Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:42 AM

Old June 15th, 2022, 07:16 PM
Wilbur Soot Stan

My Mood: Starving

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgigirl View Post
“Yah! I mean, Dawnstar probably shouldn’t have just come in and taken control of our clan like that. But we now need to show the other clans that we are powerful and wouldn’t just turn the other cheek. I think the battle of the cove helped that!” Birchheart said, his body still aching from the wounds of the battle. Wow, he had just said a lot. He started talking and it just came out. He regretted some of his words choices, but he felt all of his words needed to be said. “And it’s certainly not everyone!” He walked closer to his clan mate. “Hopefully that new council thing will help.” That same tired, glazed look appeared back in his eyes. It had been returning more and more lately.

@GoldenDays
Crow’fire he-him

Crow’fire thought for a minute “May have helped against riverclan, maybe windclan a bit, Shadowclan definitely hasn’t changed their views on us. And even so,if cats keep skipping patrols like they have been, our reputation for a only gonna keep plumiting” this had to be the most Crow’fire had spoken in his life, it was a good thing! He felt good talking and speaking his thoughts aloud. He’d gotten into such a habit of keeping to himself he guessed he forgot how lonely it was being by himself. He’d have to try and change that. Talking definitely seemed to be working for him.

“One day, I know that you will be there. One day I’ll focus on the future, maybe one day. Oh Baby isn’t life so freaking inconsistent?”

Try and write at least a paragraph!
Click for characters \/

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old June 15th, 2022, 07:34 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

“Definitely! I mean, I think we just need to get this together.” Birchheart motioning into the woods, in the direction back to camp. “Should we head back off to camp. They will probably be expecting us soon.” Crowfire seemed to be a nice cat and he thought the two could be good friends. They even seemed to have similar views and seemed very loyal to their clans.

@GoldenDays

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old June 15th, 2022, 08:20 PM

My Mood: Stressed

|| Centipedepaw | @Erebus ||

Curious, Centipedepaw trailed ahead of his patrol partner, sniffing at the air to see if he could discern any recognizable scents on the wind. Not long ago, he and his brother had patrolled with Elmshadow along this same border; they'd experienced a rather annoying run-in with a few hotshot ThunderClanners who thought they were tough--outnumbering the ShadowClan patrol unfairly--and their obnoxious attitudes had only solidified Centipede's negative opinion of them. What a bunch of yellow-bellied imbeciles… recalling their smug faces brought a growl to the apprentice's throat even as he tried to maintain stealth. Maybe the worthless bunch of curs had finally found a leader they deserved.

Or maybe their clan was on the verge of inevitable collapse. Who cared.

Centipedepaw brushed himself along low-hanging twigs and ferns to weave his signature into the land--just as Ivysnake taught him. The action felt natural; he folded his body against the greenery, concealing his form from prying eyes, yet imprinting a clear message at the border: ShadowClan is watching.

Let somebody trespass to steal their prey now… Centipede would rake them with a few wounds to teach them a lesson.

ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴅᴀʏs
If you use bright colors in your posts, I will not read them ♡
Old June 15th, 2022, 09:39 PM
Wilbur Soot Stan

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgigirl View Post
“Definitely! I mean, I think we just need to get this together.” Birchheart motioning into the woods, in the direction back to camp. “Should we head back off to camp. They will probably be expecting us soon.” Crowfire seemed to be a nice cat and he thought the two could be good friends. They even seemed to have similar views and seemed very loyal to their clans.

@GoldenDays
Crow’fire he-him

Crow’fire nodded, thunderclan had a lot to work on if they wanted to get to where they needed to be. He finish up marking his spot. “Yeah I think we’re good here. Border seems undisturbed. ” he gave a sniff to make sure Shadowclan had marked recently, it seemed fine. “I’ll report to Sparrow’flight when we get back ” he stated, giving a flick of his tail.

“One day, I know that you will be there. One day I’ll focus on the future, maybe one day. Oh Baby isn’t life so freaking inconsistent?”

Try and write at least a paragraph!
Click for characters \/

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old June 16th, 2022, 06:10 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

֎|Lynxblossom|She/Him|WC:186|֎

“I doubt they'll be an issue.” She assured the Tom as they neared the border. The scent of Thunderclan was strong here, there must've been a patrol out not long before they arrived. He gave a nod as Centipedepaw raced ahead to start marking the border. The Tom picked up his gate to not fall behind the apprentice, and began to do the same.

Once the stretch of border had been inflicted with the strong scent of Shadowclan once again, she started heading towards her patrol mate. After a few steps though, a striped paw fell through a particularly sand patch of ground. Thousands of little legs could be felt climbing her own. The Warrior leapt back in horror, shaking the appendage as she went. After a few seconds he stopped moving, and drew in some deep breaths. Before continuing on her way, seemingly back to normal as if nothing happened..

“Everything good on your side?” The tabby called out.

[ @xath
My apologies for how long this took]
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old June 16th, 2022, 06:58 PM

My Mood: Stressed

|| Centipedepaw | @Erebus ||

(ooc: no worries!)

An unexpected thud thud of paws caught Centipede’s attention; he paused in his focused task, poking his head above a cluster of lush ferns, to watch as Lynxblossom danced up and down in place, shaking his pelt as if zapped by electricity. Concern for his clanmate overrode busywork. Centipede darted away from the patch of border he’d been touching up with his cologne with his brow furrowed and his hackles fluffed—instinctively preparing to act, to move, to either assist Lynxblossom with whatever was bothering her or else go for help—

Fortunately, by the time the apprentice was within a fox-length of the warrior, she had already taken care of whatever “attacked” him. Lynxblossom recomposed herself, took a few steadying inhales, and shook the whole episode off as though Centipede had imagined it. The older cat’s ability to recover so quickly impressed the skull-faced punk; he peered at the other tom with brows raised and maple eyes wide, bobbed tail twitching behind him.

