Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:42 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:36 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 09:20 AM
A day in the love life of...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:18 AM
Paws in love finder
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:16 AM

Old December 21st, 2019, 06:55 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

[ @vermin ]

After the ceremonies had ended and Lie on stars was far from the stream's stone, Palekit bounded towards it, noticing that Sugary apple was occupied with the other cat that had joined alongside him. He grinned, staring up at the stone. He spun around, hoping nobody was watching him before crouching down and jumping up as far as he could. Palekit just barely caught the edge, squeaking loudly as his back paws scrambled to balance himself. He squawked, feeling his front paws slipping. "Help! Help!" the tom-kit squealed.
Old December 21st, 2019, 09:31 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@Snowblaze @Lilyfur2

What was she to say? She was worried? Mad? Disappointed? She looked at Eaglepaw. "Of course I'm not okay! I thought we were becoming warriors together! Before I know it, you'll be mooning over another she-cat!" She stood, ears flicking and blue eyes wide and blazing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
@Lilyfur2

"Whoa! Slow down!" he mewed, alarmed. His ears flattened against his head as he took a step back. Did she not trust Eagleflower? Surely their bond was stronger than this, he didnt expect them to snap this soon after the ceremony. "Even you know he's a few moons older than you!" Perhaps he was wrong to intrude, but he could see where Dreampaw was coming from. Snowpaw shook his fur and sighed.

Mates.

@BILL. @Nebby @Snowblaze

Eagleflower opened his maw, eyes wide. He looked with concern at Dreampaw. "I-" He stopped mid-sentence as Lionstar jumped from the Streamstone. He opened his mouth to reply, but shook his head. It was for the best.
"Yes sir."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old December 22nd, 2019, 02:32 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Snowpaw bared his teeth and turned on Dreampaw. Did she really just say that? "You know what? I will leave you alone!" he took a step forward, tail lashing. "Ever since we were kits I had stood by you, I put up with this lump of fur for you, I actually thought I cared for you!" he chuckled quietly, staring into her eyes. "And to think we were really littermates? Did you know? Or were you hiding more secrets from me? How do you think it felt to discover my father was a kittypet?!" A violent cough gripped him, and he felt a leg give way. Not again. Not now.
It quickly settled, allowing him to stand up again. "Im surprised you'd just submit like that, Eaglefeather." I thought Dreampaw had chosen a courageous warrior, not a coward.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old December 22nd, 2019, 12:53 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstar bounded onto the Streamstone, eyes blazing as his voice shattered the silence of the clearing.

"All those old enough to swim gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

He was ready for this. It was time they kicked some of the trash out of RiverClan.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 22nd, 2019, 01:01 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Cobaltshade padded over to the Streamstone as Lionstar yowled for everyone to join, unsure if she was surprised to see him calling a clan meeting or not. Lionstar had to have been the most active leader in terms of clan meetings, that she's seen in her life time. It didn't particularly matter of course, she would make it to everyone she could and listen to what had to be said. It could be ceremonies, it could be important clan news, either way it was important and needed to be heard. Seated near the front, she turned her head upwards, eyes focused on the yellow tabby, waiting for him to start speaking.

--

Yarrowpounce edged over with a small flick of his ear, head lowered in his usual fashion. He only hoped that this was just another ceremony meeting, or at the very least had nothing to do with him. He didn't like the idea of being called out in front of all the clan, having all of those eyes on you, watching your every move. Maybe this meeting wouldn't even last long and he could go back to enjoying his meal.

--

Grouseheart padded out of the elders den with a small yawn, taking his seat at the back of the gathering crowd, eyes glimmering with curiosity. He hoped it was another ceremonies meeting, he loved seeing the young cats get excited about their new names. Or maybe another elder would be joining him and the others in the elder's den, he wouldn't mind seeing a new face in there.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 22nd, 2019, 01:02 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @tutler ]

