Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM

Old December 4th, 2017, 06:30 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: KingdomClan

[QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433464]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Silent thought for a bit. “I do believe your queen is in her den getting prepared..for somthing.” he said truthfully. He knew she was getting all prettied up for something. He just didn’t know what.
[/QUOTE

King Apollo nodded. "You ready for the festival tonight?" he asked with a yawn. "I assume my mate is trying to get ready." he laughed with a purr.

Princess Aphrodite purred. "Thank you, are you ready for the festival tonight?" she asked, as she mentions the one that is held for the Royal family. All the cats come together with fresh prey. Even the King will announce somethings that will be mentioned.

Cleopatra purred at Amber. "Thank you!" she purred happily. Her green-blue eyes sparkled.
Snow snapped out of it " huh sorry " she shook her fur and blinked she heard something about a festival her ears perked up and she tilted her head she hasn't heard of this before .
" what festival ? Normally I just hunt since it gets my mind off of things I like the silenc. No I guess " she meowed and looked at her red bow tie mouse brain! How could you forget?or never heard of this?

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 4th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

[QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433464]
Quote:
Silent thought for a bit. “I do believe your queen is in her den getting prepared..for somthing.” he said truthfully. He knew she was getting all prettied up for something. He just didn’t know what.
[/QUOTE

King Apollo nodded. "You ready for the festival tonight?" he asked with a yawn. "I assume my mate is trying to get ready." he laughed with a purr.

Princess Aphrodite purred. "Thank you, are you ready for the festival tonight?" she asked, as she mentions the one that is held for the Royal family. All the cats come together with fresh prey. Even the King will announce somethings that will be mentioned.

Cleopatra purred at Amber. "Thank you!" she purred happily. Her green-blue eyes sparkled.
”a-ah. Of corse I am.” he smiled finally remembering. Licking his chest fur embarrassed.

(Question will servants be allowed to come or will they be working?)
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:39 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Prince Ares's snuck a look at Leaf. "You are quite a beautiful she-cat, Leaf." He meowed then tilted his head as he took in all her appearance. He never met anyone like her, but he still wanted to get to know her more.
"t-thank you" she said her fur growing hot again. okay maybe not.. its fine though, he is the prince after all and i might be able to get used to this since i am his servant and i need to get used to how he thinks of me and says about me, even if he says things like this.. she thought though the thought still stuck in her mind like a spiderweb. she kept padding with him trying to seem normal though she glanced at him once.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Kubomors shakily made his way through the clearing, his green eyes shining with worry. He hadn't been called to duty yet. Was he in trouble? Hopefully not. The festival was tonight, and he was hoping he would get to spend time with others. He wanted to make friends and chat with his Clanmates. However, he knew some wouldn't get close with him. He was a servant, after all. The king's servant. The king was unkind and cruel to most cats, even his Clanmates! Kubomors was no different. Giving himself a shake, Kubomors snapped back to reality. Right. Stay at the task at hand. Wait.. what was the task? Kubomors mentally shamed himself for forgetting his task. If he even had a task, which he didn't. Kubomors instead sat down and sighed.

(Open!)
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:42 PM

[QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433473]
Quote:

Snow snapped out of it " huh sorry " she shook her fur and blinked she heard something about a festival her ears perked up and she tilted her head she hasn't heard of this before .
" what festival ? Normally I just hunt since it gets my mind off of things I like the silenc. No I guess " she meowed and looked at her red bow tie mouse brain! How could you forget?or never heard of this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

"t-thank you" she said her fur growing hot again. okay maybe not.. its fine though, he is the prince after all and i might be able to get used to this since i am his servant and i need to get used to how he thinks of me and says about me, even if he says things like this.. she thought though the thought still stuck in her mind like a spiderweb. she kept padding with him trying to seem normal though she glanced at him once.
[QUOTE=Shadow;433476]
Quote:

”a-ah. Of corse I am.” he smiled finally remembering. Licking his chest fur embarrassed.

(Question will servants be allowed to come or will they be working?)

(Servants wont work, everyone will pitch in and get food ready)

King Apollo nodded as he sat down, looked around at his people. "I think we should better get started." He meowed.

Aphrodite purred with a giggle. "I can tell you never been, why not?" she asked with a tilt of her head. "would you like to company me with the festival?"

Prince Ares's sat down and turned his green eyes on her, he moved close to her his pelt brushing against hers. "You shine brighter than the sun." he meowed.
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:44 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Name: Melody
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Melody is a large maine-coon/domestic american shorthair mix with a basic calico pattern with a white base coat and a mix of orange and black, of which the orange is dominant in her fur color. She had beautiful blue eyes with a little black ring around each of them making her eyes look bigger than they actually are. She's a long and graceful cat, designed for speed and grace rather than brute strength.
Personality: Generally TBRP'd.
Crush: Prince Ares, although she is aware that her feelings are likely not to be returned.
Other: So, as his servant, does she personally go out and hunt for him as well as carry out any orders he has for her?
@BTS.official.__
@BTS.official.__
I don't mean to be rude, and I'm sincerely sorry if this comes across as such, but there have been at least one if not more forms posted after this, as well as several pages of posts and my form has continuously ignored despite my attempts to get your attention. If there's something wrong with my form, could you possibly let me know rather than ignoring it?
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:47 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

[QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484] [QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433473]

Quote:

King Apollo nodded as he sat down, looked around at his people. "I think we should better get started." He meowed.

Aphrodite purred with a giggle. "I can tell you never been, why not?" she asked with a tilt of her head. "would you like to company me with the festival?"

Prince Ares's sat down and turned his green eyes on her, he moved close to her his pelt brushing against hers. "You shine brighter than the sun." he meowed.
"i..uh dont know what to say" she was becoming nervous at that point, she was never told that by any cat especially one well known by every cat in the clan. her fur grew even hotter but yet she didnt try moving away, she just stayed there thinking of what to say or waiting for him to say something else. "i honestly never been told that by any cat" she admitted to him.

profile pic is not owned by me.

Last edited by cute skeleton; December 4th, 2017 at 06:48 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@BTS.official.__
I don't mean to be rude, and I'm sincerely sorry if this comes across as such, but there have been at least one if not more forms posted after this, as well as several pages of posts and my form has continuously ignored despite my attempts to get your attention. If there's something wrong with my form, could you possibly let me know rather than ignoring it?
OMG I am so sorry i didn't see it! Of course not, there is nothing wrong with your form. I think the reason I didn't see it was because there were so many people posting. But anyway ACCEPTED!
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:51 PM

[QUOTE=Raven hollow;433487] [QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post

"i..uh dont know what to say" she was becoming nervous at that point, she was never told that by any cat especially one well known by every cat in the clan. her fur grew even hotter but yet she didnt try moving away, she just stayed there thinking of what to say or waiting for him to say something else. "i honestly never been told that by any cat" she admitted to him.

Prince Ares's purred as he gently nuzzled her neck. "But you are." he meowed softly. He looked up at her with soft green eyes.
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:52 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

[QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433473]

Quote:

Snow looked up at the princess her hazel eyes had a slight shine her whiskers twitched " well mostly it's because I find more beauty in the wild....don't get me wrong I like the others here it's just....like a loop every day same thing . The forest i can be free " she meowed with a purr. She almost choked and she hadn't even eaten anything yet when she asked
" i...yes! Your highness " she meowed and bowed again
maybe I can give this festival thing a try? And remember ! She's a princess not a random cat say majesty and Highness don't be a mouse brain

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )