Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:07 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:03 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 02:02 PM

Old September 26th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Talonfang nodded, "Yes please, surprise me," she said the last part with a mischievous grin. She noticed Jaguarkit looking around, alarmed but she finally relaxed when he settled down. She was not aware of his blindness (and deafness?).
“As you wish, my love.” Sproutwhisker purred, heaving himself to his paws with a stiffness in his body for a moment, “Wish me luck on my quest.” He chuckled to himself as he left his mate and kittens to themselves as he disappeared out into the spacious clearing. A few moments passed before the male returned with a plump silvery fish in his jaws, an adorable smile resting on his maw. “A hunting patrol just came back with warm, fresh kills and I managed to snag one of their most recent catches.” He remarked, his speech muffled with the fish in his mouth as he padded over to his mate, setting the fish in front of her. The prey reminded him of the time when Talonfang and him went fishing together in the heat of greenleaf together in the river, the distant memory still quite dear to his heart. He settled down across from Talonfang this time instead of behind her, seeming to a form a protective, warm circle around the five kittens. He peered down at them with curious eyes, sniffing them all and purring affectionately. All of them were different in their own way, but no matter what - he’d love them all the same. When they got older, they would definitely go through troubles with fitting in, some more than others, but he would be the supportive father like Ripplewhisker had been to him. (Yes, and deafness, forget to mention that in my post - the poor little baby ;-; )
Old September 26th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“As you wish, my love.” Sproutwhisker purred, heaving himself to his paws with a stiffness in his body for a moment, “Wish me luck on my quest.” He chuckled to himself as he left his mate and kittens to themselves as he disappeared out into the spacious clearing. A few moments passed before the male returned with a plump silvery fish in his jaws, an adorable smile resting on his maw. “A hunting patrol just came back with warm, fresh kills and I managed to snag one of their most recent catches.” He remarked, his speech muffled with the fish in his mouth as he padded over to his mate, setting the fish in front of her. The prey reminded him of the time when Talonfang and him went fishing together in the heat of greenleaf together in the river, the distant memory still quite dear to his heart. He settled down across from Talonfang this time instead of behind her, seeming to a form a protective, warm circle around the five kittens. He peered down at them with curious eyes, sniffing them all and purring affectionately. All of them were different in their own way, but no matter what - he’d love them all the same. When they got older, they would definitely go through troubles with fitting in, some more than others, but he would be the supportive father like Ripplewhisker had been to him. (Yes, and deafness, forget to mention that in my post - the poor little baby ;-; )
Talonfang smiled in excitement at the fish. A simple fish held many dear memories for the young queen. She scarfed it and turned her gaze towards Sproutwhisker, "Go eat something, you need to eat as well" she sounded motherly already! I think being a mother is taking its effect on me. she thought.
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

Talonfang smiled in excitement at the fish. A simple fish held many dear memories for the young queen. She scarfed it and turned her gaze towards Sproutwhisker, "Go eat something, you need to eat as well" she sounded motherly already! I think being a mother is taking its effect on me. she thought.
The black-furred warrior smiled, watching how pleased she was with what he had brought as she quickly ate it, showing the hunger that had been gnawing inside of her. Her words, however, made his ears perk up slightly as he peered at her with his cold, icy blue-hued eyes for a moment. “Oh, I’m alright..” He murmured, looking to the small kittens, “You’ll need help watching these little troublemakers and I wouldn’t want to be away for more than I have to be.” Sproutwhisker had this small fear inside of him that he would turn out to be a bad father or mate, like one of those tom’s who left their families because they were uninterested in the commitment. He did not want to be seen like that, nor did he want to spend time away from any of his family. Once again, he worried too much about little things like this, it was just the worrying side in the warrior when it came to being around the ones that he truly loved.
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
The black-furred warrior smiled, watching how pleased she was with what he had brought as she quickly ate it, showing the hunger that had been gnawing inside of her. Her words, however, made his ears perk up slightly as he peered at her with his cold, icy blue-hued eyes for a moment. “Oh, I’m alright..” He murmured, looking to the small kittens, “You’ll need help watching these little troublemakers and I wouldn’t want to be away for more than I have to be.” Sproutwhisker had this small fear inside of him that he would turn out to be a bad father or mate, like one of those tom’s who left their families because they were uninterested in the commitment. He did not want to be seen like that, nor did he want to spend time away from any of his family. Once again, he worried too much about little things like this, it was just the worrying side in the warrior when it came to being around the ones that he truly loved.
Talonfang frowned but knew that he wouldn't budge.But you can't blame a cat for trying! "You have to eat! If you die of starvation then you won't be here at all!" The thought saddened her and it took most of her energy to keep from crying. She was so emotional these days, it was scaring the life out of her. The black and white shecat laid her head on her paws, predicting the outcome.
Old September 26th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

Talonfang frowned but knew that he wouldn't budge.But you can't blame a cat for trying! "You have to eat! If you die of starvation then you won't be here at all!" The thought saddened her and it took most of her energy to keep from crying. She was so emotional these days, it was scaring the life out of her. The black and white shecat laid her head on her paws, predicting the outcome.
Sproutwhisker turned his head to look back to his love, seeing the clear concern in her expression and tone. He bit the bottom of his lip for a moment, his gaze dropping down to the kittens between them and then back up to her for a moment. He knew that everything was really hard for her these days, especially since she had five kittens on her paws to nurse and love. The tom uttered a defeated sigh and shook his head. “You know that I can never say no to you.” The warrior mentioned, “I’ll go get something to eat if that’ll make you happy, but I won’t be gone for long, I promise.” With that, Sproutwhisker stood up once more, touching his nose to the female’s forehead. “I love you.” He said, purring lightly before heading outside the nursery to get something from the fresh-kill pile so that his belly would be full for another day.
Old September 26th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Sproutwhisker turned his head to look back to his love, seeing the clear concern in her expression and tone. He bit the bottom of his lip for a moment, his gaze dropping down to the kittens between them and then back up to her for a moment. He knew that everything was really hard for her these days, especially since she had five kittens on her paws to nurse and love. The tom uttered a defeated sigh and shook his head. “You know that I can never say no to you.” The warrior mentioned, “I’ll go get something to eat if that’ll make you happy, but I won’t be gone for long, I promise.” With that, Sproutwhisker stood up once more, touching his nose to the female’s forehead. “I love you.” He said, purring lightly before heading outside the nursery to get something from the fresh-kill pile so that his belly would be full for another day.
Talonfang grinned in triumph and she nuzzled her bundles of love. She had her ways of getting him to do something. But only if it was good for him, mind you. She was seriously at the verge of tears when she said that. She hoped he didn't think she was manipulating him in anyway. Love you too! she thought while scratching random sketches in the dirt.
Old September 26th, 2017, 09:36 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:

Talonfang grinned in triumph and she nuzzled her bundles of love. She had her ways of getting him to do something. But only if it was good for him, mind you. She was seriously at the verge of tears when she said that. She hoped he didn't think she was manipulating him in anyway. Love you too! she thought while scratching random sketches in the dirt.
Spottedkit woke up as her father was leaving, and gave a wide yawn, showing her small pink tongue. She settled into a more comfortable position, and opened her ice-blue eyes, adjusting to the gloom of the nursery. It had only been a few sunrises before she had opened her eyes, and she was still trying to look everything in. She tried to get up, but flopped onto her belly. She wanted to go explore already! She tried again two more times to get up, then gave up and curled up next to her siblings. She soon fell asleep again from the exhaustion of trying to walk and get up.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old September 26th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Eclipsekit padded slowly into the nursery, no longer excited, but suddenly very anxious. She was afraid that the RiverClan queens and kits would not like her because she was a ShadowClan kit. She suddenly wanted to go home very, very much.
"Um, hi," she murmured, walking up to a small group of kits.

@Fern @Chameleon @Role

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old September 27th, 2017, 06:31 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post
Eclipsekit padded slowly into the nursery, no longer excited, but suddenly very anxious. She was afraid that the RiverClan queens and kits would not like her because she was a ShadowClan kit. She suddenly wanted to go home very, very much.

@Fern @Chameleon @Role
Cresentkit smiled, flicking his ear to the Shadowclan shekit. "Hi, there. I'm Cresentkit." He said. The tom looked back to the other kits he was by for a moment before glancing back to Eclipsekit. He wrapped his tail over his paws. "What's your name?" The tom had seen the other kit around, especially when Shadowclan first got here. The shekit was one of the first to get here.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old September 27th, 2017, 08:58 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Cresentkit smiled, flicking his ear to the Shadowclan shekit. "Hi, there. I'm Cresentkit." He said. The tom looked back to the other kits he was by for a moment before glancing back to Eclipsekit. He wrapped his tail over his paws. "What's your name?" The tom had seen the other kit around, especially when Shadowclan first got here. The shekit was one of the first to get here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

@Fern @Chameleon @Role
Rasberrybubble glanced at Eclipsekit happy that she met a nice kit, but something about that kit made her worried Is that her brother? No...She has no family. Please let that kit not be related to her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here