@*Lazy Carrot*
@Morgan
@Fireleaf

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 22nd, 2018, 11:18 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Can't be erased ( rp )

Charlotte was sitting in the Art department room she had a Gramophone sitting on a table which was bouncing a bit due to the record playing old skaswing music making her ink tail swish back and forth she was clapping along with stomping her foot on the floor . " the Old days have come back to our mind , the destruction and the pain came back right on time , oh , we thought that it was gone , that we would have some peace but no , the demon can't just leave us alone . Na na na nanana na na na . You thought you can hide the truth , but we are the proof of what came before , the inky Nightmare that clouded your silly vision , the demon that rose up from your creation , a perfection crazed Angel , that lead the Errand boy to what was sure to be his demise . Nanananananana na na nana na na nana .... " she sang she did make it up on her own but this is why she was a failed creation . Apparently they were satisfied with one singing character . She only had a few Episodes she was in before they decided to throw her in the trash bin. And apparently her voice wasn't good enough either . So she hid here with the others .
( OPEN if anyone wants to rp with Alice Angel let me know and I'll drag her in as well . )

Last edited by Leucos; July 22nd, 2018 at 11:24 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2018, 02:41 PM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Sammy was in his office as usual. He was writing down some notes for the next song. He didn't have much of an idea. ``It's a kids cartoon..like normal,but I have no ideas what the song should be..`` He murmured to himself. ``I don't want to repeat songs..`` He sighed. ``I think I just need a break..`` He said and got up. Sammy opened the door and walked out of his office and down the hallway.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old July 23rd, 2018, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Sammy was in his office as usual. He was writing down some notes for the next song. He didn't have much of an idea. ``It's a kids cartoon..like normal,but I have no ideas what the song should be..`` He murmured to himself. ``I don't want to repeat songs..`` He sighed. ``I think I just need a break..`` He said and got up. Sammy opened the door and walked out of his office and down the hallway.
Charlotte flicked her ears when she heard someone walking down the hallway so she turned off the gramophone. Out of curiosity she stood up and opened the door now following the noise to see who it was. After a bit she saw Sammy one of the creators of Joey drew productions . He looked...scary she will admit that it was just the mask that got her so she hid behind a corner that was closer to him and watched him . " why do you wear that mask? " she whispered she was gonna back up but the floor creaked causing her to eep and freeze.

Old July 23rd, 2018, 03:14 PM
Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Charlotte flicked her ears when she heard someone walking down the hallway so she turned off the gramophone. Out of curiosity she stood up and opened the door now following the noise to see who it was. After a bit she saw Sammy one of the creators of Joey drew productions . He looked...scary she will admit that it was just the mask that got her so she hid behind a corner that was closer to him and watched him . " why do you wear that mask? " she whispered she was gonna back up but the floor creaked causing her to eep and freeze.
``Huh..what was that?..`` He said,but then ignored it and kept walking. He wanted to see his "Senpai".(Bendy -w-). He continued walking to were he thought Bendy might be. He really didn't know if Bendy was there or not. ``Bendy ya in here?..``He asked waiting for an answer.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old July 23rd, 2018, 03:34 PM

Quote:
``Huh..what was that?..`` He said,but then ignored it and kept walking. He wanted to see his "Senpai".(Bendy -w-). He continued walking to were he thought Bendy might be. He really didn't know if Bendy was there or not. ``Bendy ya in here?..``He asked waiting for an answer.
Charlotte gulped she didn't know if he was walking towards her or not so " nope " she said then face palmed then she tried to make her voice sound different more like bendys but it failed it still sounded like hers " ugh...walk 20 paces then turn right I'll be there ! " she said then folded her ears back realizing she didn't get her voice just right and hit her head " stupid , stupid , stupid , stupid " she said to herself in a state of panic . " shouldnt have talked at all! But I couldn't just leave him hanging now could i? " she talked to herself but more at a whisper this time .

Last edited by Leucos; July 23rd, 2018 at 03:34 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2018, 04:38 PM
Mischief Managed

Sammy shrugged. ``Bendy i'm not playing games are you in here?..`` He asked still waiting for an answer. ``Where is he?..Is he just messing around..`` Sammy thought. He just sighed. ``Guess I should just go back..`` He said turning around to go back to his office.

Credit-Tenor
Old July 23rd, 2018, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Sammy shrugged. ``Bendy i'm not playing games are you in here?..`` He asked still waiting for an answer. ``Where is he?..Is he just messing around..`` Sammy thought. He just sighed. ``Guess I should just go back..`` He said turning around to go back to his office.
Charlotte felt bad and sighed so she walked out of her hiding spot and stood where Sammy could see her. She gulped but held her head high trying not to be afraid even though she was shaking a bit " no sammy...I'm sorry...he's not really in this area . But I'm sure he's around here somewhere . I just didn't want to leave ya hanging... " she said her voice broke from fear . " you need help with something?? Is that why you thought bendy was here before I spoke? " she asked

Last edited by Leucos; July 23rd, 2018 at 04:49 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2018, 04:47 PM
Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Charlotte felt bad and sighed so she walked out of her hiding spot and stood where Sammy could see her. She gulped but held her head high trying not to be afraid even though she was shaking a bit " no sammy...I'm sorry...he's not really in this area . But I'm sure he's around here somewhere . I just didn't want to leave ya hanging... " she said her voice broke from fear . " you need help with something?? Is that why you thought bendy was here before I spoke? " she asked
``Charlotte..where the flip is he?!`` Sammy seemed mad.``I wanna see him!`` He stomped his inky foot on the ground. ``He better be around here`` -,-

Credit-Tenor
Old July 23rd, 2018, 04:55 PM

Quote:
``Charlotte..where the flip is he?!`` Sammy seemed mad.``I wanna see him!`` He stomped his inky foot on the ground. ``He better be around here`` -,-
That made the failed creation yelp and shake violently when he stomped his foot she jolted making her ears folded back and her tail was between her legs " idontknow! " she said quickly " imsosorrypleasedontkillme! " she whined could she even be killed? She is made of ink. She felt like she was gonna pass out but if he decides to charge at her she will run like a bullet being released from a gun.