Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM
cloudheart 'n berrypaw...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:07 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by MelonMile
Today 02:01 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 24th, 2017, 08:35 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Chrysanthemumshade was focused on the setting sun. The sky would soon darken, and the luminating green or blue eyes of the nocturnal animals would soon make their way out. Chrysanthemumshade wouldn't mind much of the dark, but she was somewhat afraid of it, unknown to others. Especially for the cats that lingered in the shadows. And, though her pelt would make an excellent camouflage at night, it still didn't help with the emotions she felt towards it. Her ears had perked when she heard a rustling noise. She turned her head back to give a quick glance at Wolfgalre, as she watched him. A small smile has graced her face before she turned back to look at the opening, and flicking her brilliant leaf colored hues towards the sky. At his words, she only shook her head. She blamed her mother too for naming her such a...peculiar name, but apart of her liked it. Then, she tilted her head towards the ground at his next words. She gave a small snort upon hearing why Wolfglare got the second part of his name. If she were being honest, she would say it described him to a core. The perfect name for him. He seemed to glare ar everyone with those icy blue orbs. "Well, my mentor thought being called Shade because he always thought there was something sneaky, or um...what's the word he would use for it? Uh, um, unknown...I believe it was. I was a pretty quiet cat, and I never talked to anyone much, which, I guess made me weird." She shook her head at remembering the memory. She was grateful that mentor wasn't harsh on her. At some point he had understood her. Some point. Until he came on too strong. And, she recoiled. Once again, she came back to the realms of the present, and she looked towards Wolfglare once more. "You gave your mentor a hard time?" She questioned, a small smirk coming upon her maw when she looked down to avoid giving eye contact. "I'm sure your mentor was an angel! You, on the other hand, seemed to not been the nicest apprentice." She joked. Judging from the way he was acting earlier towards her, as if he were some pompous kitty that needed everyone to give him the world and bow down at his paws. Or, his large appearance making him the direct definition of the word fear.

Chrysanthemumshade felt herself shiver for a moment just the thought of him, but she quickly regained her posture. She wanted to understand his goal in life, but she herself always tried to stay away from other cats. She was quite the jumpy kitty that was easily frightened. Don't be fooled, however. She was easy to rile up, especially if it included an interesting topic. She seemed to have touched some soft spots to the male, but she didn't address it. "Ah, well, you made it sound that you would find a random cat and stalk their every moves," she laughed, awkwardly. "I think your siblings would make excellent test dummies, and that's a nice way I'm putting it." She shrugged, and slinked back into the den so that the little bits of sunlight stopped reflecting on her pelt. Even if it made it glow, it was something about the light that didn't make Chrysanthemumshade feel comfortable. Once she found herself into a nice corner of the den. She was still able to look at the tom across from her. "You must have a lot of patience with your siblings! I know that sometimes Cloverwhisker and Pufftuft get on my nerves, but I'm sure I get on theirs as well." She sighed longingly, a happy type of sigh that made her feel comfortable. "Trust is a two way path as well." She says, but she didn't know how to explain it.

Even if she was unaware of the fact that the tom was finding somewhat intriguing. Chrysanthemumshade loved impressing others, but she was always thinking that her impressable state didn't work well. Currently, she didn't know what the tom thought of her, or if he even thought anything of her at all. "And, it's easily broken, Wolfglare. I hope you give this cat a good reason as to why they could trust you." Trust was a vulnerable thing, and it was only few cats that the she cat found herself trusting; which were only her siblings. There wasn't that many cats she would socialize with or allow herself to get to know.

The feline ruffled up her pelt, giving her jaws a tender lick with her salmon colored tongue. "I have to admit that it is pretty interesting." She says, flicking her tail. She wouldn't do it herself. Her goal was pretty simple. Stupid, kind of, but she wouldn't say anything aloud. She had to remind herself that she was around a judgmental cat. He would probably tell her off, glare at her, say something incredulous with his Griffey voice, and thus she would leave and cry. Leave because she did not take insults well, and cry because she failed to be liked. If she couldn't be popular having plenty friends like the pretty she cats in the clan, then she would at least like to be liked. And her looks could only get her so far, but her mind was probably what intrigued others the most. Of what she thought, sometimes intellectual, and other times unstable. But mainly curious, as she loved to observe the world around her. Unlike Wolfglare, who had a goal to know a cat's inner true beauty, Chrysanthemumshade wanted to know the world. Every part of the landscape, and travel to the exotic pieces that hid itself within the depths of the forest. Though she couldn't. Especially since she was bound to Shadowclan. So, she traded into a more cliche type of goal, which was literally finding a mate and doing what she cats were prized for...kits. Bearing fruits and potential warriors for the clan. The thought was repulsive to the young she cat. Indeed, she adored little kits, but she was quite afraid to ever bear her own. "Getting to know a cat and all their thoughts and actions and their meanings? Sounds like an exaggeration, but what cat would be interesting enough to help you with that?" She twitched her nose, as if she was trying to hold in a sneeze, but she only did it when he curious nature appeared. "All we do is hunt, eat, and sleep." It was a simple joke, but wasn't it somewhat true? Chrysanthemumshade didn't really pay attention to the other cats. She would normally carry out her duties, and maybe if she had time to sun herself and talk to her sister. Especially since the nice warm days were coming through. If she wasn't relaxing, she would find herself exploring the grounds. Something many did not know was that the she cat had a knack for plants--which she were named after. Chrysanthemumshade knew it was Daypaw's job about knowing about herbs and such, but Chrysanthemumshade was drawn to all sorts of herbs, flowers, plants! She had an abnormal wide range of knowledge about herbs. Many would think why she wasn't chosen to be a medicine cat. Simple. She chose to not show that knowledge to anyone in her clan. Chrysanthemumshade blinked. Maybe she did earn the second part of her name.

However, at his words, the she cat felt her eyes lighting up. Her brilliant green hues danced around the den as she gulped down a chuckle. What did he mean that she probably knew them? Chrysanthemumshade didn't know many of the cats, let alone his siblings that he said he was going to do his "project" on. Once again, she twitched her nose. "Oh, I know them?" She tilted her head, and gingerly stepped towards him a tad bit, but keeping enough distance between them. "What, you're thinking about getting to know my sister or my brother?" It was quite funny thinking that he would do it. Especially since she got the feeling that he didn't think so highly of her dear sister. Or, maybe he wanted to get to know her friend Sheepface. But even Chrysanthemumshade didn't know her that well. His words had plagued her because she wanted to know desperately of who it would be.

But before she could continue pondering on this, the large Tim was talking again. She perked her ears at listening to him, and an easy giggle escaped her maw. She turned her head to roll her eyes at Wolfglare. "Sharing is caring, isn't?" She teased. Her eyes lingered on him, looking at his thick pelt, and the colors of it complemented him well. "I'm sure you'll make a great nest to lay upon; big and puffy, and warm-" she stopped herself, feeling quite the chill making it along her back. "I was thinking about throwing out my old nest, actually," she mewed, flicking her tail. "Thought you might want to replace it." She joked, maintaining a steady tone, but her eyes shone playfulness. How he would react, she didn't know. He would probably give some type of huffed response at her, for some odd reason, she enjoyed teasing him a little bit. As far as he would take it.

