Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM

Old February 1st, 2020, 09:45 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Thunderglade

[ @Slushie @RedHead ]

Buckbranch said that he is headed back to camp and that he is gonna tell Duskfeather about this. Then, after Foxbound had told her what to do, Duskpaw nodded and trotted off to grab the mice. I wonder who put the squirrel there? The she almost trotted past the pile while in her thoughts. She dug up the mice and stuffed them into her jaws and padded back to where Foxbound was. When she came again to the covered squirrel the scent still lingered. Her nose scrunched up again as it did last time. Ugh, still disgusting even when covered with dirt. She pricked her ears at Foxbound, waiting for her to say they could go back to camp.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; February 1st, 2020 at 09:48 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2020, 02:27 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Littlewish scrambled up quickly, huffing heavily. He was amazed at how quickly he had been caught off balance. It had been a while since he'd had a battle This tricky. This she-cat was fast. Super fast. He dodged her later blow, aiming some at her muzzle. He hit recklessly, not telling where they went. That was part of His fury, he supposed. He swung around, the grip on His throat released. Why-? NO- His eyes glowed in anger as she went for Runningpaw. He jumped, aiming for her head.
"You. Do. Not. Touch. That. Apprentice!" He mewed, a flash of cream fur in the sky.

~~~

Runningpaw's amber eyes widened in horror as the she-cat realized she was there. She felt like rise in her throat, but swallowed it timidly, trying to stop panicking as the rogue lunged for her. She ducked as the she-cat swung at her chin, but fell backwards, landing on her back. She would not leave her belly exposed. She could not. She scrabbled up swiftly, backing up against the tree stump.
"Stop this, flea bag! Stop!" She cried, fear edging her mew. After all, that's what she was scared of.
Being beaten.
Dying.

When Littlewish battered at her head, claws raking at her ears, shredding the tips, before she released the tom, whipping around to look at the female apprentice.

As Quitch leaped off of Littlewish, Whitesong yowled at the she cat. He saw the anger on Littlewish's face, and he wouldn't get between the she cat and the angry tom, but he came from the side, claws slashing at the she cat.

Quitch dodged Whitesong's attack, reciprocrating with a slash to the face. She sped on, before taking a leap towards the she cat.

"Stop this, flea bag! Stop!"

but instead of going to attack her, she pushed off of the she cat, claws bared for traction, but she pushed down the the she cat, to leap on top of the stump Runningpaw was against. She leaned down to ensnare the she cat, between her front paws, claws hanging infront of her neck. Quitch looked down at the she cat, a snarl on her face. "Hello, darling. I need you to be good for a second." She looked up, to address the two toms in front of her.

"Well, this has been fun..."

Whitesong growled at her, blood dripping from his face where she slashed at him.
Old February 3rd, 2020, 01:41 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
When Littlewish battered at her head, claws raking at her ears, shredding the tips, before she released the tom, whipping around to look at the female apprentice.

As Quitch leaped off of Littlewish, Whitesong yowled at the she cat. He saw the anger on Littlewish's face, and he wouldn't get between the she cat and the angry tom, but he came from the side, claws slashing at the she cat.

Quitch dodged Whitesong's attack, reciprocrating with a slash to the face. She sped on, before taking a leap towards the she cat.

"Stop this, flea bag! Stop!"

but instead of going to attack her, she pushed off of the she cat, claws bared for traction, but she pushed down the the she cat, to leap on top of the stump Runningpaw was against. She leaned down to ensnare the she cat, between her front paws, claws hanging infront of her neck. Quitch looked down at the she cat, a snarl on her face. "Hello, darling. I need you to be good for a second." She looked up, to address the two toms in front of her.

"Well, this has been fun..."

Whitesong growled at her, blood dripping from his face where she slashed at him.

Littlewish's hackles rose, and he slowly advanced towards the she-cat as she jumped onto the stump. Runningpaw was under her. Runningpaw, Runningpaw, Runningpaw. The apprentice's name echoed in his brain
as the she-cat snarled at the younger she-cat. He missed softly, but stopped walking towards them, in fear that the rogue would hurt the apprentice if he did. He flared at the she furiously, trying to keep himself from lunging at her.

Runningpaw whimpered quietly as the she-cat stood above her, readying herself for any sort of attack. She shook her head, baring her claws. She scrabbled at the ground, trying to sharpen them, if that helped at all. Dread filled her belly. She was too scared to move. She glanced anxiously at the toms, hissing quietly.

Littlewish pawed forwards, through his fear.
"Let her go, or you'll have an angry cat on your back for as long as you live."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 3rd, 2020, 09:02 AM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:

Littlewish's hackles rose, and he slowly advanced towards the she-cat as she jumped onto the stump. Runningpaw was under her. Runningpaw, Runningpaw, Runningpaw. The apprentice's name echoed in his brain
as the she-cat snarled at the younger she-cat. He hissed softly, but stopped walking towards them, in fear that the rogue would hurt the apprentice if he did. He flared at the she furiously, trying to keep himself from lunging at her.

Runningpaw whimpered quietly as the she-cat stood above her, readying herself for any sort of attack. She shook her head, baring her claws. She scrabbled at the ground, trying to sharpen them, if that helped at all. Dread filled her belly. She was too scared to move. She glanced anxiously at the toms, hissing quietly.

Littlewish pawed forwards, through his fear.
"Let her go, or you'll have an angry cat on your back for as long as you live."
"You have to agree not to follow me." Quitch growled. "I don't want to hurt the 'Running feet', which is a dumb name or what ever you called her."

She glanced down at the she cat between her claws, shuffling on the ground. "If you try to attack me, I'll rip off your tail." She murmered to Runningpaw.

"Four things are going to happen." She lifted one paw, four claws showing to the two toms in front of her.

"One I'm going to let your friend go. Two, You take this her and leave me alone. Three, I leave the way I came. Four, you go back where you came from, and leave me alone." She growled the last part. She wasn't afraid to hurt, Runningpaw.

She wasn't going to have these cats follow her. She already had a pack of street cats on her tail, these clan cats wouldn't help anything.

Whitesong didn't do anything to staunch the flow of blood that stained and matted the hair of his face, but he threw a hiss at Quitch. "If you hurt her, I'll rip off your tail. When we get her back, I'll count to three, and I never want to see your ugly mug again." This she cat enraged the usually passive tom cat. Young cats were the life force of the clan, and Runningpaw was in danger.
Old February 5th, 2020, 12:45 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
"You have to agree not to follow me." Quitch growled. "I don't want to hurt the 'Running feet', which is a dumb name or what ever you called her."

She glanced down at the she cat between her claws, shuffling on the ground. "If you try to attack me, I'll rip off your tail." She murmered to Runningpaw.

"Four things are going to happen." She lifted one paw, four claws showing to the two toms in front of her.

"One I'm going to let your friend go. Two, You take this her and leave me alone. Three, I leave the way I came. Four, you go back where you came from, and leave me alone." She growled the last part. She wasn't afraid to hurt, Runningpaw.

She wasn't going to have these cats follow her. She already had a pack of street cats on her tail, these clan cats wouldn't help anything.

Whitesong didn't do anything to staunch the flow of blood that stained and matted the hair of his face, but he threw a hiss at Quitch. "If you hurt her, I'll rip off your tail. When we get her back, I'll count to three, and I never want to see your ugly mug again." This she cat enraged the usually passive tom cat. Young cats were the life force of the clan, and Runningpaw was in danger.

Littlewish growled. He considered the she's conditions, noting each one thoughtfully. If she did escape, that would be fine, as that was what they wanted anyway, and if Runningpaw didn't get hurt, that was a bonus. He nodded, dipping his head respectfully, though his eyes narrowed.
"Fine. But I have some conditions of my own. One, you don't come anywhere near the clans again, two, you make sure I don't see your ugly face again, and three, you do not hurt any Windclan cat that encounters you." He snarled, looking the she in the eye.
"Now shoo, and we'll do the same. Come here, Runningpaw."

