Closed Thread

Old December 17th, 2021, 03:08 PM
Trans, Ace, and Gay. (:

My Mood: Cool
Default Re: December Gathering

Wolftiger padded up to the gathering
Old December 17th, 2021, 03:28 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

~Swirlpaw~

Did she realy have to go to the gathering? And there was a TRUCE! She looked around the clearing wanting to rip the pelts of of all the non Shadowclan cats out there.
but she didnt because Dawntar would probably disaprove at doing that at a gathering. Well she might rip anyones pelt of if they tried to talk to her and where from another clan.

She did not want to talk with a cat from another clan. There was nothing to talk about with them. But, there was alot to fight about with them. Why did they even have to be here? All she wanted to do was to fight.

She sat at the edge of the beach not wanting her scent to mingle with the other clans. Hmph Shadowclan was not low enough to be talking to the other clans. Shadowclan was very oviously the best clan! It was in times like those, that she wondered why Shadowclan didnt rule the whole forest. Whatever the others thought, they should rule the forest.

She hoped the leaders would start talking soon so she could get out of here. She didn't even want to hear the news from the other clans realy. She didn't want to be here with the stinking stench of the other clans sitting in her fur. Especaly Windclan. Why couldnt they just rip those rabbits fur of right there!

She sat there trying to block the chitter-chatter of the clans out of her ears. She assumed it was all boring anyway, much like to other clans. Shadowclan was the strongest, bravest, and best at fighting and tactical striking. What did the other clans even have! Windclan was a group of rabbits and even though they where the fastest, why did speed matter!

Speed was for running away! Riverclan where fish that where always spoiled with thier fishing to feed them. Thunderclan where realy just sqiuerells! What did it matter that they could climb! They knew how to do that so they could hide like the cowards they where!

[Open] [Also this is my longest rp post ever!]

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)

Last edited by Courage; December 17th, 2021 at 03:29 PM.
Old December 17th, 2021, 06:16 PM
rawr

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post

Usually, Silentfeather didn't attend Gatherings. They stressed her out, and she wasn't the biggest fan of the aggression that she was faced with whenever she stood here. Being called a bunny wasn't something she was okay with, not a fond nickname at all, really. But, what could one do? Just let the other Clans fester in their immaturity and child-like insults. Fine by her, she only saw these cats once every couple moons, if she was lucky once every couple seasons, since she usually volunteered for hunting patrols as of late. Having her pelt hung on Dawnstar's den wall and her corpse rotting away on the border wasn't exactly something she looked forward to.

As she padded to the Seastones, even thought she had seen the sight multiple times in her youth, it felt unfamiliar. Strange. Foreign, if you would. Inhaling shakily, she looked around for someone to sit by. Duskfire! She hadn't seen her brother come down here. Trotting up beside him, she noticed how angry and cold he looked. A soft trill rumble din her throat as she licked his cheek in greeting. ''I'll keep you warm if you keep me warm.'' She offered, pressing against him. Usually, he didn't snap at her. He was overall the supreme grumpy-pants of the world, but she couldn't remember the last time he yelled at her.

Well... she could. But it was a long time ago.

Duskfire

He squinted as he felt his cheek being given a quick grooming as he turned and saw his sister. Her eyes seemed bright, only having hints of unknown wanderings as he looked at her. "Agreed." He stated, smiling at her and pressing himself against her as she had him. He gave an attempt at a steady sigh and glanced at her. "So, how are you?" He asked, his breath visible in the dark air. It rather disturbed him, actually. Things that normally cannot be seen, were visible in times of gloom. The days were much shorter, for he always woke to dark, having some light in the day, then back to dark. His mind flicked about, the word "dark" repeating in just about every sentence. His past somehow, in ways he knew, related to dark times. The present was rather disturbing as well. Shadowclan... His mind snagged on that rather sharp edge. Were being called by our prey now. Our prey! I would no issues in calling them lizards, snakes, maybe even frogs. He thought, pleased with his ideas.

He looked back at his sister, smiling at her once again, grateful she was willing to be by his side. He may have not have been the greatest brother back then, but he acknowledges his faults, and is willing to make up for them every moment he had with his family. Well, not for his mother and father, defiantly not Blackriver, but, it was close enough for him.
Old December 17th, 2021, 06:58 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar, excluding the obvious shadow menace, dipped her head to each arriving leader. As Kestrelstar started the announcements off, Twilightstar ears perked with interest as she heard a name she recognized. Bubblebreeze, the Thunderclan warrior was getting scolded by another warrior followed by the ThunderClan deputy. Twilightstar had kind of been hoping that this Bubblebreeze character had been an exiled member of ThunderClan. But apparently, she was a trouble maker, hopefully, she could get that problem nipped in the bud before it bloomed into a full-on disaster.

She didn't listen to every little detail that Kestrelstar had to share, but did note the additional warriors and the new medicine cat apprentice. Twilightstar regretted not urging Peachfrost to take an apprentice of her own. But, then again, it wasn't in Twilightstar's nature to force such a thing like an apprentice on her cats when they weren't ready for one. But if she had been a bit more forceful WindClan wouldn't be stuck without a medicine cat again so soon after their last one had to step down.

Twilightstar cast her eye down at her paws briefly while fluffing up her pelt against a cold breeze wind that drifted by. After Kestrelstar stepped back, she got up and replaced him with some reluctance in her step due to the cold. Despite living in a treeless moorland, the WindClan leader would never get used to the frigid season.

