Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:07 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:57 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 06:56 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:50 PM

Old July 10th, 2018, 03:10 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
Cranerose stiffened in shock for a second when she saw the young ball of fluff before her. "A kit, here?" she mumbled with confusion to herself.
She shook her head, clearing it, and began speaking again with more confidence. "Hello there little kit! What are you doing here? I don't think your parents would appreciate you being here at this time without them."
The kit leaned on Cranerose. [M8 @ponyapan

see you around wco <3

Last edited by k!ngk3s; July 11th, 2018 at 04:14 PM.
Old July 10th, 2018, 04:54 PM
The cat with no clan ...

@CactusHeart . Breezefrost was sleeping in the warriors den.
Old July 10th, 2018, 05:03 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkleshycat View Post
@CactusHeart . Breezefrost was sleeping in the warriors den.
WaterSong walked into the den after hunting, and dropped two prey down. He was hoping another cat would want to eat too.
Old July 10th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Bubbles!!!!

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Grovepaw beamed at the tom, proud of herself for getting another laugh out of him. It was funny how quickly Leopardpaw had changed around her- at the beginning of her meeting him, he had wanted nothing to do with her. Now, he seemed to have let himself loose. She was happy he seemed to be comfortable around her, glad she'd became someone he could count on. Having been told the tom's backstory, Grovepaw knew that Leo needed someone like her or else he'd be a big grump for the rest of his life. She was confused when the spotted tom spoke again and looked over where he motioned to. It all fell into place when she saw the small kit. "Why hello there," Grove greeted with a smile. "You really shouldn't be out here all alone- Leo's right, a badger could come along and gobble you up!"
He laughs and turns to her and wiggles his rump as the she cat was distracted. Leopardpaw launches himself into the air and onto Grovepaws back roaring triumphantly like a tiny kit. "Im the king of this meadow now Grovestar!" he yowls calling her a leader name for more effect. He knew that it wasn't very apprentice like of him to play like a kit but he couldn't help it. The opportunity was to great to resist. Now that the cream spotted tom was on the she-cats back he wasted no time to flip underneath her and began scrabbling at her belly with soft back paws keeping his claws sheathed so not to physically hurt her. He was hoping that the mollys soft stomach was ticklish.

Weebly {work in progress}

If you want to roleplay feel free to text me

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.
Old July 10th, 2018, 07:46 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkleshycat View Post
“hi..hi I’m foxkit” the kit said scared.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyGlitch View Post
He laughs and turns to her and wiggles his rump as the she cat was distracted. Leopardpaw launches himself into the air and onto Grovepaws back roaring triumphantly like a tiny kit. "Im the king of this meadow now Grovestar!" he yowls calling her a leader name for more effect. He knew that it wasn't very apprentice like of him to play like a kit but he couldn't help it. The opportunity was to great to resist. Now that the cream spotted tom was on the she-cats back he wasted no time to flip underneath her and began scrabbling at her belly with soft back paws keeping his claws sheathed so not to physically hurt her. He was hoping that the mollys soft stomach was ticklish.
"Well then, hello Foxkit! I'm Grovepaw- you're quite a distance away from camp, now aren't you? Do you need help getting back?" Concerned with helping Foxkit, the apprentice didn't notice Leopardpaw preparing to pounce. When his weight fell on her, she let out a yelp of surprise. "Hey!" She called out, but her laughter let her friend know she wasn't mad. It had been a while since she played like this, not since she was in the nursery. The molly knew if a warrior was nearby they'd be looking down at the two for being a bit immature, but there were no warriors in sight so she could just enjoy their play. Suddenly, the tom was underneath her, scrabbling at her belly. Grove's laughter grew, turning into a giggle fit as he tickled her. "Stop! I'm ticklish there!" She managed to call out between giggles, trying to swat Leo away with her paws. Like his, they were sheathed; she didn't want to hurt her friend. The molly managed to get out of the tom's grasp and quickly backed away, crouching down and narrowing her eyes. "You've just attacked Grovestar of Thunderclan- traitor! You'll pay for that!" She called out, snarling as she tried to act fierce, though her stifled giggle at the end of her words ruined the effect. Still, she darted forward in a planned tackle of her friend, hoping to barrel him over.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 10th, 2018, 07:57 PM
Bubbles!!!!

Quote:
"Well then, hello Foxkit! I'm Grovepaw- you're quite a distance away from camp, now aren't you? Do you need help getting back?" Concerned with helping Foxkit, the apprentice didn't notice Leopardpaw preparing to pounce. When his weight fell on her, she let out a yelp of surprise. "Hey!" She called out, but her laughter let her friend know she wasn't mad. It had been a while since she played like this, not since she was in the nursery. The molly knew if a warrior was nearby they'd be looking down at the two for being a bit immature, but there were no warriors in sight so she could just enjoy their play. Suddenly, the tom was underneath her, scrabbling at her belly. Grove's laughter grew, turning into a giggle fit as he tickled her. "Stop! I'm ticklish there!" She managed to call out between giggles, trying to swat Leo away with her paws. Like his, they were sheathed; she didn't want to hurt her friend. The molly managed to get out of the tom's grasp and quickly backed away, crouching down and narrowing her eyes. "You've just attacked Grovestar of Thunderclan- traitor! You'll pay for that!" She called out, snarling as she tried to act fierce, though her stifled giggle at the end of her words ruined the effect. Still, she darted forward in a planned tackle of her friend, hoping to barrel him over.
Leopardpaw laughs wildly "You will never defeat me! I maybe Leopardheart your deputy but i will soon be Leopardstar! I am far more powerful than you!" As he finishes this he lets out a war howl but it is short lived as the force of the molly knocks him on his side. He was winded but he manages to reach his powerful forepaws out and grab Grovepaw around the neck dragging her down to the ground with slight force. He jumps up and jumps over the brown she-cat cat pinning her to the ground sticking out his tongue at her.

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.
Old July 10th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyGlitch View Post
Leopardpaw laughs wildly "You will never defeat me! I maybe Leopardheart your deputy but i will soon be Leopardstar! I am far more powerful than you!" As he finishes this he lets out a war howl but it is short lived as the force of the molly knocks him on his side. He was winded but he manages to reach his powerful forepaws out and grab Grovepaw around the neck dragging her down to the ground with slight force. He jumps up and jumps over the brown she-cat cat pinning her to the ground sticking out his tongue at her.
Grovepaw couldn't help herself but laugh at Leopardpaw's stuck out tongue. Quickly, she formed her face back into one of anger to go along with their play. "Even if you are stronger than me, I have Starclan on my side! Good luck killing me 9 times, foxheart!" It was the molly's turn to stick her tongue out at the other, and shortly after she swiped her back leg out to take out the tom's own back leg, hoping to unbalance him so she'd be able to get free. Eventually, she wiggled free of his grasp once more and backed away, though the effort had her panting. "You know, that should be your real name. Foxheart instead of Leopardheart, because that's what you really are!" She jeered, crouching and waving her tail behind her. Though her words were hateful, going along with their play fight, her eyes were still twinkling with laughter.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 10th, 2018, 08:09 PM
Bubbles!!!!

Quote:
Grovepaw couldn't help herself but laugh at Leopardpaw's stuck out tongue. Quickly, she formed her face back into one of anger to go along with their play. "Even if you are stronger than me, I have Starclan on my side! Good luck killing me 9 times, foxheart!" It was the molly's turn to stick her tongue out at the other, and shortly after she swiped her back leg out to take out the tom's own back leg, hoping to unbalance him so she'd be able to get free. Eventually, she wiggled free of his grasp once more and backed away, though the effort had her panting. "You know, that should be your real name. Foxheart instead of Leopardheart, because that's what you really are!" She jeered, crouching and waving her tail behind her. Though her words were hateful, going along with their play fight, her eyes were still twinkling with laughter.
Leopardpaw jumps to his paws and crouches down as well "I may be fox hearted but havent you heard? Foxes tend to be cunning and very smart" he coos as he slowly pads towards her planning something. {sorry for the short reply}

Last edited by IceyGlitch; July 10th, 2018 at 08:10 PM.
Old July 10th, 2018, 11:37 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Burnetsky nodded as Ambercloud spoke. There was an inkling in her mind that told her that Ambercloud was lying, if not telling the entire truth. I thought that we were friends... Friends... Why is she hiding things from me? Burnetsky didn't voice her opinions or worries, but kept them to herself; she didn't want to probe. "Well, at least there are many suitors out there... there... right?" Burnetsky once more dipped her tongue into the stream, gulping down more of its wonderful water. The second Ambercloud had that ludicrous remark, Burnetsky gaped at her, unable to contain her confusion. Well it is a dare... dare, dare... I don't want to look like a scared kitty-pet. After a few moments of combing over the details, she nodded. "Only... Only if you agree to jump in with me." A playful smile parted on to her lips. Burnetsky then tenderly stuck her paw into the stream, taking iti out quickly and flicking the drops from her paws. Burnetsky then sidled down into the stream, the water sucked on her underbelly, and made her tendrils of fluff float to the surface, revealing a long scar across her side. Burnetsky laughed as the water soaked her to her skin, cooling her down almost instantly. It felt nice against the warmth of the surrounding air. "This is going to take forever to dry out of my pelt," Burnetsky mewed, a bit frustrated at her soggy fluff.
Ambercloud had quickly gotten used to the way Burnetsky acted but she was curious as to why. She hadn't been around any other cat who spoke the way she did but she thought it was something unique that the she-cat had. Sort of like my stubby tail! She had always been oddly proud of her bobtail even though it threw her off balance and caused her warrior ceremony to be delayed however she thought it made her stand out, and that made her happy.
Her ears perked up in surprise as she hadn't expected to be dared back. Excitement bubbled inside her and made her fill with energy. "Alright! Let's not get too deep though, wouldn't want to get whisked away would we?" Again she had only been half joking but it was a fearful thought. Ambercloud gingerly touched her paw into the freezing water and instead of making her flinch backwards it only fueled her excitement. Bunching up her muscles she launched herself into the shallow part of the river and landed clumsily on the loose pebbles. Because of her not-so-smooth landing the water drenched up to her shoulder before she quickly straightened herself up. Now it only reached slightly passed her stomach. Amberclouds amber gaze drifted towards Burnetsky and she noticed the lengthy scar across the she-cats side. "What happened?" She asked, clueless that she may be asking about unpleasant memories. The ginger she-cat always said things without thinking and occasionally she would insult some of her fellow clanmates without realizing it, but she never meant to hurt their feelings.
Old July 11th, 2018, 05:38 AM
The cat with no clan ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
WaterSong walked into the den after hunting, and dropped two prey down. He was hoping another cat would want to eat too.
She woke up and went out to have some food .