~~~

Runningpaw darted from the stump as fast as she could, avoiding the rogue's gaze. The she-cat smelt like ceow-food. She never wanted to see a cat like that again. She stopped, standing next to Whitesong. She gave a hiss at the molly.
"Bye, rogue." She growled.

~~~

Littlewish gestured to the patrol, gathering them with his tail. He nodded in farewell to the rogue, the started to pad back to camp.
"Come on, Whitesoing, Runningpaw. I still have to report back to Twilightstar."

(I'll report back to Twilight - see you in the clearing! )

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; February 5th, 2020 at 12:48 AM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 09:06 AM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:

Littlewish growled. He considered the she's conditions, noting each one thoughtfully. If she did escape, that would be fine, as that was what they wanted anyway, and if Runningpaw didn't get hurt, that was a bonus. He nodded, dipping his head respectfully, though his eyes narrowed.
"Fine. But I have some conditions of my own. One, you don't come anywhere near the clans again, two, you make sure I don't see your ugly face again, and three, you do not hurt any Windclan cat that encounters you." He snarled, looking the she in the eye.
"Now shoo, and we'll do the same. Come here, Runningpaw."

~~~

Runningpaw darted from the stump as fast as she could, avoiding the rogue's gaze. The she-cat smelt like ceow-food. She never wanted to see a cat like that again. She stopped, standing next to Whitesong. She gave a hiss at the molly.
"Bye, rogue." She growled.

~~~

Littlewish gestured to the patrol, gathering them with his tail. He nodded in farewell to the rogue, the started to pad back to camp.
"Come on, Whitesoing, Runningpaw. I still have to report back to Twilightstar."

(I'll report back to Twilight - see you in the clearing! )
Whitesong hissed at the she cat as Runningpaw returned to the two tom cats, the hair on his shoulders rising, before turning and following the rest of his patrol back towards camp, pausing to make sure the she cat did as she and Littlewish had said.

---

Quitch let the she cat leave her grasp. She let them go. They let her leave. She hissed and turned tail, trotting quickly back down the border the way she had come. Maybe the big-folk place was easier to live in then venturing to the clan lands...
Old February 11th, 2020, 01:30 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @vermin @SilentLamb @FlameSta ]

With the help of Quillpaw, Duskfeather managed to drag Scarface's body out into the territory. She blindly carried him out, heading in a random direction. As long as they got him out of ThunderClan land, she'd be fine. It seemed like time was a blur as they dragged him, not noticing that they had come across the Thunderglade border. Maybe WindClan would know what to do with Scarface. Duskfeather glanced toward Quillpaw for a moment, then dropped the dead cat's body and pushed it over the scent markers. He rolled onto the other side, out of ThunderClan territory and out of their problems. WindClan could deal with him now, whether or not they wanted to. Duskfeather looked around, wondering if Lionwhisker and Darkstorm had followed, or went their own ways.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 11th, 2020, 02:08 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Inhaling a new scent as it get stronger he released the grip and took a moment longer to stare at this 'Scarface'. How dare he! To endanger his clan? Not on Quillpaw's watch he shant! The tall tabby's chest caved inward taking in a big breath, exhaling quietly. His jaw felt kind of sore from carrying the big dead cat all the way out here. That also added more irritation to his piled up frustration and anger. Before departing ways with the dead, he watched more closely at the corpse suddenly batting his paw at Scarface's head as it bobbles. Grunting in satisfaction he turned around with tail waving in the air and kicked out his hind legs throwing dirt and snow upon the body before heading back with master. "If there's any more tainted souls in our clan I will be ready to unleash my fiery that they cannot escape!" Quillpaw shouted out in definite making a finally disgusted glance at the body and faced back at the others ready to head home.

[ @FlameSta , @SilentLamb , @hxneysuckle ]

Last edited by tye; February 11th, 2020 at 02:08 PM.
Old February 11th, 2020, 03:41 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@hxneysuckle @vermin @FlameSta
( Sorry y'all! I had school >.< So many notifications )
Lionwhisker hurried along " good riddance with scarface.....he deserved death to be honest " he meowed . He stayed by darkstorms side and kept his eye on the feline . Glancing at quillpaw he just gave a smile .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 27th, 2020, 03:21 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cedarstream padded quietly along the border of the Thunderglade. She didn't want any trouble and she didnt want to disturb anything possibly going on. Luckily all was quiet as she padded along, marking the scent of Thunderclan. It was a good thing that nothing bad was happening because her partol mates had never shown up.