Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 23rd, 2017, 10:40 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Shadekit nodded at every name he said, Shadestrom sounded fierce and brave, Shadefrost sounded cold and cunning, and Shadespirit, to him, sounded so unique he dint know how to describe it. He nodded his head amore alertly, "Yeah. Those cool." Shade kit frowned at his next sentence, Branchpaw had so many possibilities with name that it couldn't be boring at all. Shadekit took a moment to reply, thinking of all the names he had heard so far. But for Branchpaw, he didnt want to throw any old suffix in, he wanted it to be thoughtful. Nothing super different like Branchripple, but he wanted to form a name that was differently good, but also relating to the prefix 'Branch'. At first he thought of a tree; tree has leaves, and leaves break off sometimes, and then they fly in the sky away from their tree home. He pursed his lips, not sure is Branchpaw would like it, so he added another name he quickly thought of. "Branchflight? or maybe Branchbark?" he shuffled his paws in the dirt.
Branchpaw watched Shadekit as he nodded to Branchpaw's names from off the top of his head," Those names sound cool... What names do you think would be soooooooo boring that I absolutely should NOT have them as a warrior name?" He thought for a moment, careful not to go to deep into thought, of the most boring names he could think of,"maybe not Branchfur?" He wondered aloud.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 10:50 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Branchpaw watched Shadekit as he nodded to Branchpaw's names from off the top of his head," Those names sound cool... What names do you think would be soooooooo boring that I absolutely should NOT have them as a warrior name?" He thought for a moment, careful not to go to deep into thought, of the most boring names he could think of,"maybe not Branchfur?" He wondered aloud.
Shade kit looked at branch paw for a second, making his mind not wander into the deepest, thoughtful, sections of his brain. He had to think: Common, usual name. "Branchclaw would be super generic." He chuckled, a laugh bubbling in his belly.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Shade kit looked at branch paw for a second, making his mind not wander into the deepest, thoughtful, sections of his brain. He had to think: Common, usual name. "Branchclaw would be super generic." He chuckled, a laugh bubbling in his belly.
Branchpaw looked at Shadekit,"Yeah, and definately not Branchtail," he mused. Happier than ever to be able to use his brain and brainstorm things. Especially HIS possible future warrior names.

(I looked it up and tail is the most common warrior cat suffix with about 61 cats with that suffix. Like Longtail, Talltail(Tallstar), Pouncetail, etc.)
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 24th, 2017, 12:05 AM
tired individual

@Stormfeather {Foxxi}

A small mouse was dropped on the fresh-kill pile, having been a weak and easy-to-catch rodent. Bearblaze shook his head at the measly catch, disappointed; he'd always had trouble hunting, with his large body and fluffy fur rustling and getting caught on the leaves, as well as his struggles to stay silent with his lumbering steps. Not hungry himself, he found a nice, quiet spot in the clearing away from others and began to groom his thick fur, tangled from his hunt. Though he was much nore skilled in combat than hunting, he didn't like to fight that much, despite knowing it was inevitable. He made sure to hunt as much as he could to try and improve, and he wasn't even sure how he became a warrior with his hard time hunting. He sat straight up once more once he finished grooming, and watched others socialize around him. He only had a few friends because of his inability to talk to others well, and those who were his friends and family he was very close to, but he wished he was able to talk to others without getting awkward. He always seemed to be unable to come up with a response to others, even when they asked him a simpke question. To him, it was a curse, but he was grateful for those who had stuck around him and took the time to get close to him, and those cats would more than likely have his loyalty forever.
Old July 24th, 2017, 12:54 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
@Stormfeather {Foxxi}

A small mouse was dropped on the fresh-kill pile, having been a weak and easy-to-catch rodent. Bearblaze shook his head at the measly catch, disappointed; he'd always had trouble hunting, with his large body and fluffy fur rustling and getting caught on the leaves, as well as his struggles to stay silent with his lumbering steps. Not hungry himself, he found a nice, quiet spot in the clearing away from others and began to groom his thick fur, tangled from his hunt. Though he was much nore skilled in combat than hunting, he didn't like to fight that much, despite knowing it was inevitable. He made sure to hunt as much as he could to try and improve, and he wasn't even sure how he became a warrior with his hard time hunting. He sat straight up once more once he finished grooming, and watched others socialize around him. He only had a few friends because of his inability to talk to others well, and those who were his friends and family he was very close to, but he wished he was able to talk to others without getting awkward. He always seemed to be unable to come up with a response to others, even when they asked him a simpke question. To him, it was a curse, but he was grateful for those who had stuck around him and took the time to get close to him, and those cats would more than likely have his loyalty forever.
Fallenfeather, being the shy and quiet cat she was, was normally found outside practicing climning and battling, or hunting alone. That was the thing, though- she normally did things alone. What if the she-cat said something wrong and offended some cat? What if she spilled some secret she was supposed to be keeping? What if she got exiled for accidentally voicing her angry thoughts on Halestar?

No, it was better to just stay away. Too many possibilities of things that could go wrong and not enough of what that could go right.
Maybe I'm a pessimist- well, yeah I am, but that might be what's wrong eith me. Fallen shook her fur out. She was worrying over nothing.

Anyway, because she was normally out of camp on her own or on patrol it was quite odd to find the pretty she-cat lying on a warm rock inside the ShadowClan clearing with her legs splayed out, warming in the greenleaf sun. The truth was, she was in a great mood today, and a bit more talkative and less shy then usual. Fallenfeather didn't know exactly why she was in a good mood, she just woke up on one.

