Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:28 AM

Old January 6th, 2022, 03:02 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Sleepy Thicket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
Reedlight opened his jaws to protest before thinking better of it and closing his jaws. Yeah, he was right: Snowleap was real stubborn. But, Snowleap was also right: there was no use blaming himself for an act already done. It wasn't going to help anyone. He was still worried though, and smiled when he saw Snowleap agree to head back. He nodded and picked up the squirrel, ready to take back before turning to Snowleap and promptly lowering the squirrel once more.

"You good to walk?" He asked. He didn't doubt Snowleap's strength and ability to move while injured, but again, he was injured, and Reedlight really didn't want it to get worse. He just hoped Snowleap wouldn't take in negatively.

(Ok. Also, the partial foreshadowing in all this thing...(
♢ Snowleap ♢

It wasn’t often that the tall tomcat acted so stubborn, especially in front of his own clanmates. He was usually a kind-hearted, polite warrior that was willing to do anything to help his clan. However, this awful pain in his leg was throwing him off his usual mood. Snowleap signed and watched Reedlight pick up the ground squirrel before turning back to look at him. As his clanmate questioned if he could walk all the way back to camp without help, the young warrior placed his injured paw on the ground, attempting to move normally. A sharp sting coursed through him, making Snowleap hiss in irritation before hobbling forward on three legs with his injured leg hanging in the air. This would have to do for now.

“Yeah, I’ll manage,” He said quietly, eyeing his injury before looking back at the other tomcat, “...You lead the way.”

()
Old January 6th, 2022, 03:10 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyo_driftin View Post
♢ Snowleap ♢

It wasn’t often that the tall tomcat acted so stubborn, especially in front of his own clanmates. He was usually a kind-hearted, polite warrior that was willing to do anything to help his clan. However, this awful pain in his leg was throwing him off his usual mood. Snowleap signed and watched Reedlight pick up the ground squirrel before turning back to look at him. As his clanmate questioned if he could walk all the way back to camp without help, the young warrior placed his injured paw on the ground, attempting to move normally. A sharp sting coursed through him, making Snowleap hiss in irritation before hobbling forward on three legs with his injured leg hanging in the air. This would have to do for now.

“Yeah, I’ll manage,” He said quietly, eyeing his injury before looking back at the other tomcat, “...You lead the way.”

()
Reedlight stared at him, eyebrow raised, obviously not believing him. His case wasn't helped when he still looked pained when he placed his paw down. However, he decided not to argue: he at least got Snowleap to get his injury checked. So the dark gray tabby nodded and began to lead the way back to camp, occasionally looking behind him to check on Snowleap. Hopefully this squirrel was worth so much trouble...

Bump me only after two days.

Old January 7th, 2022, 06:18 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Sleepy Thicket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
Reedlight stared at him, eyebrow raised, obviously not believing him. His case wasn't helped when he still looked pained when he placed his paw down. However, he decided not to argue: he at least got Snowleap to get his injury checked. So the dark gray tabby nodded and began to lead the way back to camp, occasionally looking behind him to check on Snowleap. Hopefully this squirrel was worth so much trouble...
♢ Snowleap ♢

The tall warrior didn’t know what to say when he could see Reedlight staring at him, obviously seeing Snowleap in pain from his leg. This was getting to be more of a pain than he though it would be. He hated being a burden to other cats, but what was done was done and he could not change that. Sighing with frustration towards this whole situation, the Riverclan tomcat limped behind his clanmate, keeping his head low as he simply stared at the ground in front of him. His sunken, sulking frame was apparent, but he kept his mouth shut and refused to complain about the circumstances that Snowleap himself had caused. At least Reedlight wasn’t harmed in the process. That was the important bit to him, deep down. The sooner he could see Snakeheart and get this taken care of, the faster he could go back to working hard for this clan.
Old January 9th, 2022, 07:39 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

@tulle @~Fierce~ // sorry this took a bit!! :<
Marigold - orange flower with a herbal scent, not pleasant at all, chamoline - sweet and white. While neither were enticing, chamoline managed to sound way less horrid than his experience with marigold. His nose twitched at remembrance. He gave a dip of his head in thanks before turning towards his patrol members. The tip of his tail flickered as a hello, ... Wormbite had already said hello. Whatever.

"I... agree, " He mewed, with all eyes on him it seemed like he was leading this rodeo. A.. little bit awkward on his part, he did tend to be lacking in that department but, nonetheless. He was just determined to make it up to Snakeheart. With a nod of his head, the tom leads the two outside of camp.

Ah yes. Sleepy Thicket. Wormbite knew the moment he steps into it because as if on cue, a shudder is sent down his spine and dread begin to fill his heart. Yes. He doesn't falter in his steps, only mentally rolling his eyes. "Considering out sparse herbs will be, I believe you two should search the left. I will search the right. It will hopefully give us a better chance at finding something. Just keep in range, " Wormbite speaks up once they are good into the Sleepy Thicket.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 25th, 2022, 03:34 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dustymoth
Today was a glorious day - snow fell just right, and little flakes danced through the air and scrunched up Dustymoth's nose as the tom went cross-eyed to watch them. Kit-like giggled shook his shoulders as he glided out of camp after Wormbite. Already forgotten was the reason for this little outing, because to be quite frank he had other, more important faucets to place his attention into. Like where did snow come from? Why did it fall in little tiny flakes as opposed to big, heavy ones? Was there some magic white-furred cat sitting up in the clouds batting them down with their paws? Or... wait, would that be StarClan? Confusion swept over him momentarily as he hesitated, mumbling to himself in thought.

It was not until Wormbite spoke again that Dustymoth dragged himself from within his head to try to catch the last of what the Shield was saying. Herbs. That's why he was out here, herbs! Something... orange, right? And poofy? No... But it definitely had an... herb..y scent, right? Regardless, the fluffy tom gave an eager nod. "We won't letcha down, sir!" Turning to look at the cat who had been assigned to search on the left with him, Dustymoth tipped his head in that direction as he veered off towards it. "So, Shypaw! Have you collected herbs before?" Casual small talk would do as he lifted his head to begin surveying their area to scour, keeping his blue eyes peeled for the... right, orange herb-y... herb.

@x ghostie @~Fierce

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 3rd, 2022, 12:59 AM
chirps

Paws crunched on the thin layer of snow that still blanketed the ground, the air nipping at his toes. Thankfully the flakes had stopped falling for now, though the sun had begun its descent in the sky and soon it would grow cold out. Approaching the massive thicket that held home for so many fallen RiverClan warriors, Kestrelstar hesitated at the entrance. There was another grave here, one that he had not visited in quite some time; Duskfall. A familiar ache squeezed his heart, and he found that in the moment of brief sadness he stepped closer to allow his fur to brush that of a familiar silver she-cats. Hoping to maybe draw strength from her; she had not yet accompanied him to his mothers grave, but that was for another day.

Bending his head down, the leader plucked a patch of frosted flowers that had once surely been beautiful. Gingerly he laid them across the small grave that had been marked with a rock earlier by Kestrelstar as he had laid Talonkit to rest. No words were spoken, instead the gray tabby took a seat and bowed his head in respect, allowing his eyes to close.

// @Silverfur & Co @RiztheHuntress @Beancat @Carmela @Brightlight @masquerade @LeoDaLeaf @flopsy @implimm [ there's no format to this; your cats can simply be posted with once, then leave, or however you would like! ]
Old February 3rd, 2022, 01:05 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Featherspirit laid a flower she had found on the grave of the young kit. She hung her head down feeling sad about the loss of talonkit though she did not know them.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old February 3rd, 2022, 01:25 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

-PumpkinSprout-

The orange tabby padded up to the grave with Wrenkit [ @flopsy ], her daughter, and placed a withered leafbare flower onto the churned up dirt where the dead kit laid. She bent down and murmured softly "Be safe little one, I'm sure you will make lots of friends.." PumpkinSprout passed another flower down to the little she-kit at her side and indicated that she should do the same.

PumpkinSprout picked out a spot near the grave and tucked her white paws under her. The Molly closed her green eyes, at least Puddlekit might help Talonkit in starclan... she thought about her only son who had passed away three days after being born. Puddlekit never opened his eyes or feeded... sadness started to overcome the orange cat but she didn't feel like leaving, she had only just arrived after all.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 01:26 AM

It was quiet. Deafeningly so. There was a weight against her eardrums that muted but, echoed everything. Snow had a tendency of doing that. Keeping a step behind the others she sat a few tail lengths off. The feeling of death was all around her. It made her uncomfortable. It made her feel comforted. Above all else...it was sickening it was for a kit. Especially when they had just wandered out alone.
Curling her bushy tail around her paws, Honeystream sat with her head raised. Tonight wasn't about anything else but mourning a lost life. Something so small it hadn't had a chance to be anything but innocent. A watery sheen covered her eyes as she stared off at the sky. She would stay until morning.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 09:02 AM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

--Brittleshore--

The grey elder slowly limped his way along with the other cats. A kit's death. A life cut short, a life that could've had more opportunities. Brittleshore sighed, quietly, in grief. Taking note of the other cats here, he found a place among them. Already, his bones seemed to be stiffer, the cold seeping through even his own thick pelt. But Brittleshore refused to budge. He would stay here. For Talonkit. He would stay til morning. Brittleshore would hold vigil all night, and more, if it were even allowed. The elder hung his head, holding down the emotions that made him want to howl and stomp around. Brittleshore would just sit quietly here. It was the least he could do for a cat he'd never met.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•

Last edited by Brightlight; February 3rd, 2022 at 09:03 AM.