Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 3rd, 2017, 08:51 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
daypaw barely even moved an inch to keep balance. they knew id be hard for nightpaw to attack them, seeing as they had a rather close bond. they sighed, taking a step closer to the shecat,¨with these moves youll be able to defend your clan.. i dont want you to be unprepared. especially after what happened at the gathering.¨ they mewed softly, but had a stern tone. they didnt know if nightpaw was at the gathering the day the Dusk Sydicate decided to attack, but she had to have heard from atleast someone what had happened. ¨i dont what for us to be apart and having to think about you getting hurt.¨ they couldnt imagine what theyd do if nightpaw had gotten hurt. theyd crumble. ¨you wont hurt me, i promise. now lets try again, for real this time?¨
Nightpaw stifled a shudder. She had been at the gathering alright. She had cowered like a scared kit, while Risingstorm and Snowpaw protected her. She hadn't been able to do a thing. The image of blood droplets spattering the ground in front of her flashed in her mind, and just like that, her mind was back on the dog attack. Never again. I'll never be that helpless again. Nightpaw nodded, hearing Daypaw's every word for what it was: a difficult truth, but truth nonetheless. If she wanted to survive and protect Shadowclan and all the cats there she cared about, she'd have to learn this. The shecat walked backwards, looking at the ground. No claws, no teeth, and they'll be fine. She raised her eyes and looked at the cat that she admired most. The cat who had been there for her during her most desperate time. Nightpaw never knew her brothers or sisters, but Daypaw was the closest thing to family that she had ever had. Nightpaw didn't want to fight if she didn't have to, but she would if it meant making sure Daypaw and their home and friends were safe. Exhaling slowly, the apprentice raced forward toward the medicine cat, and yowl escaping her as she threw her forepaws forward, trying to knock Daypaw over.

Last edited by Charmer; November 3rd, 2017 at 08:51 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 08:57 PM
Sigh...

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar nodded. He could start with the basics, how to pin a warrior down maybe, and how to act when someone is on top of you. “Usually, gatherings are peaceful, and no one attacks.” He said. “Sometimes we have our skirmishes, but, since it was the Dusk Syndicate that attacked, and they have different views, it was more violent than normal.” He said, shrugging. “Not all battles are like that, some are smaller, some are much larger,” he said, he hadn’t been in too many battles, so he couldn’t really say anything. “This hopefully won’t ever happen again,” he murmured after a moment, sighing. “Anyhow,” he finally said, “Do you want to start to work on some moves here or at the training area?” He asked, looking at the apprentince.
(Nighpaw is actually currently in the training area with Daypaw, so that may get a little confusing. We can do the training here or the territory though. You're choice.)

"Wherever you think is best," Nightpaw said, quickly much more calm now knowing that the battle last night was atypical. Nightpaw wanted to be a good warrior for Shadowclan, but she didn't relish the idea of fighting. She preferred peace and talking things out to claws and teeth. She wasn't sure if this was her being weak, or maybe some leftover idealist views from her time as a kittypet when she never had to fight. But if fighting was how she would keep the cats in Shadowclan she cared about safe, she would do whatever she had to.

Old November 4th, 2017, 01:50 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
daypaw was to busy. everything seemed to be piling up. they were tired,mainly from the countless hours they had spent searching,searching for anything. any herbs, but nothing. with the weather growing colder it was hard, and coming back from the flood, most of theirs were water damaged or destroyed completely. it sucked ass honestly. but there was nothing they could do and it frustrated them. they were to focused on staring angrily at their herb wall to notice acronfall walk in, only perking up once they felt his soft fur against their cheek. looking away they leaned into him for a moment, before pulling away completely. ready for..what? they thought for a moment. they stared at the elder, eyes growing lidded with lack of sleep, soon dazing off into a daydream. they were only caught out of their daze once they were a sound of their own tail swaying across the ground, shaking their head. things had been taking a toll,"right, your whisker therapy. shall we go into the clearing?"
Giving Daypaw an uncertain look, Acornfall nodded quickly and padded to the entrance of the den, waiting for the medicine cat to follow behind him. Pushing out of the den, the elder gazed around the clearing as his eyes dilated in the warm sun, although a chilly leaf-fall breeze rushed over him. Shivering slightly, the tom fluffed out his fur and sauntered his way over to a sunny patch in hopes of avoiding anymore bone-chilling winds and clan-mates. The last thing he wanted was to wipe out a fellow Shadowclan cat by accident. Not just in case they were injured, but more so Daypaw didn't have another cat to treat. Acornfall glanced back towards the medicine den, his eyes a rounded with worry as he looked over the other. They looked as if they hadn't slept for ages. Maybe they were lonely? Making a mental note to ask later (as well as a few other things), the tom-cat offered a warm smile and waved his tail.

"My whiskers will be grown in by the time you get over here, you slowpoke!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old November 4th, 2017, 07:53 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Nighpaw is actually currently in the training area with Daypaw, so that may get a little confusing. We can do the training here or the territory though. You're choice.)

