Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 26th, 2018, 05:27 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Softblaze was asleep under a bush. (Ye. Idk how to start a rp..) @ThornFur

bump after 72 hours

Last edited by Raids; April 26th, 2018 at 05:35 PM.
Old April 26th, 2018, 05:27 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThornFur View Post
YellowFoot sensed a cat coming towards him, a she-cat in particular, he turned around and saw a beautiful young she cat appearing in front of him, he smiled and said, "Why hello Doveheart!" His calm orange eyes studying the she-cat's excitement. Feeling the same soft breeze that rustled the silky white she cat fur he truly felt relaxed. It seemed to be days since he had a day off from patrolling and hunting, and boy it felt nice to have some company with fellow Warriors. He smiled some more and gazed at the she-cat while she ate her squirrel, and said, "Well, my day has been awfully relaxing, and just got better now that I have someone to talk to."
His golden pale pelt seemed to glisten in the patches of sunlight that shown through the tree canopy's above. His gentle eyes seemed to soften in the company of Doveheart, she seemed to be a cat where you can just relax and talk to, and one there doesn't judge anyone.
Doveheart smiled and perked up, pushing her finished meal away before resting her plumed tail over her small, dainty paws. She nodded as he spoke. "Oh, I am enjoying the relaxation, too. At least I haven't had to do any hunting today. Last time I went hunting, I was going after this large bird, and I slipped and cut myself pretty badly on some rocks!" she winced at the memory, then raised her head, where a red, scabbed over cut matted her fur underneath her jaw. She then lowered her chin so the cut was hidden once more. She gazed at Yellowfoot, her eyes wide as she told the tale. "I was running after it, and attempted to leap up, but clumsy ol' oaf me had to slip on wet leaves and fall on a sharp rock, the edge scraping my neck! You're should have seen the blood! It was, like, sploosh! Everywhere!" she let out a mrrow of laughter. "My friends would probably never let me live it down!" she twitched with laughter before taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down. "I'm pretty sure the darn pidgeon was laughing at me." the white Turkish Angora purred with amusement. "I have plenty of other embarrassing stories, too, though there are too many to tell them all." she thought a moment. "Have you ever went star gazing? I just enjoy going out at midnight to watch the stars. It is marvelous! Absolutely breathtaking! Maybe we can go out stargazing sometime!" Doveheart smiled at Yellowfoot. "I also like to collect pretty flowers and put them behind my ear. They look really pretty that way. Though they always die too quickly. But, that means I can go out again to find even prettier ones!" she groomed a dainty paw and drew it over her ears, then set it down, lightly resting her tail over them again. "Oh, I love watching sunsets! All those gorgeous colours, and watching them fade into twinkling stars with the night around them... that is quite a sight! I haven't been able to see, truly see, a beautiful sunset in a long time." Doveheart glanced down at her paws, suddenly embarrassed. "I'm talking too much, aren't I? I'm known to do that. I just... love to talk, you know? It opens up so many conversations! And... and... I'm doing it again..." she laughed at herself, then quickly groomed her already perfectly groomed tail, trying to hide her embarrassment.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 26th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Roll with it.

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
Softblaze was asleep in her nest. (Ye. Idk how to start a rp..) @ThornFur
ThornFur awoke from his sleep under a tree in the clearing, yawned, and got up on his strong legs. His blue eyes adjusted to the faint sun light from sunrise peaking through the trees. His claws feeling the cool ground that held him up. ThornFur walks over to the fresh-kill pile wondering if he is the only cat up this early. -He is known to be an early-bird, sunrises were is favorite to watch, alone with his thoughts and alone from all the cats that may come to annoy him-
Old April 26th, 2018, 05:44 PM
he/xem

Quote:
ThornFur awoke from his sleep under a tree in the clearing, yawned, and got up on his strong legs. His blue eyes adjusted to the faint sun light from sunrise peaking through the trees. His claws feeling the cool ground that held him up. ThornFur walks over to the fresh-kill pile wondering if he is the only cat up this early. -He is known to be an early-bird, sunrises were is favorite to watch, alone with his thoughts and alone from all the cats that may come to annoy him-
(I changed it to bush btw. She was asleep under a bush.) She moved, leaves crunching under her.

bump after 72 hours

Old April 26th, 2018, 05:47 PM
Roll with it.

Quote:
(I changed it to bush btw. She was asleep under a bush.) She moved, leaves crunching under her.
(haha okay)
ThornFur hears a faint sound in the distance, he lifts his head up suddenly, and picks his ears up, his blue eyes now intense, trying to search for the disturbance he is hearing.

