Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM

Old December 25th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Duskflight How would you like to start Cormorantstone and Rosethorn's battle?
•●•
Rosethorn watched with utter horror as Shineflower joined in with the taunts, her eyes widening in response. Despite the conversation the two mollies just had, Shineflower seemed more than eager to start a fight between the two patrols. The feline was rooted to the spot as she watched Rosebelly surge forward, claws outstretched and aimed for Shineflower who wasn't moving. The collision sent blood and fur flying into the air, and the sight was enough to snap the shy molly out of her trance-like state. The feline had been right. There would be a battle. Rosethorn took up a defensive stance, keeping her body low to the ground and her claws sliding into the soil beneath her paws. She shifted her weight to one side anxiously, expecting that someone would attack her. She focused her gaze on an intimidating molly a few feet in front of her, her blue eyes widening. She tried for an intimidating hiss and much to her dismay is sounded aggressive and angry, like she wanted a fight rather than trying to avoid it.

@Beau @NightWarrior4Life @Constellation @Duskflight @Spiraling Snow @Roledolf
{Cormorantstone will probably attack first, and hard because all of the taunting really riles her up and then she'll misunderstand the hiss into one being ready for battle c:}

With all of the insults flying, the grey tabby could feel the anger in herself bubbling up like bile in her throat, her fur standing on end and her claws flexing into the dirt below. She spat obscenities and insults back at the Windclan patrol, feeling herself beginning to lose control with every waking second. They were pushing her to that edge that she wouldn't come back from until she was either dead or the fighting itself had stopped. And in the moment, it didn't even matter.
They were insulting her clan, her clanmates, and they seemed so cocky about it, as if they expected to get away with saying things like that. No. Not in Cormorantstone's world. But surprisingly enough, she wasn't the first one to leap over the border and attack, the first one was her clanmate Rosebelly. That's what sent her into a rage, seeing her clanmates blood flying as she locked into a battle with the very Windclan cat that seemed to start it all.
Cormorantstone stood in front of a smaller molly, who had lowered herself to the ground and slid out her claws, almost seeming like she was about to attack. And when that Windclan molly hissed, the bulky Thunderclan molly nearly roared in rage, lunging forward and drawing her paw back, swinging for a heavy pawstrike aimed at Rosethorn's head, claws unsheathed and gleaming in the sun.

@Beau | @Constellation | @Roledolf | @Panic! (at the Disco) | @NightWarrior4Life | @Spiraling Snow | @Rubinaito

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; December 25th, 2017 at 08:56 PM.
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:09 AM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{Cormorantstone will probably attack first, and hard because all of the taunting really riles her up and then she'll misunderstand the hiss into one being ready for battle c:}

With all of the insults flying, the grey tabby could feel the anger in herself bubbling up like bile in her throat, her fur standing on end and her claws flexing into the dirt below. She spat obscenities and insults back at the Windclan patrol, feeling herself beginning to lose control with every waking second. They were pushing her to that edge that she wouldn't come back from until she was either dead or the fighting itself had stopped. And in the moment, it didn't even matter.
They were insulting her clan, her clanmates, and they seemed so cocky about it, as if they expected to get away with saying things like that. No. Not in Cormorantstone's world. But surprisingly enough, she wasn't the first one to leap over the border and attack, the first one was her clanmate Rosebelly. That's what sent her into a rage, seeing her clanmates blood flying as she locked into a battle with the very Windclan cat that seemed to start it all.
Cormorantstone stood in front of a smaller molly, who had lowered herself to the ground and slid out her claws, almost seeming like she was about to attack. And when that Windclan molly hissed, the bulky Thunderclan molly nearly roared in rage, lunging forward and drawing her paw back, swinging for a heavy pawstrike aimed at Rosethorn's head, claws unsheathed and gleaming in the sun.

@Beau | @Constellation | @Roledolf | @Panic! (at the Disco) | @NightWarrior4Life | @Spiraling Snow | @Rubinaito
Rosethorn didn't even have time to blink as the ThunderClan female lunged towards her with her claws outstretched and ready to strike. As to be expected with her limited exposure to fighting and only the training of a hunter, Rosethorn didn't react quickly enough to dodge the blow and thus Cormorantstone's attack succeeded, the claws barely missing her eye as they raked down her face. The molly let out a short gasp of shock and reared back a second too late. The damage was done, and she was already bleeding. Rosethorn felt slightly dizzy, her vision blurred at the edges tinged red with anger. The feline bit down gently on her tongue to try and snap herself out of the daze she was in. Time seemed to slow down as she analyzed the situation. I'm much smaller than her... Probably a little quicker too, albeit weaker. If I can at least show that I'm capable of holding my ground, I might survive. Rosethorn grimaced. Oh, who am I kidding? I'm not even able to fight properly. Blazingstar will hate me if I play dirty like the Syndicate taught me to... She focused her blue pools on the molly in front of her, frowning thoughtfully. Perhaps if I can get her angry enough, I can get the upper paw. Of course, Rosethorn wasn't sure how that would be able to help but she was at least willing to try. The molly was bigger and stronger, and Rosethorn was smaller and quicker; she'd have to use her wits to bring down her opponent, otherwise, she was likely to lose this battle and possibly her life.

Rosethorn took up a defensive stance, raising her head up high and smiling crookedly at the ThunderClan warrior. From how Cormorantstone was acting, she could guess that insults were more likely to get to her than actual attacks (which contributed to her current plan). The feline smiled smugly and chuckled softly under her breath, doing her best to make herself seem as villainous as possible. "How brutish and disgraceful to attack a much smaller cat. Of course, I wouldn't expect anything else from a dirty, tree-climbing, mouse-brained ThunderClanner." She taunted, her stomach twisting with self-disgust all the while. I can't believe I'm letting myself do this. It's no better than them, after all. She raised a paw to her chest, smirking up at the larger molly, trying her best to look malicious. "You all are quite idiotic, I'd say. Your brash actions are simply what I'd expect from any ThunderClan cat incapable of conversation." Rosethorn took that very opportunity to launch towards the opposing feline, her claws outstretched and her paws aimed right for her left shoulder, praying to StarClan that her words had been enough to take her opponent off guard long enough to land a blow on Cormorantstone.
Old December 26th, 2017, 04:17 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Hackles raised and teeth bared in a menacing grin, Kestrelpaw raised her head proudly as she saw another cat approaching the border. The stench of WindClan growing stronger in her nose, her eyes flashing angrily. That was before she recognized him. Kestrelpaw's claws had been on the verge of unsheathing, her vocal cords tensed, ready to yell out a warning, before she stopped. Her fur flattened, though still somewhat windblown, she no longer looked aggressive. Instead of being a menacing snarl, her mouth twisted somewhat awkwardly into a more welcoming smile - despite her mind screaming nonono at her over and over again as quickly as possible. And her claws sheathed once more, covered up by the soft sandy fur of her paws. Her vocal cords relaxed, and she was even almost able to purr.

Yes... purr! Kestrelpaw knew what she was doing right now was considered bad. WindClan and ThunderClan were enemies, but that didn't change the fact that since Jaypaw had once been a ThunderClan cat, he always would be. He would never turn against old clanmates, would he? She didn't think so. Being in WindClan, he might not have too much of a choice, however. Chances were he would choose loyalty to his new Clan, his new home, and Kestrelpaw might be disappointed - but she would understand. She would remain forever loyal to ThunderClan, but if there was a reason that she decided to leave her home, she would likely change her loyalty to that of her new family and home. Kestrelpaw couldn't see that ever happening though, so she decided to leave well enough alone as far as her thoughts went. "Jaypaw, good to see you!" She mewed back, taking a couple of steps closer to the border. Her whiskers twitched as she nearly set a single paw over - even though she trusted that Jaypaw wouldn't think she was about to attack, she still didn't want her scent on WindClan territory. She still didn't want WindClan scent on her.

Sometimes she wished that he was still a part of ThunderClan, they needed every warrior they could get for the upcoming battle, but at least he wouldn't be fighting against former clanmates... she hoped. She was still wondering whether or not he would take his new Clan's side in the battle, or if he wouldn't fight at all. Perhaps he wouldn't be ready. Kestrelpaw herself would be a warrior soon, and would have already were it not for the wounds inflicted by WindClan and Dusk Syndicate cats. It was just another reason for her to dislike the rabbit-chasers, and another reason for them to fight. This needed to be settled once and for all. "How are you, how are things in WindClan?" The apprentice asked with a friendly smile. She really wasn't trying to spy... right now, she was just making friendly conversation. It'd been a while since she'd seen Jaypaw and she was happy to talk to him.
Jaypaw's nose and ears both twitched, trying to detect any accompanying scent as he came to a stop in front of Kestrelpaw, only a pawstep away from the border. He wasn't about to let even a friend catch him off-guard; despite the bond that they shared, he wouldn't put it past an enemy Clan - especially with one where tensions were high - to set up an ambush. Plus, Snowstar seemed to be fond of stirring up drama, and capturing a WindClan apprentice, formerly of ThunderClan, would definitely do the trick. Once he realized that they were alone on the moorland, he let his muscles fully relax. "You too," he mewed, casting a friendly look her way, the yellow hues of his eyes melting into a warmer shade.

"Things are good, yes. Prey is still running well despite leaf-bare. The hares this year seem braver than the previous years," the apprentice joked, a chuckle rumbling in his chest. It was true; WindClan was doing relatively well despite the harsh leaf-bare season. Nothing particularly changed in the moorland when the seasons did as it did in the other Clan's territories. The wind picked up a pick, and rain was more prevalent, but it was nothing the fast-twitch muscled cats couldn't handle. "How about ThunderClan?" He didn't mean to pry, or to pick up intel to return to WindClan. Jaypaw truly wondered how his former Clan was doing. Did anyone back home miss him? Did they even notice he was gone? He had left right as he turned six moons old, so he doubted that he'd left an impact of any mark on a majority of the Clan. Still, those thoughts kept him up most nights.

The truth was, not a day went by where the gray tom didn't somewhat miss the forested Clan. It was where he made his first memories, where he had first learned to play fight. It was in the ThunderClan nursery where he learned the history of the Clans, and how they were now entering into an era of peace after being under the awful leadership of Ratnight. In a short span of time, however, it seemed the Clans were all on the brink of chaos with the looming battle. Blazingstar was stepping up patrols, as he was sure Snowstar was doing, and already ShadowClan and RiverClan had taken sides. How will I decide where my loyalties truly lie when the time comes? thought Jaypaw, forepaws flexing as nerves settled in. It was a thought that raced through his head everyday, though his ability to keep his composure came in handy, as his friendly expression betrayed none of what he was thinking as he watched Kestrelpaw.

Last edited by Mauve; December 26th, 2017 at 04:18 PM.
Old December 27th, 2017, 12:32 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
ShineFlower looked around for somewhere to flee but was interrupted as Rosebelly leaped and bowled her over. The two wrestled on the ground for a bit before ShineFlower kicked Rosebelly's stomach with her hind legs and pushed her off her. The grey warrior panicked as she felt hot blood trickle down her leg, most likely from her shoulder wound.
Rosebelly felt the wind get knocked from her as she was kicked into the air by her opponent. Rosebelly fell down, wheezing and struggling to stand back up. In her moment’s panick, Rosebelly strained to focus back on the swirling world around her. She almost didn’t notice the world explode around her with fighting warriors When she did focus and catch her breath, Rosebelly leaped to her feet and circled Shineflower. Menace gleaming in her eyes, Rosebelly swiped at her legs a few times, hoping to hit her target.

@Panic! (at the Disco) so you can jump in when you want
Old December 28th, 2017, 10:48 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

[QUOTE=Roledolf;446011]
Rosebelly felt the wind get knocked from her as she was kicked into the air by her opponent. Rosebelly fell down, wheezing and struggling to stand back up. In her moment’s panick, Rosebelly strained to focus back on the swirling world around her. She almost didn’t notice the world explode around her with fighting warriors When she did focus and catch her breath, Rosebelly leaped to her feet and circled Shineflower. Menace gleaming in her eyes, Rosebelly swiped at her legs a few times, hoping to hit her target.

(hhng I guess now is good XD. Sorry it's short)

Cobaltsnow raced over to Shineflower. Two against one, it was unfair but it gave the two mollies an advantage against the ThunderClan molly. Cobaltsnow's fur fluffed, making her appear larger as she hissed, batting wildly at the enemy warrior, trying to hit her target. "Two against one" she mewed to Shineflower, her eyes blazing.

@NightWarrior4Life
Old December 28th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

[QUOTE=Panic! (at the Disco);446601]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roledolf View Post

Cobaltsnow raced over to Shineflower. Two against one, it was unfair but it gave the two mollies an advantage against the ThunderClan molly. Cobaltsnow's fur fluffed, making her appear larger as she hissed, batting wildly at the enemy warrior, trying to hit her target. "Two against one" she mewed to Shineflower, her eyes blazing.

@NightWarrior4Life
As Rosebelly swiped at her legs, The grey Molly tripped and fell backwards, her head brushing against fur. The familiar smell of WindClan filled her nostrils again as she looked up to see a she-cat. "Thanks for coming to help me out!" She purred, pulling herself up again. "CobaltSnow, right?" but she knew this wasn't the time to make friends, because this was a time when you lose friends. And I suppose it's just plain embarrassing that I started this whole thing even after I made it clear that I didn't want a battle in the first place! Whatever...it had to be done...I'd regret not doing something and begging for mercy like a coward! That's what Phantom would've said...
The grey Molly turned so she and CobaltSnow were back to back. "You watch my back, I'll watch yours, deal?" She called loudly. She couldn't hear over the racket if screeching and wailing so she didn't suppose any other cat could either.
Old December 28th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post

@NightWarrior4Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
As Rosebelly swiped at her legs, The grey Molly tripped and fell backwards, her head brushing against fur. The familiar smell of WindClan filled her nostrils again as she looked up to see a she-cat. "Thanks for coming to help me out!" She purred, pulling herself up again. "CobaltSnow, right?" but she knew this wasn't the time to make friends, because this was a time when you lose friends. And I suppose it's just plain embarrassing that I started this whole thing even after I made it clear that I didn't want a battle in the first place! Whatever...it had to be done...I'd regret not doing something and begging for mercy like a coward! That's what Phantom would've said...
The grey Molly turned so she and CobaltSnow were back to back. "You watch my back, I'll watch yours, deal?" She called loudly. She couldn't hear over the racket if screeching and wailing so she didn't suppose any other cat could either.
Rosebelly let out a “haha!” of success as Shineflower fell backwards, but her heart sank as another cat stood behind her. Cobaltsnow fluffed out her fur and raced towards her. She made an attempt to move, but she was not quick enough to dodge the barrage of attacks. Blood roared in her ears as each slash cut minor lacerations into her skin. Her heart leapt with alarm as the words reached her ears.

”Two against one!”

As Rosebelly rose to her paws, she had to quickly make a strategy. She wasn’t the best fighter, and she wasn’t any better against two enemies. However, she had her senses. They were keen and near perfect and she could use them, but the sound of fighting cats was very loud and the smell of blood clouded her nose’s senses. In that case, she would use her whiskers and eyes. Back in the game, Rosebelly bared her teeth and let out a battle yowl. Claws unsheathed, Rosebelly charged forward, hoping to knock Cobaltsnow onto Shineflower.

Last edited by Role; December 28th, 2017 at 12:10 PM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roledolf View Post
Rosebelly let out a “haha!” of success as Shineflower fell backwards, but her heart sank as another cat stood behind her. Cobaltsnow fluffed out her fur and raced towards her. She made an attempt to move, but she was not quick enough to dodge the barrage of attacks. Blood roared in her ears as each slash cut minor lacerations into her skin. Her heart leapt with alarm as the words reached her ears.

”Two against one!”

