Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM

Old March 10th, 2024, 09:57 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default strange sense of déjà vu [p]

•° Timberpaw °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

It was weird settling down to go to bed in the apprentice's den. She felt too small to be in here, like this was where the big cats belonged. But she was a big cat now. Timberpaw's first day as an apprentice had been rather underwhelming, aside from the ceremony itself. Thinking of it made chills creep down her spine, though. She didn't wanna think about it. The calico's eyelids grew heavy as she tucked her nose under her tail and slowly drifted to sleep.

She woke up with a start, half expecting her familiar nightmares. But it seemed they would spare her tonight. (Which was odd, given that they usually flared up every time the leader killed someone or interacted with her). No, Timberpaw found herself sitting in a grassy spot, stars seeming to sparkle in the ground itself. She looked around and pricked her ears as she registered the sound of moving water. Timberpaw stood up and walked a few paces forward to find a small stream. A smile tugged at the corner of her lips as she dipped her paw into it and found it just the perfect temperature -- not too warm, not too cold.

She flicked her paws in and out of the water a bit, noticing that they didn't exactly get wet either. Huh, interesting. She giggled as she played, though, unaware of the world around her for just a few moments as she embraced kithood. Timberpaw was just four moons old, after all.

// @tally \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 8th, 2024, 11:46 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Default Re: strange sense of déjà vu [p]

Fawnlight - Former RiverClan Medicine Cat
She/they | 16 moons [at death] | No purrks
Ever since the dreadful day at the border between the stars and the darkness, and subsequently dragging herself out of Moonfall Lake (she still... hadn't processed that she didn't die again), Fawnlight had become a recluse. She remained well within the confinements of her den, tucked away in the corner of StarClan territory and removed from a majority of where her fellow ancestors normally roamed. Fear had been struck in her, and she thought that by venturing back out that those claws would find her again - would shred her again.

So in her den she had remained, terrified to set even a whisker out. But the sound of little paw steps had her ears perking against her better judgement. Still shaking a bit and terrified of who it might be, Fawnlight poked her head out to see - oh. It was just a little kitten. Relief flooded her as she let out a sigh. A kitten couldn't kill her.

But what were they doing so far from - oh. Her pelt held no stars, which meant this was a dream. Fawnlight blinked and glanced around. It was strange how a cat had managed to pop up near her den in a dream. Slowly the former medicine cat got to her paws, taking a step or two and peering out. The kit seemed to be distracted by the water stream, and watching her dip her paws in a playful manner had Fawnlight smiling to herself. Once she deemed it safe, she padded out of the den slowly.

"Lovely, isn't it?" she purred in greeting as she came to stand next to the kit, hoping that she wouldn't startle or spook them. Fawnlight watched the way the water rippled, feeling homesick for home - for her dad, most of all - before her blue eyes shifted to her visitor. "What's your name, little one?"

[ @vellichor PLEASE ACCEPT THIS HUG AS A TOKEN OF MY APPRECIATION FOR YOUR PATIENCE ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; April 8th, 2024 at 11:46 PM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 06:53 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Default Re: strange sense of déjà vu [p]

•° Timberpaw °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

Timberpaw let out a startled mrrp! as she leaped into the air. She'd been too distracted by the flowing water to hear the starry cat approach. But as she leaped upward, twisted in midair, and landed not so gracefully. Her paws crumpled underneath her and she landed on the ground with a thud and a soft oof. She was more embarrassed than hurt, and quickly stood up to shake the dirt off her pelt. Then, she got a good look at the cat in front of her.

Oooh, she was pretty. The stars in her fur made her look like she was sparkling, and Timberpaw's mouth was wide open in awe. And then, something else happened. She felt, strange. This cat, she was so familiar. Yet she couldn't place a name to the face. It was... F... Fog... Frog... Fox...? No, none of those were right. Something with an F. Fahhhh. Her face was probably a bit silly as she squished her kitbrows together in intense thought. "You're a... a Star Cat, right?" she tilted her head inquisitively as she looked at the pretty cat. Yeah, that had to be right.

Oh, this was a real actual Star Cat, how cool! Any lingering odd feelings were replaced with an excited curiosity. "I'm Timberpaw! What's you're name? Fahhhhhh...?" That last part was spoken quietly, just to remind herself of her hunch. Well, quietly to her, anyway. She was a kit.

// @taillow \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]