“Yeah—everything good,” Centipedepaw replied, still attempting to gather his thoughts following Lynxblossom’s rally. “No ThunderClan trespassers.” Here the lad crossed one paw over the other with claws unsheathed, symbolizing unwelcome entry. “Squirrels know to stay on their side, or we eat.”

He flashed his patrol partner a wicked grin… one so unhinged one might think he was actually on board with cannibalizing some ThunderClanners. But then the expression fell into something more professional, more reserved, and he gestured a forelimb to indicate Lynxblossom’s whole body. “You… okay? Get hurt? Surprised?” Centipedepaw didn’t want to call Lynxblossom out or embarrass him—but if something had harmed his superior, Centipede wanted to punish it.

ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴅᴀʏs
If you use bright colors in your posts, I will not read them ♡
Old June 18th, 2022, 12:16 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

֎|Lynxblossom|She/Him|WC:136|֎

He gave a small chuckle on the other’s comment about thunderclan, before a small frown gathered on his face. She found her outburst a bit embarrassing, but there was nothing she could do about it. Better just to shrug it off, it was rather funny anyways.

“I stepped on an anthill, but that’s what happens when you don’t watch where you're stepping, huh? It’s all good though, I showed them who’s boss.” She smiled, before her mouth opened in a wide yawn.

“If everything’s good here we can head back.” He suggested, flicking her stump of a tail as she began the walk back to camp. In much less of a hurry then she was to leave.
[ @xath
Writing in a vehicle so it’s a bit shorter]
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old July 1st, 2022, 10:11 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Roosterflame
He/Him
__

Roosterflame strode across the territory, walking only in the dry bits of turf to keep his white paws clean of mud, as he’d just recently cleaned himself, and he didn’t want to have to bother with doing it again when he could be using that time to do more productive things, like hunting for his clan.
He had been out on his daily walk when he’d noticed the ShadowClan border barely had a whiff of ThunderClan scent about it, and that was troubling, considering the stuff ThunderClan had gone through with ShadowClan. So, to make sure ThunderClan didn’t look weak where it mattered most, Roosterflame had decided to take a detour to mark the scent line himself, as it seemed the right thing to do.
The wind rustled the pine trees across the border as Roosterflame rubbed ThunderClan scent along the border, making sure everywhere was covered. He also noticed the lack of ShadowClan scent from their side of the border, which was awfully unusual, considering that ShadowClan was supposed to be the clan that prided themselves on their oh-so-strong borders. He made a mental note to alert Cindy or Sparrowflight of this if he happened to cross paths with them anytime soon.
He breathed in the scent of ThunderClan washing back over the seemingly abandoned border, and took a few moments to admire his work before he nodded happily to himself, turned around, tail held high, to go back to camp after a job well done.
Old July 5th, 2022, 12:32 PM

My Mood: Cool

Pigeonstep took the lead out of camp but let her paws flow with the direction Mothpaw and Wolfmist seemed to be heading. They weren’t slowing which made it seem clear enough that it wasn’t a hunting patrol so it must be a border patrol and there direction was directly towards Thunderclan, a direction Pigeonstep had grown rather familiar with during her time in Thunderclan’s camp. She scoffed at the memory. It had been a good experience but it turned out to be wasted time. She hoped the previously overtaken leaderless clan would turn itself around now that it had seemingly decent leadership. They were shaping up better than Riverclan under their new leadership anyways.

She glanced over at Mothpaw. The apprentice almost seemed apprehensive upon seeing Pigeonstep. Pigeonstep was aware that Mothpaw was her former mentor’s kit, actually Cougarivy had had Mothpaw in the nursery while she maintained Pigeonstep’s apprenticeship. Pigeonstep rather admired that dedication in her former mentor. Pigeonstep couldn’t imagine taking a mate and having kits herself but she decided if she ever were to, she’d want to maintain her warrior duties like Cougarivy had.

@Ravens @LeoDaLeaf
Gingercry
Old July 6th, 2022, 04:17 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

MothPaw [She/They]
→ MothPaw padded along with the two other members of the patrol, pausing every once and awhile to look at something or to check out an interesting scent. Her mentor hadn’t actually done any training with her just yet nor shone her around Shadowclan territory but that was fine, she already sort of knew how to hunt, mostly from her time away from shadowclan as a kit and during CougarIvy’s event.

The patrol had been mostly silent the entire way to Herondive Hollow, but MothPaw didn’t really mind that, it was better than having to make conversation with a cat she was convinced didn’t like her. Her eyes drifted over and up at PigeonStep, she couldn’t help but feel slightly uncomfortable and jealous around the enforcer, jealous because the molly had taken all of her mother’s attention when PigeonStep was an apprentice to a point that once MothPaw and her litter mates were weaned CougarIvy just stopped showing up in the nursery and even went off to Thunderclan, uncomfortable because of the same reason, well- and other reasons too. PigeonStep met Mothpaw’s eyes for a heartbeat and the apprentice quickly flicked them down to her paws.

She sighed, now she felt like she had to say something. She turned her head to look up at Wolfmist, “Um-, nice weather today, right?”
[ @Toodle ][ @Ravens ]

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1