Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 6th, 2018, 11:34 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"That's--Arrgh! N-not true! I-I like y-y-you! I l-like you alot! I'm-- Gah! S-sure that y-you're going to g-get a m-mentor! You h-have too!" Lambpaw shrilled, trembling slightly as she spoke, "O-otherwise I'll b-b-become a warrior and--Arrgh! Y-you won't!" She stressed anxious by the thought.
Berrypaw sat back down, settling right down beside Lambpaw once again. "Ill just have to look for a mentor myself if Passionblaze doesn't do it." meowed Berrypaw.
(Sorry it's short. In class right now)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old March 6th, 2018, 03:56 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn blinked and forced herself to relax. “Cherrydawn...” She exhaled. “No one came back last night? Well, maybe Skyfeather won’t come back. You know what happened at the battle. Maybe he didn’t make it, who knows.” Tigerdawn flicked her tail and shrugged. She wanted to convince Cherrydawn that Skyfeather was dead so she would stop talking about him. She still hated WindClan for what they did. The warrior rolled her eyes and sat up. She threw her muzzle into Cherrydawn face, so close that their noses almost touched. “I don’t know how or why you love that WindClan scum, but you should be careful. He could betray you one day, then what will you do?”

Character Site

Old March 6th, 2018, 05:48 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy

Blackpaw sat on the edge of the clearing. “I want to train...” He mumbled, shifting his paws. He was a little bigger, his shoulders slightly broader then two moons ago, but he still was young kitty. “Where is Darkrose? Ugh...” Muttering, he walked over to the warriors den and stuck his head inside. “Darkrose...Darkrose come out here.” The tom meowed calmly, and slightly annoyed. He then sat himself outside the den to wait for his mentor.
@Liekki

Character Bio Page Thingy[/COLOR][/COLOR]
https://black-warriorsonline-profile.weebly.com

IM BACK! SORRY I TOOK AN EXTRA MONTH, BUT I AM HERE!