She had to bite her tongue to not snap at the apprentice for her words. The scarred she-cat watched from the side of the den, her tail curled neatly over her paws, waiting for the discussion to end. Her expression was blank, though she mentally snickered at the snarky apprentice being called out for her behavior. Once she was addressed, Stoatdance stood and nodded, padding closer to Spiderpaw and keeping a close eye on her. "Come on, we are going to wait for the Clan meeting to be called," she ordered, nudging the apprentice's side and leading her out of the den.
What is Lionstar going to do? she thought, her ears perking as she sat below the Streamstone, head turned to keep her full attention on Spiderpaw. "Sit and wait. I'm sure you can be obedient enough to follow that simple order," Stoatdance stated, a smirk twitching at her lips. Whatever he does, it will most likely be of the intensity that she deserves for a punishment, given what he said about her. This may be her only experience with the apprentice, but Stoatdance presumed that she had caused trouble before, be it with her actions or her smartass words.
As Lionstar hopped onto the Streamstone and called the Clan meeting, she looked up and flicked her tail. All of her attention was now on him, curious as to what his chosen punishment will be.
Old December 22nd, 2019, 01:59 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

wormpaw stood up from his comfortable spot and padded over to the streamstone. ah, what was it this time..? he was always a bit iffy to attend meetings, watching from the corner proved to be the best method. the tom sat down, shifting his position to be more comfortable. he lift his head, gazing at his leader with eyes full of thoughts. the young apprentice tried to keep his posture but wormpaw's paws tingled with dread. he hunch over, unsheathing and sheathing his claws to dig into the soft dirt.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 22nd, 2019, 03:45 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Blazepaw padded out of the apprentice's den, trying to keep a neutral expression on his face as he sat down at the edge of the gathering cats. He spotted Spiderpaw with Stoatdance, sitting just outside of Lionstar's den, and he quickly averted his gaze, flattening his ears and keeping his eyes focused on Lionstar awaiting the rest of the clan to come and join the meeting. This feels like such betrayal. But, while he did feel terrible about what he was choosing to do, he knew he'd never be able to survive outside of Riverclan in this weather. Plus, he was still weak from his "dip" in the river, and probably developing some sort of cold, with the sneezing he'd been doing. So, with a great deal of effort, Blazepaw kept his head up and his face neutral as he awaited for the inevitable announcement to come.
---

Bunnypaw padded towards the Streamstone at Lionstar's call, fluffy tail curling neatly around his paws as he sat down, pale green eyes focused questioningly on the leader. He could never know what Lionstar was going to announce, it seemed like there was a new thing every day.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 22nd, 2019, 03:50 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

At Lionstar's call Riverpaw joined the already growing crowd of cats. Her dark blue gaze swiftly sweeping over her Clanmates. She really should talk to a few of them. Yet that thought still frightened her. The little apprentice, despite being warrior aged, still barely knew any of her Clanmates. All her family was gone, unless you counted Frozenpaw but her brother wasn't around often. Eagleflight was around he was even the new deputy, or second deputy. That kind of scared her, being the deputies apprentice was pressuring. But he was nice.
~*~

Frozenpaw starched, letting out a yawn. He decided to join the meeting that was being held despite having no idea what it was about. He normally didn't attend these things. But he had nothing going on. Looking over the crowd with his icy gaze the large tom's eyes fell on his sister. He smiled at her but she just looked away and hung her head. Was she still mad? He had tried to make it up to her and was even training with his strange little mentor Dirtfur. He'd make it up to her somehow. He missed picking on her and keeping her safe.
With a sigh the large white tom sat down and looked at the golden leader. What was up today?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 22nd, 2019, 04:16 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

As she was guiding the new queen to her new home where she can nest and have a well rest from her journey, a loud squeal rang in her ears. For a split second, the warrior forgot about Palekit and spun around to see the little rascal clinging onto edge of the streamstone. "Oh my Stars!" she shouted, dashing toward the kit with a prayer he doesn't fall and hurt himself. Sugarapple reached up, grabbing Palekit by his scruff. "Got you!" Taking a step forward, her one hind leg went off balance, collapsing down with him still in her jaws safe. Letting go of the kit now that he's safely on the ground out of dangers way she huffed. "That was dangerous, little one. You ain't big 'nough for you to be climbing up the Streamstone," her voice was gentle yet stern. It took some time to get up on all three paws again and sat down. "Maybe you should make some kit friends. They will be your family till the end after all."
@hxneysuckle

Last edited by tye; December 22nd, 2019 at 04:17 PM.