Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:01 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM

Old December 7th, 2016, 08:13 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Sunpaw nuzzled up against the tom. She was shivering violently herself, but didn't particularly care much at the moment. "It worries me too, but," she trailed off at the slight scent of prey. She crouched down, stalking silently foreward through the half ash, half undergrowth area they had come to. She could feel her stomach growl, but forced her hunger to behave itself. After all, kits and elders first, then warriors, then apprentices. She soon caught sight of a rather plump vole. When she got close enough to pounce, she realized she hadn't checked the wind. The vole caught her scent, and started to run the other way. "Crap!" she exclaimed, then ran after it blindly. She hadn't seen the stick until it clapped her across the face, slightly poking her in the eye and cutting her nose. She sat back with an abrupt THUMP. "Ow!" she hissed at herself. She lifted her paw over her nose and covered it. When she took it off, she saw a tiny amount of blood with her now slightly blurry vision. "Sorry... I totally messed up..." she grumbled.
Kestrelpaw felt his pelt heat up as Sunpaw nuzzled against him. His heart skipped a bit but he soon pushed the thought out of his mind. He listened carefully at her response but soon caught the scent of prey. 'She seems to have caught it too.' He thought. He followed behind Sunpaw as she stalked the prey. He noticed the plump vole and pushed back the urge to pounce, 'this is Sunpaws kill' He thought just as the vole caught their scent and ran. He started to run after Sunpaw but noticed a stick she was running towards. He opened his mouth to warn he but was too late. His eyes widen and he raced over to his friend. "Don't be sorry, both of us were excited to get prey for the Clan and didn't pay attention to our surroundings, now are you okay?" He said as he licked her between her ears and began to sniff around her, trying to find any wounds.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old December 7th, 2016, 02:19 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Nighty
@Gusty

Mindful to watch his footing while so close to the river, Locus turned from the water and proceeded to trot upstream at an easy pace. Knowing the clan wasn't located in the direction they came from made it easier to predict where the clan would likely be.

His pace slowed to a stop when he tasted the air, the lingering scent of an unfamiliar cat in the air. Locus questioningly glanced back at his companions, to see if either of them had picked up the same aroma. If this cat was ThunderClan, it would mean they could avoid traipsing the territory to find the camp. (Not that he wanted to go there anyway).

Last edited by BEAR.; December 7th, 2016 at 02:19 PM.
Old December 7th, 2016, 04:07 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

@Lunacross and @Nighty
The black tomcat turned around away from the riverbank, mindlessly taking a few steps away from the eternal churning waters. There was no point in looking down anymore; the tom had seen enough. There was more pressing matters to deal with.

Noticing how Locus was walking upstream, only to stop at a particular point along the way. Shale became rather curious at this manner. His sharp vision showed nothing out of the ordinary from where he was standing, so it must be a scent.

Eager to find out what exactly it was, the tom padded after Locus and sniffed the air, scenting a stronger cat-scent around the area. It was most likely a ThunderClan warrior. Nose wrinkling and shifting uncomfortably by the smell, he flicked his ear at Locus to say a silent 'yes'.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 7th, 2016, 04:45 PM

@Spirited Darkness

"That would be me." He replied before the black molly took off out of the camp.

Blackpaw didn't hesitate, chasing after his fellow apprentice through the camp entrance. He couldn't quite catch up to her but he stayed close behind. The black tom sniffed curiously as he ran, his gaze darting around as he viewed the territory for the first time. His heart pounded with the excitement of a real adventure. I wonder where we are going?

Blackpaw shook his head and refocused his attention on his companion. He was puzzled by her question about Ashstar and Ratnight. The young tom had only vague memories of Ashstar, but all of them were good. He had no bad memories of Ratnight either, though he felt more afraid of the current leader than anything else. There is something else though...

"Wait!" Blackpaw called to the other apprentice. "Where are we going?" He looked around but he didn't recognize where he was. The tom glanced at his new friend. Her coat was a nice shade of black with a hint of blue, he realized and his eyes widened as he remembered her name.

"Aquapaw?!" He called to her again, "Where are we going?"

Old December 7th, 2016, 10:04 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@Gusty
@Lunacross
Calixto as he brought up the rear, slowed to a halt as did the two before him. He cocked his head slightly, not knowing immediately what they stopped for. Was there a cat nearby watching them? Was there present danger? Then he sighed to himself remembering that Rook had given them a main rule, no fighting. He perked his ears up and flared his nostrils taking in every detail he could, then a faint scent drifted across his nostrils. "Is that what Thinderclan smells like? Or just a loner?" The muscular, fluffy tom asked in a hushed tone. The tom had not been searching with his nose, or ears in that matter, for the majority of the trip, only searching with his pale green orbs.
(Are they actually going to corner down a TC cat? Or no)
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; December 7th, 2016 at 10:04 PM.
Old December 8th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

@Nighty

Rivermist followed Flamingarrow as he started walking through the territory.
"But the cat that chased me got what he deserved, my mother was his mentor and when she found out she said he couldn't eat until he caught some bird that doesn't even live around these areas, he was searching for hours, but eventually my mother let him eat and just gave him a very stern talking to. He never bothered me again." She concluded her story. "Every cat with bad intentions gets what's coming to them eventually."

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 8th, 2016, 06:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw beamed as he watched in joy with Owlkits excitement with this dream like place that he had found. The young Bengal was enjoying this outing more than he had thought. He hadn't expected how wonderful it was for him to sit back and watch this she cat smile and love the things around her, besides she had a pretty smile. No, no, he couldn't like her, she was still a kit and the Code forbade it. He gave a slight shrug, not completely caring. He enjoyed the company of Owlkit, and enjoyed seeing her beautiful smile. "I found this when my brother, Barkskip and I came out for some, well...friendly competition you could say. He tumbled upon it first, and I followed, but we were both astounded by the beauty of it." He took a pause here, letting his eyes trail over the wonderful scene again, and back onto the she cat. "I take it you like it?" He asked with a smirk, already knowing the answer form her expression.

Owlkit was having probably the best time of her young life. She couldn't seem to stop smiling, no matter how hard she tried; and besides, why would she want to? Smiling helps you make friends. Really close friends. Owlkit thought, her whole face continuing to light up. "Whoa. Sounds like you and your brother are pretty close, then!" Owlkit grinned, her tail still moving. It seemed to accelerate more when she was excited, and now she was shifting with excitement. After a while she managed to settle down, her tail brushing around and she edged over towards Storkpaw. "I love it! Thank you so much for bringing here, it's...perfect." Owlkit's expression became more mature for a moment, and she looked calmer somehow. She was glad she was nearly an apprentice, because she felt more than ready. Right here, in the moment, with Storkpaw in this beautiful place...Owlkit was ready to take on the world. "Do you bring lots of cats here? Or just your very best friends? Or what about your special cat?" Owlkit asked, turning her grey blue hues back onto Storkpaw, and her face lit up again, awaiting his response. She had heard a lot of talk about how apprentices would find someone they liked and do a bunch of stuff with them- it was all confusing to her, how you could pick just one cat, but she imagined it would be something that came to her with age. She guessed Storkpaw probably had a cat like that- he was a great friend, and super awesome to spend time with...for a moment, Owlkit felt almost guilty, realizing that she could possibly be taking time away from him spending time with his "special cat."

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 8th, 2016 at 06:53 PM.
Old December 8th, 2016, 08:34 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Echofrost glared at her apprentice ear flattening as she felt a grumble procure deep in her chest. "I said to let her go, in case you didn't hear the first time." Her voice was firm and her eyes were aflame as she looked the apprentice in the eye. How dare the young molly question her reasoning, it could almost be considered disobeying her. The bengal's thin brown tail lashed behind her angrily as she began to circle the apprentice slowly, challenging her to make a move, to continue to support her cause. "There's no need of Northpaw for our clan when she continues to poison it with Starclan." She continued, trying to push the apprentice to cave on her mission to save Northpaw. Medicine cats were useless in her opinion, if a cat were to get so injured in battle that they perished it was their own fault. @fenic!
Twitepaw's ears suddenly flattened at Echofrost's commanding voice, tail fur bristling in defense as she nodded quietly, trying to remain calm- even if she disagreed. It was as if they were so much against Starclan that none of them could figure out how those herbs which the medicine cats used were helpful, that they were an advantage. Somebody I used to know, they had greencough- without herbs, they might have not survived- at least, I think so. She didn't exactly know what to think of Northpaw, only that he had a lot more dedication to his ancestors than she'd hoped.

"...Yes, ma'am." The dilute calico molly agreed with her mentor quietly, her bright blue eyes dimming with disappointment. Her paws stood firmly on top of the ground as she kept her ground, and she simply tried to move the subject off of her transgressions by raising a different question. "What'll we be learning today- another battle move?" She expected this lesson to be harder than the ones which came before it, just on instinct.

Twitepaw had tried to come as prepared as she could, but her recent meeting with the medicine apprentice had left her a bit disoriented- she just hoped her skills would be enough not to mess up in front of her mentor like she'd just done a few moments ago. Note to self; don't talk about that subject ever again in front of her.
Old December 8th, 2016, 10:59 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
@Nighty

Rivermist followed Flamingarrow as he started walking through the territory.
"But the cat that chased me got what he deserved, my mother was his mentor and when she found out she said he couldn't eat until he caught some bird that doesn't even live around these areas, he was searching for hours, but eventually my mother let him eat and just gave him a very stern talking to. He never bothered me again." She concluded her story. "Every cat with bad intentions gets what's coming to them eventually."
Flamingarrow kept his ears turned towards Rivermist. He nodded his head a little as she finished up. "Exactly. Cats who act like that don't deserve living near such wonderful cats." He said, stealing a sly glance at the pretty she cat next to him. He kept trying to tell himself, that she was too perfect for him, but no matter how hard he tried it didn't seem to effect him. "Alright, some hunting now shall we?" He said with a great deal of politeness and np manners as he stopped and dipped his head, allowing Rivermist to pass before him through a narrow gap I between a pair of holly bushes. His maw broke into a grin though, the amount of mannerism in his tone making him laugh at his own silliness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Owlkit was having probably the best time of her young life. She couldn't seem to stop smiling, no matter how hard she tried; and besides, why would she want to? Smiling helps you make friends. Really close friends. Owlkit thought, her whole face continuing to light up. "Whoa. Sounds like you and your brother are pretty close, then!" Owlkit grinned, her tail still moving. It seemed to accelerate more when she was excited, and now she was shifting with excitement. After a while she managed to settle down, her tail brushing around and she edged over towards Storkpaw. "I love it! Thank you so much for bringing here, it's...perfect." Owlkit's expression became more mature for a moment, and she looked calmer somehow. She was glad she was nearly an apprentice, because she felt more than ready. Right here, in the moment, with Storkpaw in this beautiful place...Owlkit was ready to take on the world. "Do you bring lots of cats here? Or just your very best friends? Or what about your special cat?" Owlkit asked, turning her grey blue hues back onto Storkpaw, and her face lit up again, awaiting his response. She had heard a lot of talk about how apprentices would find someone they liked and do a bunch of stuff with them- it was all confusing to her, how you could pick just one cat, but she imagined it would be something that came to her with age. She guessed Storkpaw probably had a cat like that- he was a great friend, and super awesome to spend time with...for a moment, Owlkit felt almost guilty, realizing that she could possibly be taking time away from him spending time with his "special cat."
Storkpaw sat down, watching her marvel at the surrounding scene. Just her happiness rubbed off on him. Sure the place was beautiful, but her excitement made him more joyful than anything else. The young Bengal tom was snapped back into reality when Owlkit addressed him again. "Huh, wha? Oh no, I don't normally bring people here. Most of my friends wouldn't find it this cool. Although most my friends are my adopted siblings, and oh a Starclan there's a lot of them. Anyways, your my only 'non related to me friend' that I have shown this place. Both Goosepaw and Barkskip have seen it." He replied casually, not saying anything in the 'special cat part. He knew very well what she was talking about. Although he didn't have any one quite like that. The closest relationship he had to having a 'special cat' was Owlkit herself.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; December 8th, 2016 at 11:00 PM.
Old December 8th, 2016, 11:08 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow kept his ears turned towards Rivermist. He nodded his head a little as she finished up. "Exactly. Cats who act like that don't deserve living near such wonderful cats." He said, stealing a sly glance at the pretty she cat next to him. He kept trying to tell himself, that she was too perfect for him, but no matter how hard he tried it didn't seem to effect him. "Alright, some hunting now shall we?" He said with a great deal of politeness and np manners as he stopped and dipped his head, allowing Rivermist to pass before him through a narrow gap I between a pair of holly bushes. His maw broke into a grin though, the amount of mannerism in his tone making him laugh at his own silliness.

Storkpaw sat down, watching her marvel at the surrounding scene. Just her happiness rubbed off on him. Sure the place was beautiful, but her excitement made him more joyful than anything else. The young Bengal tom was snapped back into reality when Owlkit addressed him again. "Huh, wha? Oh no, I don't normally bring people here. Most of my friends wouldn't find it this cool. Although most my friends are my adopted siblings, and oh a Starclan there's a lot of them. Anyways, your my only 'non related to me friend' that I have shown this place. Both Goosepaw and Barkskip have seen it." He replied casually, not saying anything in the 'special cat part. He knew very well what she was talking about. Although he didn't have any one quite like that. The closest relationship he had to having a 'special cat' was Owlkit herself.
Rivermist was slightly surprised at the manners, but ignored it to focus on hunting. Her mouth was open slightly, and the wind was flowing to her. Many scents came to her with the wind but she tried to focus on any scent of prey she could find.
She padded on a little ways, trying to find some nuts or berries where mice or birds would be eating. After a little more searching for scents, she turned to her companion. "Smell anything?" Her voice was softer now that she was in a hunting mood, something she had always done with out realizing.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series