Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 12th, 2020, 02:38 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

"Oh... She did?" Brightpaw felt a brief pang of apprehension, but forced it down; Linnetwing was his mentor, she wouldn't say anything bad about him. What was he thinking?

@Blissie Bliss

Last edited by Sneakyfox55; February 12th, 2020 at 02:38 PM.
Old February 12th, 2020, 02:43 PM
Engine engine number nine

| @Sneakyfox55; |

Linnetwing saw him and wanted him to know that they were all nice things."Don't worry Brightpaw your too good of an apprentice to be told bad things about.", she meowed.

Petalkit nodded. "Yeah their all good things. I've been wanting to meet you. Im going to be an apprentice soon and wanted to find a friend to help me out.", she meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 12th, 2020, 03:43 PM
Chronically Tired

He perked up. "Does... That mean you want me to be your friend?"

@Blissie Bliss
Old February 12th, 2020, 03:55 PM

| @Sneakyfox55; |

Petalkit nodded, "I don't have very many friends except for Linnetwing, so of course. You do seem really nice. I can't wait to train with you.", she meowed. maybe one day their mentors could take them together to do some training.

Linnetwing sat down and began to pick up her daughters bedding. She wanted to give these two some alone time for a bit. get to talking. The molly disappeared out of the den.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 12th, 2020, 05:59 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Honeyleaf padded into the clearing, her mouth full of moss, ready to clean out the elders bedding. Right as she was about to enter the elders den, a screech rang out in the clearing. Honeyleaf dropped her moss and raced to the sound. A small kit was being carried away by a hawk!
Old February 12th, 2020, 06:48 PM
Chronically Tired

He smiled. "I'd like to train with you too! You seem really nice." He sat down, curling his tail around his paws. "How soon will you become an apprentice, exactly?" he asked.

@Blissie Bliss

Last edited by Sneakyfox55; February 12th, 2020 at 06:48 PM.
Old February 12th, 2020, 07:51 PM

| @Sneakyfox55; |

Petalkit watched Linnetwing leave to get her fresh bedding. "Any day now. I'm six moons old.", she meowed. The molly was the oldest one here. She was ready to be an apprentice and it would be soon.

Old February 12th, 2020, 08:24 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post
[CENTER][ @Lonestar23 - before meeting, past time]

Irispaw wandered around the clearing, deciding how would be a good time to stray into break period. No cats seemed to be in need of healing at the moment, and she was perfectly content to walk outside, she to the slightly warmer weather. The camp hustled with energy- all the cats seemed to feed one another with it- through conversation, games of some sort, and meals. Now was the time she liked to call 'rush hour'. It always seemed like it, and it suited the time perfectly. She dragged herself out of the medicine cat den, relishing the sunlight. She struggled her twisted tail in pleasure, deciding to walk away from the crowds.

In the midst of the clearing- well, more like the corner- there sat an apprentice. She seemed a bit lonely. Or in though, Iris couldn't tell.
"Hi, is it alright if I sit with you?"
echopaw -
not necessarily lonely, just enjoying some peace—but had echopaw known what irispaw had been thinking, she would've found it a nice gesture. raising her head, echopaw gave the she-cat a friendly smile, motioning for her to sit down nearby. "please, go ahead." she wasn't doing much of anything, and irispaw seemed nice and calm, not to mention echopaw had been curious as to what could've motivated the she-cat to become a medicine cat rather than following the typical path most apprentices did. it seemed like a chaotic job to her—then again, echopaw supposed that everyone had an opinion on it, though it seemed to her that that was normal clan life.

everyone had an opinion about everything. "if you don't mind my asking, when exactly was it that you decided to become a medicine cat apprentice?" irispaw asked, keeping her voice level and pleasant so she wouldn't sound as if she were trying to question irispaw too much. that wasn't her intention, after all—she was just searching for a bit of conversation, and trying to avoid any overly-unpleasant small talk.

ivypaw -
no, ivypaw would've remembered if they'd met before, and she certainly didn't remember meeting leopardpaw. at least, not in the sense of having an actual conversation, which was something that became rarer and rarer the more time went on. considering the amount of gossip ivypaw imagined to go on at gatherings, she supposed in the future, she would have much more time for sitting around and speaking to other cats. the apprentice moons were the highlight of her life, or at least, that's what she imagined them to be. "no, we haven't," she mewed with a small smile. "I'm fine, I guess. tired. this isn't exactly the excitement I was picturing." if these moons were going to be the highlight of her life, ivypaw needed a lot more excitement as soon as possible. she wasn't going to be one of those boring old cats that sat around. that certainly wouldn't do, and boy, did ivypaw have a lot of thoughts on the type of life that she wanted to lead. @hxneysuckle

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 12th, 2020 at 08:26 PM.
Old February 12th, 2020, 08:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Grimm: View Post
@Lonestar23

Stormpaw yawned as he woke up. He got up and shook to wake himself up. Hmm, I wonder what I could do today. He thought. He went over to Echopaw and batted her with his paws. "Hey Echopaw! Wanna go do something outside?"
echopaw -
there were cats who were tolerably loud, there were cats who were beyond annoying, and then there was stormpaw. at the moment, the tom was just about the most irritating thing that echopaw could imagine, given the fact that he kept on batting her with his paws, despite her efforts to pretend like she was in a deep sleep to get him to go away. "mmm... stormpaw, isn't there someone else you could ask?" she mewed with a small groan, shifting in her nest a little. sure, going outside sounded like fun, but she was also tired.

"or, are you going to stop bothering me if I say yes?" that seemed like the more important question. that way, echopaw could choose what she wanted to do with all the information.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 12th, 2020, 08:45 PM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Foxheart laid on a bed of moss her tail over her nose and her paws over her ears noises seemed to echo from around the room.
Closed Thread