Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 07:45 PM
Silverpaw Curse (Once I...
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:45 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:34 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:32 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 07:32 PM

Old March 22nd, 2020, 11:21 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lionsden

Weh..........

Lionstar sank into the sand when Fawnsqueak evaded his feeble attempt to crawl onto him, closing his eyes as he wished for his suffering to end.

Unfortunately, it didn't. It returned in the form of Fawnsqueak trying to get him to drink water and eat, which.. well. Lionstar wasn't feeling either. His throat was parched but he didn't even feel like he had the energy to struggle through lapping at a sopping ball of moss.

So, instead he opted to drag himself on top of Fawnsqueak with a sad little huffy wheeze. "there."

[ @Dipper ]

----

Lionstar's condition was deteriorating, with sunken eyes and a wheezing breath, the stench of sickness lingering in the air. In his nest, he was curled into a ball-- feeling awful per usual, and he hardly had the strength to raise his head upon Fallenstorm's entrance.

He didn't remember saying that ... he also didn't care. The rats outside their territory was a larger concern, and he slowly and stiffly pushed himself to his paws. "Let's deal with it."

Shakingly, and using the wall for some support, Lionstar headed out into the clearing.

[ @Cloudsky, you don't need to mention me in this den or the streamstone! ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 23rd, 2020, 03:30 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnsqueak may as well have deflated under Lionstar's weight with a sad little noise escaping him with his supply of air. "Can... you at least drink the water?" he asked, request muffled by Lionstar's sea of spiky golden fluff, but he didn't let that deter him as he attempted to wriggle forward and drag the mossball as close as he could to Lionstar's muzzle so he'd have no excuse not to take care of himself. Temptations such as asking a million more questions--such as when it happened, what he had, if it was contagious, and more--played on Fawnsqueak's mind, but he didn't have the courage to voice it when Lionstar was understandably in a sour mood in the midst of his illness. So, he ceased squirming to just stay here for who knew how long, perhaps until Lionstar got tired of it. The end of time would find them like this.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old March 23rd, 2020, 11:42 PM
work is never done

"don't want to." just want you.

Lionstar closed his eyes and sighed, breathing in the Fawnscent as he tried to snuggle in close. Well, as close as he could when he was already on top of him. He felt exhausted, like dung-- but at least he had Fawnsqueak and his warmth and his cute.

The sweet pine scent that clung to him closer than Lionstar ever could. ".. are you going to stay?"

[ @Dipper ]

Old March 24th, 2020, 01:27 AM
the stars are aligned

Debating his options for a moment, Fawnsqueak's pitch rose as he bargained, "I think I'll stay if you drink at least some of the water? And... and will try the food later. You don't have to do it now, but.. yeah." However, he wasn't in the perfect position--literally--to be bartering with Lionstar over this when he was trapped underneath him. Wriggling a little, he determined he could probably escape.. maybe, if he gnawed his way through the fluff.

Old March 24th, 2020, 01:50 AM
work is never done

Wehhhh..

Huffing unhappily, Lionstar made an attempt to lap at the moss, pleasantly surprised that the cool substance seemed to help a little.

Just a little, and only with his aching throat. Still..

He kept lapping at the moss until it seemed he could get no more water from it, and then he let out a low whine and pawed at it helplessly. "We're in a drought, Fawn."

[ @Dipper ]

Old March 25th, 2020, 12:20 AM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak relaxed as he became successful in his quest to get Lionstar to drink something and although it was heartbreaking when he ran out, he couldn't easily refill them. Nor did he want to, fearful that excess water would only be expelled from Lionstar's system and put them back at the start of their progress. "It's okay," he reassured, giving a lopsided smile. "We can get more.. later probably." For now, he was content to rest.

Old March 25th, 2020, 12:32 AM
work is never done

---

It'd been a few days since his visit with Fawnsqueak, but Lionstar's condition had only gotten worse without the necessary treatment. He could hardly breathe, throat and nose clogged with mucus, and overall he felt like trash. Weak, defenseless-- his normal vibrancy was diminished by the dullness of his senses and the inability to do much more than lay around.

No amount of water, or food, or medicine at this point could help him. There was a chill to his bones he couldn't shake away, not even Fawn's warmth could chase away the iciness that clung to him like a second pelt. In Lionstar's refusal to stay still and rest when it counted, he signed his first warrant with death.

