by Ian
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 10th, 2022, 07:47 AM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: March Gathering

Whiteclaw padded over to a cat who seemed to have just arrived, "Hello, the names Whiteclaw, if you are wondering about ThunderClan, they currently don't have a leader, so they have merged with ShadowClan" He mewed, "How's the prey running in RiverClan, and what is your name, by the way?"
@Ravensong(For Codwhisper)
Old March 10th, 2022, 08:34 AM
Wide Awake Eyes Open

Bump Policy: daily, i am on in the early hours.
My Mood: Fine

quickstrike sits quietly near the surf, knowing he can get away being one of the few cats who will go near the water watching quietly, and ready if a fight breaks out.
Old March 10th, 2022, 09:05 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sundust's eyes widened with first shock, the anger as Snakeheart actually had the audacity to berate them. What? Who gave him the right?! Now, he was not one to pick fights at gatherings - heck, the conflicts were why he hated them in the first place - but this was not something he could ignore, or placidly move on from, as much as he would rather do so. He had a feeling that would only lead to more derogation from the other medicine cat. Really, it baffled him. What had they done to invoke Snakeheart's wrath?

He opened his mouth to respond, but just then Rosepaw's foot landed on the tail of who had to be the most unpleasant cat Sundust had met in a lifetime. Suddenly profanities and harsh words were being spewed at them, leaving the tom gaping. "Listen. Do you think we aren't ashamed of what happened? I am as embarrassed for my clan as the rest of the cats in this forest are. Our warriors are soft, and our medicine cats are untrained. We did not ask for any of this." As usual, his tone was icy and monotonous, though he so wished he could muster an out of rage or intimidation to inflect on his voice. "We did not ask for incompetent leader after incompetent leader to run our clan into the ground. Rosepaw and I most certainly did not ask to be selected as medicine cats, but we are doing our best with what we have. Who are you to patronize us for having limited training? Surely at some point you were untrained yourself, unless you simply appeared in this world all-knowing. I'm fairly certain you had the privilege of someone to teach you as well. If our 'incompetence' bothers you so much, why don't you come teach us? If you have such wonderful knowledge, surely your apprentice - taught by none other than yourself - could handle the healings in your clan for a day." This was by no means a slight at the apprentice, though he felt a tiny twinge of guilt at bringing Reedpaw into the conversation.

"I will have you know that, by some miracle, none of our patients have died. In fact, in the wake of Dawnstar's invasion of Thunderclan, most of the injuries - many of which were rather severe - were handled by Rosepaw and myself, with a little assistance from Ebonyfang. If we are so incapable of performing this job which we have been assigned, then it must be by the grace of Starclan alone that these cats are still up and well to this day, hmm?" Sundust sighed, curling his tail over his paws, realizing that - as usual - he began rambling. Though, he thought it might have been warranted this time. "As for my apprentice, I pray you'll excuse her error, though I wish you had a bit more eloquence when addressing her. Frankly, I will not tolerate someone who feels the need to speak that way to any young cat, especially my own apprentice. I do hope you do not speak to your own like that. I understand you have worked yourself up into a hissy-fit because, ah, you've had your tail stepped on, but that is not an excuse for immature nor derogatory behavior." Ok, perhaps he had gone a bit too far, but Snakeheart needed to be knocked down a peg, and, regardless of how effective Sundust had been at doing so, he appreciated a chance to vent his frustrations.

"Rosepaw, feel free to converse with Reedpaw if you'd like - she seems perfectly pleasant - but I'd rather you avoid Snakeheart for now. It seems he has an aversion to us 'squirrels' and I'd hate to upset him any more." A tiny bit of amusement glinted in his gaze as he leaned over to whisper to his apprentice. He straightened back up as Snakeheart - he understood the name now - called to Cowpaw, who must be the black-and-white apprentice approaching them. So this was Windclan's new medicine cat? He wondered why Snakeheart was not salivating to scream at him for being untrained. Funny how those things worked. "Hello, Cowpaw." Sundust raised his tail to wave at the apprentice. "Everyone is doing.. alright." Amusement once again laced his gaze. At this point, he was perfectly fine. He wasn't sure about Rosepaw, or the two Riverclan cats.

@Rani @Nixey @Shade. @x ghostie

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old March 10th, 2022, 09:14 AM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

@zeeno Rippleshade walked over to snowhare. "some leaders we got, eh?" She was still angry at the gathering having a murder, but less angry now that she knew that cat was a traitor to the clan they were in, even if that clan was ShadowClan. "It'll be fun to see how this gathering plays out," she said in a slightly sarcastic tone.
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old March 10th, 2022, 09:38 AM
Wide Awake Eyes Open

Bump Policy: daily, i am on in the early hours.
My Mood: Fine

quickstrike is as tense as ever, there being a murder, though he couldn't intervene, because it was dawnstar who killed the cat.
Dirk, he/him outsider, he enjoys running, and does almost nothing else. his pesonality is basically kakashi from naruto. he is a mottled black, orange, and brown in small dots, and has a leaf sized scar on his shoulder from upwalker pups chasing him off a cliff.

MERP
Old March 10th, 2022, 11:05 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourCream View Post
Whiteclaw padded over to a cat who seemed to have just arrived, "Hello, the names Whiteclaw, if you are wondering about ThunderClan, they currently don't have a leader, so they have merged with ShadowClan" He mewed, "How's the prey running in RiverClan, and what is your name, by the way?"
@Ravensong(For Codwhisper)
**Elmshadow of Shadowclan**
[I know this was for Codwhisper but Elmshadow couldn't help butting in as well ><]

White movement in his peripherals caught Elmshadow's eye. He turned to look disinterestedly until he saw Whiteclaw walking up to a Riverclan tom. Elmshadow angled an ear to listen in on the conversation and sighed as he once again overheard the tom spilling the news about Thunderclan being taken over by Dawnstar. He sighed and pulled himself to his paws. In long, confident strides, Elmshadow walked over to the two toms and looked down his nose at the white Shadowclan warrior. "Have some tact and respect for your leader. There's a truce tonight but that truce does not extend to protect the information shared tonight from being used against us tomorrow. Dawnstar will share what she feels is important for the other clans to know about our business."

**Codwhisper of Riverclan**

The spotted tabby looked up as a white warrior approached him; Shadowclan's scent wreathed around him. Even with everything that he'd witnessed, the young tom was still endlessly intrigued by Shadowclan. They were so hated by so much of the forest but Codwhisper simply couldn't come to terms with an entire clan of cats being simply evil. So he smiled invitingly at the Shadowclan warrior and cocked his head curiously as the tom got into what was going on with Thunderclan and Shadowclan. Two clans merging together? Is that okay? The explanation only left him more curious where, before, it'd only been a passing observation.

Before Codwhisper could respond, a large dark Shadowclan tom stalked up to them. Codwhisper turned his attention to the rather sour-looking tom, studying him. He looked like everything he'd expect from Shadowclan, which only served to make him even more curious about the tom. Was he really as stiff and menacing as he came off at first glance? His biting words were directed at his own clanmate and Codwhisper found himself intrigued to be able to watch the interaction. Stickler for the rules...What exactly am I going to do with the information that shadowclan and Thunderclan merged?

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old March 10th, 2022, 11:40 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

~Quietpaw of Riverclan~(OPEN)
The long-legged apprentice sat where th shore met the beach she'd just watched Dawnstar kill a cat and wished to be as far away from possible. Her pelt trimbled scared for what may happen as she crouched down trying to make herself look smaller in hopes of disappearing together.

Last edited by Clock Dragonshifter; March 10th, 2022 at 11:40 AM.
Old March 10th, 2022, 12:01 PM
eternally tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Ooookay, that was.. not expected. Dawnstar had already killed someone. It seemed for a.. at least somewhat good reason? Sparrowskip wasn't quite sure as he didn't completely hear what was said but, that further solidified how insane Dawnstar was considering this was a gathering. He changed his focus and looked over as WindClan arrived and wondered where Wolffang was. He was sincerely hoping he wouldn't be the only deputy at this gathering. Hopefully since every clan was here now they'd finally get a reason for ThunderClan's missing leadership.

// @spade @Rani
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; March 10th, 2022 at 12:02 PM.
Old March 10th, 2022, 12:03 PM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

Mintleaf walked over to the apprentice. "That cat betrayed her clan, you know." @Clock Dragonshifter
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old March 10th, 2022, 12:47 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

~Quietpaw of Riverclan~
Looking up at Mintleaf the long-legged apprentice was shocked, "They betrayed their clan yes! They were wrong to do so, but killing them! At gathering nonetheless! she mewed obviously distraught,

@Rippleshade
Closed Thread