didn’t want his mentor thinking he was getting cocky, so he let it go in favor of listening. The ginger apprentice tilted his head thoughtfully as he contemplated which side he should be on before meowing, “maybe I should try chasing- that way we can learn as soon as possible exactly how detrimentaly size is to my ability to catch rabbits?” Smolderpaw has never regretted his larger stature during his life as a rogue, but it seemed to be a constant question here in Windclan.
Old May 4th, 2020, 05:06 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
@wolfnight (let's just say this is set the morning of their apprentice ceremonies)

Puddlekit lifted his head sleepily, blinking a few times. But a sudden energy pulsed through him, and he was soon on his feet, rushing over to Heatherkit's nest. "Wake up, sleepyhead! I have a hunch that today is the day! I can feel it!" He bounced around and leaped through the air. It must've looked quite strange for a fully-grown kit to be acting like this, but right now, he didn't exactly care. The excitement was overwhelming.
@Puddletail (Sooo sorry for the late reply!)

Heatherkit jumped up immediately as Puddlekit woke him up. "What, what! Is Ashwing here again??" He looked around the den, breathing heavily. He then saw it was just Puddlekit and sighed in relief. He saw him jumping around like a kit. "How do you know if our meeting will be today..." He felt a little better, seeing his friend happy.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old May 4th, 2020, 05:09 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Basilkit flicked her tail to her mother,” Being an apprentice will be easy, besides. I’m the best kit in the nursery, so why won’t I be the best apprentice in the clearing?” she asked

Songbird let out a small chuckle at Basilkit's confidence. Hopefully, her daughter will keep that with her during her life journey. Leaning down the mottled queen gave the kit one last nuzzled before Basilkit skipped off to become an apprentice.
Turning to Reedkit her heart only twisted more in pain. Her baby boy was growing up! But at last, she had to let him go. Thankfully he wanted to make her proud and will miss their time together as well. Feeling a small nose press against her flank and to disappear as her son padded to the Breezerock. Letting out a sad sigh the queen made her way back to her two other kits.

@starshooter
Old May 4th, 2020, 05:11 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Dust @Beau

Duskmoth couldn't follow Smolderpaw's reasoning, he was lost as soon as the apprentice mentioned something about learning. But, he supposed he didn't need to completely understand, he just had to do his part. He'd been itching to run since they left the camp, he wasn't the most precise pouncer anyway so it would probably be best for him. "I like running, so, I'll be chasing. If that's okay with you two." He kind of felt his reasoning lacked in comparison, but he didn't really have much else of a reason. Regardless, he wouldn't let any rabbit slip through their paws if he was running it, even if it was just training he'd give it his all because prey was prey and they could use it.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old May 4th, 2020, 05:17 PM
Queen of Laziness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
Coldsong was excited to see the look on Brindlejaw's face when they dragged the dead coyote into camp; chest puffed, even though he was tired, and a smug-crooked smile plastered to his muzzle.

The deputy's reaction, however...was rather stale. Congrationaltions on the good hunting...??

Scrunching his nose when Brindlejaw offered to put their catch on the fresh-kill pile, Coldsong huffed. "Oh, well how nice of you to offer!" He then leaned over and shoved the coyote right onto the tom. "Phew! It sure is heavy. You know, I think I will go rest. Thanks, bud."

Then with a curt dip of the head, the warrior trotted off to the warriors' den.

[ @Dipper @Dust @Alexcentri @Shimm ]

Brindlejaw grunted from the weight when Coldsong dumped the coyote on his shoulder. "Yup you deserve it!" Cherrfully chirping over his other shoulder as the white warrior disappeared to rest.
Turning to Houndleap Brindlejaw gave a grateful smile. "Thank you Houndleap. Ready to get this thing to the fresh-kill pile?" Huffing as he tried to equally distribute the weight of the deceased coyote between him and the other tom. Thankfully the pile wasn't too far. Taking slow and sturdy steps the two toms finally reached the fresh-kill and the deputy slowly put down the carcass. Getting up and straightening his posture the tortoiseshell turned to the warrior. "Once again congratulations on taking this beast down and getting rid of one less problem for the clan. Feel free to rest or eat. If you need anything I will happily assist you." Brindlejaw forced his eyes to look bright and his voice to be more cheerful. It was the least Houndleap and his group deserved after killing a coyote.