"Are you alright, Wolfglare?" Chrysanthemumshade asked, tilting her head in question. The tom seemed to be lost in his own thoughts, and she worried if he lost the present around them. But at the sound of his voice, she found her shoulders sinking out of relief. She feared that she had said something wrong and he would be ready to walk away. She felt that she had got far with him and was getting to know him without any intentions. "Halestar is a bit paranoid, isn't she?" Chrysanthemumshade muttered with a roll of her eyes. Then she was taken aback. Did he just say he had fears? Chrysanthemumshade felt her mouth go agape, but she quickly re-composed herself as she flicked her tail to remain expressionless. She could name a million of her fears off the back of her paw. But she would had never guessed that the bulky tom would have anything to fear. After all, he was a cat. Even the most feared cats, had unmentionable fears of their own. It wasn't like he was some type of abiotic factor that didn't need anything. He was a biotic factor. One that was living and one that needed water, food, and shelter to live. And, of course, love. Everyone needed love to live, right? Even if they deny it time to time.

Before she could even comment on his earlier statement, he was talking again. Chrysanthemumshade allowed her tail to swing lowly under her, as she looked up at him. "It's funny that you should mention that, especially since you do it all the time." She replied back, quietly. "Judging other cats, and for what reason?" Her eyes remained on him for a quick second, trying to absorb any information that he hid into his icy gaze, but she could feel the glaring coming from him, so she looked away. "We're all going to live our lives no matter how others believe we should live it." She couldn't speak on the topic wholly. After all, she was the type of cat that aimed to impress. If she couldn't make any friends by simply being herself, why not make friends by being something the other wanted to see? It was complicated for her, and often she would go to bed wishing her life away, but by the next day, and sundown, she would be out there blending into the shadows and perhaps hunting or better yet--sniffing the nightly flowers, and running through a field that was filled with assorted lightning bugs.

Chrysanthemumshade suppressed down a sudden urge to laugh at the tom. Did he just saucepan she think he said? Was he truly afraid to get others to know him? The she cat simply looked away for a second. It was an odd fear, but she could find herself understanding it. She had refused to allow others to get to know her, so she fed off on what intrigued other cats to be liked. She figured that Wolfglare would had left if she embraced her kit like nature and weird obsessions with plants and the world around her. She saw Wolfglare as a stoic, tough, and mature young warrior. Not one who was for games and frolicking around. The grayish colored she cat sat next to the tom again, just to test which type of closeness he was afraid of. The physical kind, the emotional kind? "I never would had thought of you being the one to be afraid to get close to others, but you want to experiment on a cat to know them fully--inside and out?" She tilted her head once more, and twitched her nose. "Now, you're just confusing me." She giggled, and brought her head back up to shake it. She ruffled up her pelt, and started to groom herself slightly. "But you should know that getting to know each other is the common goal. Not for one cat to know all these things, and leaving the other cat clueless on who they're telling all their abilities and insecurities to. It's not a fair play." She gave her paw a lick, and brought her eyes to look up at Wolfglare. "And even if you're afraid to allow another to get to know you is no excuse. Take a dare. Take a chance, why don'tcha? I'm sure you're an excellent tom to get to know." She admits, sincerely. Her ears had twitched to their earlier conversation. And, she still pondered on who she knew that he would be getting to know. Chrysanthemumshade felt that she was left in the dark when it came to what he said, and it was eating her up to know. As the sun was setting down, her eyes slitted into green abysses. Soon enough most of the cats would be out hunting. "Wolfglare," she said his name hastily, and am turning to sit in front of him so he was across from her. "Who is this cat that you're trying to get to know?" Her voice sounded like she was desperate to know the answer, for the simple fact that he said she knew them well. The only cats she knew well was her siblings. Besides that, she was a very curious cat. To the fact that she would be deemed nosy.
"Well, that makes two of us." Wolfglare had also been that cat to not talk much, but his was more out of studying others, not being shy or anything like that. And he would've never guessed that Chrysshade was one of those quiet cats as an apprentice. She seemed perfectly talkative right now. But Wolfglare actually thought her name was... Nice. Not exactly pretty, that would more be like Roseheart or some name like that. To him, Chrysathemumshade sounded strong, but also gentle at the same time. It had an odd vibe to it that Wolfglare couldn't quite pinpoint. Just like the she-cat herself. "I don't think you're weird." That could be considered as close of a compliment as you could get from the shady tom. But you could tell in his time that he had meant what he said. "My mentor was okay. But I was most definitely the best apprentice out there." The large tom meowed, a smirk crossing his face. His icy blue eyes softening for one moment before they went back to an emotionless, empty sea of coldness.

Wolfglare noticed that Crysanthemumshade seemed to shiver. For no reason that he saw. Is she... Afraid of me? That's what cats usually did around him. Shiver, or cower in a corner. Or stare at him with wide, fearful eyes. Usually he wouldn't care if they did that, as it was normal for him when just walking through the clearing or something like that. Apprentices and kits especially seemed to fear him. He had an apprentice of his own, thankfully she wasn't too scared of him anymore, though he could still tell he frightened her a bit. But she would be a warrior in about a moon. And Wolfglare supposed he had trained her well. For his first apprentice. But, bringing his thoughts back to Chrysshade, Wolfglare felt a little hurt in his chest. He didn't care if other cats were afraid of him, but the thought of her being afraid of him made him feel hurt for some reason. The warrior didn't get it. How was it that she could spark so many different feelings in him? And thoghts that he had never thought about before? He was quite stunned at himself. But of course, while all of this was going on in his brain, his outer demanded was the same. Stoic, calm, and cold. Although not as cold as usual, as Crysanthemumshade seemed to have warned the tom up a bit.

Nice way, huh? Wolfglare shook his head, rolling his eyes a little. "Well I know for certain Nightleap and Forestpelt wouldn't appreciate being called 'test dummies.' Smokepaw would probably just laugh at the word." Wolfglare smiled at that thought. He loved his little brother to death, and would do anything for him. If he had any major enemies, and they knew how much he loved Smokepaw, they would know exactly where to hit home. That's why Wolfglare didn't show much affection towards Smokepaw, he was protecting the younger tom. But when Wolfglare was certain the two were alone when hanging out, he made sure Smokepaw knew that he was loved by his older brother. Wolfglare knew that if Chrysanthemumshade were to see him when he was having fun with his brother, she wouldn't recognize him. Because under all of that poofy fur, there was another whole Wolfglare you could get to know. Yes, his outside demeanor was still there, his honest and a little rough personality, but he could be an absolute sweetheart as well. Wolfglare flicked his tail a little bit, looking at Chrysanthemumshade. His appearance had caused the tom to act a certain way for all of his life, because he had always thought, who in the world would see a large black-furred tom, with ice blue eyes, and think, aww, he must be nice! No one. So that's why Wolfglare had become the cat he was. But his backstory of course had also shaped him. The demonsions of reality. They applied to everyone, even him. "And I so have patience for them, although Nightleap and Forestpelt, my sisters, are the ones who can get under my pelt. Want to know how to annoy me, go talk to them." Wolfglare wondered if she would actually go through with that. She seemed like the type of cat that would enjoy getting under his pelt. But other than that, that seemed to be the only similarities she shared with his sisters. She would probably get along fine with Smokepaw, but Smokepaw got along with most cats.

