Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM

Old January 27th, 2017, 09:35 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Mapledash absently walked towards the windclan border, trying to forget what his apprentice said. --How did they even know? Did I reveal my feelings at some point? When did I get so emotional? Damm it.-- he cursed under his breath at his incompetence. The only thing that he had in mind right now was Sagewhisker. He was suposed to meet her here on the border before the gathering took place. --Let's just hope they'll be there...-- he prayed. His paws had quickly led him to the designed rendezvous point, and before he could think, he hid in a nearby tree, climbing by clawing at the bark with anger and determination tangled up. It definitely exhausted him faster, but he had to get it out of his muscles before it clustered into an emotional bomb.

He arrived at the second lowest branch, well hidden by some others and a bunch of leaves. The snow had fallen when he climbed up, and the branch hid his ginger pelt. He sat on the branch and waited for sagewhisker to come to the said meeting point. "Wonder if she'll even remember we were suposed to meet. I bet she is way too busy in windclan right now. Maybe Jaypaw was right, I think I'm the only one having troubles, but what could she be going through? Ughhh.." he grunted, giving the branch a swipe. --I did get too emotional, didn't I?-- he realised, laying his head on his front paws. He wondered how mad his former mentor would be if he discovered mapledash became one of those emotional freaks crying over anything. He started getting lost in his thoughts again, hunted by his past mentor once more. At least with the gathering occuring, he wouldn't have to watch for any cats from the other clans, or his own, sneaking up and spying on him.

[ @S A G I E I am finally ready! ^^ ]
Sagewhisker silently padded through the heather. Why am I even doing this? It's not like I fee something for Mapledash...well...not anymore. She sighed and continued her trek to the ThunderClan and WindClan border. Am I being disloyal to my clan....to Blazingstorm?.....No...Blazingstorm chose to be without me.... A sudden pang of sadness hit the amber tortoiseshell. But I was the one who first rejected him. Why did I do that? I love him so much...and now I can never be with him... Sagewhisker shook her pelt and triewd to forget about Blazingstorm. The molly entered ThunderClan territory and stopped to check for Mapledash's scent. She quickly picked it up and followed it. "Mapledash?" Sagewhisker whispered.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old January 28th, 2017, 08:07 AM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Sagewhisker silently padded through the heather. Why am I even doing this? It's not like I fee something for Mapledash...well...not anymore. She sighed and continued her trek to the ThunderClan and WindClan border. Am I being disloyal to my clan....to Blazingstorm?.....No...Blazingstorm chose to be without me.... A sudden pang of sadness hit the amber tortoiseshell. But I was the one who first rejected him. Why did I do that? I love him so much...and now I can never be with him... Sagewhisker shook her pelt and triewd to forget about Blazingstorm. The molly entered ThunderClan territory and stopped to check for Mapledash's scent. She quickly picked it up and followed it. "Mapledash?" Sagewhisker whispered.
Mapledash's ear flicked at the sound of his name, the familiar voice of Sagewhisker lifted his heart. He stood up and looked down from his branch. --She came ... awesome-- he thought, scrambling down of his tree. "I'm up here." he called before making his way down, scrapping the bark and landing softly in the snow below. He turned in her direction, padding a few fox-lenght further before stopping right in front of her, looking straight into her eyes. Her bright amber orbs always shining, the moon bright above them making her orange flecks concealed compared to the rest of her black coat, and he couldn't help but staring into her like an enigma. All he lived with this she-cat, a few days ago, almost a moon, she hadn't changed at all. He wondered if he should at least speak up his mind for once, but maybe starting up with that would probably confuse the she more than anything. He went with something more casual and polite. "How's it going?" he asked, starting up conversation, his wide smile never leaving his maw since the moment she arrived and called his name.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; January 28th, 2017 at 08:08 AM.
Old February 9th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Blazingstar padded silently at first along the border of Thunderclan. His golden hues were troubled, however he would only express his thoughts to Galespring, whom he'd invited on the patrol with. It was just them two, but that's all he needed at that moment. He had learned something from Emberdust about Sagewhisker, but refused to believe it, and on top of that, he had to discuss Galeslip with his closest friend. I wish she could just be deputy, but I can't do that. It'd be unfair, he sighed to himself inwardly. He couldn't put that sort of strain on Galespring, besides, he wasn't sure she'd even trained an apprentice yet, it was best he assigned an older warrior to be his deputy. Someone he can rely on to help him lead. The ginger leader took a deep breath before looking over at Galespring. "I have to discuss something with you," he spoke evenly. His playful spirit wasn't exactly all there as he's gaze met hers for a moment, before he looked away and paused in his tracks to remark the border. After all, they may be discussing important issues, but it was still a border patrol and they had to continue on what they would normally do as such. Being leader now, Blazingstar felt even better remarking the borders with his own scent. Perhaps the other clans would catch on? He had returned with Surgestorm a few hours ago and already, his life had been turned upside down. He was sleeping on his own in his new den -- he napped when he returned -- and clan duties were all pressed on him. It was sunset, but Blazingstar didn't feel the least bit tired. He needed to assign a deputy that night and do apprentice/warrior ceremonies. It was a lot to do in such a short amount of time.
Assuming this goes until the 12th xD
@fenic!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 9th, 2017, 05:04 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Blazingstar padded silently at first along the border of Thunderclan. His golden hues were troubled, however he would only express his thoughts to Galespring, whom he'd invited on the patrol with. It was just them two, but that's all he needed at that moment. He had learned something from Emberdust about Sagewhisker, but refused to believe it, and on top of that, he had to discuss Galeslip with his closest friend. I wish she could just be deputy, but I can't do that. It'd be unfair, he sighed to himself inwardly. He couldn't put that sort of strain on Galespring, besides, he wasn't sure she'd even trained an apprentice yet, it was best he assigned an older warrior to be his deputy. Someone he can rely on to help him lead. The ginger leader took a deep breath before looking over at Galespring. "I have to discuss something with you," he spoke evenly. His playful spirit wasn't exactly all there as he's gaze met hers for a moment, before he looked away and paused in his tracks to remark the border. After all, they may be discussing important issues, but it was still a border patrol and they had to continue on what they would normally do as such. Being leader now, Blazingstar felt even better remarking the borders with his own scent. Perhaps the other clans would catch on? He had returned with Surgestorm a few hours ago and already, his life had been turned upside down. He was sleeping on his own in his new den -- he napped when he returned -- and clan duties were all pressed on him. It was sunset, but Blazingstar didn't feel the least bit tired. He needed to assign a deputy that night and do apprentice/warrior ceremonies. It was a lot to do in such a short amount of time.
Assuming this goes until the 12th xD
@fenic!

