Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:09 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:08 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 08:06 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 08:04 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Rose
Today 08:03 PM

Old March 18th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singe wasn't too sure why he was pacing around him, a found it a bit creepy. He felt a strong urge to take another trait from Hannibal, but decided against it. He had to take control of this situation, and quickly before it got out of hand. "Quietstream, slow yourself. No need to pace, you're only wasting energy. Sit." He commanded with a printed look at the ground before him. "Now, it's good that you know that, but there is much more to know. For one, instinct is your main defense, rely on it to help keep you alive. Two, your claws and mouth aren't your only weapons. Use your words. Discover their weaknesses, pull them out and crush them, all by just a few simple words. Sometimes the most damage can be done mentally by toying with your opponents head. Do need an example?" He asked back, looking the Tim dead in the eye.
He shook his head, then sat down. He growled and said "alright, I'll start." He jumped up about to hit his head and spat "you'll never be stronger then hannibal!" He smirked
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:23 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
@Ludicrous Lunacy
Lycanrock sat by the border, grooming himself. He looked around and sighed, hoping someone would stop by and say hi. He squinted at the sun and then continued washing himself
A glossy-furred tabby walked silently amongst the trees, keeping her leaf green eyes carefully trained on the border. They wasnt much going on that crisp Winter's day, and she hadn't seen any--wait, that was a lie, there was a WindClan tomcat, to close for her liking. Quick as a flash, she had darted out from the cover of the trees and knocked the tom down, pinning him to the groumd. In her slightly high, queer voice, she meowed, "And what might a warrior such as yourself be doing out on a day like today?"
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:28 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
He shook his head, then sat down. He growled and said "alright, I'll start." He jumped up about to hit his head and spat "you'll never be stronger then hannibal!" He smirked
Singe could praise this cat for his eagerness to try everything, but he didn't need the extra praise to make him go crazy. "I've never strived to be like Hannibal, only a companion. But if you keep up with these lowsy attempts to break me then I may just have to turn back on my deal and send my friendly cannibal friend after your beloved Ravenstorm. Or are you evil now so you don't care?" He sneered. "I would have no problem doing so, all I need is another disrespectful word, jumpy conclusion, and the deed is done. But dpbecause of your disrespect, I'm sure Hannibal would be up for some take out meal. I think he likes the taste of young Thunderclan Warriors for breakfast." He added in thoughtfully.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

A glossy-furred tabby walked silently amongst the trees, keeping her leaf green eyes carefully trained on the border. They wasnt much going on that crisp Winter's day, and she hadn't seen any--wait, that was a lie, there was a WindClan tomcat, to close for her liking. Quick as a flash, she had darted out from the cover of the trees and knocked the tom down, pinning him to the groumd. In her slightly high, queer voice, she meowed, "And what might a warrior such as yourself be doing out on a day like today?"
He looked at (what pronouns should I use?) and said "er... I'm just walking around and I decided to wash myself." He smiled at (pronoun) and tapped (pronoun) on the head
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Singe could praise this cat for his eagerness to try everything, but he didn't need the extra praise to make him go crazy. "I've never strived to be like Hannibal, only a companion. But if you keep up with these lowsy attempts to break me then I may just have to turn back on my deal and send my friendly cannibal friend after your beloved Ravenstorm. Or are you evil now so you don't care?" He sneered. "I would have no problem doing so, all I need is another disrespectful word, jumpy conclusion, and the deed is done. But dpbecause of your disrespect, I'm sure Hannibal would be up for some take out meal. I think he likes the taste of young Thunderclan Warriors for breakfast." He added in thoughtfully.
He hissed and said "whatever." As he hit him over he growled and sheathed all but one claw and but it on his throat
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:44 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
He looked at (what pronouns should I use?) and said "er... I'm just walking around and I decided to wash myself." He smiled at (pronoun) and tapped (pronoun) on the head
(She/her, Elm is "normal" compared to my others. Ish.)
The she-cat stepped off him, eyes narrow. "You are particularly and positively peculiar as proportionate to the population of your residence," she admitted in a quick-spoken meow. "Although self-confidence is evidently existent in your exterior."
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:49 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
He hissed and said "whatever." As he hit him over he growled and sheathed all but one claw and but it on his throat
Singe laughed at the measly gesture. "You think you can kill me?" He roared. A malicious grin spread its way across his maw. "Oh Quietstream, that was the wrong thing to do." He hissed, his temper pouring out of him. This tom honestly thought that a thing like that would just be...okay with him? Boy was he wrong. Singe made a quick move, almost incomprehensible for the eye. He swiped his law around, catching Quietstreams outstretched paw and knocked it to the ground, hold it pinned there. Once done, he surged forwards in a mass of strength and slammed his broad, thick head into the upper chest area, right below the neck, of Quietstream, a fatal blow if done in the right way, but Winge wanted to keep them alive for a while.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:50 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

(She/her, Elm is "normal" compared to my others. Ish.)
The she-cat stepped off him, eyes narrow. "You are particularly and positively peculiar as proportionate to the population of your residence," she admitted in a quick-spoken meow. "Although self-confidence is evidently existent in your exterior."
He smiled and grinned, sitting up. He licked his paw and said, "I am whatever you said but you're looking fine." He laughed
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Singe laughed at the measly gesture. "You think you can kill me?" He roared. A malicious grin spread its way across his maw. "Oh Quietstream, that was the wrong thing to do." He hissed, his temper pouring out of him. This tom honestly thought that a thing like that would just be...okay with him? Boy was he wrong. Singe made a quick move, almost incomprehensible for the eye. He swiped his law around, catching Quietstreams outstretched paw and knocked it to the ground, hold it pinned there. Once done, he surged forwards in a mass of strength and slammed his broad, thick head into the upper chest area, right below the neck, of Quietstream, a fatal blow if done in the right way, but Winge wanted to keep them alive for a while.
Quietstream sighed and mewed "sorry, I just wanted to try my new tactic. Not kill you." He closed his eyes thinking he would die. He said "just kill me already, you can't train me. I'm useless." He had a tear drip down his cheek and hit the ground with a plop.
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:56 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
He smiled and grinned, sitting up. He licked his paw and said, "I am whatever you said but you're looking fine." He laughed
"Fine if a factually fruitless word," Elmfrost commented. "Find a splendid synonym and you will sound more profound."
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever