Old November 9th, 2023, 09:45 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime just don't spam me
My Mood: Cold
Default Re: Windswept Plains

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:!MerryVix!:. View Post

Bee
The sting of a bee can hurt, but it shall heal over time
|Non-binary|pansexual|single|A yellow cat with black stripes and markings and green eyes|

Bee twirled their tail around their body gently, simply thinking about their life in the alleyway, spaced out. Oh! The she-cat had spoken!

' ' Oh, I'm great. Oh and by the way, I am Bee, and you are? ' ' They meowed.

@Lillywing
Cloud flicked her white tail a little and laid her head on her paws. "Cloud." She looked at the other cat, "You seem very far from twoleg place, I assume that is where you live?"
Old November 9th, 2023, 09:04 PM

@.:!MerryVix!:.

Last edited by Lillywing; November 9th, 2023 at 09:04 PM.
Old November 9th, 2023, 09:19 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillywing View Post
Cloud flicked her white tail a little and laid her head on her paws. "Cloud." She looked at the other cat, "You seem very far from twoleg place, I assume that is where you live?"
Bee shrugged,

' ' yes and no ' ' they meowed, ' ' I used to live in an alleyway but... I left ' ' they said sternly.

Bee was pretty open but that, that was not something they would share with a complete stranger.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old November 9th, 2023, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Bee shrugged,

' ' yes and no ' ' they meowed, ' ' I used to live in an alleyway but... I left ' ' they said sternly.

Bee was pretty open but that, that was not something they would share with a complete stranger.
She looked at the cat and said, "Sorry, gone too far on assuming that," she flicked her tail toward herself, "Sit?"
Old November 9th, 2023, 09:27 PM
Saki means hope &amp;lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillywing View Post
She looked at the cat and said, "Sorry, gone too far on assuming that," she flicked her tail toward herself, "Sit?"
Bee nodded and sat beside Cloud.

' ' If you don't mind me asking, where are you from? '' Bee asked politely.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old November 9th, 2023, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Bee nodded and sat beside Cloud.

' ' If you don't mind me asking, where are you from? '' Bee asked politely.
Cloud sat her head on her paws and said, "I've been out here my whole life."
Old November 10th, 2023, 05:39 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Originally, Pinedrop sought home. He wanted to be near the river again, the beach, to feel the water trickle against his paw and the warmth of sand against his fur. He wanted to see how the sun reflected against the water, a fiery blaze rippling across the sky.

But more than that, he wanted his death to mean something. He knew he was dying.

It was hard to miss. The gashes on his underside were deep enough to gore him, and he had done his best to keep his insides from dragging along the ground while he made his escape.
He was exhausted, and weak, and soon he would collapse. But his death needed to mean something.

To return Home meant all secrets would be revealed. It lost the mystique of a poisoner, a martyr who weakened the enemy so RiverClan could overpower them and reclaim what was lost.

Pinedrop knew he was going to die.

As the woods turned into a field, exhaustion took over. Pinedrop collapsed near one of the stumps, too spent to keep going. The world was closing in, he was cold. Like getting out of the river during Leaf-bare, 'cause he was dared to jump in.

He was far away from home right now, but soon.. Soon he could be a star and be closer to them then ever.

And one day, they'd understand and thank him for this sacrifice.
Old November 11th, 2023, 10:14 PM
nothing's forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

The large chimera felt his lips tug upwards in the tiniest, unsure smile. What was that sound that the cat made? It sounded like a smile but... but he could hear it. Strange. He refrained from asking, because he could tell that whatever sound the tom had made was natural, and maybe Rain was just too pathetic to know what it was. "Actually, I've caught a beetle before, so," He said, surprising himself with the weakest of jokes. His first joke, wow! "How dare you underestimate my skills." His joke would probably be a lot funnier and more obvious if his voice wasn't so beaten down, but there was the smallest twinkle in his eyes that was hard to miss. Maybe he wasn't so far gone after all. Maaaybe.

He couldn't hide the ravenous growl in his stomach and his cheeks burned rosy as he realized that he couldn't possibly refuse, not when his stomach had already answered for him. "Deal." He said simply, head tilting downwards as he let out the quietest of sighs before blinking blearily at the older cat. "I mean, that works too. I-if you insist." It was right then that he realized that he couldn't possibly leave this interaction with his dignity and do-it-myself attitude fully intact, but that was a worthy sacrifice to have a full belly at long last.
foxstep
Oh, was that a joke? He missed those. Well, whatever made the kid happy. Probably not beetles to fill his stomach, though. Back to the point, then, of catching this little guy something to eat so both the burdens of existence and a good meal could weigh him down. Yay.

"Ya, I 'insist'," Foxstep pressed with a yawn, taking his gaze away from the young creature to survey the area around them. Maybe he'd go that way and find something to feed this guy. Decided, Foxstep looked back at Mr. Noname. "Not gonna run off or somethin', are you?" he asked, though he thought the answer was an obvious 'no.' What choice did this stranger have? Starvation? And could he consciously allow that decision to be made?

Nevertheless, Foxstep made sure to wait to hear the kid's reply. Consideration or something.

Or he could just not care and skip away and pretend this never happened like a heartless monster with no guiding morals and laugh whenever he thought about the child he left to starve and die and then burn in hell or whatever lay awaiting his own death.

Fun times.
[ hello excuse me rain why don't you know what a laugh is ]
Old November 27th, 2023, 12:40 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: I'm usually only active on weekends, depending a bit, but 1 week perferably
My Mood: Inspired

She wasn't sure what this place was. A large field, covered in tall grass. Not unusual as far as her limited knowledge of the wilderness went, but the stumps sticking up here and there that she had noticed as she walked did make her fur bristle a bit with unease. Who... or what... how did trees just become stumps like that? Had they been like... chewed off or something? No, it was much too smooth, but then how had the trees she guessed had once been here been reduced to nothing but stump? Maybe their roots would have made for a decent beginning for a nest, if she were to dig out the earth... take some moss and leaves to make bedding... but this place creeped her out way too much.

After tracking through the tall grass for a while, hoping and praying to find something to eat, she hopped up on one of the stumps and looked around, uneasily. She wouldn't have stayed was it not for the fact that she was hungry, and this place should have prey, should it not? Preyanimals liked to have places to hide and not be seen, at least that was what she had been told, but no mice or voles were to be found.

A flash of something white and light brown went past her, and after first freezing up in fear, she shook her head to come to her senses and bolted after the rabbit. But she couldn't hope to catch up to the quick-footed animal and slowly came to a stop as she watched the white-tailed jumper disappear over the field.

[Open!]
Old January 2nd, 2024, 05:36 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Duckling
He/Duck~Rouge~15 Moons
"Bogos binted?"

Duckling lay sprawled on the grass with his tongue out. It was a nice day outside, a good day to figure out his move to the clan territory. Those filthy rat tails won't be there for long. Not when Duckling comes in. The idiot kittypet had been plotting and planning since his birth to take down those damn clans.
"Nobody can stop the Great Sir Duckling!" Duck leaped to his feet. "I won't even let them try!" he yelled.

OPEN

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions