Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM

Old February 19th, 2018, 08:25 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Pirates of madness ( reboot and updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post
Lex was walking down to the habor. People looked at her but looked away. Her right hand was on her golden sword handle. She had her iron dagger in her pocket. Everyone knew one thing about her. She wasn't the type to mess with. She went down the steps and on the wooden port. There were not ships at the moment.
"At last. Some peace" her smooth voice said calmly as the crashing waves on the rocks were calming to her
. @Broken Madness shall we begin the kidnapping?
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old February 20th, 2018, 02:38 PM
The one and only Darky

bump

Gone

Old February 20th, 2018, 04:19 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sol and Luna soon see the lord making a deal with some guy and almost immediately they grew jealous. But soon quiet down standing by the lords sides glaring at the men the lord just made a deal with. They stayed quiet a normal thing especially when they are speaking privately to each other by looking at each other After a while of this and that, sol and Luna nod at each other and suddenly pull the lord out of the building soon and rather suddenly pinning against the wall outside. Sol speaks first “ i understand you looking for men to help us in our journey but-“ Luna speaks next “ we just want to make sure you knew that we’re yours-“ sol smiles as he leans in “ And your ours~” he says playfully as he begins to lean in and suddenly kiss the lord passionately for a good minute than he pulls away “ you don’t know how long we waited to do this now that you’re out of the castle-“ Luna begins to move the lords chin towards her “ we can express our undying love for you. So do know that we get jealous easily...” she blushes a bit “ I do try not to but... I can’t help it” she says Leaning in and kissing the lord softly with passion soon she pulls away blushing even more “ forgive me..” she says as she and sol move back soon almost immediately they both in the same time blush madly. “ oh god what did we do?!” He Says covering his mouth Luna as well blushing madly “ it was your idea!!”
Elisha was... surprised, to say the least. After all, his two most trusted subordinates just pinned him against the wall to kiss him out of the blue. He was slightly angry, considering they had chosen the worst moment to make their move- he was negotiating with pirates, after all. He couldn't let himself look weak, not when he was pulling together a crew. He ran a hand through his choppy blonde hair, exhaling and glaring slightly at Sol and Luna. "I'll let you off with a warning for now." He warned, adjusting his bag and shifting ever so slightly to the right. "Never make me appear weak again while we're out in public. If we're to pull off our plan to infiltrate and take down Madness, then we must appear strong and fearsome." He walked past them, his annoyance obvious. He stopped to speak with the bar owner who'd pulled together the ship and gestured at the few men who agreed to help with the ship. There was a quick exchange of gold between hands and a couple muttered words between the duo, obviously brokering some sort of deal. They shook hands and Elisha beckoned for Sol and Luna to follow, walking over to the ship and looking up at it. The ship was large, with white sails billowing proudly in the wind. Up above, there wasn't a cloud in the sky, the sun shining on the damp, dark wood of the ship and reflecting off of the gold and silver engravings. Scrawled on the side was the name, the 'S.S. Galaxy' which was already being painted over with smooth brown paint matching the hull and replaced with 'Corona'. "Well gents," Elisha announced, turning to face his crew. "Shall we board our ship and check her out?"
Old February 20th, 2018, 05:06 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
Elisha was... surprised, to say the least. After all, his two most trusted subordinates just pinned him against the wall to kiss him out of the blue. He was slightly angry, considering they had chosen the worst moment to make their move- he was negotiating with pirates, after all. He couldn't let himself look weak, not when he was pulling together a crew. He ran a hand through his choppy blonde hair, exhaling and glaring slightly at Sol and Luna. "I'll let you off with a warning for now." He warned, adjusting his bag and shifting ever so slightly to the right. "Never make me appear weak again while we're out in public. If we're to pull off our plan to infiltrate and take down Madness, then we must appear strong and fearsome." He walked past them, his annoyance obvious. He stopped to speak with the bar owner who'd pulled together the ship and gestured at the few men who agreed to help with the ship. There was a quick exchange of gold between hands and a couple muttered words between the duo, obviously brokering some sort of deal. They shook hands and Elisha beckoned for Sol and Luna to follow, walking over to the ship and looking up at it. The ship was large, with white sails billowing proudly in the wind. Up above, there wasn't a cloud in the sky, the sun shining on the damp, dark wood of the ship and reflecting off of the gold and silver engravings. Scrawled on the side was the name, the 'S.S. Galaxy' which was already being painted over with smooth brown paint matching the hull and replaced with 'Corona'. "Well gents," Elisha announced, turning to face his crew. "Shall we board our ship and check her out?"
of course like ordered sol and Luna followed Elisha closely, Sol and Luna look over the ship.. which was okay in their eyes. I mean these guys aren’t human and they have lived and are actually big enough to say it’s normal at best. Sol nods and looks at Elisha “ .. as you wish my lord” he says darkly along with Luna who nods and bow “ as you wish my lord. “ they say as they stand by his sides, looking at the new crew around them. Sol had his hand on his shoulder and Luna just glared at most each were giving off a uncomfortable and dark aura. Expected from them really the humans they knew were usually just the lord and a few soldiers, they were never used to other humans aside from the lord and even now they’re just showing protection over their lord aka mate. A kiss to a human is a lifetime to them aka technically without saying anything they kinda marked Elisha as their one true mate and all. But they won’t say it unless asked. Still they were even more protective than ever, sol even had his sword pulled out a bit when some crew member came close. This crew member was a young man with bright blonde hair and sky blue eyes, handsome and just smiling happily as he holds his hand out to the lord “ why hello there!! Names Naruto but most call me fox. I’m the first mate you asked for one of the best if I am correct” he says in a cheery Voice “ I believe these ones are your protectors or something?”
Old February 20th, 2018, 08:46 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Lex was walking down to the habor. People looked at her but looked away. Her right hand was on her golden sword handle. She had her iron dagger in her pocket. Everyone knew one thing about her. She wasn't the type to mess with. She went down the steps and on the wooden port. There were not ships at the moment.
"At last. Some peace" her smooth voice said calmly as the crashing waves on the rocks were calming to her
. @Broken Madness
Sano time?

Gone

Old February 21st, 2018, 03:04 PM

Quote:
of course like ordered sol and Luna followed Elisha closely, Sol and Luna look over the ship.. which was okay in their eyes. I mean these guys aren’t human and they have lived and are actually big enough to say it’s normal at best. Sol nods and looks at Elisha “ .. as you wish my lord” he says darkly along with Luna who nods and bow “ as you wish my lord. “ they say as they stand by his sides, looking at the new crew around them. Sol had his hand on his shoulder and Luna just glared at most each were giving off a uncomfortable and dark aura. Expected from them really the humans they knew were usually just the lord and a few soldiers, they were never used to other humans aside from the lord and even now they’re just showing protection over their lord aka mate. A kiss to a human is a lifetime to them aka technically without saying anything they kinda marked Elisha as their one true mate and all. But they won’t say it unless asked. Still they were even more protective than ever, sol even had his sword pulled out a bit when some crew member came close. This crew member was a young man with bright blonde hair and sky blue eyes, handsome and just smiling happily as he holds his hand out to the lord “ why hello there!! Names Naruto but most call me fox. I’m the first mate you asked for one of the best if I am correct” he says in a cheery Voice “ I believe these ones are your protectors or something?”
Elisha extended his hand to shake Naruto’s, glancing over him appraisingly. “Hello, Naruto. I’m Elisha Winchester. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.” The man turned his gaze over to the rest of the crew, and nodded at Naruto as he asked about Sol and Luna. “Indeed. Now, I’m going to tour the ship- would you accompany me, Fox?” He asked.
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:08 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Elisha extended his hand to shake Naruto’s, glancing over him appraisingly. “Hello, Naruto. I’m Elisha Winchester. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.” The man turned his gaze over to the rest of the crew, and nodded at Naruto as he asked about Sol and Luna. “Indeed. Now, I’m going to tour the ship- would you accompany me, Fox?” He asked.
He smiles happily “ yes sure! “ he says as he begins to walk forward “ oh this ship is actually my brothers a while back so I know this guy like the back of my hand. She’s a angel and a hell of a fighter! Even a little tale behind her, would you like to hear it?” He asks softly as Luna and sol growl softly “ No” they both say.
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:19 PM

Quote:
He smiles happily “ yes sure! “ he says as he begins to walk forward “ oh this ship is actually my brothers a while back so I know this guy like the back of my hand. She’s a angel and a hell of a fighter! Even a little tale behind her, would you like to hear it?” He asks softly as Luna and sol growl softly “ No” they both say.
“Yes, actually,” Elisha shot a glare back at Luna and Sol, before turning to look at Naruto with an intrigued look in his eyes, much like a curious child’s. “I would like to hear the story. And about your brother.” He offered his hand to help Naruto up the ramp, his other hand drifting to Luna who he tugged close to him, his hand wrapped around her waist.
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:39 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
“Yes, actually,” Elisha shot a glare back at Luna and Sol, before turning to look at Naruto with an intrigued look in his eyes, much like a curious child’s. “I would like to hear the story. And about your brother.” He offered his hand to help Naruto up the ramp, his other hand drifting to Luna who he tugged close to him, his hand wrapped around her waist.
He smiles “ as you wish! Oh and no need captain “ he says as he begins to move back a bit and soon just runs jumping pretty high, too high for a normal human and lands right at the railing of the ship. His eyes for a second changed into golden eyes of a fox and soon he stands up gracefully on the railing “ More like he was my former master~ he was known as the flame king of the northern seas, this was his ship! Y’all are very lucky to get this one! This thing has fought dragons and everything! Not only that-“ he spins around and smiles “ I bet the old man will be happy to know that someone uses this old girl again! It’s been rather lonely so I thank you my captain!” He Says happily “ if you wanna hear the tale of the old man I can say it! However I hear it’s a bedtime story for kids so I don’t know if you know it. About the flame king and his adventures against the mad dragon?” Luna blushes a bit when the lord wrapped his arm around her and almost immediately Sol growls “ I knew it! He’s that damn fox spirit! “
Old February 22nd, 2018, 03:54 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
bump

Gone