"WindClan suffered from a terrible bout of weather last moon. The winds were so bad we could barely leave our camp let alone cross the moor to reach the Seastones. The weather has calmed since then, and WindClan is recovering." Twilightstar left it at that not even bothering to go into details about how their prey was running. It was leafbare, everyone prey would be running a little rough regardless of what a leader had to say to save face. Twilightstar wasn't going to bother jumping into how they had to rebuild their camp, the number of missing cats, or Peachfrost. Maybe next gathering, or maybe after they located their new medicine cat.

The lack of ridicule from Dawnstar this gathering made Twilightstar assume the molly's mind was elsewhere, which should have been good but only made Twilightstar's worries shoot sky high. She hoped that whatever had the other leader preoccupied it stayed solo ShadowClan related.

"WindClan's has a number of new apprentices, Leechpaw, Lionpaw, Beastpaw, Dewpaw, Streampaw, and Speckledpaw have all starting their warrior training," Twilightstar announced proudly, though deflated seconds later. WindClan's lost a few apprentices since their ceremonies, but she was sure they'd turn up along with the other missing cats sooner or later.

"The wind also blew in a few new faces into WindClan, one of them being Rabbit, an upbeat youngster whose grandfather had served in WindClan at one point in his life. Rabbit came seeking WindClan out and I've allowed her to join as Rabbitpaw." She meowed, almost forgetting about the outsiders that had shown up in WindClan. She had to finish talking to a few of them and deciding what they were planning to do with themselves.

"Softleaf, a former warrior of WindClan who had gone missing recently returned. He left WindClan out of cowardice and fear. He came back, begging for forgiveness, and after speaking to my clan. He was given a chance to redeem himself after being demoted to an apprentice for breaking his warrior oath to WindClan. Bravewind, his mentor, informed me that he was killed while hunting by a rouge. He was buried among his clanmates." Twilightstar had been thinking about returning the tom's warrior rank to him but didn't want to go over her clan's thoughts on whether the tom deserved to be renamed or not so had left him as Softpaw.

"That is all from WindClan." The WindClan leader stepped away from the front of the stones, but a piercing stare at Aspenstar as she stepped back. "When this meeting is over, Aspenstar, this is something I'd like to discuss with you." She kept her voice light and respectful, leaving it at that as she took her seat.

@Undertaker @poppy.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 17th, 2021, 07:04 PM
JamesMcavoydeservesaOscar

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Mistletoe
Aspenleaf nodded. “I’m sure she will be.” She brightened up a little as she cheered the new names of the newer RiverClan warriors and apprentices. She cheered for the new WindClan cats as well, yet softer.

Aspenleaf Finder: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=39164
Old December 17th, 2021, 07:49 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroissantKitty View Post
@Mistletoe
Aspenleaf nodded. “I’m sure she will be.” She brightened up a little as she cheered the new names of the newer RiverClan warriors and apprentices. She cheered for the new WindClan cats as well, yet softer.
~Mallardstep~

The black tom cheered alongside the Riverclan molly. He was glad that she seemed to have brighten up. Whether or not it was because of his comment.

“By the way I don’t know your name.” He whispered. Is it rude to talk during a gathering? Oh well too late now.

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old December 17th, 2021, 08:30 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

||Openish||

--Slatefrost of Windclan--

Slatefrost listened intently as first, Kestrelstar spoke, then his own leader. He nodded along as Twilightstar announced Windclan's happenings, smiling a bit when his daughter was mentioned. She was an apprentice now. He was so proud of her.

Slatefrost shivered again, wondering what the leaders would discuss this time. It was cold, and that was bound to make some cats more grumpy than usual. He worried a but about the safety of his fellow Clanmates, but he had faith they could handle themselves, what with the windstorm and all.

Slatefrost looked up at the big stones. Once the gathering was over, he couldn't wait to return to the nice, warm, warrior's den. Slatefrost sighed softly, shifting his position on the ground. What would this Gathering bring?

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•

Last edited by Brightlight; December 17th, 2021 at 08:31 PM.
Old December 17th, 2021, 11:07 PM
JamesMcavoydeservesaOscar

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Mistletoe
“Oh, I suppose you don’t.” Aspenleaf murmered with slight embarrassment. “I’m Aspenleaf, RiverClan warrior, obviously.” She paused to see if any of the leaders were saying anything before adding “What’s your name?”

Aspenleaf Finder: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=39164
Old December 18th, 2021, 12:25 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Smokepaw fidgeted with his paws with his ears were perked listening to the leaders every word. Trying not to get distracted by other vioces of the cats around him as he wanted to know how the other clans were as well as his own as he doesn't pay much attention in camp.
Old December 18th, 2021, 08:54 AM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroissantKitty View Post
@Mistletoe
“Oh, I suppose you don’t.” Aspenleaf murmered with slight embarrassment. “I’m Aspenleaf, RiverClan warrior, obviously.” She paused to see if any of the leaders were saying anything before adding “What’s your name?”
~Mallardstep~

Aspenleaf, huh? What was an aspen? A kind of tree? He couldn’t remember. He sat for a heartbeat looking confused as he tried to figure it out. Maybe it’s a Riverclan thing. Aspenleaf was a nice name, he supposed. Even if it was a little confusing for him.

“I’m Mallardstep. From Thunderclan.” I guess if she’s saying her clan I should say mine too.

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Closed Thread