Last edited by Edmia; March 6th, 2018 at 05:48 PM.
Old March 6th, 2018, 05:55 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@RosePelt145
“Another day without any sunlight..” The tall warrior murmured to himself as he walked out into the spacious clearing, “Not the most perfect day to start training an apprentice, but what more can you do?” Flintheart was never one that truly liked cold, dreary weather like this, but in all honestly, what cat did like weather like this and was telling the absolute truth in the end? He was unsure, but refused to let the small things get him down - especially on a day such as this. Thunderclan had once again gifted him with a youth to train several moons after his last apprentice, Ebonystrike, had been named a warrior. A small part of him did not really wish to have another apprentice, due to the fact that he was just starting to make a stable friendship with that shy, kindhearted tomcat, Firefall - but it wasn’t the end of the world. He just hoped that this youth wouldn’t cause him too much trouble from the start. With that, the Burmilla stalked over to the freshkill pile and picked out a small, but plump thrush to start off his morning with a light breakfast before beginning his training with his new and young student - Sparrowpaw. He believed that was the female’s name. All he had to do for now was to wait for her to show herself and not sleep-in too late on her first day.
Old March 6th, 2018, 06:06 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
@RosePelt145
“Another day without any sunlight..” The tall warrior murmured to himself as he walked out into the spacious clearing, “Not the most perfect day to start training an apprentice, but what more can you do?” Flintheart was never one that truly liked cold, dreary weather like this, but in all honestly, what cat did like weather like this and was telling the absolute truth in the end? He was unsure, but refused to let the small things get him down - especially on a day such as this. Thunderclan had once again gifted him with a youth to train several moons after his last apprentice, Ebonystrike, had been named a warrior. A small part of him did not really wish to have another apprentice, due to the fact that he was just starting to make a stable friendship with that shy, kindhearted tomcat, Firefall - but it wasn’t the end of the world. He just hoped that this youth wouldn’t cause him too much trouble from the start. With that, the Burmilla stalked over to the freshkill pile and picked out a small, but plump thrush to start off his morning with a light breakfast before beginning his training with his new and young student - Sparrowpaw. He believed that was the female’s name. All he had to do for now was to wait for her to show herself and not sleep-in too late on her first day.
It was a dreary day, for sure, the ground was wet and mucky. A young brown and white she-cat with hazel eyes appeared from the warrior's den, her fur shining on her long forme. She shyly joined her new mentor at the Fresh Kill pile, what was his name... ah, Flintheart. She took a crow from the pile, her favourite. She settled down and took a couple of bites before glancing up at the gray tom who was to be her teacher. "Hello... Uh... sir... what will you be teaching me today...?", she meowed, wrapping her tail neatly around herself. She finished up her crow and tucked her forepaws neatly under her chest, her hazel eyes round with new excitement for what she may be learning today. Where would they go? Would they practice battle moves? What about learning how to hunt? So many exciting things, and she wanted to do them all, but she wasn't mouse brained. She knew they couldn't learn everything today. She blinked her hazel eyes at him.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 6th, 2018, 06:24 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
It was a dreary day, for sure, the ground was wet and mucky. A young brown and white she-cat with hazel eyes appeared from the warrior's den, her fur shining on her long forme. She shyly joined her new mentor at the Fresh Kill pile, what was his name... ah, Flintheart. She took a crow from the pile, her favourite. She settled down and took a couple of bites before glancing up at the gray tom who was to be her teacher. "Hello... Uh... sir... what will you be teaching me today...?", she meowed, wrapping her tail neatly around herself. She finished up her crow and tucked her forepaws neatly under her chest, her hazel eyes round with new excitement for what she may be learning today. Where would they go? Would they practice battle moves? What about learning how to hunt? So many exciting things, and she wanted to do them all, but she wasn't mouse brained. She knew they couldn't learn everything today. She blinked her hazel eyes at him.
Since it was still early in the morning, the older tomcat had to take a moment or so to wake up and actually realize his surroundings, which was why he was late to realize that the young female was already joined at his side with her own morning meal - a simple crow from the looks of it. Flintheart blinked down at the smaller cat with slight surprise, used to waiting for lazy apprentices that were always a tad too late with waking up early for training sessions. “Good morning, young Sparrowpaw.” He mewed, dipping his head to the youth in silence before continuing. Normally, he would advise for his apprentices to get something to eat before they began, but it seemed like she was already one step ahead of him. Flintheart was slightly impressed and was curious to see her future potential. He gently heaved himself into a sitting position, stretching out his aching limbs for a moment before clearing his throat. “Since it is your first day of training, I will let you choose what you would like to train in today - may it be hunting, fighting, patroling or just simple rules and regulations. I will let you choose your lesson for today - and only today.” On the first day, the older warrior was always kind and reasonable on his students, slowly easing them into his training sessions and seeing how much they could handle from the beginning. He stared at her with his greenish blue-hued eyes, curious.
Old March 6th, 2018, 06:32 PM
♡♡♡

Smile Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Since it was still early in the morning, the older tomcat had to take a moment or so to wake up and actually realize his surroundings, which was why he was late to realize that the young female was already joined at his side with her own morning meal - a simple crow from the looks of it. Flintheart blinked down at the smaller cat with slight surprise, used to waiting for lazy apprentices that were always a tad too late with waking up early for training sessions. “Good morning, young Sparrowpaw.” He mewed, dipping his head to the youth in silence before continuing. Normally, he would advise for his apprentices to get something to eat before they began, but it seemed like she was already one step ahead of him. Flintheart was slightly impressed and was curious to see her future potential. He gently heaved himself into a sitting position, stretching out his aching limbs for a moment before clearing his throat. “Since it is your first day of training, I will let you choose what you would like to train in today - may it be hunting, fighting, patroling or just simple rules and regulations. I will let you choose your lesson for today - and only today.” On the first day, the older warrior was always kind and reasonable on his students, slowly easing them into his training sessions and seeing how much they could handle from the beginning. He stared at her with his greenish blue-hued eyes, curious.
Sparrowpaw gazed down at her paws, her tail tip flicking thoughtfully. She wanted to patrol the territory more than anything else, but she knew what was most important. She looked up at Flintheart, her hazel eyes serious. "Um...
Rules and regulations, please. I want to know where I stand...," she meowed, her whiskers quivering slightly.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 6th, 2018, 06:38 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Sparrowpaw gazed down at her paws, her tail tip flicking thoughtfully. She wanted to patrol the territory more than anything else, but she knew what was most important. She looked up at Flintheart, her hazel eyes serious. "Um...
Rules and regulations, please. I want to know where I stand...," she meowed, her whiskers quivering slightly.
That surprised the older warrior, seeing a youth such as her ask to know the rules of clan life before jumping into physical training. Flintheart had to admit that he was slightly impressed and somewhat intrigued with how this would go for him and Sparrowpaw in the future of the moons that they would be spending together, but he had to focus on the task at paw now. His ears twitched ever so gently to the breeze that swept through the trees around them before finally replying. “Alright then.” The Burmilla remarked, rising to his paws, “Follow me.” His order was short and simple, to the point as he always liked it. He would go to a secluded spot in the woods to teach her the ways of the clans, like he did when he trained Ebonystrike many moons ago. Flintheart waved his tail as a silent gesture for Sparrowpaw to follow his lead as he began to head off into the undergrowth of the forest that loomed behind them from where they had eaten their morning prey only moments prior.
Old March 6th, 2018, 06:50 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
That surprised the older warrior, seeing a youth such as her ask to know the rules of clan life before jumping into physical training. Flintheart had to admit that he was slightly impressed and somewhat intrigued with how this would go for him and Sparrowpaw in the future of the moons that they would be spending together, but he had to focus on the task at paw now. His ears twitched ever so gently to the breeze that swept through the trees around them before finally replying. “Alright then.” The Burmilla remarked, rising to his paws, “Follow me.” His order was short and simple, to the point as he always liked it. He would go to a secluded spot in the woods to teach her the ways of the clans, like he did when he trained Ebonystrike many moons ago. Flintheart waved his tail as a silent gesture for Sparrowpaw to follow his lead as he began to head off into the undergrowth of the forest that loomed behind them from where they had eaten their morning prey only moments prior.
The tabby she cat followed her mentor, her light pawsteps making slight sucking sounds as her paws sank into the mud. Sparrowpaw shook a paw in disgust, realizing she couldn't do anything about it before bounding to catch up to Flintheart.
As they left the camp, she felt the chill in the air and shivered, running her tail over herself to try and stay warm. She continued following her mentor.

((Shouldn't we be role-playing in the ThunderClan Territory now?))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 6th, 2018, 07:00 PM
♡♡♡

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post

(Hehe yeah, Lambpaw can really turn into a poor forgetful anxious bean sometimes XD)

"I-I'm well t-thanks for asking F-f-ferretpelt." She mumbled, glad the tom hadn't treated her condensingly because good fluff did she hate that. Just because she stuttered didn't me she had the mental capacity of a mouse! If anything Ferretpelt had treated her kindly a trait that she hadn't seen yet in many ThunderClan cats as a late most not have time for a stupid stuttering kit. Lambpaw took a tiny sniff of the toms scent and just ended up just blurting out, "Y-your pelt--Arrgh! Smells l-l-like flowers I-I love f-flowers. D-d-don't you?"
Ferretpelt smiled and nodded. "Flowers are pretty, especially roses..." He gave her a quick lick in between the ears. "How would you like to go hunting with me...? I am itching to do something, I don't want to just sit here..." He got to his paws and padded over to the Fresh Kill pile, sniffing it. Yes, it needed more prey. It was dwindling pretty quickly. He blinked at Lambpaw, his gaze friendly. "Well, how about it? Want to go hunting?"

♡ character page wip ♡
Closed Thread