Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 11th, 2018, 09:44 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
She watched the other cat curiously, her paws itching to know what the other was thinking about. She often wondered what others were thinking. Do they think about their duties to their clan? Maybe about rules? Or possibly even clouds? But it seemed like Treetiger had something serious on her mind.
Ambercloud chuckled, "Yeah those things come out of nowhere sometimes. I wonder why we don't try to catch birds more often. I haven't eaten a bird in a long time." She started to trail off before she realized that she was till in a conversation with the she-cat. "Do you like birds?" Really she wanted to ask what was on the she-cats mind but the question had already escaped her mouth. As she awaited a response her gaze shifted back and forth between both of Treetigers green eyes.

Treetiger nodded a little, even shrugging accordingly as Ambercloud continued to speak. Birds weren't too much of interest for Treetiger, she didn't like the feathers. They were too much work to catch and to eat. However, there were cats who enjoyed the birds. Then there was a pause. The silence caused a little paranoia to work its way up the Bengal mix's spine.

Does she know?

The thought terrified Treetiger. She didn't say anything! At least, she couldn't remember saying anything! Oh, what would Henry say? What would Henry want to her to do for forgiveness? Then the she-cat spoke. Treetiger's body relaxed, however, she didn't realize it was visibly tensed. It was question. The warrior's eyebrows furrowed a little bit and her gaze dropped a little as she tried to remember the last time she had eaten a bird. Her memory wasn't the best at times. It caused her to be confused and distressed.

"Do I like birds?" she asked quietly, although loud enough for Ambercloud to pick up on.
No

Her gaze lifted upwards again to meet Amberclouds, the confusion on her face had disappeared. "No, I don't like birds," she spoke, the tone in her voice rather calm. "They're a lot of work to eat and catch," she spoke, content with this answer. "Do you like birds?"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 11th, 2018 at 09:45 PM.
Old July 12th, 2018, 12:14 AM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Treetiger nodded a little, even shrugging accordingly as Ambercloud continued to speak. Birds weren't too much of interest for Treetiger, she didn't like the feathers. They were too much work to catch and to eat. However, there were cats who enjoyed the birds. Then there was a pause. The silence caused a little paranoia to work its way up the Bengal mix's spine.

Does she know?

The thought terrified Treetiger. She didn't say anything! At least, she couldn't remember saying anything! Oh, what would Henry say? What would Henry want to her to do for forgiveness? Then the she-cat spoke. Treetiger's body relaxed, however, she didn't realize it was visibly tensed. It was question. The warrior's eyebrows furrowed a little bit and her gaze dropped a little as she tried to remember the last time she had eaten a bird. Her memory wasn't the best at times. It caused her to be confused and distressed.

"Do I like birds?" she asked quietly, although loud enough for Ambercloud to pick up on.
No

Her gaze lifted upwards again to meet Amberclouds, the confusion on her face had disappeared. "No, I don't like birds," she spoke, the tone in her voice rather calm. "They're a lot of work to eat and catch," she spoke, content with this answer. "Do you like birds?"
Her ear twitched when the she-cat spoke softly. Is she asking me? But before she could say anything Treetiger and met her gaze and replied with a mellow tone that surprised Ambercloud, but she accepted the reply she was given.
Then she decided she couldn't hold onto her question any longer. "What's on your mind?" She inquired with a small tilt of her round head. This was often the approach she used when getting to know her clanmates and so far it had lead to many pleasant conversations. However, this time Ambercloud felt as if she wanted a bit more then some pleasant chit-chat. She actually wanted to get to know Treetiger.
This tended to happen with felines that were more closed off than others, Ambercloud would find her way to them. She had managed to get the shy she-cat Burnetsky to open up and even Dawnlight who sort of scared her a bit, but she did it. She didn't know why she was more captivated by these types of cats but she enjoyed being there for them and hearing their problems. It was different. And she liked different.
Old July 12th, 2018, 12:39 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
[It's all good! :3]

Adderpaw smiled at the she-cat as he heard her joyful purr, he was a little surprised as she leaned close to him and licked the back of his ear, purring a little at the touch. He couldn't help it, the she-cat always made him so happy, there was no way of explaining how he felt something stir inside of him that he actually liked, but it only happened around Creampaw. "I'm doing really great! Well, even if I just woke up, but hey, I'm with you so it can't really be bad, it's always nice to hang out with you. The tom admitted and met her gaze, he stuck out his tongue playfully. "You wanna go hunt soon?" He asked and his tail flicked a little, at least, he would get to have some time alone with the she-cat, they sure didn't have to hunt all the way through, they could talk or simply talk a walk. "If you don't want to, it's okay, we could simply go for a walk." He added, showing that he wasn't forcing her to come along with him.
[Hay this one's not as late!]

