Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:01 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:00 PM

Old November 8th, 2016, 03:53 PM
STORM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
He rolled his eyes in a mocking manner, doubting that the small cat could ever beat him in a fight. After her answer, he was quick to laugh and then reply himself. "Yeah, I know right?" He looked out in the direction of Windclan, though they weren't actually close to the border. He was tempted to ask her if she wanted to go and and maybe explore a bit of the other clan's territories. Not too far, but around the borders. Though he remembered how little fun they had at the borders the last time and didn't want to ruin this time as well. "Sometimes I wish there wasn't boundaries - but then the other clans would be trying to steal prey from us, so I guess it's for the best," he gave a disappointed shrug at this.
Timberkit glared at the tom as he rolled his eyes. "Don't doubt your opponent, even the big can be beaten by the small.", The kit turned her attention somewhere else after that statement. "Well if their wasn't any boundaries there would be a lot of fights, Many mouths to feed, and not that much room for the cats in the dens.", The lass said as she thought for a while before looking back at the young tom. "And I'm sure the leaders would be HIGHLY against it anyway.", For one thing it probably wont even work out for any clan since each clan is like an enemy.
Old November 8th, 2016, 04:17 PM
a lonely nobody

Wink Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow trotted into the cave, his orange tabby pelt smooth and slick. The young tom turned around ready to begin training his first ever apprentice. He was feeling several different emotions at the time. He was happy to follow in his old mentors foot steps and help train the future of the Clan, but at the same time, he felt nervous wondering if what he had to teach would be good enough to get this young cat's future into the Clan as a full warrior of Thunderclan. Besides, Burstpaw's future rested in Flamingarrow's paws right now, and to him that could be a tad bit intimidating. "Okay Burstpaw." He sighed. "Let's get to it. What do you know about fighting?" He repeated, calling back to memory the first battle training session he had had with Arrowheart.
Following the other orange tabby, Burstpaw marbled at the size of the cave. It's so big! When Flammingarrow spoke, he knit his brows together, thinking hard. "Well... I know you can fight others, but defense is really important, too, cause otherwise you'll get hurt more than your enemy." He remembered the warriors talking to the apprentices about fighting techniques, and recalled them speaking sternly about defense. If they were talking about it, than surely it's important to me, too!

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 8th, 2016, 04:57 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
"I would hope you have." He said with a slight chuckle. "That scent would be a vole. Here in our territory they are plentiful, they like living in cracks at the roots of our trees." He said matter-of-factly. "Now, try out the hunter's crouch, like this:" He said dropping down, his hind legs, bunched behind him, front paws out in front. He swept his tail low so it hovered over the ground, but didn't disturb the dry leaves.
Lightpaw concentrated hard, trying her best to imitate Arrowheart's position. Legs bunched... She crouched, her legs bunching together. Head forward... She moved her head forward, and the vole scent became suddenly stronger. And wheat kind of name is vole? Her tail, though, was pushed all the way to the ground, and it lay dead as a mouse on the leaves. It made no noise, but the white cat's balance was a bit thrown off by it.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 8th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

My Mood: Bored

Leopardflight sat down near two small stones. Wish I had more things to do. He thought. Maybe I could hunt, but before I go back to camp.
Old November 8th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

(@Dizerel)

Autumnleaf gave a small content sigh as she padded after Lightningclaw through the undergrowth of the hunting grounds, her delicate paws brushing over soft green grass and cold dirt. She did her best to keep up with him while looking up at the orange, yellow and red-colored trees that simply looked stunning at this time in Leaf-fall. “It seems that you have a certain place in mind.” The quiet she-cat mentioned to him as they continued on their way, a slight gentle smile on her muzzle. Her whiskers twitched endlessly as the scent of water, grass and various other scents mustered through her senses.
Old November 8th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

"well, its a surprise, although you may be starting to tell where it wwill be already." Lightningclaw said, continuing through the forest. after a bit more walking, they arrived at a small clearing closer to the base of the creek, the spot where they spent their first night together after Lightningclaw got his powers as an apprentice. "I hope you recognize the place" he said, a slight blush on his muzzle.
Old November 8th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Autumnleaf glanced around, many memories seeming to result back to where this place had it’s significance. “Of course, I remember.” She purred, “This place was the beginning of where we are now.” The small she-cat walked over to him and nuzzled his neck softly, purring deeply. “I’m just glad that even after all that we’ve been through, that we can still have this happy life - together.” The grass felt soft and welcoming under her paws and here, she felt relaxed and complete, especially with him here with her once again. “I love you, Lightningclaw.”
Old November 8th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Autumnleaf glanced around, many memories seeming to result back to where this place had it’s significance. “Of course, I remember.” She purred, “This place was the beginning of where we are now.” The small she-cat walked over to him and nuzzled his neck softly, purring deeply. “I’m just glad that even after all that we’ve been through, that we can still have this happy life - together.” The grass felt soft and welcoming under her paws and here, she felt relaxed and complete, especially with him here with her once again. “I love you, Lightningclaw.”
Purring loudly, he replied "I love you too". Looking around the clearing, it seems not much had changed since their first time here together. "Would you prefer to stay here, or do you want to go back?" Lightningclaw asked.
Old November 8th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Autumnleaf smiled, feeling safe and warm next to him. “Let’s just stay here and relax for now. It’s quite nice to get away from the noise of the clan.” She commented, her ears flicking to the sounds around her. The american bobtail laid down in the cool grass beside the creek, purring lovingly. “This is nice, being back here after all these moons. This is our place.”
Old November 8th, 2016, 08:00 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Following the other orange tabby, Burstpaw marbled at the size of the cave. It's so big! When Flammingarrow spoke, he knit his brows together, thinking hard. "Well... I know you can fight others, but defense is really important, too, cause otherwise you'll get hurt more than your enemy." He remembered the warriors talking to the apprentices about fighting techniques, and recalled them speaking sternly about defense. If they were talking about it, than surely it's important to me, too!
"Very good! Defense is extremely important." Flamingarrow praised the tom with a beaming smile. "Today we'll start off with some balance practice, help you get your bearings. Maybe if we have time we can do a basic mock battle, and test your skills." He said waving his striped tail through the air, ready to start the lesson. "Alright first things first. Use your tail, it's just as important as your teeth and claws. Your tail helps you keep your balance, especially if your fighting on two legs, like so." He meowed as he pushed off swiping his paws through the air at an invisible enemy. His tail though stayed firmly pushed against the ground as he worked keeping his mid section upright.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~