Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 13th, 2017, 07:10 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
She tilted her head
" moss? We can lay on moss? Ah didn't know that sugar .... The dirt just feels so cold! " she meowed as she shook her fur she was just laying on the ground since mostly didn't see any moss laying around , her nose twitched as she sniffed the floor she then walked around trying to spot some moss near by
" ah really didn't know " she admitted
(I’m weak RN)
She nodded,” Yeah...most cats sleep on moss...we rely on apprentices to remove the thorns from it and not all apprentices are perfect they ocassionally leave thorns in it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:21 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

(She's white and silver with blue eyes.)
Owlkit let out a silent roar of a yawn, cuddling up next to her mother and siblings as her white and silver fur fluffed up to retain her warmth.
She purred,” Owlkit aren’t you a pretty she-kit...and Emeraldkit is a pretty kit too...” she smiled

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 13th, 2017, 08:10 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Lightningflash @Ennard
Ashkit @Mad-Hatter
Owlkit @FadingEchoes
Emeraldkit @Fuzzyfeline
Cirruskit @Undercover
Dewkit @ladybugg03

Rosefern was tired from birthing the kits,” Lightingflash, aren’t they beautiful?” She purred staring at her five newborn kits...she glanced at them thinking of names...she stared at the white one, who little did she know would have bi-colored eyes,” I like Emeraldkit for this one.” She pointed at the dark grey tabby,” I do like Darkkit and Ashkit...you decide...(the RPer wants Ashkit).” She flicked her tail to the third kit the grey and white kit,” I do like Mousekit myself, what do you think? (he RPer wants Dewkit).” She turned to the fourth kit with all grey fur, almost a grey tabby,” I was thinking Cirruskit. You?” She turned to the last kit,” How about Owlkit for this cutie?” (I couldn’t view link so no perso description)
Ashkit rolled onto her back, mewling weakly. She squirmed on the ground helplessly on her back.
Old November 13th, 2017, 08:45 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Ashkit rolled onto her back, mewling weakly. She squirmed on the ground helplessly on her back.
She nudged Ashkit closer too her gently

Old November 13th, 2017, 02:06 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Junipersight blindly swiped at a dead lead beside him, the sounds of the crunching foliage having previously annoyed him. His audits flicked every now and then, not seeming like they would stop any time soon; they couldn’t help themselves though. Without any view of what was going on, the tom basically relied upon his ears and nostrils, as they were basically his only way of knowing what was happening around him. Auburn tresses tangled with moss and burrs, the male sat in a column-like shape, blatantly swerving his cranium around for lack of anything else to do.
@Okapi
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old November 13th, 2017, 02:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
Junipersight blindly swiped at a dead lead beside him, the sounds of the crunching foliage having previously annoyed him. His audits flicked every now and then, not seeming like they would stop any time soon; they couldn’t help themselves though. Without any view of what was going on, the tom basically relied upon his ears and nostrils, as they were basically his only way of knowing what was happening around him. Auburn tresses tangled with moss and burrs, the male sat in a column-like shape, blatantly swerving his cranium around for lack of anything else to do.
@Okapi
Cuckootree crept up on the blind guizzer from behind, he had a cruel sense of humor” JUNIPERSIGHT!” He shouted from behind of him hoping he hadn’t scented him as after all he was downwind he purred in amusement,” Did I scare ya?” He chuckled a little.

Old November 13th, 2017, 02:16 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Cuckootree crept up on the blind guizzer from behind, he had a cruel sense of humor” JUNIPERSIGHT!” He shouted from behind of him hoping he hadn’t scented him as after all he was downwind he purred in amusement,” Did I scare ya?” He chuckled a little.
As much as Junipersight wanted to roll his eyes at the sudden exclamation, the tom could merely only scowl. A sigh broke through his lips, as the tom dictated — or tried to dictate — who the feline was. Their scent was a quick giveaway, causing the reddish youth to raise a brow slightly.
“You know what, Cuckootree? Yeah, you did scare me. But only a little!” The tom admitted, awkwardly, scoffing near the end of the sentence. Junipersight rearranged his sitting position, now shuffling himself to his full height. There was no denying that the young male was lanky and tall. If it weren’t for his hindered eyesight, he would’ve made a great and noble
warrior.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old November 13th, 2017, 03:38 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Tiger View Post
Stoneheart looked at each of his kits. Oh they had such beautiful, innocent, young eyes that surveyed the world in a more positive, simple, almost perfect way. He noticed that Rainkit still hadn't opened her eyes, perhaps she was just late. Crowsong looked so fresh, being a mother was totally something she was good at. He hoped that he was a good father. Come to think of it he hadn't interacted with his kits as much as he liked. Maybe once they could walk without tripping or stumbling he could teach them how to play mossball or a hunting crouch. He wanted to teach them and he wanted them to be proud to say that he's their father. "Hey." Stoneheart said turning to face his kits, a brilliant idea in his mind. "Would you like to hear a story?" He asked with a hopeful look on his silver face. @little-life-light
The word made Minnowkit lift her head, and she excitedly got to her wobbly paws before facing her father with shining eyes, her paws tucked under her as she curled her tail around her and looked up at him.
Old November 13th, 2017, 04:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
As much as Junipersight wanted to roll his eyes at the sudden exclamation, the tom could merely only scowl. A sigh broke through his lips, as the tom dictated — or tried to dictate — who the feline was. Their scent was a quick giveaway, causing the reddish youth to raise a brow slightly.
“You know what, Cuckootree? Yeah, you did scare me. But only a little!” The tom admitted, awkwardly, scoffing near the end of the sentence. Junipersight rearranged his sitting position, now shuffling himself to his full height. There was no denying that the young male was lanky and tall. If it weren’t for his hindered eyesight, he would’ve made a great and noble
warrior.
Cuckootree realized it was sarcasm,” Sorry. I always wanted to see if I could scare a blind cat. I know it was unfair. I just couldn’t do it to an apprentice or a cat sensitive about being blind, so I picked you.” He shrugged as though it were no big deal and loudly exhailed.

Old November 13th, 2017, 04:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Caliapaw wasn't at all sure that she was ready for this. Wheatfur had only just asked her to be his apprentice, and now she was on her own? What was she supposed to do? Of course the other medicine cats could help her, but they couldn't be here 24/7... no, she was going to be on her own. At least for part of the time. Taking a shaky breath, Caliapaw stepped into the medicine cat's den. It was cozy and warm and appeared to be quite comfortable, something she could appreciate. Now if only she was more confident with her abilities to do this, it might actually be fun. She wasn't at all sure that Wheatfur had chosen the right cat to be his successor, especially so quickly. I'll try to make you proud, Wheatfur...

@Okapi

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 13th, 2017 at 04:01 PM.
Closed Thread