Trust is a two way path. Wolfglare knew that. He trusted his siblings, even if his sisters were a little annoying. But of course they trusted him as well. He defiantly trusted Smokepaw, and Wolfglare knew the young tom returned that trust. The warrior had also trusted his parents. But that trust was not a two-way path. They had never loved their kits. They had only wanted them to create warriors, to fight for the Dark Forest, and with the EE leaders. Wolfglare had experienced heart-break before. But not because a she-cat he loved rejected him. Because his parents that he had loved so dearly, betrayed him. Him and his family. Their own family. Wolfglare had especially trusted his father, who had given him his large stature, pelt color, and ice blue eyes. If the two toms stood beside one another today, you would think they were twins. But his father was dead. The one who had always called Wolfglare "his blackberry" with so much affection. Wolfglare had taken upon himself the leading male role in his family, caring for his younger brother like a father should care for his kits. Wolfglare had never thought about having kits, but it occurred to him now. That if he ever did, he would treat them with more kindness and love than his own father ever had towards him. Chrysanthemumshade's words flicked Wolfglare out of his thoughts. If the one he was "experimenting" was to be her, then he would have to let her trust him. He would have to show her the things he loved, tell her his backstory, let her know him. Then a thought occurred to the tom. If he let her know everything about him, then on the way, he might find out everything about her. It would be hard for Wolfglare to do, but maybe it was time to let someone in. He just hoped that he wasn't making the wrong decision by having it be her. "Yes, I will give them a reason to trust me. I promise you that." Wolfglare meowed, looking over to Chrysanthemumshade and looking straight into her green eyes. The green eyes that he would see for a long time yet.

As they sat there, a few moments of silence between them, Wolfglare cast his gaze outside. The sun had finally gone down, and it was dark outside, as the moon wasn't quite up yet. The dark-furred Tim was now harder to see in the darker den, his Ive blue eyes being the only thing that stood out. He could still see the pale pelt of Chrysshade, sitting over in a corner, about a fox-length away. A breeze swept through the entrance of the den, not a hot summer breeze, but a cold, crisp breeze. Wolfglare lifted his head, sighing with pleasure as it swept through his fur, cooking him down. Tonight was going to be a cool night, probably a cold night, Wolfglare could tell. He would defiantly go out, have a nice walk out in the pine forest. These were the ones that Wolfglare relished during the hot green leaf days. When the nights were cold and crisp. He knew cat like Chrysanthemumshade would get cold during the night, but Wolfglare felt perfectly fine.

The large tom listened to what she had to say next, still facing the entrance to the den, although his ears were pointed in the direction of her voice. "Every cat is interesting. Because no cat is exactly the same, so there's always something new to learn." He turned around to look at the pale-furred feline, his gaze boring into her own. "And pretty much most of us warriors went through the second Evil Era, right?" The Evil Era was a touchy subject for Wolfglare, due to his parents. But he had to put that thought out there. Maybe it would rack some sense into her brain, that every cat has at least something interesting to share. Wolfglare then wondered what her main goal in life was. He had shared his with her, so shouldn't he get to know hers in return? Most definitely. "What's your main goal in life?" A simple, straightforward question.

At her question, Wolfglare wrinkled his nose. "Why would I want to get to know your sister or brother?" The thought repulsed him. Her sister, a weakling, and her brother, an annoying cat, from what Wolfglare had seen from afar. Sure, they might have stories of their own, but Wolfglare didn't know them at all. He at least had talked to Chrysshade for a while now. "Chrysshade, you'd think I'd want to get know your brother and sister? No thanks." He said this kind of jokingly, but there was still a slight tone of seriousness in his voice, t show he really meant it that he would not want to get to know them. "But you definitely know the cat." Every single bit of them. Wolfglare had decided to go through with his idea of letting her get to know him, and getting to know her in exchange. It would be risky, Wolfglare knew that, and there might be times when he got frustrated. But he knew, in the end, it would all be worth it. And, he might have an actual friend because of it. Wolfglare didn't plan on telling her what he was doing though. That's what was going to be the fun in it.

Her next words caught Wolfglare by surprise. She wanted to lay on him? Wolfglare almost gagged. Well, he kind of did, but he covered it up pretty well. But still, he was so confused and kind of repulsed by the thought. She was thinking of throwing her old nest out and having him replace it. No. Wolfglare wouldn't stand for such... Weirdness! He turned fully around to face her and ask just why she would think such a thing. But as he did, he noticed the playful shine in her eyes, and the small smirk on her face, and his angry sheet dropped into a sudden look of complete astonishment. She was joking. Why had he jumped to conclusions that quickly? He never did that! He calculated every word carefully and precisely, every tone, every action. He didn't just jump to conclusions. She definitely seemed to be doing something to him. "Ahem. Um.. Well.. Maybe..." Wolfglare was completely out of his guarded state. He was vulnerable right now, his ears lying flat against his head, and his eyes sparking with, not exactly worry but not exactly fear either. "Maybe I'll share tonight, if you get cold. Looks like it's going to be a cold night." His ice blue eyes widened with surprise at his own words. Did I really just say that? Wolfglare took a deep breath and composed himself once more, he could not be like this any longer. He resumed his spot in front of the entrance, acting as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. But he knew in his mind that Chrysanthemumshade was going to say something about it.

At her next few sentences. All he did was nod, shake his head, or give a huffed reply. He didn't know why he had done that, and he was still a little shaky from it. But he wouldn't show that on the pour side, of course. Although some of her words Wolfglare couldn't help responding to. "Well, I'm a very confusing cat." He meowed, the ghost of a smile on his maw again. He had been planning on letting her get to know him, so maybe his little outburst there wasn't that bad. He hoped it wasn't. As she sat next to him, Wolfglare resisted the urge to move away. Her fur was brushing his, lightly, something that actually tickled the large tom a little. He held back a snicker, swishing his tail through the air a little. Take a dare. Take a chance. It was decided. He would. And hopefully, Chrysanthemumshade could accept him for who he was. Taking a deep breath, he looked down at her, flicked big his ears lightly. "I can't tell you who it is, but in time, I bet you could figure it out." He then looked outside, at the clearing nor starting to glow in the moonlight. A beam of it shine through the den, turning Wolfglare's pelt a fascinating silver. "Chrysshade, would you want to go... Out in the territory with me? I know it's a little cold, but... If you get cold I can keep you warm." Wolfglare supposed that since he had his little outburst earlier, it wouldn't care if he was acting like this now. This was his sweetheart side, the side that most cats would appreciate. He waited for her answer, a small smile on his face and his ice blue eyes sparkling in the moonlight, no longer cold and hard.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 24th, 2017, 10:11 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Dungpaw? That's a... creative.. name. Why was that chosen? And - no offense - Dungstar would make us a laughing stock by title alone.." He felt a bit guilty, but Dungpaw? Even Onyxclaw could come up with a better name.
He sighed," My mother favored me at birth since he was missing big patched of fur and was chubby. My father cracked a joke that he was living dung so she named him Dungkit, well now Dungpaw. He grew all this fur now but he's still chubby."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 24th, 2017, 01:39 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He sighed," My mother favored me at birth since he was missing big patched of fur and was chubby. My father cracked a joke that he was living dung so she named him Dungkit, well now Dungpaw. He grew all this fur now but he's still chubby."
Onyxclaw nodded, gazing at the crowd of cats in the clearing. With a dip of his head, he smiled slightly. "Well, it was nice to meet you Elmpaw. You'll make a good warrior" and with that he padded off.

(I think we should end the RP not much is going on)
Old June 24th, 2017, 04:35 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
"Well, that makes two of us." Wolfglare had also been that cat to not talk much, but his was more out of studying others, not being shy or anything like that. And he would've never guessed that Chrysshade was one of those quiet cats as an apprentice. She seemed perfectly talkative right now. But Wolfglare actually thought her name was... Nice. Not exactly pretty, that would more be like Roseheart or some name like that. To him, Chrysathemumshade sounded strong, but also gentle at the same time. It had an odd vibe to it that Wolfglare couldn't quite pinpoint. Just like the she-cat herself. "I don't think you're weird." That could be considered as close of a compliment as you could get from the shady tom. But you could tell in his time that he had meant what he said. "My mentor was okay. But I was most definitely the best apprentice out there." The large tom meowed, a smirk crossing his face. His icy blue eyes softening for one moment before they went back to an emotionless, empty sea of coldness.

Wolfglare noticed that Crysanthemumshade seemed to shiver. For no reason that he saw. Is she... Afraid of me? That's what cats usually did around him. Shiver, or cower in a corner. Or stare at him with wide, fearful eyes. Usually he wouldn't care if they did that, as it was normal for him when just walking through the clearing or something like that. Apprentices and kits especially seemed to fear him. He had an apprentice of his own, thankfully she wasn't too scared of him anymore, though he could still tell he frightened her a bit. But she would be a warrior in about a moon. And Wolfglare supposed he had trained her well. For his first apprentice. But, bringing his thoughts back to Chrysshade, Wolfglare felt a little hurt in his chest. He didn't care if other cats were afraid of him, but the thought of her being afraid of him made him feel hurt for some reason. The warrior didn't get it. How was it that she could spark so many different feelings in him? And thoghts that he had never thought about before? He was quite stunned at himself. But of course, while all of this was going on in his brain, his outer demanded was the same. Stoic, calm, and cold. Although not as cold as usual, as Crysanthemumshade seemed to have warned the tom up a bit.

Nice way, huh? Wolfglare shook his head, rolling his eyes a little. "Well I know for certain Nightleap and Forestpelt wouldn't appreciate being called 'test dummies.' Smokepaw would probably just laugh at the word." Wolfglare smiled at that thought. He loved his little brother to death, and would do anything for him. If he had any major enemies, and they knew how much he loved Smokepaw, they would know exactly where to hit home. That's why Wolfglare didn't show much affection towards Smokepaw, he was protecting the younger tom. But when Wolfglare was certain the two were alone when hanging out, he made sure Smokepaw knew that he was loved by his older brother. Wolfglare knew that if Chrysanthemumshade were to see him when he was having fun with his brother, she wouldn't recognize him. Because under all of that poofy fur, there was another whole Wolfglare you could get to know. Yes, his outside demeanor was still there, his honest and a little rough personality, but he could be an absolute sweetheart as well. Wolfglare flicked his tail a little bit, looking at Chrysanthemumshade. His appearance had caused the tom to act a certain way for all of his life, because he had always thought, who in the world would see a large black-furred tom, with ice blue eyes, and think, aww, he must be nice! No one. So that's why Wolfglare had become the cat he was. But his backstory of course had also shaped him. The demonsions of reality. They applied to everyone, even him. "And I so have patience for them, although Nightleap and Forestpelt, my sisters, are the ones who can get under my pelt. Want to know how to annoy me, go talk to them." Wolfglare wondered if she would actually go through with that. She seemed like the type of cat that would enjoy getting under his pelt. But other than that, that seemed to be the only similarities she shared with his sisters. She would probably get along fine with Smokepaw, but Smokepaw got along with most cats.

Trust is a two way path. Wolfglare knew that. He trusted his siblings, even if his sisters were a little annoying. But of course they trusted him as well. He defiantly trusted Smokepaw, and Wolfglare knew the young tom returned that trust. The warrior had also trusted his parents. But that trust was not a two-way path. They had never loved their kits. They had only wanted them to create warriors, to fight for the Dark Forest, and with the EE leaders. Wolfglare had experienced heart-break before. But not because a she-cat he loved rejected him. Because his parents that he had loved so dearly, betrayed him. Him and his family. Their own family. Wolfglare had especially trusted his father, who had given him his large stature, pelt color, and ice blue eyes. If the two toms stood beside one another today, you would think they were twins. But his father was dead. The one who had always called Wolfglare "his blackberry" with so much affection. Wolfglare had taken upon himself the leading male role in his family, caring for his younger brother like a father should care for his kits. Wolfglare had never thought about having kits, but it occurred to him now. That if he ever did, he would treat them with more kindness and love than his own father ever had towards him. Chrysanthemumshade's words flicked Wolfglare out of his thoughts. If the one he was "experimenting" was to be her, then he would have to let her trust him. He would have to show her the things he loved, tell her his backstory, let her know him. Then a thought occurred to the tom. If he let her know everything about him, then on the way, he might find out everything about her. It would be hard for Wolfglare to do, but maybe it was time to let someone in. He just hoped that he wasn't making the wrong decision by having it be her. "Yes, I will give them a reason to trust me. I promise you that." Wolfglare meowed, looking over to Chrysanthemumshade and looking straight into her green eyes. The green eyes that he would see for a long time yet.

As they sat there, a few moments of silence between them, Wolfglare cast his gaze outside. The sun had finally gone down, and it was dark outside, as the moon wasn't quite up yet. The dark-furred Tim was now harder to see in the darker den, his Ive blue eyes being the only thing that stood out. He could still see the pale pelt of Chrysshade, sitting over in a corner, about a fox-length away. A breeze swept through the entrance of the den, not a hot summer breeze, but a cold, crisp breeze. Wolfglare lifted his head, sighing with pleasure as it swept through his fur, cooking him down. Tonight was going to be a cool night, probably a cold night, Wolfglare could tell. He would defiantly go out, have a nice walk out in the pine forest. These were the ones that Wolfglare relished during the hot green leaf days. When the nights were cold and crisp. He knew cat like Chrysanthemumshade would get cold during the night, but Wolfglare felt perfectly fine.

The large tom listened to what she had to say next, still facing the entrance to the den, although his ears were pointed in the direction of her voice. "Every cat is interesting. Because no cat is exactly the same, so there's always something new to learn." He turned around to look at the pale-furred feline, his gaze boring into her own. "And pretty much most of us warriors went through the second Evil Era, right?" The Evil Era was a touchy subject for Wolfglare, due to his parents. But he had to put that thought out there. Maybe it would rack some sense into her brain, that every cat has at least something interesting to share. Wolfglare then wondered what her main goal in life was. He had shared his with her, so shouldn't he get to know hers in return? Most definitely. "What's your main goal in life?" A simple, straightforward question.

At her question, Wolfglare wrinkled his nose. "Why would I want to get to know your sister or brother?" The thought repulsed him. Her sister, a weakling, and her brother, an annoying cat, from what Wolfglare had seen from afar. Sure, they might have stories of their own, but Wolfglare didn't know them at all. He at least had talked to Chrysshade for a while now. "Chrysshade, you'd think I'd want to get know your brother and sister? No thanks." He said this kind of jokingly, but there was still a slight tone of seriousness in his voice, t show he really meant it that he would not want to get to know them. "But you definitely know the cat." Every single bit of them. Wolfglare had decided to go through with his idea of letting her get to know him, and getting to know her in exchange. It would be risky, Wolfglare knew that, and there might be times when he got frustrated. But he knew, in the end, it would all be worth it. And, he might have an actual friend because of it. Wolfglare didn't plan on telling her what he was doing though. That's what was going to be the fun in it.

Her next words caught Wolfglare by surprise. She wanted to lay on him? Wolfglare almost gagged. Well, he kind of did, but he covered it up pretty well. But still, he was so confused and kind of repulsed by the thought. She was thinking of throwing her old nest out and having him replace it. No. Wolfglare wouldn't stand for such... Weirdness! He turned fully around to face her and ask just why she would think such a thing. But as he did, he noticed the playful shine in her eyes, and the small smirk on her face, and his angry sheet dropped into a sudden look of complete astonishment. She was joking. Why had he jumped to conclusions that quickly? He never did that! He calculated every word carefully and precisely, every tone, every action. He didn't just jump to conclusions. She definitely seemed to be doing something to him. "Ahem. Um.. Well.. Maybe..." Wolfglare was completely out of his guarded state. He was vulnerable right now, his ears lying flat against his head, and his eyes sparking with, not exactly worry but not exactly fear either. "Maybe I'll share tonight, if you get cold. Looks like it's going to be a cold night." His ice blue eyes widened with surprise at his own words. Did I really just say that? Wolfglare took a deep breath and composed himself once more, he could not be like this any longer. He resumed his spot in front of the entrance, acting as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. But he knew in his mind that Chrysanthemumshade was going to say something about it.

At her next few sentences. All he did was nod, shake his head, or give a huffed reply. He didn't know why he had done that, and he was still a little shaky from it. But he wouldn't show that on the pour side, of course. Although some of her words Wolfglare couldn't help responding to. "Well, I'm a very confusing cat." He meowed, the ghost of a smile on his maw again. He had been planning on letting her get to know him, so maybe his little outburst there wasn't that bad. He hoped it wasn't. As she sat next to him, Wolfglare resisted the urge to move away. Her fur was brushing his, lightly, something that actually tickled the large tom a little. He held back a snicker, swishing his tail through the air a little. Take a dare. Take a chance. It was decided. He would. And hopefully, Chrysanthemumshade could accept him for who he was. Taking a deep breath, he looked down at her, flicked big his ears lightly. "I can't tell you who it is, but in time, I bet you could figure it out." He then looked outside, at the clearing nor starting to glow in the moonlight. A beam of it shine through the den, turning Wolfglare's pelt a fascinating silver. "Chrysshade, would you want to go... Out in the territory with me? I know it's a little cold, but... If you get cold I can keep you warm." Wolfglare supposed that since he had his little outburst earlier, it wouldn't care if he was acting like this now. This was his sweetheart side, the side that most cats would appreciate. He waited for her answer, a small smile on his face and his ice blue eyes sparkling in the moonlight, no longer cold and hard.
Well, that makes two of us? Chrysanthemumshade tilted her head for a moment. Was it something that they could relate to? Though Chrysanthemumshade had always been more of the shy-er, quiet cats during her apprenticeship. To Chrysanthemumshade, she imagined he was forced to be isolated. Upon staring at his size again, she felt that if they were still apprentices she would had never approached him. At all. In her opinion, it would be taking a death risk. She didn't know why she was scared of him. Maybe because she felt like an ant compared to a grizzly bear. Quite the exaggeration, and Chrysanthemumshade allowed a soft sigh to escape her maw as she stared at the tom again. It was easy to her to act calm on the outside, but in the inside she kept her guard up. She watched--sometimes- the responses she told him. One wrong move, she was sure he could sit on her and crush her small body. Then, she would be no more. Just a spirit out of its pelt. It was such a dark thought, something Chrysanthemumshade rarely did nowadays. When she was younger, she had a knack for talking in her sleep, disturbing things would be let out. The next morning? She wouldn't remember a thing. Upon his next response, I don't think you're weird, Chrysanthemumshade's ears pinned to her head the slightest. One less cat that sees pass her quirks. That was something. ''Thanks.'' She mewed, softly. Not truly knowing what to say. She figured if he had gotten to know her further, he would be stuffing down those words. She suppressed a light giggle at the thought. What he said next--did make her laugh. The fact that she couldn't imagine him being a reasonable apprentice to work with for that matter. Upon her opinion again, all she could see was a large brooding tom. No expression. No reaction. No anything. Her laughter was soft, not aloud enough so she wouldn't have to face the fury of waking any warriors that would be sleeping. When she finished her laughter fit, the she cat shifted slightly on her paws. ''Please, you probably gave your mentor a run for his prey.'' And, I would had given anything to get away from mine... She moved her hues up to look at him, and slowly her shivering began to cease. Though it was still quite there. Really another quirk of hers. She didn't know why she shivered. Probably because of the fact, she was still in the presence of a tom that could tear her to shreds with one wrong word out of her.