At first Creampaw was afraid Adderpaw hadn't enjoyed her affectionate gesture and that she'd done something to upset him. He was one of her closest friends and would never want to hurt him in someway, or lose him. But, almost at once he let out a purr witch caused her to purr a bit louder. It was so nice to be with a really good friend, someone who made your heart flutter, though Adderpaw seemed to be the only one that did that to her. "I feel the same, your such a grate friend. Being with you, is joyful. " The tri colored molly admitted, unable to hold on a giggle as her stuck her tongue out at her playfully. " Oh, Adderpaw your such a good ball. " Creampaw told him playfully a smile still on her face from wheb he had her giggling. Yeah she could be a playful little thing as well but Adderpaw really got her laughing. After speaking the cream brown and white apprentice shifted her weight on her hunches as she sat. "I'd love to go out with you!" She answered him. "I mean go hunting or for a walk outside camp with you. " The apprentice swiftly added realizing her response could be taken two ways. Though that honestly would probably be her answer to being asked out, if normal felines did that sort of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilystorm View Post
Leopardstripe strolled around camp lazily with the sun burning into her pelt.She knew that she was close enough to kitting that she should stay in the nursery,but she had better things to do than lie around and sleep half the day.Lashing her tail with annoyance,Leopardstripe continued to think about who the kits father was.She hadn't had much of a relationship with any tom so it didn't make sense."Who could it be?"She murmured to herself.
[Mind if I respond to this?]

Skunkit, a small black tom kit with an unusual white face and tail contacted by a single stripe, tripped out of the nursery. He was young but getting close to becoming an apprentice at 5 moons old. But he had a hard life already. His brother teased him a lot and his mother, Tenderheart, was recently killed in a border skirmish she'd gotten herself into. Head kinda low and tail dragging the little tom made his way across the clearing trying to avoid being noticed fearing he'd be bullied or something. Though he soon came to a stop by a pacing queen watching her go back and forth with his wispy blue eyes. "Uh.. A-are you okay?" He asked the molly in a quite squeaky like voice showing his nervousness in his twitching tail but concern in his eyes. That was one thing about this tom kit, no matter how scared, upset or mad he gets he still cares deeply for cats around him. He got that from his mother.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 12th, 2018, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
[Hay this one's not as late!]

At first Creampaw was afraid Adderpaw hadn't enjoyed her affectionate gesture and that she'd done something to upset him. He was one of her closest friends and would never want to hurt him in someway, or lose him. But, almost at once he let out a purr witch caused her to purr a bit louder. It was so nice to be with a really good friend, someone who made your heart flutter, though Adderpaw seemed to be the only one that did that to her. "I feel the same, your such a grate friend. Being with you, is joyful. " The tri colored molly admitted, unable to hold on a giggle as her stuck her tongue out at her playfully. " Oh, Adderpaw your such a good ball. " Creampaw told him playfully a smile still on her face from wheb he had her giggling. Yeah she could be a playful little thing as well but Adderpaw really got her laughing. After speaking the cream brown and white apprentice shifted her weight on her hunches as she sat. "I'd love to go out with you!" She answered him. "I mean go hunting or for a walk outside camp with you. " The apprentice swiftly added realizing her response could be taken two ways. Though that honestly would probably be her answer to being asked out, if normal felines did that sort of thing.
Adderpaw smiled as she spoke about how she liked being with him, they had always been close, even in the nursery, they always played together, yet, there was something the tom simply couldn't put his paw on, he had many friends that were she-cats, yet, he didn't feel the same kind of connection that he had with Creampaw, and only her. "Yeah, being with you is really nice, I'm glad to have you by my side." The young tom admitted, his pelt then heated up as he heard her basically exclaim herself at how she'd loev to go out with him, he chuckled and gave the top of her head a lick. "Well, we definitively could go for a walk, after all, going out with you can't be bad, after all, you presence is really nice, I can't get enough of it." He purred and looked at her, becoming serious all of a sudden. "Well, to be honest, you could definitively take this as if I were asking you out." He added as he gave the beautiful apprentice a smile, at this point, he sure wouldn't mind asking her out, she was worth his time, after all, the she-cat had always supported him in a way and he had only returned the favor, which was one of the reasons the two were so close... Yet, he didn't know how close they were, but he knewwhat he felt about her was more than being just a simple friend.
Old July 12th, 2018, 06:49 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Surprised at the sudden appearance of her littermate, Burnetsky gave a little jump, her yellow-green eyes bright, ready for anything, her pelt prickling with expectation. But slowly, she started to realize that there was no danger, just her brother coming to talk to her. She gave a small nod in welcome, flicking her tail, gesturing for him to join her. Why does he always have to wake me up like-like that. He knows- he knows that I don't do well with that. Burnetsky gave a little scoff, "Of course-of course I wasn't" she rebutted, "just resting my eyes, you know how tiring being a warrior is- especially, especially in ThunderClan!" She gave a small shake of her head, trying to get rid of the exhaustion that was building up now that she was off the adrenaline high. "It's too hot to sunbathe, and my pelt's still sopping after going in the stream with Ambercloud," she meowed, "I have a- I have a newfound respect for those RiverClan cats- swimming is exhausting." Burnetsky yawned, her mouth parted widely. "How was- how was hunting? I saw that- that you got a few catches..." Typically, if a cat were to come up to the dark she-cat, she would become shut up and quiet, but it was different with her friends and family, the cats who actually understood her got most-- if not her full-- attention.
Blackthorn swallowed the bite of shrew he had been chewing and gave his sister a sideways glance. "It was good. We found lots of prey. Thankfully, the forest is thriving," he said. He finished the shrew and kicked the remains off to the side. "You said you were with Ambercloud?" he inquired. A glimmer of disapproval was evident in the dark tom's eyes. It was no secret he didn't like Burnetsky hanging out with the bubbly orange she-cat. To him, she was too nice, though he may have been reaching for a reason not to like her. In reality, Ambercloud was a sweet and caring cat whose personality was similar in several ways to Blackthorn's. But Blackthorn was very protective of Burnetsky. He saw her as his little sister, despite being the same age--she was just so timid that he always felt like he had to look out for her. It wasn't that he didn't approve of Burnetsky hanging out with Ambercloud--just that if Ambercloud hurt his sister in any way, Blackthorn would tear her apart.