Galespring didn't seem to be as stressed out as Blazingstar was- in fact, it was almost like the tables had turned for the two of them. She was beginning to relax more, and her friend's leadership duties were piling up- he'd been thrown into the role of Windclan's leader too quickly, with Dapplestar dying right after he'd become deputy. Padding besides the tom, she hadn't questioned him wanting to be on patrol with her- they were friends, after all. However, as the raven-colored she-cat heard the new leader say he needed to talk with her, she was taken aback by the severity of his voice. "Is being a leader stressful? If that's the case, you've got to take it easy- Blazing, don't overwork yourself." She tried to comfort him, her eyes softening as she could see that he had a lot to do. "If you ever need any help, I'm here for you, y'know? That's what friends are for." She smiled awkwardly, paws still moving as she walked along the border- Thunderclan. They were really the only clan that she felt as if she could trust- Skyclan were new, and they'd proved themselves formidable during the liberations, Riverclan was a place she'd harbored her own small grudge against, albeit it being personal, and Shadowclan... something just seemed off about that place, really. "And if that wasn't the case, by some otherworldly means... I'm still here for you."
Old February 9th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Just A Fossil

Blazingstar looked towards Galespring as she spoke. Was she really the only one who was concerned for him? Despite all his friends? No. Surely others feel concerned as well. The ginger warrior continued to pad along once the marker had been reset. As he listened, he merely gave her a small shake of his head, although blinked gratefully towards her. "No, no, the clan needs me to step up now, I'll take it easy once I'm settled," he replied. Blazingstar took another deep breath, he couldn't hesitate this time or their conversation will continue on about his leadership. "Sagewhisker's expecting kits," the leader blurted out, turning away from Galespring and stopping on the border. He was merely remarking again, however, he was looking across into Thunderclan territory, feeling almost unable to walk away. Were things so complicated in Thunderclan as well? None of the clans have heard of Ashstar, for all the new leader knew, only Dapplestar had disappeared. "I saw Galeslip," he suddenly spoke as well. Blazingstar had thrown a world of information onto Galespring before he turned around to face his friend. Suddenly the stress seemed to show on his face. His golden hues were clouded and his tail was swishing in constant thought and even his shoulders seemed to slouch a little.
@fenic!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; February 9th, 2017 at 05:29 PM.
Old February 9th, 2017, 05:42 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
Blazingstar looked towards Galespring as she spoke. Was she really the only one who was concerned for him? Despite all his friends? No. Surely others feel concerned as well. The ginger warrior continued to pad along once the marker had been reset. As he listened, he merely gave her a small shake of his head, although blinked gratefully towards her. "No, no, the clan needs me to step up now, I'll take it easy once I'm settled," he replied. Blazingstar took another deep breath, he couldn't hesitate this time or their conversation will continue on about his leadership. "Sagewhisker's expecting kits," the leader blurted out, turning away from Galespring and stopping on the border. He was merely remarking again, however, he was looking across into Thunderclan territory, feeling almost unable to walk away. Were things so complicated in Thunderclan as well? None of the clans have heard of Ashstar, for all the new leader knew, only Dapplestar had disappeared. "I saw Galeslip," he suddenly spoke as well. Blazingstar had thrown a world of information onto Galespring before he turned around to face his friend. Suddenly the stress seemed to show on his face. His golden hues were clouded and his tail was swishing in constant thought and even his shoulders seemed to slouch a little.
@fenic!
"...Alright- just think about yourself, too! I'm sure that the entire clan doesn't want to see you unhappy." Galespring remarked as she continued to walk, stopping to lay her tail on his shoulder in a friendly moment of comfort. "Oh! You two are friends, right? New kits are always good for the clan. I bet they're Assetclaw's- haven't you seen them lately, getting all close and everything?" She chattered on, talking and talking until he heard her friend mention somebody whose name she'd never forget- not in a million years. "...You saw her- what did she say?" The molly's eyes widened, and suddenly she'd become even more interested than before. That's... that's my best friend- why did she talk to him? Though she did not that the gray tabby could be a bit snarky, she was sure that being in Starclan might've made her a little more polite- not that she ever minded her friend's informality. It made her feel comfortable, safe- as if the entire clan hadn't been burning around them just a few moons ago. She'd noticed that Blazingstar looked even more weary than before, but decided to hold off on commenting about it- there was too much going on at one time, and she didn't want to have to overwhelm him with any more of her usual questions. All she wanted was for him, for all her friends- just to be happy, and to escape the fates of so many others before them during the dark era. She'd never let that happen again.
Old February 9th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Just A Fossil