@Alexcentri
Old May 4th, 2020, 05:29 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

With all the kits lined up, it was time to go searching for mentors. "Until you've received your warrior names you'll be known as Basilpaw[ @Zesty Mango], Reedpaw [ @starshooter ], Snailpaw [ @.Bread. ], Puddlepaw [ @Puddletail ], Heatherpaw [ @wolfnight ], Peonypaw [ @Starbot ], and Dawnpaw [ @SparrowSoar ]." She yowled out, pausing to stare down at little Echokit. "It's come to my attention that WindClan already has an apprentice with your name, so I'm going to be changing it since I'd prefer you to start your training as soon as possible. So until you received your warrior name you'll be known as Hailpaw [ @Estelle ]." A name change and an apprentice ceremony as one, no one seemed all that picky about the words in this day and age.
"Brindlejaw [ @Shimm], you're in need of a new apprentice. Heatherpaw's gone through quite a lot as a kit, I expect that you'll take good care of him now that he's an apprentice." She looked over to her deputy with cool eyes. She didn't need any more messed up cats. If Heatherpaw came crying to her like Yewpaw did she was never allowing him to have another apprentice again.
"Wolfbound [ @wren ], you're going to train Peonypaw. I hope that you'll train him well and leave me alone." Apprentices take up time and energy, if she was lucky Peonypaw would keep Wolfbound busy and away from her.
"Paleheart [ @Mayflower ] and Puddlepaw, you'll be mentor and apprentice." Puddlepaw appeared to the life of the party in the nursery. He and Paleheart should be along just grand.
"Basilpaw, you'll be training with Puffinhop [ @S-oft ]." Twilightstar just really likes the name puffin, puffy puff. It was fun to say in her head. Plus Puffinhop looked pretty happy to be here and Basilpaw was just happy so why not stick them together.
"Weaselskip [ @Arie ], you look like you need an apprentice so you'll train Hailpaw." It looked like the molly like she had nothing better to do to Twilightstar, why not liven her day up with an apprentice.
"I barely ever see you around the clan to the point where I wonder if you've gone missing, Deerblossom [ @MagicCat99 ]. I hope training Snailpaw will get you more involved in the clan." It wasn't like Twilightstar could actually say anything she was like a hermit in her den, but she could practically do whatever she wanted so she had had an excuse sort of. Deerblossom had nothing.
"Wolfwhisper [ @RainbowQuail ], you look like you're bored out of you're mind but that might just be your face?" The leader clocks her head as she looked down at the poker-faced warrior. "Maybe Dawnpaw will brighten up your day. Even if she doesn't you'll in charge of mentoring her." Did that cat's expression ever change?
"Houndleap [ @Alexcentri ], you wanna apprentice? Of course do you. You can train Reedpaw." Why was she even asking? It wasn't like anyone got a say so in this matter. She counted the apprentices and then the mentors to make sure she didn't miss anyone while waiting for them to all touch noses. A thought dawned on her that her clan was full of dogs, wolves, coyotes, and even a hound. It was an amusing thought for a second.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by BEAR.; December 1st, 2020 at 06:06 PM.
Old May 4th, 2020, 05:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@S-oft
Basilpaw touched Puffinhop’s nose and gave a smile,” Hi Puffinhop! We’re going to see the border with my friends and their mentors, come on.” she meowed beckoning Puffinhop with her tail.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 4th, 2020, 05:34 PM
Queen of Laziness

Brindlejaw tried his best to hide the shock from his face as Twilightstar assigned him a new apprentice. Clearing his throat the tom nodded to the leader, "Of course." With that and since he was already up at the Breezerock Brindlejaw waited for Heatherpaw to come up.
When the new apprentice did the deputy smiled down upon the tom."I am thrilled to mentor you. We will start after the meeting." He said as he touched noses with the younger tom. He was not going to mess up, not ever with another apprentice.
@Moonraven @wolfnight
Old May 4th, 2020, 05:40 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
Trotting across the clearing, she slowed to a walk and stuck her head in to the apprentice's den. Spotting Sparrowpaw, she prodded her with a large paw. "Sparrowpaw, we are gonna go train, meet me outside." With that, the scarred young warrior backed out of the den and sat down outside of his, taking the little bit of time to do a bit of grooming.
@Wolfie
Sparrowpaw emerged from the den and stood infront of her mentor, her tail waved as she greeted them. @kittygirl so cherrypaw can join!

Come Dance as the City Burns
Closed Thread