Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 15th, 2017, 05:20 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(XD then you add the kits Dawnfall will have and that's about 20 kits!)

Dawnfall placed her paw back on the ground. "I've been better." She mumbled. Her eye narrowed a bit when she noticed the interest in his eyes. I wish he didn't look at me that way. She thought but she wasn't going to say anything, yet. If she wasn't worried Goldenstar would punish her. She was a fairly new warrior and Gingerfrost wasn't.
Orangepetal stayed quiet and rapped her tail over her side as she laid there.
(Mines short too.)
(Hey would you mind if I brought in ThornPath?)
"Could I help you with that?" The tom purred innocently, taking a step closer to the she-cat. GingerFrost stared intently at her eyes, before once more looking at the rest of her body. "I would be most upset if a beauty such as you were out of sorts for any length of time." He added, taking yet another step closer.
(Oh my gosh he's soooo creepy.)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 15th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream rolled their eyes when listening. they remembered what it was like to go on border patrols, the mark their territory. they missed it, but they didnt miss dealing with bull crap like that most days. "Some cats are ignorant, im not surprised a loner fulfilled those standards," they sighed. their eyes glazed over the herb wall, picking out the necessary plants. they were basic ones, ones for treating battle wounds. they sat in front of the warrior, eyes widening for a moment at the congrats. it still felt weird to be thanks and congratulated. "Thanks," they replied curtly, not exsactly knowing how to accept appreciation, but they were trying. it did mean a lot to them, even if they didnt know how to express that,"its been...a long road, it feels almost bitter sweet to get my name.rewarding nonetheless." leaning down, they started to prepare herbs for her treatment.
The shecat gave a soft mrrow of laughter to see the medicine cat look a bit flustered by the compliment. “I’m sure. They say hard won battles are the most rewarding.” Risingstorm watched as Daydream began to prepare the herbs noticed how thin and and scratched up they seemed to be. “I bet you’ve been busy with caring for all the cats injured at the gathering. I hope you’re finding time to take care of yourself as well.” It was a bit of a subtle reprimand since Risingstorm could clearly see some signs of self-neglect on Daydream’s part. But she didn’t think ill of them. She couldn’t begin to know what it was like to care for the health and well-being of the clan the way they did. “After all, if you haven’t got your health, you haven’t got anything.”

Old December 15th, 2017, 08:26 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Doodle
[heyy! sorry this took so long!]

Flykit bounded after a mossball that was rolling further and further away from her. It was slightly larger than her own paw and when she tried to grasp it in her jaws she could not. It was much too large to fit into her mouth so she had to settle for pawing at it and trying to direct it that way. However, she found she was always more than a few steps behind the mossball. Breathless, Flykit gave this final lunge her all. Gathering her hindquarters beneath her, she put all her strength into her hind legs and pushed off as hard as possible against the ground below her. Hope flooded through her chest as she thought, I've got it! I've got it!

I don't got it. Flykit thought solemnly as the mossball rolled further from her grasp. Instead of landing directly on the toy like she'd planned, she landed with a huff hard against the earth. Legs sprawled about, Flykit glared hatefully at the mossball which rolled to a halt just a mouse-length or so from her nose. And now it stops? She thought angrily, releasing yet another huff but this time through her nose rather than her mouth. Flykit got slowly to her paws as if she were an elder with stiff joints, but she did not remove her glare from the mossball, and she moved like molasses - quietly and slowly - as if hunting prey. She aimed to pounce on the mossball, kill it, and add it to the fresh-kill pile to help support her clan.
Old December 15th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

(Hey would you mind if I brought in ThornPath?)
"Could I help you with that?" The tom purred innocently, taking a step closer to the she-cat. GingerFrost stared intently at her eyes, before once more looking at the rest of her body. "I would be most upset if a beauty such as you were out of sorts for any length of time." He added, taking yet another step closer.
(Oh my gosh he's soooo creepy.)
(Yes he is.0-0 Lol Yeah you can bring him in.)

Danwfall's fur started to fluff with his words. "Yeah, I don't need anything from you!" She almost hissed. Just keeping herself from swiping her paw across his muzzle to teach him a lesson about how to treat mollies. Yet if he came closer she would no dote.
With that Orangepetal opened her eyes again but 'knew' that her brother had authority over all the mollies. Really he didn't but that was what Orangepetal's parentis told them. So, she closed her eyes again and pretended that it wasn't happening.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 15th, 2017, 10:02 PM

Quote:
(Yes he is.0-0 Lol Yeah you can bring him in.)

Danwfall's fur started to fluff with his words. "Yeah, I don't need anything from you!" She almost hissed. Just keeping herself from swiping her paw across his muzzle to teach him a lesson about how to treat mollies. Yet if he came closer she would no dote.
With that Orangepetal opened her eyes again but 'knew' that her brother had authority over all the mollies. Really he didn't but that was what Orangepetal's parentis told them. So, she closed her eyes again and pretended that it wasn't happening.
GingerFrost sat back on his haunches in annoyance, "A pity." He meowed quietly. "Of course it isn't true." He meowed to his sister, such a good little she-cat, "All mollies need toms." He insisted.
ThornPath trotted towards the trio, his eyes intent on Orangepetal, "Hello GingerFrost, mollies." The tom said slowly, his gaze never shifting from Orangepetal.

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
Old December 15th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:

GingerFrost sat back on his haunches in annoyance, "A pity." He meowed quietly. "Of course it isn't true." He meowed to his sister, such a good little she-cat, "All mollies need toms." He insisted.
ThornPath trotted towards the trio, his eyes intent on Orangepetal, "Hello GingerFrost, mollies." The tom said slowly, his gaze never shifting from Orangepetal.
(I got to get off after this.)

Dawnfall scuffed and let her fur lie flat again. "Yeah more like toms need mollies." She mumbled under her breath. This she-cat would never be Told other ways. Toms and Mollies were equine and no cat in there right mid believed other whys. Orangepetal had an excuse but Dawnfall would show her other whys. Some how.
Orangepetal nodded. "Yes, they do." She agreed with her brother her green eyes still bright. Hearing ThornPath's voice she turned and dipped her head to the tom, who was the father of her kits. Dipping her head respectfully as if he was her leader, She meowed greeting. "Hello, Thornpath."
Dawnfall couldn't believe her friend was so submissive to the toms. But kept her muzzle shut to she what happened.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 15th, 2017, 10:53 PM

Quote:
(I got to get off after this.)

Dawnfall scuffed and let her fur lie flat again. "Yeah more like toms need mollies." She mumbled under her breath. This she-cat would never be Told other ways. Toms and Mollies were equine and no cat in there right mid believed other whys. Orangepetal had an excuse but Dawnfall would show her other whys. Some how.
Orangepetal nodded. "Yes, they do." She agreed with her brother her green eyes still bright. Hearing ThornPath's voice she turned and dipped her head to the tom, who was the father of her kits. Dipping her head respectfully as if he was her leader, She meowed greeting. "Hello, Thornpath."
Dawnfall couldn't believe her friend was so submissive to the toms. But kept her muzzle shut to she what happened.
GingerFrost nodded in appreciation to Orangepetal, his tail gently touching his sister on the shoulder.
ThornPath strode over to Orangepetal, his intense eyes staring into her.
(Is she pregnant with the kits? If they already had them, we should probably do a finder for them.)

Old December 16th, 2017, 01:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:

GingerFrost's hackles rose as his annoyance grew, "I wouldn't expect you to understand. Now, are you going to cooperate?" He asked harshly.
(Bump @Okapi)
She sighed,” I will.” She grumbled angrily. She hated his view on her, but she wasn’t going anywhere arguing,” So I’d pressume I see the territory today, hunting tomorrow, then battle training?” She asked

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 16th, 2017, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She sighed,” I will.” She grumbled angrily. She hated his view on her, but she wasn’t going anywhere arguing,” So I’d presume I see the territory today, hunting tomorrow, then battle training?” She asked
GingerFrost glanced at her with contempt, "I'll show you the territory today." He meowed simply, neither confirming nor denying him teaching hunting and fighting to her.

Old December 16th, 2017, 02:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

GingerFrost glanced at her with contempt, "I'll show you the territory today." He meowed simply, neither confirming nor denying him teaching hunting and fighting to her.
Featherpaw nodded,” Alright. I probably will recognize the Riverclan border, as I was a moon old and born in Riverclan camp when Shadowclan flooded.” She meowed That still makes me a Shadowclanner right, both my parents are from Shadowclan...but I was born in Riverclan from Shadowclanners...hmm..

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread