Today 12:59 AM

Old April 14th, 2018, 06:32 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis View Post

Windygale stepped out of the camp, a smile on his face. His gaze sought out his apprentice, who seemed to be impatiently waiting for him. The warrior padded up to Chestnutpaw, nodding in the direction of the forest. “So,” he started, his fluffy tail disturbing leaves on he ground. “Time to see ShadowClan territory. Are you ready?”
Chestnutpaw's eyes lit up when he finally saw his mentor, and he hopped up on all fours. He seemed to be even more eager when Windygale mentioned seeing the territory, and he quickly nodded. "Like exploring!" He squeaked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
"Not really, I kind of just want to enjoy the afternoon," Cloudheart admitted, flicking his tail. "So... what have you been up to these past few days? I haven't seen you that much at night." The tom tilted his head, expecting a nonsense answer but suspecting that something was going on.
Sunray froze when his brother started questioning him again, and he sighed. "Just... out," he responded vaguely. "It's not a big deal, bro. Come on." He shook his head and walked on. "What is a big deal, though, is how nosy you can be sometimes..."

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 14th, 2018, 08:50 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Chestnutpaw's eyes lit up when he finally saw his mentor, and he hopped up on all fours. He seemed to be even more eager when Windygale mentioned seeing the territory, and he quickly nodded. "Like exploring!" He squeaked.
"Yep! So you can tell your friends that you got to see the territory today!" Windygale purred. The tom smiled. "And," he added with a wink, "because the territory is pretty cool." He shook out his pelt and started toward the vast forest.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 15th, 2018, 12:18 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
(After this post)

Wildstrike rolled his eyes continuing the cycle, "Thanks Duskthorn I really mean it when I say I love you and you're a great brother." He purred trying to sound as sincere as possible despite his earlier eye roll. Wildstrike smiled at how giddy Duskthorn seemed to be to hold a kitten considering he thought his brother would be all uptight. "Thornkit's a tom-kit Duskthorn I thought you'd claw my eyes out if I named a she-cat after you." He chuckled ere letting out a loud cry when the most severe contraction to date happened. Then causing Lavenderkit and Thornkit to than themselves wail aloud the loud sound hurting their sensitive ears. "It'll be fine. It'll be fine- be fine..." Wildstrike weakly echoed deciding to repeat Duskthorn's sentiment. @Boba Fett @Broken Madness
Sliverscar began to pull the kits towards him and lay in front of Wildstrike, he begins to hum softly trying to calm the kits as he lays his head down between them. “ don’t cry.. don’t cry.. mommy is going to be fine.. you’ll have a new sibling... and we’ll be a happy family. We’ll watch you grow up... maybe have more kits...” he voice breaks a bit “ it’s going to be fine.. daddy is here.. and he’s never going to leave you.” He Says holding them close trying his best to hold in his cries
Old April 15th, 2018, 08:23 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

@Opal @Liekki @Broken Madness

Treestep took most of the time his family was arguing to steady his breathing and think. He had been there with Lilybreeze when she was kitting, how could he help Wildstrike? Treestep padded up to his kitting brother and awkwardly placed his paws on his flank. "You need to push Wildstrike. If the kit doesn't come out now, itll die," He mewed, his jaw set with determination. "You can do it Wildstrike. And afterwards you can admire your kitties," At this point Treestep didn't even care that he was sitting in a pool of Wildstrikes blood. All he wanted to do was save his brother and his niece or nephew.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 15th, 2018, 04:58 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sliverscar began to pull the kits towards him and lay in front of Wildstrike, he begins to hum softly trying to calm the kits as he lays his head down between them. “ don’t cry.. don’t cry.. mommy is going to be fine.. you’ll have a new sibling... and we’ll be a happy family. We’ll watch you grow up... maybe have more kits...” he voice breaks a bit “ it’s going to be fine.. daddy is here.. and he’s never going to leave you.” He Says holding them close trying his best to hold in his cries
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
[SIZE="2" @Opal @Liekki @Broken Madness