((omg Burnetsky is so cute!! I love her already <3))
Old July 12th, 2018, 02:59 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Arié @Arié

An Abyssinian Tom slowly walked into the clearing holding his head high ,his tail in the air, ears forward. He looked strong for the kind of cat he was . he is. But that wasn't something he valued in cats . He valued who they truly were. Unlike most Toms or she cats who valued what the other looked like. He snorted at that thought and shook his head in disgust . His nose twitched catching the scents that greenleaf carried . He enjoyed greenleaf but some days it just grew so unbearably hot for him,he honestly preferred leafbare . He took a seat in the shade and slowly layed down as his tail flicked .

Parsleyfoot flicked his right ear as he looked around the clearing and hummed to himself in content then decided to lick and nibble his paws A because he was trying to clean them and B because it was a habit . He looked up from his paws after a good few minutes and smiled . He saw a see through version of himself as a kit trotting along the camp with his father who walked calmly beside him " papa the gophers won't attack us here will they!? " his kitself asked and his father shook his head " no dear boy , and it's Nofurs you said it wrong again " he spoke and his kitself tilted " g-gopher! " he said and his father sighed and laughed afterwards . Then as the memory vanished he heard a name and someone saying it in his mind the voice sounded so familiar yet he couldn't pinpoint on who it was but it was definitely a she cat " take halvard make sure he's safe . " the she cat spoke and a toms voice which was his father followed after it " don't worry , I won't let anyone even take a single whisker from him " . He didn't know why it popped up. It was like his brain was trying to make him remember something . He shook his head trying his best to ignore it .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; July 15th, 2018 at 01:04 PM.
Old July 12th, 2018, 08:37 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
Her ear twitched when the she-cat spoke softly. Is she asking me? But before she could say anything Treetiger and met her gaze and replied with a mellow tone that surprised Ambercloud, but she accepted the reply she was given.
Then she decided she couldn't hold onto her question any longer. "What's on your mind?" She inquired with a small tilt of her round head. This was often the approach she used when getting to know her clanmates and so far it had lead to many pleasant conversations. However, this time Ambercloud felt as if she wanted a bit more then some pleasant chit-chat. She actually wanted to get to know Treetiger.
This tended to happen with felines that were more closed off than others, Ambercloud would find her way to them. She had managed to get the shy she-cat Burnetsky to open up and even Dawnlight who sort of scared her a bit, but she did it. She didn't know why she was more captivated by these types of cats but she enjoyed being there for them and hearing their problems. It was different. And she liked different.

Just like that, the conversation about birds was over, leaving Treetiger tongue-tied at the question Ambercloud shot at her. She acted like it too. She flinched a little at the question. Green eyes widening a little, her ears folded back to show she was uncomfortable. Now, she was totally unable to meet Ambercloud's unwavering gaze, instead focusing on the area behind her, just so it looked like she was still meeting her gaze.

