Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:25 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:40 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:26 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:26 AM

Old September 16th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
The bigger tom let the shecat kick him in the belly, a small huff of air escaping him as he kept the shecat pinned. Morningblue leaned in, nearly touching Rosebelly's nose with his. "You can do better than that," he meowed softly. He stepped to the side to free Rosebelly to get up. "Show me something good, oh mighty patrol leader," he said casually, though his words came out sounding caustic. He was itching for a more intense match. "If you can."
Rosebelly leaped to her feet. His scathing tone made her slightly angry, but Rosebelly did have a big temper. So, she pushed it down. "You want a fight," she responded. "You've got one." Rosebelly bounded towards Morningblue, but veered away at the last second. This was an old tactic of hers. Make your opponent think you missed... Rosebelly then whipped around and struck out at Morningblue, claws sheathed. And strike back.
Old September 16th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Rosebelly leaped to her feet. His scathing tone made her slightly angry, but Rosebelly did have a big temper. So, she pushed it down. "You want a fight," she responded. "You've got one." Rosebelly bounded towards Morningblue, but veered away at the last second. This was an old tactic of hers. Make your opponent think you missed... Rosebelly then whipped around and struck out at Morningblue, claws sheathed. And strike back.
Morningblue ducked under Rosebelly's surprise blow and aimed a swiping paw at her feet, trying to trip her.

Old September 16th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Morningblue ducked under Rosebelly's surprise blow and aimed a swiping paw at her feet, trying to trip her.
Rosebelly tripped and landed on her chin. Grunting as she got up, she grinned. "Touché," she complimented. Rosebelly leaped up, and aimed for Morningblue's shoulders.
Old September 16th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Rosebelly tripped and landed on her chin. Grunting as she got up, she grinned. "Touché," she complimented. Rosebelly leaped up, and aimed for Morningblue's shoulders.
The shecat landed on Morningblue's shoulder before he could stand straight again. His joints shook as he struggled to straightened his legs with her weight on him. "Oh ho! Not bad!" He grunted sincerely. "I'll give you till the count of three to make something of this advantage. 1...2..."

Old September 16th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
The shecat landed on Morningblue's shoulder before he could stand straight again. His joints shook as he struggled to straightened his legs with her weight on him. "Oh ho! Not bad!" He grunted sincerely. "I'll give you till the count of three to make something of this advantage. 1...2..."
Rosebelly let out a "Ha Ha!" of triumph. Then came his next words. In an instant her mind was a whirl. Memories of her old mentor came flashing back to her. What had he said? Rosebelly was frozen in place. Her time had ended, but her mind still searched. Rosebelly then straightened. "If it were a real battle, I'd be clawing your ears and shoulders, and maybe aim for your eyes," she murmured thoughtfully.
Old September 16th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Rosebelly let out a "Ha Ha!" of triumph. Then came his next words. In an instant her mind was a whirl. Memories of her old mentor came flashing back to her. What had he said? Rosebelly was frozen in place. Her time had ended, but her mind still searched. Rosebelly then straightened. "If it were a real battle, I'd be clawing your ears and shoulders, and maybe aim for your eyes," she murmured thoughtfully.
"Yeah. But it's not. 1," Morningblue spun in a tight circle, knowing that without her claws, the shecat would have no purchase and no way to hold on as he tried to send her flying.

Old September 16th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
"Yeah. But it's not. 1," Morningblue spun in a tight circle, knowing that without her claws, the shecat would have no purchase and no way to hold on as he tried to send her flying.
Rosebelly tumbled off, landing on the ground and rolling a few fox lengths. Then, she stood up. "Not bad, Furball," she complimented with a chuckle. Rosebelly shook out her pelt, and stood in a defensive stance. "Your move."
Old September 16th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Rosebelly tumbled off, landing on the ground and rolling a few fox lengths. Then, she stood up. "Not bad, Furball," she complimented with a chuckle. Rosebelly shook out her pelt, and stood in a defensive stance. "Your move."
Morningblue didn't chuckle back. He could tell from the moves that the she cat had managed to catch him with demonstrated that the shecat had skill. But whether she was still holding back, or just wasn't using the advantages she was gaining was the question, and it was turning into a frustrating one. So she can leap, and she's fast. Let's see if she can dodge. Morningblue wasted no time and charged, hoping to intimidate the smaller cat with his size, and stopped just short of her aiming a flurry of quick paw strikes from every direction, trying to tag her with a whirlwind of soft blows.

Old September 16th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Morningblue didn't chuckle back. He could tell from the moves that the she cat had managed to catch him with demonstrated that the shecat had skill. But whether she was still holding back, or just wasn't using the advantages she was gaining was the question, and it was turning into a frustrating one. So she can leap, and she's fast. Let's see if she can dodge. Morningblue wasted no time and charged, hoping to intimidate the smaller cat with his size, and stopped just short of her aiming a flurry of quick paw strikes from every direction, trying to tag her with a whirlwind of soft blows.
Rosebelly blinked as he charged forth. This was strikingly familiar. Where had she seen this before? A twinkle of yellow stained teeth and a snarl came to mind, but she shook it off. This was not the time. Rosebelly hadn't realized he began to strike until one paw hit her in the cheek. Rosebelly dodged the second one, but was hit by the third and the fourth. Finally, she ducked and tried a trick he did before. Rosebelly sweeped her paw beneath Morningblue, hoping to trip the bigger tom as he had done to her.

Last edited by Role; September 16th, 2017 at 01:52 PM.
Old September 16th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Sigh...

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[Stupid School!]

Tigerdawn sighed and brushed her tail across the forest floor. "I think… We... She hesitated. "Maybe we could hunt in WindClan territory?" She suggested with a shrug.
@Bad Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Kiwituft shook her head, her eyes narrowed and thoughtful, tail twitching slightly as she walked, head down and ears pinned back. She didn't have any ideas, and glanced at Tigerdawn helplessly, only to stare in surprise at Tigerdawn's words. She knew well enough the unfriendly rivalries between ThunderClan and WindClan, but that? She shrugged. “We'd have to be careful to disguise our scent, so we don't leave much ThunderClan scent in WindClan territory. Can you imagine how angry Blazingstar would be if he found out? But we can't starve, either....” she shook her head, her long silky fur spiking out slightly, especially the little tuft atop her head that always stuck up.
Cherrypaw stared at her mentor with wide eyes. Trespassing in another clan's territory was unquestionably against the warrior code. As if that stopped you two nights ago, she chided herself. When Kiwituft not only agreed, but suggested disguising their scent, she looked between the two, shocked that they were seriously considering this. But her thoughts were interrupted by a sharp rumble in her belly, and the image of the pitiful freshkill pile back at camp flashed before her eyes. She thought about Ravelledkit and Cherrykit. It was her duty as an apprentice to make sure they had enough food to grow big and strong. She nodded, "I don't think we have much choice." Grimly, she thought about how Skypaw's lesson on catching rabbits might come in more handy than he thought. How will I be able to look him in the eye after stealing from his clan?