Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by iliri
Today 03:35 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:48 AM
As Swift as the Crow...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Rani
Today 02:03 AM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 01:49 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:42 AM

Old July 18th, 2023, 03:47 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Flareclan camp

Ghostrail
A blue-black Bengal with a white underbelly and muzzle. The tip of his tail is with and he has short, feathery fur. Amber eyes

He emerged from his den, stretching and letting a yawn escape his jaws. He scanned the clearing and a wild Sorrowfury out of her natural habitat, her den. He smiled and looked up to her. “Heya’ Sorrowfury! Do you wanna go hunting?” he asked, an attempt to get her spirits up. She’s been a real sad-sack since her sister left. He floated off of the ground, using one of his ghost abilities. “The weather is nice enough!” he added, a cheery tone to his voice. He flew up to Sorrowfury. “Also, how are you?” asked a Ghostrail in a seemingly echoing voice. It always did that when he used his powers

@Queen_Coral

Last edited by Caspian; July 18th, 2023 at 03:49 PM.
Old July 18th, 2023, 03:55 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Ghostrail
A blue-black Bengal with a white underbelly and muzzle. The tip of his tail is with and he has short, feathery fur. Amber eyes

He emerged from his den, stretching and letting a yawn escape his jaws. He scanned the clearing and a wild Sorrowfury out of her natural habitat, her den. He smiled and looked up to her. “Heya’ Sorrowfury! Do you wanna go hunting?” he asked, an attempt to get her spirits up. She’s been a real sad-sack since her sister left. He floated off of the ground, using one of his ghost abilities. “The weather is nice enough!” he added, a cheery tone to his voice

@Queen_Coral
Sorrowfury

Sorrowfury continued to watch ghostrail the molly soon had a raining cloud over her head, the molly twitched her ear as the raindrops fell on her," alright we need more prey so mind as well go hunting" she replied getting up and jumping down. Her eyes turned to see ghostrail and her cloud of rain that followed.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old July 18th, 2023, 04:37 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Coral View Post

Sorrowfury

Sorrowfury continued to watch ghostrail the molly soon had a raining cloud over her head, the molly twitched her ear as the raindrops fell on her," alright we need more prey so mind as well go hunting" she replied getting up and jumping down. Her eyes turned to see ghostrail and her cloud of rain that followed.
Ghostrail
A blue-black Bengal with a white underbelly and muzzle. The tip of his tail is white and he has short, feathery fur. Amber eyes

He smiled and flew to the entrance. “If you keep being so sad you won’t be able to lead. Sorrelvine probably wouldn’t want that.” he said, out of the blue as they looked for a hiding place. Ghostrail didn’t want her to be sad either, he didn’t like it when cats were sad. It made a small hole in his heart. He’d try anything to make them feel better. “These bushes would be nice to hide in.” he added, phasing to behind the bush. Sorrowfury needed to get her spirit spunky like his, she wouldn’t be leader forever, might as well have the best time ever leading it
Old July 18th, 2023, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Ghostrail
A blue-black Bengal with a white underbelly and muzzle. The tip of his tail is white and he has short, feathery fur. Amber eyes

He smiled and flew to the entrance. “If you keep being so sad you won’t be able to lead. Sorrelvine probably wouldn’t want that.” he said, out of the blue as they looked for a hiding place. Ghostrail didn’t want her to be sad either, he didn’t like it when cats were sad. It made a small hole in his heart. He’d try anything to make them feel better. “These bushes would be nice to hide in.” he added, phasing to behind the bush. Sorrowfury needed to get her spirit spunky like his, she wouldn’t be leader forever, might as well have the best time ever leading it
Sorrowfury listened to ghostrail while going into the bush to hide the molly looked at ghostrail before turning and responding" I guess your right" she said lighting up a little, her rain cloud following her emotion. Her eyes watched the ground for prey, new leaf had just begun and the leaves were returning hopefully the prey would be plentiful during the season before next leafbare. Her eyes quickly turned to a bird that caught her attention it was a rabbit, he claws sheathing as she kept out and landed on the prey, the molly grabbed the dead rabbit and turned to ghostrail hoping he would find a prey to hunt, it was hard to hunt prey but who knows the prey seems to be coming out.

Old July 18th, 2023, 04:58 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Ghostrail
a blue-black Bengal with a white underbelly and muzzle. The tip of his tail is with and he has short, feathery fur. Amber eyes

He turned back into physical form and winked at Sorrowfury in reassurance. As she stalked her own prey, he turned to the other side where he found a plump mouse. He crouched, a smirk tugging at his mouth. Licked his lips, taking notice of its beautiful white and black fur. He stalked forward, slowly but surely gaining on the fat little rodent

@Queen_Coral
Old July 18th, 2023, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Ghostrail
a blue-black Bengal with a white underbelly and muzzle. The tip of his tail is with and he has short, feathery fur. Amber eyes

He turned back into physical form and winked at Sorrowfury in reassurance. As she stalked her own prey, he turned to the other side where he found a plump mouse. He crouched, a smirk tugging at his mouth. Licked his lips, taking notice of its beautiful white and black fur. He stalked forward, slowly but surely gaining on the fat little rodent

@Queen_Coral
Sorrowfury watched ghostrail closely, her head started spinning as a lot of leadership thoughts came, the first was the deputy. Of course she didn't know who to be deputy there was no sign from starclan and yet she had no idea who to be deputy. Her tail flicked as she continued to watch ghostrail, she began to have a feeling for ghostrail, her thoughts thinking ghostrail as deputy but no no she needed to see herself if they would be a good deputy. Thoughts continued to swirl in her head like a storm while her raining cloud disapt over her head.

Old July 18th, 2023, 08:43 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Ghostrail
A blue-black Bengal with a white underbelly and muzzle. The tip of his tail is white, and he has short, feathery fur

Once close enough, he leapt onto the plum mouse, giving it little chance of escape. He slammed a paw down on its throat and killed it. “Thank you, Starclan for this food.” mewed Ghostrail softly. He just remembered one of his abilities. “Hey, Sorrowfury, check it out.” he whispered in a hushed tone. He turned into a ghost and went inside the Mouse’s body. “I’m a zombie MoOoOoUuUuUsSsSe, AnD i’Ve CoMe FoOoOr ReVeNgEeEe.” he joked, standing on two hind legs and holding out his- or at least the dead mouse he was possessing’s paws

@Queen_Coral

Last edited by Caspian; July 18th, 2023 at 08:43 PM.
Old October 24th, 2023, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Ghostrail
A blue-black Bengal with a white underbelly and muzzle. The tip of his tail is white, and he has short, feathery fur

Once close enough, he leapt onto the plum mouse, giving it little chance of escape. He slammed a paw down on its throat and killed it. “Thank you, Starclan for this food.” mewed Ghostrail softly. He just remembered one of his abilities. “Hey, Sorrowfury, check it out.” he whispered in a hushed tone. He turned into a ghost and went inside the Mouse’s body. “I’m a zombie MoOoOoUuUuUsSsSe, AnD i’Ve CoMe FoOoOr ReVeNgEeEe.” he joked, standing on two hind legs and holding out his- or at least the dead mouse he was possessing’s paws

@Queen_Coral

SORROWFURY

Sorrowfury pricked her ears as she watched him hunt, a success in hunt was always good to see. Her tail slightly listed as she saw ghostrail starting to good off, was he trying to prove himself or make her happier. Her cloud began to grow as he emotions grew into annoyance*he is a little bit annoying but maybe he's fit for being the future leader? Starclan help me* she thought as she tried to get rid of her cloud, her annoyance turning to a small grin"so much for the term ' don't play with your food'" she mumbled flicking her tail as she took a step"come we should head back to camp I'll need to make a meeting eventually " she chirped as she turned towards camp, her head spiraling about her first call of meeting. Her thought still spiraled as she thought of ghostrail as deputy or someone else, starclan still hasn't spoken and she has to pick a deputy soon.

Old November 2nd, 2023, 03:17 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Sorrelvine

Sorrelvine looks around wearily, putting one shaky paw in front of the other. It's been so long since she'd been home, it looks good. Sorrelvine's pelt is ragged and dirty, her skin clings to her rib cage, and her eyes are dull.
@Little_fawn

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; November 2nd, 2023 at 03:31 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Sorrelvine

Sorrelvine looks around wearily, putting one shaky paw in front of the other. It's been so long since she'd been home, it looks good. Sorrelvine's pelt is ragged and dirty, her skin clings to her rib cage, and her eyes are dull.
@Little_fawn

( Could you post in the reboot main to thread so we don't clutter this thread that is not very active anymore please )

Sorrowfury chased a rabbit from the entrance of camp to a burrow that was not to far from her sister. The molly hissed and continued on, a sigh escaped her as she thinked about her sister, sorrelvine, her sister and leader. A clear memory of her as the deputy and her sister as the leader, now it's just her the leader and no sister. The grey tabby molly perked as she saw a cat in the distance, a cat in flare land territory, the she-cat walked into a bush and looked a the cat for a moment before leaping out and landing in front of her sister, blocking her with her body. Her blue hues stared at the ragged cat, she flicked her tail as she spoke not recognizing that the cat was her sister, "who are you? State yourself your on flareclan territory" the leader said firmly and strongly, showing that she is the leader.