RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:46 AM

Old April 6th, 2022, 04:52 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Sky Glade

@LeoDaLeaf

Echosky padded into the Sky Glade, hoping to clear her mind.

[sory i dont have time to write a lot]

QUEENOTTER
join neonclan || avatar art shop || sleek's finder

goose army
pfp made by me
Old April 7th, 2022, 08:54 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

*Activity Post*
Fiercefire went out to the Sky Glade
*Activity Post*
Lynxpaw followed his father, walking slowly due to his injuries.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old April 7th, 2022, 12:00 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

-WhiteRose-

The white cat sighed, the crisp new leaf breeze ruffling their fur, and they stepped out into the sky glade. They scanned the area and spotted EchoSky [ @QueenOtter ], WhiteRose hadnt spoken with the molly very often but they figured it would be a good time to get to know her.

They padded over to EchoSky and smiled to her before saying "Its nice out here, isn't it?" they flicked their tall ears before adding "Its a lot more quiet than the busyness of camp."

[No problem! Sorry for my short reply!]

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1
Old April 8th, 2022, 05:05 AM

@LeoDaLeaf

Echosky nodded silently. 'Much better than- than at camp,' she said quietly. She padded deeper into the heather. 'I'm going to search for prey.' The purple-blue flowers brushed her pelt as she passed them. The wind blew and the heather parted, allowing Echosky to spot
a scrawny hare scrabbling around. Bunching her muscles, she leapt onto the rabbit and killed it with a swift bite.

Picking it up, she padded back out of the blooming heather. 'I caught something,' she announced. Echosky plopped down the fresh-kill and brushed some dirt over it. 'Let's catch some more.'

QUEENOTTER

goose army
pfp made by me
Old April 10th, 2022, 01:38 PM
somehow still here

- WhiteRose - [They/them]

the white cat smiled at EchoSky "nice catch!" before nodding to say 'follow me' and padding towards the undergrowth to attempt to locate some more prey.

|| @QueenOtter Im really sorry for it being quite short and really late! Ive been very busy today! ||

sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1
Old April 11th, 2022, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoDaLeaf View Post
- WhiteRose - [They/them]

the white cat smiled at EchoSky "nice catch!" before nodding to say 'follow me' and padding towards the undergrowth to attempt to locate some more prey.

|| @QueenOtter Im really sorry for it being quite short and really late! Ive been very busy today! ||
[its fine!]

Echosky padded after Whiterose. She sniffed the air, trying to detect prey scents.

QUEENOTTER

goose army
pfp made by me
Old April 11th, 2022, 02:12 AM
somehow still here

- WhiteRose -

A small rustling sound came from a nearby bramble bush.

WhiteRose's ears pricked up, and they flicked their tail to say 'Stop' and 'Be quiet' to EchoSky. They went into a hunters crouch and sure enough near the bush was a little wood mouse, The white cat pounced and neatly killed the mouse before it squealed. They picked it up gently and mumbled "Thank you starclan for this prey.." before returning to EchoSky, and nodded at her to say she could lead the way if she wanted.

|| @QueenOtter ||

Old April 11th, 2022, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoDaLeaf View Post
- WhiteRose -

A small rustling sound came from a nearby bramble bush.

WhiteRose's ears pricked up, and they flicked their tail to say 'Stop' and 'Be quiet' to EchoSky. They went into a hunters crouch and sure enough near the bush was a little wood mouse, The white cat pounced and neatly killed the mouse before it squealed. They picked it up gently and mumbled "Thank you starclan for this prey.." before returning to EchoSky, and nodded at her to say she could lead the way if she wanted.

|| @QueenOtter ||
Echosky nodded and led the way. A faint scrabbling noise came from the heather nearby. Dropping into the hunters' crouch, she signalled for Whiterose to do the same for she could tell there were two mice hiding.

QUEENOTTER

goose army
pfp made by me
Old April 19th, 2022, 01:52 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Featherpaw
It had not occurred to her until now, but how much time did she actually spend in camp? Were other warriors taking notice? Surely some cat had to - though Featherpaw would be shocked if it was her own mentor. Not once had he offered to take her training, offered to teach her anything, so she had been coming out to the territory on her own accord to practice.

Specifically - on the lone tree that occupied the territory they had stolen from WindClan (yes, stolen, as Featherpaw refused to justify the cruel and vindictive act of Dawnstar by calling it anything other than truly belonging to WindClan). Several claw marks scored the bark from when she had last been here, and like any training session the young she-cat dipped her head respectfully to the trunk, a light giggle following.

"I guess today we can continue to work on front paw attacks, and maybe some back kicks?" she spoke to no one in particular. Well, no one except the tree trunk who would never give her a reply.

Squaring her shoulders against her objective, Featherpaw lunged forward with a small snarl and slashed one forepaw done front and center. The initial impact sent vibrations up her foreleg but she ignore them in favor of scoring her claws down the bark. It was... difficult for the soft she-cat to ever imagine clawing someone in battle, but it was the way of the warrior. And if anything, it would be good to have some self defense.

For awhile, she continued on with this tactic, switching claws every once in awhile. Often she would turn to the side to circle the tree like she was circling an opponent before lunging with startling speed to aim a blow at the side of the trunk.

