Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 14th, 2018, 03:53 AM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Mistwing did not stir from her place in the clearing even as the clan became more lively. She leaned against a smooth rock in the clearing, soaking up any warmth she could get from it. The leaf-bare sun was by no means hot, but Mstwing was content enough with it. She lay with her head resting on her paws and while it may not have been a comfortable place to sleep, it was an excellent place to nap after a sleepless night. But as the sun began to creep across the sky and the familiar bustle aroudn her grew, she felt her drowsiness slip away. The silver she-cat twitched her nose and flicked her ears, before finally forcing herself fully awake, blinking her steel blue eyes open. She gazed lazily around the camp, not moving from her spot against the rock in the outskirts of the clearing.

@Owl - @Broken Madness
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 14th, 2018 at 03:54 AM.
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:19 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

Snowpaw blinked, he didn't know if their were anything for bad dreams but Caliapaw could maybe help her fall asleep. "Oh, well maybe my sister, Caliapaw could do something? I mean, the dreams I dunno know bout. Though maybe somethin to make you fall asleep better? I don't really know. I'm not a Medince cat." He replied to her.
well im just waiting for goldenstream to get back from training her apprentice. and then im going hunting.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 14th, 2018, 08:12 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
"Fine," Flashpaw answered Aspenpaw with a shrug of his shoulders. He wasn't making his poor mood obvious, as Flashpaw was more of a guarded kind of cat. Onlookers could have mistaken him for simply being tired. He was tired...In a way. The Bengal apprentice pulled himself up to a sitting position and looked at Aspenpaw expectantly. His eyes flicked around the clearing for another tortoiseshell. Aspenpaw's sister Jasminepaw was usually easy to identify. She looked exactly like Aspenpaw, after all. The two were pretty close, so if he didn't know where Aspenpaw was he usually just assumed she was with her sister. Perhaps if Jasminepaw were around she could join the conversation and take Aspenpaw's attention away from his mood. The only familiar tortoiseshell coat he saw, though, was the one in front of him. It made sense, he supposed. Jasminepaw was pretty popular. She was probably surrounded by followers. His yellow eyes returned to Aspenpaw and he flicked an ear as he awaited his friend's words. He figured she wanted something, not thinking about the fact that they were friends and she probably just wanted to hang out.
Aspenpaw stared at him suspiciously for a while, before settling down near him. Whether he said it or not he was not fine. Over the time that she had known him, which was a while she knew when he was fine and when he wasn't. And he wasn't. "Okay," She said, not quick to believe he was telling the truth. He must have just been stressed. And not normal stressed. Too stressed. It was hard for her to understand because she had never felt the way he seemed to be feeling. She knew he probably didn't want her prying at his business but she really felt like doing it, and finally she just blurted out. "You don't seem fine." Aspenpaw averted her eyes quickly, hoping she hadn't upset him too much. "Are you sure there's wrong?" She asked, turning her gaze back to the tom as she spoke. She knew he didn't like cats asking about his business, but it was only one cat, not the mob of cats that surrounded the tortoiseshell's sister. She felt slightly uncomfortable talking to him, even though he was her friend. She was afraid she had annoyed him.
Old February 14th, 2018, 12:49 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Mistwing did not stir from her place in the clearing even as the clan became more lively. She leaned against a smooth rock in the clearing, soaking up any warmth she could get from it. The leaf-bare sun was by no means hot, but Mstwing was content enough with it. She lay with her head resting on her paws and while it may not have been a comfortable place to sleep, it was an excellent place to nap after a sleepless night. But as the sun began to creep across the sky and the familiar bustle aroudn her grew, she felt her drowsiness slip away. The silver she-cat twitched her nose and flicked her ears, before finally forcing herself fully awake, blinking her steel blue eyes open. She gazed lazily around the camp, not moving from her spot against the rock in the outskirts of the clearing.