As silence surpassed them, Chrysanthemumshade wondered what could had been going on in that head of his. He was simply just staring at her; did she do something wrong? Of course, of course, I always do something wrong! I need to think of something fast and quick! Her eyes darted around the room, but her thoughts were empty. She didn't know what to say, so she sat there, little shivers coursing through her as she softly breathed. He's going to be the bane of my existence, isn't he? She thought inwardly, wondering if Starclan heard her. Probably not. She felt those cats only talked to cats who were worthy, and Chrysanthemumshade herself knew she wasn't worthy of such higher action. Did she really care? Not that much. Only when she really needed them. Wasn't Starclan suppose to help all cats? It wasn't fair that they only went to the medicine cats. Then again, what other job would the medicine cats take on if Starclan provided prophecies for all cats?

Chrysanthemumshade felt the stone in her stomach lighten up as she heard him speak again. And, she gave a small giggle upon what he said. ''Nothing wrong with being a test dummy!'' It was everything wrong with being called the ridiculous word, rude and uncalled for. Though that was what she had learned from her mentor. She was the test dummy for all their little experiments. But, she simply laughed it off like it was a joke, and purred at the thought of having a younger siblings. Well, she did, but Cloverwhisker was only a few minutes younger than her. From the sound of the tom's voice, the she cat could tell he was very fond of one thing...his brother. Ah, so he does have feelings? It was crazy of her not to think he had emotions. Didn't every cat have them? ''Smokepaw has a sense of humor. I like him already!'' Chrysanthemumshade adored cats that could be the life of the party. That could be quite humorous in their own ways. It was a nice feelings knowing she could laugh rather than be lost in her own thoughts and trying to figure out ways she was suppose to impress the other feline. ''Sisters can be a dream come true, can't they?'' Chrysanthemumshade mewed. She could only imagine how Wolfglare's sisters annoyed him. Inside, she didn't think she would need to seek them out. If they were anything like Wolfglare, she was scared to get to know them. What if they were his large size? Had his hostile outward appearance? Besides that, Chrysanthemumshade figured he would up and leave and find someone better to converse with. Yet, he had stayed. Why did he stay? Chrysanthemumshade was confused for a moment, her nose twitching before she blinked her eyes to give him her undivided attention. ''I'll keep that noted. You look like you would enjoy me annoying you.'' She played along. Then again, she felt a bit cowardly. She didn't know how Wolfglare would take to being annoyed. His sisters were still alive, after all. That would be stupid of him to murder them because they annoyed him. They were family. However, Chrysanthemumshade wasn't apart of that. And, the large tom in front of her looked like he didn't take too kindly to strangers.

The way his ice hues gazed into her green ones, she stood frozen. She couldn't look away. She couldn't make any sudden movement. What did he mean by that? It was as if it were some type of secret, and yet she couldn't find it in his gaze. They were sharp. Such murderous orbs that scared her own. But, she didn't dare look away. She simply flicked her ears. ''Umm...okay.'' Her voice came out higher than it was, and she growled under her breath for such a coward move. Chrysanthemumshade didn't know who this cat was he was talking about. What their gender was. What their rank in the clan was. She didn't even know if they were even within Shadowclan. But, he had said she knew them? She didn't know many cats. Just a few she managed to impress either with remarkable skill, her train of thoughts, or by being a pretty face. ''Promises are easy to break. Don't let me down.'' She added. Just to keep a normal aura within the space between them. The fact that he was staring at her in such a way...did he see the future or something? Chrysanthemumshade shook her head. That was a fox way of thinking! No cat could see the future.

As the silence welcomed itself within the den again, Chrysanthemumshade took a few licks at her pelt. She was thankful that her pelt wasn't as thick and heavy as her companion's. With the hot weather coming through soon, she wondered what ever he would do to keep himself from dying of heat. She figured it mustn't been his favorite season. When she felt that light breeze, she shivered slightly. She hated when it was cold nights because she was warm, but with the cold seeping in...it became worse. But, she refused to show this. Instead, she wrapped her tail around her paws, tightly. It only did little to keep her warm, but it worked. She watched as Wolfglare stared out into the distance, and she admired him from afar. He wasn't that bad of a tom. At all. So, why was her guard up around him? Because Chrysanthemumshade knew cats had a knack of changing moods quickly. She knew this because she was one of those cats. Usually mellow, calm, sweet, to one of annoyance, aggressive, and snarky. With the moon making its way up, and shining through the den, making his pelt appear a silvery color. It was a sight to behold. A majestic cat looking like a wonder within the warriors' den. Chrysanthemumshade wished she could shine like that. A part of her knew if he weren't so feared to approach, he would had been the star of the party. She didn't know why she thought it. She figured in an alternate reality perhaps it would be true.

Chrysanthemumshade grew startled at his words. The quietness made her slightly thoughtful, and it was ruined at the sound of his voice. Her ears flicked toward him as she heard, and she nodded. Every cat was different; unique in a sense. Chrysanthemumshade met some pretty interesting cats. Like the tom her sister is pursuing. Quite annoying he was, and she had a reason to be mean to him. Chrysanthemumshade did not take kindly to cats that flirted with her. She aimed to impress, not to be played with. At his next words, she closed her ears and looked away. The Evil Era was harsh. It was a hard time for all the clans. She didn't like to think about, but her parents had perished during that time. Mainly from starvation. Her once beautiful mother that shaped Chrysanthemumshade to be the she cat she was today. You're never gonna survive life being a simpleton, Chrys. You need to become the cat that other cats sees you as. In this world, you can never be yourself. So, be someone different. That way others will like you. Chrysanthemumshade knew her parents loved her, but she never understood her parents knowledge. They were never harsh with Cloverwhisker. Perhaps they weren't a shamed to know Cloverwhisker was their daughter. Yet, Chrysanthemumshade had been the oldest, the quieter one, the meek one, and now? The one who would roll over for any cat that would give her some praise. ''I was shaken up, greatly. I didn't know what to do with myself. I just had to protect my sister. And, my brother had to protect us.'' Chrysanthemumshade was grateful to have siblings that had her back.

What's your main goal in life?
It was a simple question. Though she didn't think it would be aimed at her. Cats hardly asked her such a question, and aside from that, she hardly ever told a cat her secrets, her motivations, or her goals in life. Chrysanthemumshade had plenty goals in life. Some weirder than others, but it was something she wished to complete. She didn't know how to answer the tom's question, so she looked away for a second, thinking of a way to answer it as truthfully as she could. ''My main goal?'' She repeated, her voice coming off again higher than expected. She had cleared her throat, ''Oh, well you know! Trying to obtain a mate and bear kits. Because, y'know...that's the only goal I-'' she paused. She couldn't lie like that. She was a terrible liar! Her father had always told her so. So, she closed her eyes tightly, and turned her gaze to the ground, so she wouldn't have to look at Wolfglare. ''Not really,'' she cowered back, as if she were a kit, her ears pinning flat to her head. ''I can't even think of that being a main goal. It's not even a goal! It's more like...the inevitable. It's bound to happen, am I right?...or am I right? Okay, no. I'll stop talking.'' She shook her head. What was going on with her? That's how she answered a simple question? Even though half of what she said were true. Or, maybe that was just her mother talking to her again. Chrys, I'm only telling you this because I'm scared for your future. I want grandkits. And, I know Clovey is gonna do just fine! But, you? Ugh! I don't know where I went wrong with you, dear. So, listen. Listen good. Impress every male you come pass. And, they're bound to be trailing you like a bear to its honey! The very thought made Chrysanthemumshade even more insecure than she already was, and for a moment she was fuming at a dead cat. Then, she composed herself, squishing her tail around her more tighter than it already was. ''What was the question again? Oh. Right. Um...I really love herbs, plants, flowers. I really would love to travel to exotic lands and uncover the secrets of this forest. It's pretty big for only five clans to call it home.'' She shrugged, lightly, looking down at the ground. ''What if there is more out there? Cures or plants that haven't been discovered yet?'' She beamed, her eyes shining. Then, she shook her head. ''It's pretty stupid. Even my parents thought so, so yeah! I stick to the more...bland one. Mate and kits.'' It sounded lifeless as she said so, and she sighed for a moment. It wasn't like she didn't want to one day have a mate or kits. It was just something she didn't think about often, and that if it were to happen? Allow it to surprise her, because that was the best type of love. Falling without even realizing it.

''What's wrong with my sister and brother?'' She threw her head back up, and giggled lightly. He sounded disturbed at the thought. Chrysanthemumshade adored her siblings. After all, they were the only family she had left. Who else would she go to when she wanted a laugh? Pufftuft. Who else would she go to when she needed to talk? Cloverwhisker. Who would she go to for advice? Pufftuft. Who would she go to for comfort? Cloverwhisker. ''My siblings aren't that bad, y'know. Cloverwhisker could teach you how to be nice. And, Pufftuft could teach you how to dance with your paws.'' Possibly, she sounded delusional, but it made her forget her insecurity from earlier, and made her laugh. Again, she knew this cat? Her whiskers quivered. If she knew this cat, how come she couldn't name them off the bat? That was weird, but she didn't dare respond to it. It was creepy to her. So, she concluded that he had to be talking about one of her only friends within the clan; Sheepface. The only she cat who she didn't need to impress to get a sudden praise effort. Yet, Chrysanthemum didn't know her fully; truly. So, she was, indeed, confused.

The grey pelted she cat twitched her nose once more. Her ears stood in alert, and a bright smile flickered onto her maw for a moment before disappearing into a more subtle small one. She was taken aback. And, her shivering had stopped. He didn't yell at her. He didn't say anything aggressive. He didn't become shallow towards her. The she cat unwrapped her tail from around herself, and gingerly got up to her paws. Slowly, cautiously, she went towards him. With his little outburst, he had turned away. Chrysanthemumshade giggled behind him, coming up to the front of the den to sit next to him. She bent her head down to give him a sideways look. ''Look at you! Sharing...it's the sweetest thing.'' She cooed, playfully. Who knew? He could be such a sweet tom. With a bit of a blunt attitude, but she never thought she would see the day! It was quite surprising, but why? She was still scared, however. A tad bit frightened, but she didn't allow it to ruin her playful nature. Then she stared out towards the night. It was much harder to see things now. Especially the dark pelted cats. But, the night was always nice to her. She enjoyed the little flashes of lightning bugs that swarm around. Whenever she couldn't sleep, she would go to a field just to frolic in the flowers and mess with the bugs. They fascinated her. And, the only thing that kept her thoughts at bay, and her heart a set happiness. ''Are you hoping it would be cold tonight? So, we can cuddle?'' Chrysanthemumshade purred. She knew it was a long shot. A stupid move. A game too dangerous to be playing, but could she help herself? Like most cats, Chrysanthemumshade held a small part that loved to play, but flirting? That was never the game with her. She didn't consider herself to be a sappy cat, but wasn't it always a fun thing to mess around?

Chrysanthemumshade cleared her throat once more, swallowing a large lump in her throat. She scooted herself away from the male, and wrapped her tail around herself. ''Please, don't kill me. I was kidding.'' She stated in a joking manner. She didn't want to come on too strong. He was finally accepting her! The thought made her happy. She was impressing someone. She could feel her mother's approving gaze upon her from Starclan. And, in that moment, it made her sad. Though it quickly disappeared as she snorted at the tom's words. ''You do quite baffle me. I'm afraid I would never get you.'' She didn't see how come he couldn't tell her. What was the secret anyway? She wanted to say, but held her tongue back. She never seen an angry Wolfglare, but with his size and looks? She didn't want to. So, she kept her tongue bitten, and simply nodded her head at him. Maybe some goals were too personal to share, and she understood that. ''As long as you share the results with me, then that's good enough.'' She said.

It was cold. To her. To Wolfglare? She highly doubted it. He wants to go for a walk this late!? Is he insane!? ''Sure! I would love to!'' Quite funny that her thoughts contrasted what she said. All she wanted to do was curl up, and take Wolfglare up on that offer. Who wouldn't want to lay atop a large puffy cat with a warm pelt? But perhaps a walk would do her some justice. She had been crammed up in this den for a while, and her legs felt exhausted. She needed to move them. Get a little bit of exercise in. Her thoughts drifted towards her older brother. He probably wouldn't appreciate her going out this late with a cat. Especially a tom. What good would that do? Nothing good from strolling the night with a tom. However, Chrysanthemumshade doubted anything would happen. She gave light shivers still, something her body couldn't control for some odd reason whenever she was around cats such as Wolfglare. She got up from her spot, and brushed pass the tom in a slow manner, just to get some added heat to her own pelt. The night was cold, that was for certain, but she was ready. ''I just might have to take you up on that offer.'' She says, throwing her head over her shoulder for a quick second before she continued on with her tail lightly swishing behind her. It was nice to see him without a cold expression on his face. It was indeed calming, but she still was slightly frightened. Why did she have to be so scared?

Last edited by Brilliance; June 24th, 2017 at 04:41 PM.
Old June 25th, 2017, 12:19 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

@Constellation

Cloverwhisker was laid up in the warriors den most of the time now, well of course she was, she was pregnant after all. She was laid down on her side with her legs sprawled out and her tail swishing back and forth. She hadn't told her mate yet, and she had know for a while. So she thought it best to surprise him with the news today, it was a nice day. She waited on Coldhearted to show up ass he normally did. After she gave him the news she would move to the nursery, she of course was very excited. A whole new experience! Her and the love of her life were bringing little lives into the earth. She still couldn't seem to wrap her head around that part. Babies, she could not wait!
Old June 25th, 2017, 01:58 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
@Constellation

Cloverwhisker was laid up in the warriors den most of the time now, well of course she was, she was pregnant after all. She was laid down on her side with her legs sprawled out and her tail swishing back and forth. She hadn't told her mate yet, and she had know for a while. So she thought it best to surprise him with the news today, it was a nice day. She waited on Coldhearted to show up ass he normally did. After she gave him the news she would move to the nursery, she of course was very excited. A whole new experience! Her and the love of her life were bringing little lives into the earth. She still couldn't seem to wrap her head around that part. Babies, she could not wait!
Coldhearted flickered his ears as he padded into the Warriors' den. Nowadays, Cloverwhisker got too lazy to do anything. She became...hmmm what's the word? The tom could not pinpoint it, but he figured she needed to see Daypaw or something. She acted sick, and he did not like seeing her sick. The tom cautiously padded into the den, inhaling in the familiar scent of his mate. She was here alright. That was good. He tended to his warriors duties. He hunted, went on patrols, and did what any normal warrior would do. Since he didn't have an apprentice at the moment, the tom would lounge around, either sunning himself or talking to his friends. He haven't been able to hang around his best friend; Snakesnap. Everything had been going in a blur to him. Something he couldn't determine, but after seeing his mate? The tom felt at home, and he padded slowly up to her, a dead vole in his mouth. "I caught you something." He says through mumbled jaws, and set the prey down at her paws. "Why haven't you been doing your warrior duties lately? You can't just sit around here doing nothing, Cloverwhisker!" He scolded, lightly. Though she better have a good excuse as to why she haven't been working like all the other warriors. And, the weight she gained? How much food have she been stuffing into her maw?
Old June 25th, 2017, 07:57 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Onyxclaw nodded, gazing at the crowd of cats in the clearing. With a dip of his head, he smiled slightly. "Well, it was nice to meet you Elmpaw. You'll make a good warrior" and with that he padded off.

(I think we should end the RP not much is going on)
(yeah)
"Bye!" Elmpaw called back

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 25th, 2017, 08:43 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Coldhearted flickered his ears as he padded into the Warriors' den. Nowadays, Cloverwhisker got too lazy to do anything. She became...hmmm what's the word? The tom could not pinpoint it, but he figured she needed to see Daypaw or something. She acted sick, and he did not like seeing her sick. The tom cautiously padded into the den, inhaling in the familiar scent of his mate. She was here alright. That was good. He tended to his warriors duties. He hunted, went on patrols, and did what any normal warrior would do. Since he didn't have an apprentice at the moment, the tom would lounge around, either sunning himself or talking to his friends. He haven't been able to hang around his best friend; Snakesnap. Everything had been going in a blur to him. Something he couldn't determine, but after seeing his mate? The tom felt at home, and he padded slowly up to her, a dead vole in his mouth. "I caught you something." He says through mumbled jaws, and set the prey down at her paws. "Why haven't you been doing your warrior duties lately? You can't just sit around here doing nothing, Cloverwhisker!" He scolded, lightly. Though she better have a good excuse as to why she haven't been working like all the other warriors. And, the weight she gained? How much food have she been stuffing into her maw?
She took a bite of the Cole and chewed it up, she swallowed and looked up at ColdhColdhearted. A wide smile spread across her maw. "Thank you Coldhearted!" She purred as she stood up. The small She cat sighed, how should she tell him? "I have a very good reason for not doing my duties as a warrior...It's because.." She hesitated, well she had to say it at one point "I'm pregnant.."
Old June 25th, 2017, 09:43 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"It's already in front of you, look down and you'll see it, right in front of your left paw." Nightpaw said and pointed to the Goldenrod, he had placed it there a good minute ago, surprised that the medecine cat hadn't seen such a bright colored flower just at his paws. "You know what you think, then tell me why we can feel others touch when we're asleep..." He mewed, he knew he probably wouldn't get an answer, but it was just to anger him, he turned his gaze back to Eclipsepaw, a worried look appearing on his face.
Sometimes in situations Daypaw would misplace things. They stayed silent at the reply, leaning over and grabbing the thin yellow flowers and chewing them up immediately and licking them onto the wounds. The herb would prevent any infection to spread and to avoid more work. Its the only thing Daypaw could do with what they knew. They looked up at Nightpaw,"Tell me what happened." their voice was muffled from the herbs in their mouth, but their sure they had a right to know what caused these injuries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post

@woly
A wince of pain escaped through his clenched maw, as Acornfall wobbled his wall into the medicine den, his pelt rippling in discomfort as a strand of thorns was found pieced into his left side. He had been walking by himself, first mistake, out in the territory and to top off his stupid decision, the young elder decided to try and hunt. It had been moons since he had hunted, what gave him that bright idea? Another ripple through-out his pelt caused him to wince as he gingerly scanned the den, searching for Shadowclan's newest medicine cat, Daypaw. Honestly, Acornfall hadn't talked to them all that much or even really knew about them at all. Only that they were grumpy, but really, Acornfall would be grumpy too if he had been shoved into the position with no training. Hopefully the tom cat could make a good impression on the other, as he was often found in the medicine den. Damn whiskers. His whiskers had been taking moons to grow back out since his accident and it was truly annoying. Maybe once they grew back he would be able to reclaim his position as a warrior and even change his name? Although he had grown accustomed to it by now. Spotting the small ginger tabby towards the back of the den, Acornfall inched further in, clearing his throat softly to grab their attention.

"Daypaw? I need some assistance." He would laugh at his own joke if he wasn't in so much pain right now. Of course he needed assistance, why would he even be in the damp, aromatic den? Really the one thing he wanted to do was lay down. The world was spinning right in front of his muzzle, this had been happening along with his goofy walking so he figured it was from his whiskers as well. Maybe it was from all the poppy seeds he had been inhaling too? Whatever, probably whiskers. He opened his maw to speak again,

"Don't worry, I just need to lay down!" And with that statement, the sandy mackerel tom cat flopped straight down onto his right side, tensing his muscles as he waited for Daypaw to make their way over.
Daypaws ears twitched at hearing the noise of another cat entering their den. When they turned their head they were met with Acornfall. They sniffed the air and they could already tell their was an injury. Day liked to think all med cats had that sort of sense, when telling their was an injury on a cat or not. Whatever the case was, the cream cat picked up a poppy flower and made their way over to the elder. "What seems to be the problem?" their tone slightly muffled from the flower, they put it down. In Daypaws opinion, elders were the easiest to treat. They werent energy filled apprentices who couldnt stand still, or warriors who thought they knew better then the med cat treating them. Elders were simple, even if Acornfall wasnt really an elder, put in the elders den due to an accident Daypaw wasnt informed about by Kestrelberry. It didnt matter though, Acornfall would come to Daypaw about it if they wanted.
Old June 25th, 2017, 12:35 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@woly @Jingle

Autumnpaw gasped as Halestar padded in, face hot with anger and embarrassment Autumnpaw glared at Daypaw, but quickly switched their focus back to Halestar, a defiant look in her eyes. "What? Am I not allowed to express my options? Is my ideas less valid than his? If anything he's worse then me. He can't even fight his own battles!" She half growled. The she-cat did not care she was speaking to a leader. She did not think that Daypaw even deserved to be in the clan. "Well! What are you going to do now? Kick me out of the clan? Id like to see you try, you may be leader, but there are many cats who share my options. They're less opinions, I think, more like FACTS."

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; June 30th, 2017 at 10:23 AM.
Closed Thread