Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:49 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 09:48 PM
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Foxine
Last post by Moondapple
Today 09:40 PM
very chaotic kitting [p]
by starry
Last post by Rani
Today 09:40 PM
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:37 PM

Old July 12th, 2017, 01:44 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

@Jingle
Sitting in his den rather nonchalantly, Russetstar let out a quiet huff of boredom as he flicked his tail, narrowing his eyes as the leader stared towards his den's walls carefully. There hadn't been much going on recently, and with how things went in this forest, he figured he'd have to be prepared for anything. He'd heard of tensions between SkyClan and the Dusk Syndicate as well as between ThunderClan and WindClan, but he'd figured that his clan and ShadowClan didn't have any reason to dislike each other aside from quick glances during the Gatherings and such.

If I'm correct, where will we stand if something greater than just tensions breaks out?

Last edited by Fel; July 12th, 2017 at 01:45 AM.
Old July 14th, 2017, 11:14 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
@Jingle
Sitting in his den rather nonchalantly, Russetstar let out a quiet huff of boredom as he flicked his tail, narrowing his eyes as the leader stared towards his den's walls carefully. There hadn't been much going on recently, and with how things went in this forest, he figured he'd have to be prepared for anything. He'd heard of tensions between SkyClan and the Dusk Syndicate as well as between ThunderClan and WindClan, but he'd figured that his clan and ShadowClan didn't have any reason to dislike each other aside from quick glances during the Gatherings and such.

If I'm correct, where will we stand if something greater than just tensions breaks out?

Halestar burst into his den, her fur soaked and wet and her emerald green eyes shining as she was angry and upset with the recent events. "Russetstar, I apologize for the abrupt meeting but... the storm as washed away ShadowClan's land... We need some place to stay, for our kits to grow. My deputy is taking the clan members out but I need confirmation that we have a place to stay. Please, Russetstar, I beg of you."

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old July 16th, 2017, 06:22 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar burst into his den, her fur soaked and wet and her emerald green eyes shining as she was angry and upset with the recent events. "Russetstar, I apologize for the abrupt meeting but... the storm as washed away ShadowClan's land... We need some place to stay, for our kits to grow. My deputy is taking the clan members out but I need confirmation that we have a place to stay. Please, Russetstar, I beg of you."
Russetstar's ears immediately perked in surprise at Halestar's sudden entrance, his fur bristling in hostility until he'd found that her words were anything but that. "...Halestar." He breathed, still shocked at how she'd managed to get past RiverClan camp before anyone had come to tell him of her arrival. However, he wasn't one to reject clans in need, especially when they had no real rivalry with his clan. "Your clan is welcome to stay here as long as they need, but they'll need to abide by my own leadership if they choose to do so." It was his territory, and so they would logically have to follow his own rules.
Old July 17th, 2017, 12:35 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Russetstar's ears immediately perked in surprise at Halestar's sudden entrance, his fur bristling in hostility until he'd found that her words were anything but that. "...Halestar." He breathed, still shocked at how she'd managed to get past RiverClan camp before anyone had come to tell him of her arrival. However, he wasn't one to reject clans in need, especially when they had no real rivalry with his clan. "Your clan is welcome to stay here as long as they need, but they'll need to abide by my own leadership if they choose to do so." It was his territory, and so they would logically have to follow his own rules.

"Thank you, Russetstar." Halestar said, dread seeping into her wet and matted pelt as she made the agreement with him. The leader of ShadowClan was not looking forward to stay with another clan for however long it took to rebuild their home and camp. "However, I would still like to have say in my clan's activities when necessary."

Old July 22nd, 2017, 06:22 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

"Thank you, Russetstar." Halestar said, dread seeping into her wet and matted pelt as she made the agreement with him. The leader of ShadowClan was not looking forward to stay with another clan for however long it took to rebuild their home and camp. "However, I would still like to have say in my clan's activities when necessary."
"...It's no problem." Russetstar replied quickly, though he would've swiftly rejected Halestar's request if he'd known what her intentions had been before the flooding started. He wasn't a cruel leader, but he would never let hostile cats fill their own territory and possibly target RiverClan's own members. "And that can surely be arranged- both our clans will have to get used to sharing territories for awhile."
Old July 26th, 2017, 11:06 AM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
"...It's no problem." Russetstar replied quickly, though he would've swiftly rejected Halestar's request if he'd known what her intentions had been before the flooding started. He wasn't a cruel leader, but he would never let hostile cats fill their own territory and possibly target RiverClan's own members. "And that can surely be arranged- both our clans will have to get used to sharing territories for awhile."
Halestar nodded, sighing softly. "They will, thank you- once again for your kindness in letting us stay here for the time being." She said, looking at Russetstar. The leader still wasn't sure about the RiverClan leader, but she would have to deal with it for the rest of her clan's sake.

"I will go and try to get the rest of the clan out. We will be back soon." She mewed, looking away and walking out of the den.

Old August 7th, 2017, 08:21 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@fenic!

Daypaw padded-well more like limped into the den. Being in Riverclan was new to them. The smells, the new herbs, the cats. While they werent involved in clan rivalry, they could still feel the tension easily. Daypaw didnt care about it though, they would talk to Russetstar as bluntly as they would their own leader. It may come off as rude, but oh well. Normally they wouldve just kept ut of this but they couldnt. They knew Cricketpaw was Russetstars daughter and he had a right to know that Daypaw saw her. And could tell him that she was fine and well. The thoughts of the flood came back to them. The water in their lungs. The coldness. Seeing Cricketpaw. Her reaching out her paw to save them. While Cricketpaw saved them they still took a major hit from the fall, herbs plastered to the sides of their body which was concerning skinny, water still dripped from their mouth from time to time from left over water. They put that aside for now. Amber hues scanned the den for the spotted leader. Once seeing him it took them a moment to say anything. Cricketpaw looked just like him.
¨Russetstar, can I speak to you?¨
Old August 18th, 2017, 05:05 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@fenic!

Daypaw padded-well more like limped into the den. Being in Riverclan was new to them. The smells, the new herbs, the cats. While they werent involved in clan rivalry, they could still feel the tension easily. Daypaw didnt care about it though, they would talk to Russetstar as bluntly as they would their own leader. It may come off as rude, but oh well. Normally they wouldve just kept ut of this but they couldnt. They knew Cricketpaw was Russetstars daughter and he had a right to know that Daypaw saw her. And could tell him that she was fine and well. The thoughts of the flood came back to them. The water in their lungs. The coldness. Seeing Cricketpaw. Her reaching out her paw to save them. While Cricketpaw saved them they still took a major hit from the fall, herbs plastered to the sides of their body which was concerning skinny, water still dripped from their mouth from time to time from left over water. They put that aside for now. Amber hues scanned the den for the spotted leader. Once seeing him it took them a moment to say anything. Cricketpaw looked just like him.
¨Russetstar, can I speak to you?¨
All of this activity had been taking a toll on Russetstar's ability to lead- ShadowClan was staying in their camp and their territory, and though he felt like he'd made the right desicion, it still seemed like too much. It had been moons and he still wasn't able to get over his own daughter's death, and now this- it just worried him. Is StarClan angry with me for something? Why has everything seemed to go south? Out of all the clans, it had to be ShadowClan. He never hated them, but he could tell Halestar wasn't their biggest fan- and yet she came to him in a time of such need. Taking in a ragged breath as he lay down to himself in the leader's den, his ears perked up at the rusting sound of footsteps just outside. Taking a moment to register the stranger, he soon recognized the cat as ShadowClan's resident healer- Daypaw.
"...Yes, please, go ahead."
He murmured softly, his voice strained from all he worrying he'd been doing recently. Aren't they... weren't they her friend? Cricketpaw.
Old August 18th, 2017, 06:29 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
All of this activity had been taking a toll on Russetstar's ability to lead- ShadowClan was staying in their camp and their territory, and though he felt like he'd made the right desicion, it still seemed like too much. It had been moons and he still wasn't able to get over his own daughter's death, and now this- it just worried him. Is StarClan angry with me for something? Why has everything seemed to go south? Out of all the clans, it had to be ShadowClan. He never hated them, but he could tell Halestar wasn't their biggest fan- and yet she came to him in a time of such need. Taking in a ragged breath as he lay down to himself in the leader's den, his ears perked up at the rusting sound of footsteps just outside. Taking a moment to register the stranger, he soon recognized the cat as ShadowClan's resident healer- Daypaw.
"...Yes, please, go ahead."
He murmured softly, his voice strained from all he worrying he'd been doing recently. Aren't they... weren't they her friend? Cricketpaw.
Every minute Daypaw looked towards Russetstar they could see Cricketpaw. Cricketpaw was their best friend. Possibly the only cat that really got through to them. The only cat to push past their grumpy extterior and blunt out look, Cricketpaw was there. But she wasnt anymore. Right now Dayaw had just arrived in Shadowclan, their fur still dripped with water. But they held a firm gaze, taking a shaky step forward,¨I know Shadowclan isnt your number one fan,¨ they mewed bluntly. Daypaw was one to see right through cats, and Russetstar was no exception,¨and I know youre hesitant to let us step paws in your territory,¨ they didnt care if their words came off as disrespectful to a leader. Theyd treat Russetstar like any other cat, with honest words. They gave a small sigh, sitting down. ¨During the flood, I thought I was going to die.¨ Their gaze was directly towards Russetstar, their tone firm. They looked much older then they were at the moment. Amber hues dark, multiple places in their side dripping with water and blood, they didnt care. ¨I wanted to die. I fell down a mudslide. So many of our warriors died, well have no home to return to.¨ they looked towards the ground now. Thoughts went over what had happened moments before. The thunder. The rain. The lightning. The water filling their lungs. Cricketpaw. ¨Water filled my lungs and I thought I was going to die. But your daughter, my best friend, saved me.¨
They looked up at him again, tone softer. To Daypaws knowlege, Cricketpaw had not visited anyone since her death. Leaving everycat to wonder if she was okay. Daypaw started to shake. They had nothing now. Nothing. She started to shake, feeling water edge their eyes as they struggled to keep eyecontact, everything was becoming blurry with water. ¨I miss Cricketpaw so much.¨ their voice was quieter, cracking in several places. They had never cried infront of anybody before, they felt weak. But they couldnt help it.
Old August 20th, 2017, 06:33 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Every minute Daypaw looked towards Russetstar they could see Cricketpaw. Cricketpaw was their best friend. Possibly the only cat that really got through to them. The only cat to push past their grumpy extterior and blunt out look, Cricketpaw was there. But she wasnt anymore. Right now Dayaw had just arrived in Shadowclan, their fur still dripped with water. But they held a firm gaze, taking a shaky step forward,¨I know Shadowclan isnt your number one fan,¨ they mewed bluntly. Daypaw was one to see right through cats, and Russetstar was no exception,¨and I know youre hesitant to let us step paws in your territory,¨ they didnt care if their words came off as disrespectful to a leader. Theyd treat Russetstar like any other cat, with honest words. They gave a small sigh, sitting down. ¨During the flood, I thought I was going to die.¨ Their gaze was directly towards Russetstar, their tone firm. They looked much older then they were at the moment. Amber hues dark, multiple places in their side dripping with water and blood, they didnt care. ¨I wanted to die. I fell down a mudslide. So many of our warriors died, well have no home to return to.¨ they looked towards the ground now. Thoughts went over what had happened moments before. The thunder. The rain. The lightning. The water filling their lungs. Cricketpaw. ¨Water filled my lungs and I thought I was going to die. But your daughter, my best friend, saved me.¨
They looked up at him again, tone softer. To Daypaws knowlege, Cricketpaw had not visited anyone since her death. Leaving everycat to wonder if she was okay. Daypaw started to shake. They had nothing now. Nothing. She started to shake, feeling water edge their eyes as they struggled to keep eyecontact, everything was becoming blurry with water. ¨I miss Cricketpaw so much.¨ their voice was quieter, cracking in several places. They had never cried infront of anybody before, they felt weak. But they couldnt help it.
At first, Daypaw had been saying exactly what Russetstar had on his mind- that of all clans, it was so strange that ShadowClan had chosen to stay with them in danger of a storm. At first, when the other clan's medicine cat started talking about they were in danger of death, he expected it to be some kind of 'thank you', from saving their clan from the flood- which he would've humbly accepted, to be honest- with having to share their entire territory with another clan, a bit of thankfulness was something he needed right now. However, the RiverClan leader wasn't at all prepared for this- because they mentioned his daughter, the one he'd been mourning for moons, the one whose death he hadn't gotten over because he'd just rescued her, and then she slipped away from him again. Of course Cricketpaw would've known the fellow medicine cat, right? He hadn't known much of them being this close, but it was a bit of a relief to know there was someone who missed his daughter just as much as he did. "...I... I don't even know where to start- I miss her too, I miss her just as much as you do." He murmured softly as he flicked his tail towards Daypaw's shoulder, trying to comfort the younger cat the best he could. "...She was the kindest soul in RiverClan- I'm not surprised she's still the same after her death." He mewed softly- his daughter was a hero.

She'd always been a hero.