Blazingstar let out a small sigh. Galespring didn't get the hint he was throwing at her so instead, he turned to being fairly blunt. His words coming out quickly and with so much stress at the thought of the newer responsibilities. "Emberdust told me that Sagewhisker claims they're mine," he spoke. His tone suddenly becoming bitter. "It's a ridiculous accusation! How dare she pin that sort of thing on me!" he growled lowly, turning his gaze towards the territories, his paws beginning to walk the edge of the border again. "Assetclaw and she will be just fine without that sort of drama," he spoke darkly. Blazingstar was suddenly aware that the she-cat moved on fairly quickly if she were already expecting kits. Assetclaw would be a better father than he would, that's for sure. The ginger tabby continued to walk, thinking about what to say next as the words sank in about Sagewhisker. "Galeslip gave me a life. Although she told me something about breaking the code, do you know anything about it?" He asked. Suddenly this conversation turned into something Blazingstar only understood. Where did Galespring's loyalty really lie? Did she favor friends over the code or chose the code over her friends? If she knew, why hadn't Dapplestar been warned?
@fenic!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 10th, 2017, 12:22 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
Blazingstar let out a small sigh. Galespring didn't get the hint he was throwing at her so instead, he turned to being fairly blunt. His words coming out quickly and with so much stress at the thought of the newer responsibilities. "Emberdust told me that Sagewhisker claims they're mine," he spoke. His tone suddenly becoming bitter. "It's a ridiculous accusation! How dare she pin that sort of thing on me!" he growled lowly, turning his gaze towards the territories, his paws beginning to walk the edge of the border again. "Assetclaw and she will be just fine without that sort of drama," he spoke darkly. Blazingstar was suddenly aware that the she-cat moved on fairly quickly if she were already expecting kits. Assetclaw would be a better father than he would, that's for sure. The ginger tabby continued to walk, thinking about what to say next as the words sank in about Sagewhisker. "Galeslip gave me a life. Although she told me something about breaking the code, do you know anything about it?" He asked. Suddenly this conversation turned into something Blazingstar only understood. Where did Galespring's loyalty really lie? Did she favor friends over the code or chose the code over her friends? If she knew, why hadn't Dapplestar been warned?
@fenic!
"...I didn't know about it early enough- I wasn't there to stop her. When I learned, it was only a matter of time- and I was too afraid to tell him, not after what he'd done to that other cat who'd broken the code when he first took over." Galespring mumbled as he brought up her best friend and how she'd broken the code- surely that wasn't an appropriate topic to bring up while giving a life, but her friend had never exactly said the right things at the right time. She was stubborn and confrontational, but somehow she could almost put a smile on every face she talked to. It was quite obvious that by 'him', she'd meant Singenight- damn, she hated that cat. "I saw them meet one day, and I couldn't risk her life- it's not as if keeping it a secret kept her safe for any longer, though." She sighed, her tail flicking behind her as she tried to work her around all the different things he was saying. "...What?" She suddenly piped up in awe as he talked of what Sagewhisker was accusing him of, shaking her head. "That rumor will be put to rest once her kits are born- they'll look like Assetclaw, I promise." She asserted, huffing with almost a hint of jealousy. "Besides, why would she pull this out of the blue? I know she's a good warrior- were you two... involved in any way? Romantically?" She interrogated, hungry for information on why the molly would try and do this.
Old February 10th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...I didn't know about it early enough- I wasn't there to stop her. When I learned, it was only a matter of time- and I was too afraid to tell him, not after what he'd done to that other cat who'd broken the code when he first took over." Galespring mumbled as he brought up her best friend and how she'd broken the code- surely that wasn't an appropriate topic to bring up while giving a life, but her friend had never exactly said the right things at the right time. She was stubborn and confrontational, but somehow she could almost put a smile on every face she talked to. It was quite obvious that by 'him', she'd meant Singenight- damn, she hated that cat. "I saw them meet one day, and I couldn't risk her life- it's not as if keeping it a secret kept her safe for any longer, though." She sighed, her tail flicking behind her as she tried to work her around all the different things he was saying. "...What?" She suddenly piped up in awe as he talked of what Sagewhisker was accusing him of, shaking her head. "That rumor will be put to rest once her kits are born- they'll look like Assetclaw, I promise." She asserted, huffing with almost a hint of jealousy. "Besides, why would she pull this out of the blue? I know she's a good warrior- were you two... involved in any way? Romantically?" She interrogated, hungry for information on why the molly would try and do this.
Blazingstar blinked as he listened. He could understand, he wouldn't want any of his friends to suffer the wraith of the evil leaders. He hadn't realized Dapplestar wasn't in charge while it was happening and silently shook his head. The leader wouldn't press about her friend as he understood grief just as well as she did. Whisking his tail around, he slowed the pace down a bit and continued on, although his mind was whirling with thoughts. Blazingstar let out a sigh and before long, Galespring was pushing questions onto himself. Blazingstar wasn't sure how to answer the question. Had they been romantic? Surely not... but that was a lot of time he'd have to review to figure out himself, so he simply shrugged his shoulders, passing a solemn look towards Galespring. "Sagewhisker and Assetclaw will be just fine when they're born. I'll have lived knowing she found someone who made her happy from the beginning," he replied, taking a deep breath and lifting his head higher than it was. "Anyways..." he trailed, leaving the topic open for her to pick what to say next.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 11th, 2017, 02:28 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:

Blazingstar blinked as he listened. He could understand, he wouldn't want any of his friends to suffer the wraith of the evil leaders. He hadn't realized Dapplestar wasn't in charge while it was happening and silently shook his head. The leader wouldn't press about her friend as he understood grief just as well as she did. Whisking his tail around, he slowed the pace down a bit and continued on, although his mind was whirling with thoughts. Blazingstar let out a sigh and before long, Galespring was pushing questions onto himself. Blazingstar wasn't sure how to answer the question. Had they been romantic? Surely not... but that was a lot of time he'd have to review to figure out himself, so he simply shrugged his shoulders, passing a solemn look towards Galespring. "Sagewhisker and Assetclaw will be just fine when they're born. I'll have lived knowing she found someone who made her happy from the beginning," he replied, taking a deep breath and lifting his head higher than it was. "Anyways..." he trailed, leaving the topic open for her to pick what to say next.
"Hey, you didn't answer my question, y'know!" Galespring teased, smiling awkwardly as she walked next to Blazingstar. Of course they weren't his kits- she'd barely seen him talk to Sagewhisker, and was completely unaware of their history together. It could be a ploy to gain power- telling others that their father is the leader, so they can gain a leg up over everybody else? Of course, the molly just pushed those thoughts aside, knowing that she had the ability to over-complicate things anyways. Focus on the task on hand- you're on a patrol."Anyways... how's stuff been going with your family lately? After hearing all of this sibling talk with you and Ferretkit, I'm a bit curious myself to hear about them." She didn't seem to be close to any of his family members, and getting to hear about family drama would be a new experience for her, really. Sure, having a small family had it's advantages- with only a deadbeat dad who she didn't care too much for anyways, she didn't have to go through long periods of mourning- because nobody in her family would pass away.