As Rosebelly rose to her paws, she had to quickly make a strategy. She wasn’t the best fighter, and she wasn’t any better against two enemies. However, she had her senses. They were keen and near perfect and she could use them, but the sound of fighting cats was very loud and the smell of blood clouded her nose’s senses. In that case, she would use her whiskers and eyes. Back in the game, Rosebelly bared her teeth and let out a battle yowl. Claws unsheathed, Rosebelly charged forward, hoping to knock Cobaltsnow onto Shineflower.
@Panic! (at the Disco)

(Can ShineFlower be like casually chatting to CobaltSnow and then RoseBelly sneaks up on ShineFlower and slashes her belly open? Or at least give her a deep, bad belly wound.)
ShineFlower let out a sigh of relief then turned to face CobaltSnow. "Yes! We finally chased her off!" But with the stench of Blood filling her nose, ShineFlower couldn't scent Rosebelly creeping back for more.
Old December 30th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

It felt like a particularly strong gust of wind hit Heatherfur head on as Mintberry's insult regarding WindClan's current state, and their moorland hunting territory. Her pride for her Clan flickered in her belly like a flame, and for a second bile rose in her throat. Littermate or not, the she-cat didn't take kindly to her Clan being disrespected. WindClan was generally the most underestimated out of the four, and it was a misguided statement that she wouldn't stand for. We are plenty strong. she thought as her ears lowered a bit, her chest rumbling with an inaudible growl.

She just couldn't understand how her sister had chosen ThunderClan. It didn't make sense to her, and despite how much she missed her littermate, her choice of new residency puzzled Heatherfur. Especially with Snowstar at the helm, a young and, in her opinion inexperienced, feline. Her decisions weren't always the best, and she had to wonder if this battle could've been avoided altogether if ThunderClan's leader was a bit older and wiser.

"Of course I am distraught," she replied simply to Mintberry's next question. She couldn't hide that fact from her sister. Maybe in WindClan, where if any ThunderClanner's name was even whispered it would stir up tension and anxiety, and a retort would usually follow. But here, where it was just them at the border, she had to let her sister know just how much she was missed. "Your family misses you. You left in a time of great grieving." Her voice hardened towards the end, and the small residing anger she felt about the former WindClan feline abandoning them rose up again like heat to the surface. Heatherfur took a few moments to let herself calm down, the look of anger being replaced by one of sorrow. "You left me."

Mintberry didn't even feel the slightest bit bad about leaving. In fact, the statements enraged her. A switch seemed to flip as she let her sister finish talking. Her stance wasn't as casual, now it was tense and her ears were flat against her head. Black tail tip twitched. "I didn't leave anyone," she began, her pale green hues darkening. "You chose to stay and watch as a murderer rose up the ranks. Your loyalty to Blazingstar is pitiful," she meowed. There was no mercy to her words. She didn't care what Heatherfur thought of her after this. "Dad would still be alive if it wasn't for his carelessness," she paused, finding herself having to force the next set of words. "I don't miss Windclan or anyone in it," she finished. Her gaze had to avert from her sister at that point so she didn't see the hurt in her eyes.

The only family member Mintberry found herself wanting to be around was Frog. Their uncle. No one knew where he lingered at this moment, but she'd give the world to see the feline most closely related to their father. She loved the stories he had to share, but since the Liberation fights, she hadn't heard much from the older tom. Needless to say, Mintberry was still grieving greatly. Her bitter attitude always coming back at the mention of her family and the Windclan leader. A few moments passed before Mintberry could wipe the hurt from her hues and face her sister again. She was ready to face whatever Heatherfur had to say to her.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 30th, 2017, 08:17 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Rabbitpounce whipped around, looking at Piperwing. The cat seem small which usually mean they were fast. Rabbitpounce was more built for speed than strength. However it was impossible for a Thunderclan cat to defeat her! Why take it seriously? Rabbitpounce was guessing the molly hadn't notice her yet and she was planning to just rattle her up a bit. Ha, she won't be able to even focus on the fight! She nodded, confidently in her plan. Usually she would be taking this more seriously but she didn't feel like she had the need to. Rabbitpounce greatest weakness was her pride. She didn't believe her clan could do anything wrong. She didn't take the blame. She wouldn't admit that their were cats better than her. The Windclan was just to the right of Piperwing, her paws thundered on the ground as she swiftly charge at Piperwing. She leapt in the air, aiming for her neck to secure a grip. By all means this is one of her favorite moves for no reason really. It was the first offense move her mentor taught her.

(Sorry it's a bit short..)
@Beau @Constellation @Role @Duskflight @NightWarrior4Life @Rubinaito
@Crybaby (At the Disco)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc