Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Healing
by Rose
Last post by Dark
Today 01:05 AM
Shadowclan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 12:59 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:55 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 12th, 2023, 11:07 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: SNOW-FEVER MASS QUARANTINE ☃ [ WINDCLAN EVENT ]

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The tom had been cold for quite some time. He had thought it was the weather, but then his appetite had gone. His medium-length fur helped hide his ribs that had begun to show, but it wouldn't be able to much longer. Anytime Fallownose tried to eat, he could only stomach a little before the nausea became too much. He needed to see Cowtuft. He always encouraged others to see the medicine cat if they weren't feeling well, so what kind of example would he set if he didn't do the same?

"Cowtuft?" Fallownose called as he cautiously padded into the medicine cat's den. "I haven't been feeling well lately. I thought it would be better to come to you soon rather than later." He really he hoped he didn't have the mysterious sickness that was causing some cats to be quarantined, but he knew it was unlikely. Oh StarClan, how was he supposed to do his job now?

@x ghostie
Old March 12th, 2023, 12:35 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Goldenpaw | open @/x ghostie
It was cold. But not like leafbare cold—this was a chill that settled deep in his bones and made him think he would never warm up again. His short fur didn’t help much either. Goldenpaw wondered briefly about how nice a life with thick, long fur would be. And then that idea was whisked away quick as it came, as a head-to-toe shiver disrupted all his thoughts.

His stomach felt queasy. Maybe he should lay down. Actually, yeah, that was a good idea. Wheezing out a breath, the young apprentice sat down heavily. His heartbeat felt as fast as a rabbit, thumping away in his chest. He’d been able to ignore these odd symptoms for long enough, but he’d heard chatter about a particularly worrisome illness going around camp and Goldenpaw knew that sinking feeling in his gut wasn’t just from the nausea. He tried to take in a deep breath to calm himself but his breath caught, and he coughed a couple times.

Goldenpaw looked longingly out at the rest of the camp. He should just go back to his nest and sleep it off, pretend like nothing was wrong. No other sickness had been able to best him thus far, so surely this one was no different, right? But as he struggled to his paws, a stinging shiver racked his body and he trembled where he stood. No, he knew that this wasn’t something that he could overcome through sheer willpower. So Goldenpaw lingered at the entrance to Cowtuft’s den, peering inside. A withering seed of hope still believed that if he just stood and acted like everything was fine, then he would fix himself.

lio was here ♥
Old March 12th, 2023, 12:59 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlos View Post
➛ hawkkit ;
; they/them | three moons.
--it had gotten worse. it had gotten so, so much worse. they felt so yuck. so gross. a headache pounded through their skull, intense shivers gripping at their body as they managed to crawl into the medicine den. they weren't the only one here, whether that was good… or bad. their mouth hung slightly open, quite clearly dry. their tongue, cracked and almost bloody, seemed almost glued to the bottom of their mouth. hawkkit only just managed to speak past the tremors; “w-w-where's… c-cowt-t-tuft…?” they mustered, before collapsing into a mossy nest. they were just… exhausted, really. their body, drained and tired, could barely handle having to fight off such an awful illness.
[ open ]
– #28/10
cowkit
the small black and white kit eyed what looked to be somebody he knew. creeping closer he saw exactly whom it was, hawkkit! shuffling over the small kitten sat down a slight distance away..however he did keep getting coser wanting to check on hawkkit. hawkkit are you ok? im sorry i dont know where cowtuft is shall i go find them? will that help he really didnt want to leave his firt friend here but if they wanted or needed cowtuft then tht was what he was gonna do.
Old March 12th, 2023, 02:12 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Littlepaw had never experienced extreme chills or anything the molly stood outside of the med den shivering, then as scalepaw padded over and brought littlepaw inside the 2 stood their cold, Littlepaw whimpered as she was scared of what might happen to her, Scalepaw perked and brought littlekit further inside"C-cowt-t-tuft " he stuttered while littlepaw collapsed on the ground shivering"i-im c-cold a-and s-scared" she meowed softly

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 12th, 2023, 04:24 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

There was a horrendous heat inside him. Combating the shivers and chill that had been wrecking his body for days now. What as this? Why was he feeling so poorly? Snowybreeze had thought it nothing more than weakness. Him not being able to tolerate the frigid winds of leaf-bare as well as the rest of his clanmates just seemed like something so logical to him? His clanmates were so much more suited for life on the moors, and so much more talented too. He just needed to work a little harder, and surely the cold would go away.

Except it hadn't. And the fever that made him feel weak and bleary eyed refused to let go, making the tom realize one thing. He was definitely sick. Very sick. He should go to Cowtuft sick. But... oh... the medicine cat was so busy already. Cats were milling around him in the camp, very, very sick cats. What if he wasn't sick the same way the others were? What if he really had nothing more than a silly cold, and was taking valuable time out of Cowtuft's very busy day when he could be helping cats much sicker than him?! No, he couldn't do that. He couldn't simply cause more problems for the patched tom that way.

The white furred warrior had almost settled on this, if not for the nagging guilt at the back of his mind. A voice of reason that told him he might cause unnecessary problems if he wasn't really as sick as he thought, but he would definitely cause a horrendous spreading of the disease if he did not go see the medicine cat and it turned out that he was sick with this snow fever illness coursing through the heart of his clan. And another voice. One that sounded a lot like Berryfrost's. Wrecked with worry over the fact that he refused to go get medical attention when he was obviously sick. A hot breath that burned his nostrils leaving him as he snorted in frustration, Snowybreeze made up his mind, heading out to join the others filing outside the tom's den. The scents of herbs and illness hitting him even from outside, the tom carefully settled down with his paws underneath him, preferring to wait his turn. He trusted the medicine cat to know who needed his attention more urgently than he. Best not get in the way as much as he could if he was being forced to bother poor Cowtuft as it was already.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 12th, 2023, 05:21 PM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yugo. View Post
cowkit
the small black and white kit eyed what looked to be somebody he knew. creeping closer he saw exactly whom it was, hawkkit! shuffling over the small kitten sat down a slight distance away..however he did keep getting coser wanting to check on hawkkit. hawkkit are you ok? im sorry i dont know where cowtuft is shall i go find them? will that help he really didnt want to leave his firt friend here but if they wanted or needed cowtuft then tht was what he was gonna do.
➛ hawkkit ;
--as shivers gripped at their pelt, hawkkit noticed a familiar figure; cowkit. watching as he approached, hawkkit's eyes seemed almost… cloudy, as cowkit spoke to them. “d-don't w-wo-ory a-about c-cowtuft…” they mustered, curling up into ball to try and generate any heat at all. “i'm just… s-so c-cold…”

then, hawkkit looked up at cowkit, trying to push themselves away from their friend. “i… d-don't want to… g-get you s-sick…” they'd feel awful if they did, afterall. this feeling was terrible –  they'd never wish it on anyone.
– #30/10

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”

Last edited by Karlos; March 12th, 2023 at 05:23 PM.
Old March 12th, 2023, 07:05 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlos View Post
➛ hawkkit ;
--as shivers gripped at their pelt, hawkkit noticed a familiar figure; cowkit. watching as he approached, hawkkit's eyes seemed almost… cloudy, as cowkit spoke to them. “d-don't w-wo-ory a-about c-cowtuft…” they mustered, curling up into ball to try and generate any heat at all. “i'm just… s-so c-cold…”

then, hawkkit looked up at cowkit, trying to push themselves away from their friend. “i… d-don't want to… g-get you s-sick…” they'd feel awful if they did, afterall. this feeling was terrible –  they'd never wish it on anyone.
– #30/10
cow'kit
the small tom puffed his cheeks in disdain. i dont mind getting sick.. getting to his small paws the fluffy tom scurried over all the way to his friends side. i dont mind getting sick. no matter how much it hurts or how long ill be held back my friends always come first especially you hawkkit, because your my very first friend and i dont wanna see you suffer. he wrapped his long bushy tail around his friend in a ditch effort to keep them warm. resting his head oh hawkkits shoulder. its gonna be ok hawkkit ill keep you warm. is there anything else you need?

Last edited by Yugo.; March 12th, 2023 at 11:44 PM.
Old March 12th, 2023, 07:14 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Hope*~ View Post
Littlepaw had never experienced extreme chills or anything the molly stood outside of the med den shivering, then as scalepaw padded over and brought littlepaw inside the 2 stood their cold, Littlepaw whimpered as she was scared of what might happen to her, Scalepaw perked and brought littlekit further inside"C-cowt-t-tuft " he stuttered while littlepaw collapsed on the ground shivering"i-im c-cold a-and s-scared" she meowed softly

[open]
Spleeypaw Lumbered over with a Shadykit on his tail "i'll Help Warm you up" Sleepypaw meowed, "my fur is thick and fluffy so it should help a little i think... shall we get you a temporary nest over there till Cowtuft can get to you guyz?" He nodded to a quite spot that was unocupied
Old March 12th, 2023, 07:19 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Littlepaw and scalepaw nodded"t-thank y-you sleepypaw" they both said adding over to the unoccupied spot
@Guardian Fox

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 12th, 2023, 07:25 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Hope*~ View Post
Littlepaw and scalepaw nodded"t-thank y-you sleepypaw" they both said adding over to the unoccupied spot
@Guardian Fox
Sleepypaw curled around them the best he could. "are you hungry or thirsty? i can have Shadykit get you something if you'd like"
Closed Thread