Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:32 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:18 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM

Old March 21st, 2017, 10:40 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singe had missed, the cats hind disappearing as his claws swiped. Annoyed he turned around to see him, but couldn't find him. Knowing by instinct where he was, he let his long limbs collapse under him and he landed on the ground, trusting his size and weight to crush the cat beneath him.
Quietstream yowled as he fell on him. He kicked at his stomach and found his tail. He leaned in to bite his tail
Old March 22nd, 2017, 10:18 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
Quietstream yowled as he fell on him. He kicked at his stomach and found his tail. He leaned in to bite his tail
Singe didn't see the bite to the tail coming, but as soon as the teeth connected on his already severed tail. The area though to his luck, was covered in mostly scar tissue, so the pain was not as painful as it could have been. Instead, the larger cat kicked out behind him, hoping to connect with a flank or head, or something. Enough to get him off his tail.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 22nd, 2017, 10:22 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Singe didn't see the bite to the tail coming, but as soon as the teeth connected on his already severed tail. The area though to his luck, was covered in mostly scar tissue, so the pain was not as painful as it could have been. Instead, the larger cat kicked out behind him, hoping to connect with a flank or head, or something. Enough to get him off his tail.
as quietstream was kicked in the flank he latched off and rolled out from under him. He said "we can stop..." He bled from his cheek and muzzle, as well as his flank. He shook his head and spat out blood "my tactic wont work." He said. He sighed and said, "im sorry, I failed you."
Old March 22nd, 2017, 10:31 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
as quietstream was kicked in the flank he latched off and rolled out from under him. He said "we can stop..." He bled from his cheek and muzzle, as well as his flank. He shook his head and spat out blood "my tactic wont work." He said. He sighed and said, "im sorry, I failed you."
Hesitantly, a Singe stopped. He was just getting into the battle and was not excited to stop. He let go though, and took a few paces back. "Pathetic." He mumbled under his breath. "Stop saying you failed me." He came back, louder this time. "You have only failed yourself. Now, stop bashing yourself and face me. Change your tactic. Seriously, when have you ever used one specific series of moves in battle? You adapt. You modify. You correct. You change. Now, step by step. Show me what you are thinking." He said, his voice tone becoming slightly impatient with the other warrior.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 22nd, 2017, 10:33 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Hesitantly, a Singe stopped. He was just getting into the battle and was not excited to stop. He let go though, and took a few paces back. "Pathetic." He mumbled under his breath. "Stop saying you failed me." He came back, louder this time. "You have only failed yourself. Now, stop bashing yourself and face me. Change your tactic. Seriously, when have you ever used one specific series of moves in battle? You adapt. You modify. You correct. You change. Now, step by step. Show me what you are thinking." He said, his voice tone becoming slightly impatient with the other warrior.
Quietstream nodded as he took his stance while sitting. He jumped up to the left and bolted to the right, sliding under and about to flip him over, so he could pin him down.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 10:36 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Quietstream nodded as he took his stance while sitting. He jumped up to the left and bolted to the right, sliding under and about to flip him over, so he could pin him down.
Singe liked the general idea of the move, but he needed to teach this strange tom that things changed. Besides, change was Isnges main theme, right? Yes, and he felt the need to demonstrate. The tom watched as he jumped up and began to slide under him. In a quick move he stuck his front paw farther behind him, narrowing the room for Quietstream to slide through, almost blocking the perfect slide, that could cause him to stop underneath him.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 10:38 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Singe liked the general idea of the move, but he needed to teach this strange tom that things changed. Besides, change was Isnges main theme, right? Yes, and he felt the need to demonstrate. The tom watched as he jumped up and began to slide under him. In a quick move he stuck his front paw farther behind him, narrowing the room for Quietstream to slide through, almost blocking the perfect slide, that could cause him to stop underneath him.
Quietstream quickly saw the paw and barreled to the right and got out of there. He jumped up, about to pounce on the large cat
Old March 22nd, 2017, 10:42 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Quietstream quickly saw the paw and barreled to the right and got out of there. He jumped up, about to pounce on the large cat
Singe felt that the cat had avoicpded his paw. A fast thinker, that was good, and promising. He didn't move though and pretended to not know where Quietstream had gone, searching around his body, ready for the Tim to ounce in him.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 10:44 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Singe felt that the cat had avoicpded his paw. A fast thinker, that was good, and promising. He didn't move though and pretended to not know where Quietstream had gone, searching around his body, ready for the Tim to ounce in him.
Quietstream observed the cat before pouncing on him, pinning him down. He unsheathed a claw and put it up to his throat
Old March 22nd, 2017, 10:48 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Quietstream observed the cat before pouncing on him, pinning him down. He unsheathed a claw and put it up to his throat
Singe smiled maliciously. He had a plan. He almost always had a plan. He felt the sudden weight of Quiestream and let his large body topple to the ground, most likely to squish a paw of the Warriors if he wasn't careful. As Quietstream extended a claw to his throat, Singe kept his cool. "Oh dear, it's seems you win this round." He sighed, looking down cast and dea feared.