Last edited by panchiko; December 18th, 2021 at 04:51 PM.
Old April 26th, 2018, 05:48 PM
he/xem

Quote:
(haha okay)
ThornFur hears a faint sound in the distance, he lifts his head up suddenly, and picks his ears up, his blue eyes now intense, trying to search for the disturbance he is hearing.
Some branchs above her move, letting light stream in and on her face, which after a moment wakes her. She sits up, making more leaves crunch.

bump after 72 hours

Last edited by panchiko; December 18th, 2021 at 04:52 PM.
Old April 26th, 2018, 05:51 PM
he/xem

Quote:
(haha okay)
Btw. You are RPing Beechstorm something or other with me

bump after 72 hours

Last edited by panchiko; December 18th, 2021 at 04:52 PM.
Old April 26th, 2018, 05:58 PM
Roll with it.

Quote:
Some branchs above her move, letting light stream in and on her face, which after a moment wakes her. She sits up, making more leaves crunch.
(well this is weird now, I meant to say another cat, I have so many cats I got mixed up--- I am using GrayPool a gray tom cat with green eyes, whoops, sorry for thisss//im just going to continue and change the name xD)

GrayPool looked behind him, his intense green eyes reached a beautiful she-cats, he gives a half smile and turns back around and continues to eat his squirrel. Her image still stuck in his mind.
Old April 26th, 2018, 05:59 PM
he/xem

Quote:
(well this is weird now, I meant to say another cat, I have so many cats I got mixed up--- I am using GrayPool a gray tom cat with green eyes, whoops, sorry for thisss//im just going to continue and change the name xD)

GrayPool looked behind him, his intense green eyes reached a beautiful she-cats, he gives a half smile and turns back around and continues to eat his squirrel. Her image still stuck in his mind.
(ye. I know xD ) Her head tipped to the side. Softblaze padded over to him.

bump after 72 hours

Old April 26th, 2018, 06:09 PM
Roll with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Doveheart smiled and perked up, pushing her finished meal away before resting her plumed tail over her small, dainty paws. She nodded as he spoke. "Oh, I am enjoying the relaxation, too. At least I haven't had to do any hunting today. Last time I went hunting, I was going after this large bird, and I slipped and cut myself pretty badly on some rocks!" she winced at the memory, then raised her head, where a red, scabbed over cut matted her fur underneath her jaw. She then lowered her chin so the cut was hidden once more. She gazed at Yellowfoot, her eyes wide as she told the tale. "I was running after it, and attempted to leap up, but clumsy ol' oaf me had to slip on wet leaves and fall on a sharp rock, the edge scraping my neck! You're should have seen the blood! It was, like, sploosh! Everywhere!" she let out a mrrow of laughter. "My friends would probably never let me live it down!" she twitched with laughter before taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down. "I'm pretty sure the darn pidgeon was laughing at me." the white Turkish Angora purred with amusement. "I have plenty of other embarrassing stories, too, though there are too many to tell them all." she thought a moment. "Have you ever went star gazing? I just enjoy going out at midnight to watch the stars. It is marvelous! Absolutely breathtaking! Maybe we can go out stargazing sometime!" Doveheart smiled at Yellowfoot. "I also like to collect pretty flowers and put them behind my ear. They look really pretty that way. Though they always die too quickly. But, that means I can go out again to find even prettier ones!" she groomed a dainty paw and drew it over her ears, then set it down, lightly resting her tail over them again. "Oh, I love watching sunsets! All those gorgeous colours, and watching them fade into twinkling stars with the night around them... that is quite a sight! I haven't been able to see, truly see, a beautiful sunset in a long time." Doveheart glanced down at her paws, suddenly embarrassed. "I'm talking too much, aren't I? I'm known to do that. I just... love to talk, you know? It opens up so many conversations! And... and... I'm doing it again..." she laughed at herself, then quickly groomed her already perfectly groomed tail, trying to hide her embarrassment.
YellowFoot laughed at how much the she-cat loved to talk, she seemed to go on and on without noticing it herself. But her attitude towards her experiences made you feel happy and like you were with her, side by side, with her journeys. When she she-cat appeared to be embarrassed, he felt it was his turn to talk, "Well my life is certainly not as exciting and action packed as yours." He reassured her, "And hey, sometimes talking has his benefits" He smiled. And wanted to answer some of the many questions asked, but couldn't seem to wrap his head over all of them.
Closed Thread