And now he could feel himself slipping away, but he didn't want this-- not now. There was so much more work to do, he needed to do more, but he couldn't find the strength to even sit up in his nest.

His breath rattled in his throat as he closed his eyes, allowing his head to fall against the soft warmth that was Fawnsqueak's side. "fawn..."

This was the only bright side to this all: he hadn't been left alone like he feared. Fawn was here, so...

Despite it all, he was okay.

[ @Dipper ]

Old March 26th, 2020, 06:44 PM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak had been staying close to Lionstar through his illness and attempting to fetch what he knew would help: food, water, and catmint where he could find it, infinitely glad that old grump of a golden blob had taught him the herb. Although he hadn't been fulfilling his regular duties around camp, most of his time had been spent attempting to care for Lionstar in spite of his increasingly dropping condition. Fawnsqueak blamed his lack of sleep, his refusal to do more than the bare minimum, and now it was coming back to haunt him as he grew sicker.

He sounded terrible, and Fawnsqueak was antsy to see signs of improvement in him. The moss under his paws had been shredded a thousand times over as he stuck to his side while anxiety flooded his mind, listening, waiting for something to happen that wasn't a raspy cough.

"Hey," he mumbled, tiredness in the word. Maybe he hadn't been great about getting sleep either, but he wasn't the one who'd contracted an illness. Asking how Lionstar felt was a pointless endeavor so he held onto that for later, just watching Lionstar in an anticipating silence.

Old March 26th, 2020, 09:10 PM
work is never done

It felt like now, words were evading Lionstar as the world around him felt more and more distant. He knew he was fading by this point, that no matter what his Deer did it was too late. The damage was done, and..

he was still okay, though he was unable to do more than press his head into Fawn's side, ragged breaths growing slower, and slower.. until they came no more.

--

His world shifted into something different, a bright clearing cut in half by a shining spring dotted in stars. It was pleasant, and it felt warm-- warmer than Lionstar had felt in some time.

And to make things even better, he could see a shade of himself departing from the other side. That was a good thing, right? He'd belong here someday. "Always knew I'd be a star!" Not that he cared for the Star Cats, but he liked the idea of becoming a burning beacon in the skies.

"Yes, well.." Another voice ruined his celebration. "That's not set in stone. You see," ugh, it was this guy? Lionstar had enough of him when he harassed him during his leadership ceremony. "Everything you do is taken into consideration as you live out your life. Every decision, every action.. and your intentions." Lionstar didn't need this lecture, already annoyed by the simple thought of not being guaranteed a spot here. Hadn't he been amazing enough? He was the best leader RiverClan had ever seen, paws down.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Lionstar was tuning him out until he heard a mention of returning, and his ears perked. "Oh, it's time already? Good. Honestly, Headless-star, you should work on your speeches-- they'll bore your next visitor to complete death!"

Lionstar didn't miss the long sigh of the tom as the world faded, and he didn't care.

--

GASSSSSSSP. Lionstar jolted when he awoke, struggling to breathe for a moment before he shook his head. He felt.. better? It seemed. Like normal, minus some lingering congestion. Still..

He remained a little annoyed with his interaction with that stupid tabby. Of course he'd become a star, regardless of the paths or whatever else that guy was rambling on about.

Huffing a little angry, he pawed at Fawnsqueak to get his attention and he was overall relieved he was still here. Lionstar didn't really want to be alone, especially not.. then. Lionstar didn't really want to think about his death due to sickness, of all things. He'd rather pretend it never happened. "Did you know you're cute when you're playing medicine cat?"

[ @Dipper ]

Old April 2nd, 2020, 04:24 AM
work is never done

---

The stupid baby swinging in his jaws, Lionstar scampered in his den to conceal it from the night eyes. Did this thing ever shut up??? He was beginning to regret taking it already.

"I don't sulk," he muttered angrily as he dropped him in his mossy, feathery bed. "And even if I did, we're not doing that. No, Frozenkit-- we're going to have fun! I'm your new dad until further notice. Call me ........................................ Lionfather."

A perfect name for the PURRFECT parent.

[ @Dipper ]