Treestep took most of the time his family was arguing to steady his breathing and think. He had been there with Lilybreeze when she was kitting, how could he help Wildstrike? Treestep padded up to his kitting brother and awkwardly placed his paws on his flank. "You need to push Wildstrike. If the kit doesn't come out now, itll die," He mewed, his jaw set with determination. "You can do it Wildstrike. And afterwards you can admire your kitties," At this point Treestep didn't even care that he was sitting in a pool of Wildstrikes blood. All he wanted to do was save his brother and his niece or nephew.[/SIZE]
Duskthorn glanced between the two other panicking toms and realized that they were... well... all toms. He never thought he would see the day when a bunch of toms were gathered around another tom that was giving birth. But it was happening right in front of him, and his brother's life was at stake. He sat down and rubbed his head with his paw.'Why is this happening? Why does life always have to bee so cruel?' he contemplated, glancing up atWildstrike again. He nudged Thornkit and picked him up, setting him in front of Silverscar. "That's your son... Thornkit. I-I... Treestep and I are uncles and now you're a father," he stated matter-of-factly. He thought Silverscar would appreciate seeing all of his children, or the ones that were alive, anyway. Duskthorn looked back up at Wildstrike, "Wildstrike, you're going to be fine, right? You... you feel fine, right? You're going to be okay...?" His eyes were wide and watery, his questions almost pleads. @Opal
Old April 15th, 2018, 05:14 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Nightshade acknowledged Brokencreek's frustration with a flick of her ear, looking over at him. "I decided to go out hunting. Without a deputy to organize patrols, it seems as if we need to figure it out ourselves... I suppose Goldenstar is too busy to keep the clan in line." She hummed gently, once more making an offhand comment about the state the clan was in at the moment. She looked over at her lizard, which now seemed pitiful; they would need a lot more than a lizard and a frog to keep the clan fed. "In fact," She continued, rolling her gaze back over to Brokencreek. "I remember coming across a cat indulging in fish back in the clearing rather than eating something more respectable. If we're having to rely on fattening foods like fish to keep us fed..." She trailed off, letting out a sigh. "Oh, never mind. I'm rambling again." She picked up her lizard. "Would you like to hunt with me?" She asked, flicking her ears up and focusing her gaze on Brokencreek. "Perhaps we can catch more prey together."
Nightshade's words had the desired effect; Brokencreek's crooked tail lashed in disgust as the thought of eating fish--fish, of all things--flitted through his mind. What kind of cat would willingly eat RiverClan food? Shuddering, he shook the feeling of slimy scales off his tongue. "Sure!" he replied, hating the unnatural chipperness in his voice. He could tolerate hunting with a partner for a while. With a prideful arch in his spine, he led the way deeper into the territory.

As Brokencreek dropped into a crouch, eyeing a shiver in the bushes, his mind wandered. I remember why I hate hunting with other cats now, he thought gruffly. His crooked tail brushed a twig, sending a vole scurrying from its hiding place. Great. He sighed and sat up. "So," he said awkwardly. "Do you know any... better locations for prey... maybe?"
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old April 15th, 2018, 05:38 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Duskthorn glanced between the two other panicking toms and realized that they were... well... all toms. He never thought he would see the day when a bunch of toms were gathered around another tom that was giving birth. But it was happening right in front of him, and his brother's life was at stake. He sat down and rubbed his head with his paw.'Why is this happening? Why does life always have to bee so cruel?' he contemplated, glancing up atWildstrike again. He nudged Thornkit and picked him up, setting him in front of Silverscar. "That's your son... Thornkit. I-I... Treestep and I are uncles and now you're a father," he stated matter-of-factly. He thought Silverscar would appreciate seeing all of his children, or the ones that were alive, anyway. Duskthorn looked back up at Wildstrike, "Wildstrike, you're going to be fine, right? You... you feel fine, right? You're going to be okay...?" His eyes were wide and watery, his questions almost pleads. @Opal
Wildstrike let out a whine as a contraction hit taking a quick gasp of air before puffing his cheeks out, his pelt severely dampened by sweat and definitely not in the situation he thought he'd be in when he had woken up in morning. "You two already were uncles before this...Duskthorn...to Greyfrost's kits." He explained taking a moment to quickly bow his head and take a few laps of water, "But that moment you held Thornkit was still absolutely adorable~ Who would have thought... that you of all cats would get mushy over a fluffy kitten." Wildstrike cooed giving Duskthorn a weary smile. "I-I don't know Duskthorn this k-k-kitten is breech so it kind of splits my and my kitten's chances of survival in...half." He whispered trying to keep the most optimistic voice he could muster as he prepared his body one last time to push.

...(After birth time skip)...

Wildstrike stifled a cry telling himself no matter what he wasn't going to cry. This wasn't sad he tried to reason this was great! Now no matter what his kitten would be safe and sound in StarClan never to worry about hunger or pain or sadness of any sort! But it wasn't fair another part of his mind whisper, it wasn't fair that his adorable little ginger kitten would never get to feel the sensation of life or anything that entailed. "Sunkit, his name will be Sunkit." Wildstrike murmured matter of factly feeling a few tears pickle his eyes, "Unless you guys think that's a dungy name then you can change...he's dead anyway so it doesn't matter." He mumbled feeling his all but broken body tremble in the winds. He then pushed the kitten away like a discarded piece of prey as he stared a the even greater sum of blood he had lost in the kitting process with the kitten being breeched and all. @Boba Fett@Broken Madness;
Old April 15th, 2018, 05:54 PM

Quote:
-condensed- (time skip)
Wildstrike stifled a cry telling himself no matter what he wasn't going to cry. This wasn't sad he tried to reason this was great! Now no matter what his kitten would be safe and sound in StarClan never to worry about hunger or pain or sadness of any sort! But it wasn't fair another part of his mind whisper, it wasn't fair that his adorable little ginger kitten would never get to feel the sensation of life or anything that entailed. "Sunkit, his name will be Sunkit." Wildstrike murmured matter of factly feeling a few tears pickle his eyes, "Unless you guys think that's a dungy name then you can change...he's dead anyway so it doesn't matter." He mumbled feeling his all but broken body tremble in the winds. He then pushed the kitten away like a discarded piece of prey as he stared a the even greater sum of blood he had lost in the kitting process with the kitten being breeched and all. @Boba Fett @Broken Madness
Duskthorn cringed and looked at the dead kit longingly. He never knew kitting would be so sad, but it was better for them to be gone before he got attached to them, only for them to die. "Sunkit is a proper name for a kit who will always be in StarClan," he said gently, looking at the dead ginger kit. IT took him a lot to say this, considering his lack of belief in StarClan. If it existed, he wouldn't be standing here as a biologically female tom that wasn't protected when he was bullied as an apprentice. "Don't talk like that, Wildstrike. You should respect your dead kit, after all, it is your kin no matter what." He looked at the new pool of blood, this one even bigger than before, "T-that doesn't look good." The tom looked at Silvercar and Treestep, hoping they knew what to do. Putting leaves up against his brother's body had been proved ineffective, so he had no more ideas. @Boba Fett @Broken Madness
Old April 15th, 2018, 06:17 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Duskthorn cringed and looked at the dead kit longingly. He never knew kitting would be so sad, but it was better for them to be gone before he got attached to them, only for them to die. "Sunkit is a proper name for a kit who will always be in StarClan," he said gently, looking at the dead ginger kit. IT took him a lot to say this, considering his lack of belief in StarClan. If it existed, he wouldn't be standing here as a biologically female tom that wasn't protected when he was bullied as an apprentice. "Don't talk like that, Wildstrike. You should respect your dead kit, after all, it is your kin no matter what." He looked at the new pool of blood, this one even bigger than before, "T-that doesn't look good." The tom looked at Silvercar and Treestep, hoping they knew what to do. Putting leaves up against his brother's body had been proved ineffective, so he had no more ideas. @Boba Fett @Broken Madness
Wildstrike let out a whimper, "Thanks. Too bad, he'll never actually see the real sun." He sniffled being too drained to actually hold in his emotions properly, "B-B-BB-b-but Duskthorn he's dead because of me I s-s-shouldn't be allowed anywhere near him! If I would have carried him right he would be shrieking and ww-w-wailing and be able to cuddle up next to his brothers and sister!" Wildstrike blubbered being the usual ugly crier that he was as he got increaslly more upset. "No, it looks great! At this rate, I'll be in the dark forest by sun-down!" He squalled emotionally broken from Fawnkit and now Sunkit being stillborn and now being faced with his own inevitable death. "Duskthorn I just w-w-want to die! That way I can finally be with cats as stupid and horrible as me!" Wildstrike keened beginning to hyperventilate as he grabbed and basically threw Sunkit into Duskthorn's paws. @Boba Fett @Broken Madness
Old April 15th, 2018, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Wildstrike let out a whimper, "Thanks. Too bad, he'll never actually see the real sun." He sniffled being too drained to actually hold in his emotions properly, "B-B-BB-b-but Duskthorn he's dead because of me I s-s-shouldn't be allowed anywhere near him! If I would have carried him right he would be shrieking and ww-w-wailing and be able to cuddle up next to his brothers and sister!" Wildstrike blubbered being the usual ugly crier that he was as he got increaslly more upset. "No, it looks great! At this rate, I'll be in the dark forest by sun-down!" He squalled emotionally broken from Fawnkit and now Sunkit being stillborn and now being faced with his own inevitable death. "Duskthorn I just w-w-want to die! That way I can finally be with cats as stupid and horrible as me!" Wildstrike keened beginning to hyperventilate as he grabbed and basically threw Sunkit into Duskthorn's paws. @Boba Fett @Broken Madness
Duskthorn frowned and said sarcastically, "oh yeah. If you had kitted him correctly he would be magically brought back to life. What's next, you sprout wings like a bird and fly away? There's nothing you could've done about that, Wildstrike." He shook his head and sighed, staring at Wildstrike. He took Sunkit into his paws, feeling nauseous. It was laying in a position that he had only seen with prey, but a little kit awkwardly bent over like that, it's little body lifeless... it would haunt him forever. "You know, you could stop just thinking about yourself right now. I know you're not feeling well but... don't you think you have cats that care about you? Saying you want to die is equivalent to saying you want to throw your family into grief and despair. It's like saying you want your kits to only grow up with Silverscar, leaving them to wish they could have at least gotten to know you. If you don't want to survive for yourself, don't you want to survive for us?" he said quietly, setting Sunkit down. His stomach flipped upside down and he looked up at Wildstrike. Duskthorn couldn't the sight of Sunkit, the young body of a kit that had glossy eyes and flopped over whenever it was moved. @Broken Madness @Boba Fett