@Owl - @Broken Madness
@Broken Madness

Rowanblaze gazed over at Wolfheart and nodded to all of the nice things she said about Mistwing. Mistwing was certainly all of those things. Rowanblaze was fully aware. Grinning with satisfaction, the goofball quickly ate the rest of the blue jay. "I am not fat by the way!" He growled with a huff as his friend teased him. He leaped in front of her stopping her in her tracks. He flexed his frame, his muscles rippling beneath his russet pelt. "See! All muscle!" He huffed. "And lets not wake her up. I don't know about how you are, but most mollies do not enjoy being woken up." He shivered at the thought of when he had to wake up Jaystorm. Jaystorm had nearly clawed his ears off his head when he prodded her awake for a patrol. Of course, he had no idea that the molly had been expecting kits and was due to move to the queens den. He flicked his tail thoughtfully. I should visit her and the kits again soon. He thought to himself as he remembered how nice it was to play with the kits, acting like a ShadowClan intruder. He enjoyed kits and couldn't wait to have his own. Blinking back to reality, the tom then nosed his friends shoulder. "You absolutely do not look like a tom, stop always saying that about yourself." He gave her a dissatisfied look at her feelings about herself. "You're absolutely beautiful and soon enough you'll find yourself a mate worthy of you." He grinned as he then took his eyes off his friend to scan the clearing.

"Where are we going anyway?" He asked as his eyes finally settled on a beautiful molly. Mistwing was lazily sprawled on the smooth rock that was off towards the side of the clearing. His forest green eyes softened as his pupil widened. "You don't even have to worry about waking her up, shes over there! Don't mind me Wolfheart, I'm gonna have a chat with her!" Before giving Wolfheart a moment to tell him where she was leading him or what they were going to do, Rowanblaze bounded off towards where Mistwing was lounging. "Good morning, Mistwing!" He purred.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 14th, 2018, 01:05 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
@Broken Madness

Rowanblaze gazed over at Wolfheart and nodded to all of the nice things she said about Mistwing. Mistwing was certainly all of those things. Rowanblaze was fully aware. Grinning with satisfaction, the goofball quickly ate the rest of the blue jay. "I am not fat by the way!" He growled with a huff as his friend teased him. He leaped in front of her stopping her in her tracks. He flexed his frame, his muscles rippling beneath his russet pelt. "See! All muscle!" He huffed. "And lets not wake her up. I don't know about how you are, but most mollies do not enjoy being woken up." He shivered at the thought of when he had to wake up Jaystorm. Jaystorm had nearly clawed his ears off his head when he prodded her awake for a patrol. Of course, he had no idea that the molly had been expecting kits and was due to move to the queens den. He flicked his tail thoughtfully. I should visit her and the kits again soon. He thought to himself as he remembered how nice it was to play with the kits, acting like a ShadowClan intruder. He enjoyed kits and couldn't wait to have his own. Blinking back to reality, the tom then nosed his friends shoulder. "You absolutely do not look like a tom, stop always saying that about yourself." He gave her a dissatisfied look at her feelings about herself. "You're absolutely beautiful and soon enough you'll find yourself a mate worthy of you." He grinned as he then took his eyes off his friend to scan the clearing.

"Where are we going anyway?" He asked as his eyes finally settled on a beautiful molly. Mistwing was lazily sprawled on the smooth rock that was off towards the side of the clearing. His forest green eyes softened as his pupil widened. "You don't even have to worry about waking her up, shes over there! Don't mind me Wolfheart, I'm gonna have a chat with her!" Before giving Wolfheart a moment to tell him where she was leading him or what they were going to do, Rowanblaze bounded off towards where Mistwing was lounging. "Good morning, Mistwing!" He purred.
She laughs softly “ have you not seen me?” She says as she pokes his nose with her tail. “ .... but thanks but... you’re such a fool.” She says playfully however it has a deep meaning as well but it wasn’t for long especially when he saw Mistwing, it broke her a bit more when she saw that look in his eyes. Like a lovesick fool, and she was one too whenever she looked at him but he never noticed already she can feel her chances of confessing. Of telling Him each feeling she had for the tom. Something she’s never felt yet it hurts so bad but he’s happy.
And she will forever be unsatisfied with life but hi at least they can still Be friends while she gets confessed ( sadly) by every kittypet or rouge molly she meets, sometime a tom confesses but she never accepts them, she only thought about Rowanblaze and that’s all she ever wanted. She was about to say something but before she could even speak he was already going to her. She sits down wrapping her tail around her paws as she watches them a bit. However she was watching mostly him, his beautiful smile, and bright personality... that was only for the beautiful molly with no scars, no ugliness at all unlike her. A former rouge with a bloody past and scars to prove the things she has done, She wasn’t beautiful she was a rouge, dangerous often seen as handsome but... only around him did she truly feel beautiful. She looks away eyes now hurt as she begins to stand up and walk off.
I’m such a fool.
She thinks as she walks off now looking for someone or anything to distract her from the aching pain in her heart. @Owl should she start speaking to eucalyptuspaw and sliverpaw? :3)

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; February 14th, 2018 at 03:14 PM.
Old February 14th, 2018, 02:43 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

well im just waiting for goldenstream to get back from training her apprentice. and then im going hunting.
Snowpaw ear flickered, he seem to be thinking. He could still go out into the territory right- of course, he didn't just want to leave her alone. [ his own self excuse ]. "I'll come with you! I mean, I am really good at scenting prey! I could help! I promise, please take me with you!" he meowed, pleading for the warrior to take him with her. Snowpaw raise from his paws, standing down. His eyes twinkled with excitement. Something. Something to do! This was the moment he was waiting for no, it was his destiny!"Don't leave me to die here from boredom. Remember, my death will be on your paws!!" He played the guilt card now.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 14th, 2018, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Snowpaw ear flickered, he seem to be thinking. He could still go out into the territory right- of course, he didn't just want to leave her alone. [ his own self excuse ]. "I'll come with you! I mean, I am really good at scenting prey! I could help! I promise, please take me with you!" he meowed, pleading for the warrior to take him with her. Snowpaw raise from his paws, standing down. His eyes twinkled with excitement. Something. Something to do! This was the moment he was waiting for no, it was his destiny!"Don't leave me to die here from boredom. Remember, my death will be on your paws!!" He played the guilt card now.
“Calm down! I was just about to ask if you were up to coming with me. I don’t need you to try to guilt me into it. I know what it’s like to be bored.” Moringscar said. “Come on lets check on goldenstream and then we can hunt!” He meowed slowly heading towards the camp entrance. Then he stopped to see if snowpaw was coming.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 14th, 2018, 03:01 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

“Calm down! I was just about to ask if you were up to coming with me. I don’t need you to try to guilt me into it. I know what it’s like to be bored.” Moringscar said. “Come on lets check on goldenstream and then we can hunt!” He meowed slowly heading towards the camp entrance. Then he stopped to see if snowpaw was coming.
There was no doubt about it that Snowpaw was behide her, he seem to be bouncing where he stood. "Lets go!" He meowed, loudly with excitement. Rolling his shoulders, stretching his body. He look ahead into the territory, he didn't have time to wait. He couldn't wait. The urge to run was so strong now, he didn't want to risk reopening his wounds. It was tempting. Snowpaw back look at her, a small whimpering noise from him that he wanted to go like a dog. "Where is Goldenstream?" He asked, maybe he could just run to her. Just get the urge out of his paws. Wait, didn't Morningscar say that Goldenstream was training with Fernpaw? Snowpaw had no idea of who the apprentice was. It couldn't be that hard to spot them, correct? He met Goldenstream before.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 14th, 2018, 03:05 PM

Quote:
There was no doubt about it that Snowpaw was behide her, he seem to be bouncing where he stood. "Lets go!" He meowed, loudly with excitement. Rolling his shoulders, stretching his body. He look ahead into the territory, he didn't have time to wait. He couldn't wait. The urge to run was so strong now, he didn't want to risk reopening his wounds. It was tempting. Snowpaw back look at her, a small whimpering noise from him that he wanted to go like a dog. "Where is Goldenstream?" He asked, maybe he could just run to her. Just get the urge out of his paws. Wait, didn't Morningscar say that Goldenstream was training with Fernpaw? Snowpaw had no idea of who the apprentice was. It couldn't be that hard to spot them, correct? He met Goldenstream before.
(Btw Morningscar is male... he is goldenstream’s mate after all)
“She is probably in the training hollow with fernpaw.” Morningscar looked at snowpaw. “You can probably run there without reopening your wound. Come on!” Morningscar meowed exitedly.
(shall we go to the training hollow thread?)

Regards,
Blueberry

Last edited by Blueberry; February 14th, 2018 at 03:08 PM.
Old February 14th, 2018, 03:46 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Sorrelpaw was sitting in the shade of the apprentices' den, grooming himself and hoping he wasn't spotted. He was never really good with conversations, he had a small amount of... What do you call it? Oh, yeah! Social awkwardness. When he saw a she-cat, probably around newish but not quite new warrior age, padding towards him he tried to look small as if she would just walk right past him and not see him. Though he knew that this wouldn't actually happen, of course.
Leaftail sat down next to him as his awkwardness radiated off of him in waves. Maybe this wasn't such a great idea. Too late now. "Hey there," she meowed pleasantly. "Would you mind joining me for some hunting? I promise I won't scare anything away." And maybe I'll find out his name somewhere along the way, she thought to herself.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit

Last edited by Leaf_tail; February 14th, 2018 at 03:46 PM.
Closed Thread