Not a word.
"N- Nothing," she stammered, eyes flashing with warning as they darted completely away from Ambercloud.

It wasn't Ambercloud's place to know anything about Treetiger and Henry. She wasn't given permission to mention anything to her, so she kept her mouth sealed and would continue to do so until death if need be. Treetiger didn't need another incident. Never again.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 13th, 2018, 12:56 AM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Just like that, the conversation about birds was over, leaving Treetiger tongue-tied at the question Ambercloud shot at her. She acted like it too. She flinched a little at the question. Green eyes widening a little, her ears folded back to show she was uncomfortable. Now, she was totally unable to meet Ambercloud's unwavering gaze, instead focusing on the area behind her, just so it looked like she was still meeting her gaze.

Not a word.
"N- Nothing," she stammered, eyes flashing with warning as they darted completely away from Ambercloud.

It wasn't Ambercloud's place to know anything about Treetiger and Henry. She wasn't given permission to mention anything to her, so she kept her mouth sealed and would continue to do so until death if need be. Treetiger didn't need another incident. Never again.
As absentminded as Ambercloud could be it would be difficult for anyone to miss the obvious signs of discomfort that Treetiger expressed. She didn't think that her question was too out of the ordinary but then again this whole situation was a bit different from her regular chit-chat.
"Hey, it's alright," She spoke more softly but continued to hold a bright smile, "I want you to know that I'm not the type to judge." Her orbs were now focused and locked onto the she-cat in front of her, glowing with determination. Amberclouds expression began to shift into a that of a more serious look. "You can tell me anything."
Old July 13th, 2018, 03:02 PM
Just A Fossil

@ConfusedCas

Do not trust her!

The voices rang loudly in her head causing her green hues to flash again. Treetiger lifted her head up, eyes narrowed suspiciously. Her tail tip began to twitch with irritation and her ears remained folded back a bit. Quickly, the warrior shook her head. "No, it's not your business to know," she responded a little more bitterly than she had intended. Whatever worked though, right? Whatever kept her from telling this stranger about Henry, about the only thing that stuck around. "I'd appreciate if you would stop pestering me about it. You've never talked to be beforehand, so it's not of your concern, is it?" she meowed, her gaze dropping again.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 14th, 2018, 04:20 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Dawnlight flicked her left ear and smiled feeling better as she sat down " well as long as you think it's ok... " she meowed now messing with the grass with her right paw she was paying attention to that his words being sort of hard to hear but thankfully she caught them well enough so she wouldn't look like a complete mouse brain her ears twitched and her eyes looked at the tom " stormstrike huh? Interesting . I don't think I've seen you around before but it feels like you've been around here for quite a while . If you know what I mean? " she meowed now tilting her head in curiosity . It was one of those instinct feelings . She started licking her chest fur and stopped once she caught him speaking again " im well. You? " she answered then continued to groom her fur she stopped after a while once she felt like it was clean enough . " what You think leafbare is gonna be like this time? Since its greenleaf the kill pile should be full " she meowed trying to think of a good conversation and decided to go with that one.
[Whoops, I forgot you'd replied ^^’]

"Well yes, I was born here so I have been around quite a while," he responded, before nodding his head in agreement at her last words. He understood what she meant, even though he couldn't quite relate. Being rather a quiet cat, he liked to sit off to the side and observe as the other more senior warriors discussed important matters. By this, he was easily able to learn their names. For a few moments, he searched through his brains, trying to memorise the names of all the experienced warriors that he could remember. It was a bit of a weird thing to do, but the she-cat had brought up the topic so the warrior's attention was quickly flying elsewhere.
Stormstrike stopped though as the she-cat spoke once more. "Not bad," he remarked in a thoughtful tone. Even with all the clan tensions, the tom couldn't say he was feeling upset or stressed or anything like that. No, he was feeling pretty normal. Although that was bound to change at any moment. Peace had lasted for a few moons now, but it probably wouldn't be long before someone snapped at a war broke out. Stormstrike shuddered at the thought and flattened his ears against his head. He quickly bent down, pretending to be distracted by a patch of dust in his fur in an attempt to hide the shudder.

When Dawnlight spoke again, he straightened back up. The tom shrugged, quietly thankful that Dawnlight had said something else to distract him from those darker thoughts. "Nobody knows. Leaf-bare is always a surprise and a little bit different from the last time. I suppose we'll just have to wait in see. But for now, we can enjoy the warmth of Green-leaf and worry about Leaf-bare when Leaf-fall arrives." The warrior didn't want to think about Leaf-bare. Leaf-bare was hardly ever kind to the clans and it was something that he truly dreaded having to go through.

@Checkmate

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; July 20th, 2018 at 10:07 PM.
Closed Thread