She looked over across the camp and saw a tom- I think his name is Bearblaze- sitting down grooming. He had dropped a mouse on the pile and looked extremely embarrassed. To make the tom feel better she picked up his mouse and sat down next to him.
"Hi," Fallenfeather began, taking a bite of his mouse. It was still warm and fresh, and it made her stomach hungrier. "I'm Fallenfeather." It was an awkward start to a conversation, considering she'd patrolled with this tom before. But she felt as if they'd never been formally introduced, why not make it formal?

(sorry for the late reply)
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old July 24th, 2017, 01:19 AM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather {Foxxi} View Post
Fallenfeather, being the shy and quiet cat she was, was normally found outside practicing climning and battling, or hunting alone. That was the thing, though- she normally did things alone. What if the she-cat said something wrong and offended some cat? What if she spilled some secret she was supposed to be keeping? What if she got exiled for accidentally voicing her angry thoughts on Halestar?

No, it was better to just stay away. Too many possibilities of things that could go wrong and not enough of what that could go right.
Maybe I'm a pessimist- well, yeah I am, but that might be what's wrong eith me. Fallen shook her fur out. She was worrying over nothing.

Anyway, because she was normally out of camp on her own or on patrol it was quite odd to find the pretty she-cat lying on a warm rock inside the ShadowClan clearing with her legs splayed out, warming in the greenleaf sun. The truth was, she was in a great mood today, and a bit more talkative and less shy then usual. Fallenfeather didn't know exactly why she was in a good mood, she just woke up on one.

She looked over across the camp and saw a tom- I think his name is Bearblaze- sitting down grooming. He had dropped a mouse on the pile and looked extremely embarrassed. To make the tom feel better she picked up his mouse and sat down next to him.
"Hi," Fallenfeather began, taking a bite of his mouse. It was still warm and fresh, and it made her stomach hungrier. "I'm Fallenfeather." It was an awkward start to a conversation, considering she'd patrolled with this tom before. But she felt as if they'd never been formally introduced, why not make it formal?

(sorry for the late reply)
(it's all good!)
The fluffy tom's eyes widened; it wasn't often that someone who he didn't already know approached him. "Hi," he began, not sure how to reply besides the same, "I'm Bearblaze." He looked at the most she had, quickly identifying it as the one he caught. He wondered why she'd pick that one, considering there was plenty of othsr prey in the pule that was much better. The rodent certainly wasn't one of his best catches. He desperately searched for a conversation starter, having nearly no experience in starting his own. "So," he started once more, though his mind was empty and he ended up drawing the word out, trailing off. He hoped he hadn't come off as rude; he'd had this happen many times before, though he never meant to be rude. He wondered why the pretty she-cat had approached him, of all cats. There were plenty of outgoing, talkative cats around that she could've talked to.
Old July 24th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Floating

Quote:
Branchpaw looked at Shadekit,"Yeah, and definately not Branchtail," he mused. Happier than ever to be able to use his brain and brainstorm things. Especially HIS possible future warrior names.

(I looked it up and tail is the most common warrior cat suffix with about 61 cats with that suffix. Like Longtail, Talltail(Tallstar), Pouncetail, etc.)
Shadekit nodded, it didn't really make sense to him why brbachpaws name would be Branchtail. "Your tail didn't look like a branch, though." He mused to Branchpaw, hoping that the apprentice would understand his logic.
Old July 24th, 2017, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Shadekit nodded, it didn't really make sense to him why brbachpaws name would be Branchtail. "Your tail didn't look like a branch, though." He mused to Branchpaw, hoping that the apprentice would understand his logic.
Branchpaw chuckled as Shadekit said that his tail didn't look like a branch,"I hope not," he said, turning to look at his tail,"so yeah, definately not Branchtail. He thought for a moment, again, careful to not go too deep into thought, he couldn't think of anything else. But that was probably because his brain was tired from brainstorming so many named,"How does Halestar do it?" He mumbled.
Old July 24th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Floating

Quote:
Branchpaw chuckled as Shadekit said that his tail didn't look like a branch,"I hope not," he said, turning to look at his tail,"so yeah, definately not Branchtail. He thought for a moment, again, careful to not go too deep into thought, he couldn't think of anything else. But that was probably because his brain was tired from brainstorming so many named,"How does Halestar do it?" He mumbled.
Shadekit nodded with Branchpaw, the apprentices tail looked no where near like a twig whatsoever. Shadekit shrugged with his next question, he had never really seen the leader around before, but he knew each name around him was most likely giving by the leader. "I'm not sure. It sounds fun, making up everyone's names." Shadekit mewed,"but you have to pick the right one." He could imagine all of the cats that didn't enjoy their names hanging up on him for choosing wring. His tail tip quivered nervously, he didnt want Branchpaw to think he was scared ft some reason, so he forced himself to adopt a more laid-back posture.
Old July 24th, 2017, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Shadekit nodded with Branchpaw, the apprentices tail looked no where near like a twig whatsoever. Shadekit shrugged with his next question, he had never really seen the leader around before, but he knew each name around him was most likely giving by the leader. "I'm not sure. It sounds fun, making up everyone's names." Shadekit mewed,"but you have to pick the right one." He could imagine all of the cats that didn't enjoy their names hanging up on him for choosing wring. His tail tip quivered nervously, he didnt want Branchpaw to think he was scared ft some reason, so he forced himself to adopt a more laid-back posture.
Branchpaw nodded at Shadekit's answer and flopped onto his flank, on to the soft grass. He was tired from playing so many games. He twitched his ear once after closing his eyes and slowing his breathing so he could relax, although he perked his ears to show Shadekit that he could still talk and Branchpaw would be listening even if it didn't look like it.

(I'm sorry I can't stop saying it @Beam, but they're such adorable friends SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!)

Last edited by Seraphon; July 24th, 2017 at 09:15 PM.
Closed Thread