"Wherever you think is best," Nightpaw said, quickly much more calm now knowing that the battle last night was atypical. Nightpaw wanted to be a good warrior for Shadowclan, but she didn't relish the idea of fighting. She preferred peace and talking things out to claws and teeth. She wasn't sure if this was her being weak, or maybe some leftover idealist views from her time as a kittypet when she never had to fight. But if fighting was how she would keep the cats in Shadowclan she cared about safe, she would do whatever she had to.
(( Whatever works with you I’ll be fine with, however, I’d prefer the territory if you don’t want to get confused ))

“Let’s go to the territory then,” Goldenstar said, thinking that it would be a better terrain to fight in. Sometimes you didn’t fight in clear areas, most of the time you didn’t fight in clear areas actually, and practicing battles moves there might help her. “Did you see any battle moves at the gathering that you wanted to learn?” He asked, as that would be a good place to start probably. Sure, it might be somewhat difficult, but he’d like to see it work, now waiting to see what Nightpaw would say.
Old November 4th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

(( Whatever works with you I’ll be fine with, however, I’d prefer the territory if you don’t want to get confused ))

“Let’s go to the territory then,” Goldenstar said, thinking that it would be a better terrain to fight in. Sometimes you didn’t fight in clear areas, most of the time you didn’t fight in clear areas actually, and practicing battles moves there might help her. “Did you see any battle moves at the gathering that you wanted to learn?” He asked, as that would be a good place to start probably. Sure, it might be somewhat difficult, but he’d like to see it work, now waiting to see what Nightpaw would say.
(Territory it is)

"Not really. It was all just kind of a blur," the shecat admitted. Hoping to be a bit more helpful than that, she added, "Daypaw took some time to show me some basic moves though. They taught me how to pounce and how to tackle cats. They told me that was the easier stuff." She hoped that would give her mentor an idea of her skill level so far. Nightpaw knew she had quite a bit to learn.

Old November 4th, 2017, 07:21 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Territory it is)

"Not really. It was all just kind of a blur," the shecat admitted. Hoping to be a bit more helpful than that, she added, "Daypaw took some time to show me some basic moves though. They taught me how to pounce and how to tackle cats. They told me that was the easier stuff." She hoped that would give her mentor an idea of her skill level so far. Nightpaw knew she had quite a bit to learn.
Goldenstar nodded. That made sense, everything at the battle had happened so suddenly, it was very unsettling. It was a wonderful gathering as a new leader, and it probably had been the same for Nightpaw. “That is basically the easier stuff,” he shrugged, “However, the easy stuff can always be improved,” he murmured. “You ready to head to the territory?” He asked, smiling at the apprentince, getting up now slowly, trying not to injure anything that was already healing.
Old November 4th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar nodded. That made sense, everything at the battle had happened so suddenly, it was very unsettling. It was a wonderful gathering as a new leader, and it probably had been the same for Nightpaw. “That is basically the easier stuff,” he shrugged, “However, the easy stuff can always be improved,” he murmured. “You ready to head to the territory?” He asked, smiling at the apprentince, getting up now slowly, trying not to injure anything that was already healing.
“Yes Goldenstar,” said Nightpaw. Getting to her to follow after him. She couldn’t help but notice his slowed movement and hoped she wasn’t asking too much of the Shadowclan leader.

Old November 5th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Queen Of Darkness

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Tansylight was now fast asleep snoring softly as she slept. It was getting close to sunhigh and she knew evidently she was going to have to wake up.So getting herself to her paws she began grooming her pelt as if it was full of mud and dirt. She watched as the leaf-fall sun swept in the warriors den like a rushing river.It reminded her of Riverclan and how they swam swiftly across rivers. She shook that thought out of her head. Her main focus was Shadowclan only. Finally being satisfied with how her fur looked she padded out of the Warriors den.

( This is a open roleplay feel free to join )
Old November 5th, 2017, 02:51 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Wildpaw's eyes glanced over the clearing. Her fur neatly groomed, her paws tucked under her. Her blue eyes watching all the cats around her. Wildpaw's ears flicked around everywhere. Listening to all the kittens around her. She found that listening to everyone helped her. You could always find something interesting about this.
Old November 5th, 2017, 04:52 PM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Wildpaw's eyes glanced over the clearing. Her fur neatly groomed, her paws tucked under her. Her blue eyes watching all the cats around her. Wildpaw's ears flicked around everywhere. Listening to all the kittens around her. She found that listening to everyone helped her. You could always find something interesting about this.
Spiderpaw wasn't one for charity for those who were less fortunate in his Clan, but he was feeling particularly "nice" that day. When Spiderpaw was feeling nice, it meant he was bored, nothing more. He was eleven moons old and almost finished with his Warrior training, which had bored him from the start. He had always been an unusual cat, when he was young nothing seemed to entertain him as it did the other kits. But he was charming type and was easy to befriend. Or at least that's what other people thought.

The truth wasn't so simple, however. Some cats were just born different. He was one of those cats. He felt little emotion, as if they were hazed over by a thick film that kept them from getting into his brain. Thoughts would bounce about his hollow skull, about small things, how cats acted, how they looked, like mental notes except with a lot more meaning to them.

After a few minutes of staring blankly in Wildpaw's general direction, his mind somewhere else. He had been contemplating something, the memory of that something evaded him now. Not like it mattered. He got to his paws, and plucked a frog off of the fresh kill like and trotted towards the molly that he'd unintentionally been staring at. "Would you like to share this?" He placed the amphibian down on the ground and nudged it towards her with one of his small black paws.

He was lean for a ShadowClan cat, having the wiry build of that of a WindClanner and spindly legs and short fur to boot. His pelt was a deep black, with a white stripe going from his berry pink nose down his back. His tail was long and completely white as if the stripe had engulfed it completely. There was something mesmerizing about those yellow eyes of his though, it was like he was staring into her soul. Not like he was doing it on purpose.
Closed Thread