Once a few hits were in, her sides rising and falling rapidly as she caught her breath, Featherpaw smiled. More and more marks were left in the trunk and she lifted her shoulders up and back to admire them. "Okay, back kick time." This move had been difficult to even start to execute at first, but she had been working on her balance since the last time. Once again she took to circling the tree trunk, copper eyes flashing with interest. A beat, then another, and she lunged again, this time attempting to spin to one side so that her back legs tucked in behind her before delivering and explosive kick aimed towards the tree. More vibrations ricocheted through her as it landed and her claws raked upwards. Her front paws still felt wobbly, and instead of regaining her balance Featherpaw let out a squeak as she stumbled forward and ate a face-full of dirt.

"Blegh," she coughed and sputtered after scrambling back to her paws and giving her pelt a shake. Well that would certainly need work. Balance was key to a move like that, at least from what she imagined. So in order to work on this Featherpaw backed up against the tree and slowly tried to balance on only her front paws, her hind legs tucked in and hovering against the bark just incase she would need to use the trunk for support. "You got this, Feather. Just breathe..." After a moment her eyes closed so that she could concentrate.

...She was uncertain how much time had passed, but Featherpaw once again reopened her eyes as an ache settled into her paws. Her muscles were shaking and so she twisted her lower half so that she could settle all four paws back onto the ground. There was still improvement needed, but soon enough the sky would grow dark and the stars would come out - and Featherpaw hated missing an opportunity to bask in the moonlight.

So shaking her pelt out, the young she-cat bid a farewell to her sparring partner (still, the tree spoke no words) and padded a little further along the Sky Glade. Eventually, she came to a smooth, flattened patch of heather. It would do she supposed and she settled down, rolling over onto her back and tucking her paws towards her chest. The first star of Silverpelt had blinked on, and Featherpaw smiled as she awaited the rest of the sky to light up with the ancestors of StarClan.

[ closed! just a little character building solo post ]

Last edited by taillow; April 19th, 2022 at 02:03 AM.
Old April 19th, 2022, 01:15 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

[WindClan cats not been mentioned in this post CAN NOT post here. The battle for the Sky Glade will start after Taker and Dawn's patrol arrive. Be mindful of powerplay and everyone cat should have a partner to fight against since the number of patrols members are even.]

Anger and frustration festered in the leader's body like a bad wound. Outwardly she appeared as tranquil and calm as the moon, besides the way she grits her teeth and her tail occasionally lashed, her bad mood was unseen by the several feline eyes that watched her. Inwardly, her temper burning as hotly as the sun, and she tried dashing it with a cold splash of rationality. It dosed the flames of rage but did nothing to curb her frustrations. Twilightstar never thought that she'd be this annoyed with anyone that wasn't ShadowClan, but tonight ThunderClan held her ire.

Having returned behind several of her cats directly after the gathering, Twilightstar made a hasty decision to summon the cats she had chosen to fight alongside her and began making her way over to the Sky Glade. Twilightstar was pissed with ThunderClan, and truthfully if push came to shove, would have no problems with raking her claws through ThunderClan's fur if RiverClan needed assistance. That was probably the anger talking, or at least Twilightstar hoped it was. It was hard to tell what it was that got her so temperamental, it might have been the fact that Cinderpaw had insulted her, how messed up they treated each other, how cruel they were towards Kestrelstar's death, how one of their warriors had attacked apprentices(apprentices that could have been WindClan's) or how their warriors said idle and let their apprentices run loss and cause havoc, or maybe it was their inability to back up their trash talk. She was stewing, she had to stop. Maybe she'd feel less triggered after reclaiming the Sky Glade. This chunk of territory hadn't had a name when it was taken, at least ShadowClan hadn't named it something ridiculous.

The leader stopped at the border of old pelts that were keeping the greenery growing from the ground. It was still fairly chilly out not quite leafbare cold but cold enough that the old pelts had yet to stink up the territory. Twilightstar had chosen Crowtooth [ @Rani ], Owlglide [ @Spotty ] Brightdawn [ @Erebus ]. Heathertail [ @AllSeer ] Sorrelhawk [ @shivver ] Rockwing [ @Naiad ], Bravebird [ @tulle ], Peachfrost [ @Rockfall ], Moonshade [ @DawnIsLost ], Crowswoop [ @SoldierRise ] and Hawkblaze [ @RiztheHuntress ]. Twilightstar assumed that between the twelve of them this should be done rather quickly.

"Crowtooth, Heathertail, Sorrelhawk, Rockwing, and Peachfrost. I want you to start removing the pelts, I don't care if you toss them back into the forest or whatever just get them out of our territory. Bravebird, Crowswoop, Hawkblaze, Owlglide, Brightdawn, and Moonshade, start marking at the edge of the pines, make sure the scent is strong. I'll keep an eye out for trouble." Twilightstar commanded her warriors in a swift stern tone, making her way across the array of pelts scattered around the border. With the moon out, the moor was drenched in its bright light but failed to penetrate the thick cover of pine trees within ShadowClan's territory. Even though it was bright than on a moonless night, Twilightstar found it difficult to see through the thick fog of shadows.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training