Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 04:10 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:07 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Bean
Today 04:06 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM

Old June 28th, 2019, 10:23 AM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

@lacumaru {so sorry i didnt respond i never got a notification you replied x.x this is super late so im just trying to hurry it up}
Fur still burning from embarrassment, Palmdrop's gaze turned to Rosewater awkwardly. "I guess we should finish up quickly," he meowed, ears pinned back. The tom didn't realize he could feel any worse, but when Cedarsprint left, he wanted to crumble. Hopefully this wasn't something the tom would ponder... After a quick moment, he awkwardly got back to work, pushing reeds in the den walls and trying to hurry it up. He didn't want to bother the leader more than he already had.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that

Last edited by appariitiion; July 1st, 2019 at 10:24 AM.
Old July 1st, 2019, 02:37 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

She gave a sheepish nod in agreement and pointed out all the other places that needed fixed up. Once they were all filled in, she led Palmdrop outside to fill in the places he had found to need fixed. Rosewater then sat back, and with a smile, noticed that they had finished. "There! All done," she purred, waving her tail, "Good job. Though it seems like Lionstorm has better things to worry about so we shouldn't bother him, he'll figure out that we finished soon enough." She looked at Palmdrop and grinned.

@ItsATryp

As Fennelnose stepped into the camp, Stormgaze followed soon after. She looked around the camp with her singular eye before nodding and jogging ahead to the Leader's Den. Her tail waved back and forth and she waited for the strange feline to catch up before clearing her throat and calling out to the leader. "Uh- Fallenstar? May I speak with you? I found this cat in our territory and thought it'd be good to bring them to you. They say their name is Fennelnose," she waited for an answer, glancing at the feline and shuffling her paws awkwardly. She hadn't needed to do this before, it felt new to her. Even when she was in SkyClan she never had to speak to the leader. Stormgaze swallowed the shy lump in her throat and peered through the darkness of the entrance of the den, hoping Fallenstar didn't snap at her.
@pathos @Starfall

Last edited by lio; July 1st, 2019 at 03:51 PM.
Old July 7th, 2019, 02:52 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The leader had been sprawled out in the camp, drinking in what little sun there was, attempting to reach a comfortable temperature before snoozing off. His head was placed upon a forgotten moss ball, abandoned by the gang of kits, who were now sleeping in the nursery. However this ‘Lazy Sunday’ seemed as though it was going to come to an end. Ears perked as a clanmate, they looked like Stormgaze, brought an u familiar face through camp, and up to his den.

He assumed that they were going to be a new member, since no one could be stupid enough to just waltz into the middle of their camp. With a grunt the burly feline picked himself up and followed after the pair. As he heard the warrior call his name he piped up from behind “Yes you may, you can go on in.” He huffed as he picked himself up the last little slope. He shot the molly a questioning gaze “I’m sure you could ask Grousestar as well, since we’re sharing now. Oh whatever it doesn’t matter.” Fallenstar shook his head and nodded his head, letting them walk in first than following them. “What clan are you from Fenelnose?”

@pathos @lacumaru

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 10th, 2019, 12:49 AM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Fennelnose's ears swiveled when they heard an unfamiliar voice, assuming it was the leader of RiverClan. They padded inside and settled back on their haunches. "Grousestar?" they breathed, unable to refrain from letting their confusion slip. They knew that name, they were sure of it. If only they could remember what Clan that cat hailed from. Shoving their uncertainty aside, they straightened their posture and looked at Fallenstar. "I'm from ThunderClan," they replied simply. Or they were in the past, anyway. Fennelnose's mind was still fuzzy, but they could feel the fog lifting with every word they spoke.

At the time, the only concrete things Fennelnose could remember were that: one, they were from ThunderClan; two, they felt a great amount of unease at the thought of returning to ThunderClan; and three, they woke up in a clearing with no memory of any events preceding. From time to time they thought they remembered seeing cats with starry pelts... but then, those obviously would've been StarClan cats, and that just wasn't plausible. They frowned. I'll see if I can remember anything else later. Not right now.

They took a deep breath. "I'd like to join RiverClan."

@lacumaru @Starfall

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; July 10th, 2019 at 12:54 AM.
Old July 10th, 2019, 03:16 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

It didn't take long for Lionstorm to beeline it from the medicine cat den to the leaders' den.

"Grousestar," he called out to SkyClan leader. "That old medicine cat of yours is dead." Still couldn't quite remember his name, but it didn't matter anymore. "I'm having some cats collect him for vigil, and I'm going to announce it to the Clans."

Without waiting for a response, he was gone-- already headed for the Streamstone.
@The Cannibal, @Starfall

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 10th, 2019, 07:04 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Stormgaze flicked her gaze between the two cats, awkwardly standing aside to watch them speak. Her tail waved against the den's floor and she scanned the area, having never been in the den before. After Fennelnose gave their few words, she jumped slightly as the RiverClan deputy made his way into the den. Before she could react to his words, he left, and she looked back to Fallenstar and Fennelnose with a frown.
At the call of Lionstorm's voice on the Streamstone, she turned her attention to the entrance. "I should go listen to the announcement," Stormgaze mumbled before quickly slipping out of the den and into the RiverClan clearing, leaving Fennelnose to speak with Fallenstar alone.

@pathos @Starfall
Old August 5th, 2019, 10:33 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Dust

After Shinefang's vigil had come to its conclusion, Grousestar made good to his word to wait outside of the leaders den for his deputy to meet him there, if he hadn't already been seated outside when the vigil had concluded. He was tired, both mentally and physically, but right now he needed to speak to Frostflight. There was a lot to discuss, there was a lot to explain, and truthfully, a lot to learn from both sides. Hopefully their talk today could help open the air between the two, as currently it still felt somewhat awkward and not like how a deputy and leader should feel. They should be open and trusting, as friends were.
Once his deputy was with him, he'd pad inside and head to his own nest, steering clear of Fallenstar's portion of the den. Heaving out an audible exhale, he laid down, letting his weight sink into the comfort of the ferns, feathers and other various things that comprised his nest. For a moment, Grousestar would close his eyes, clearing his thoughts of grief, his fears of the future and his doubt. They didn't need to play a part in this conversation. Once his mind had been partially cleared, his eyes would open and he would fixate his emerald gaze upon the other tom, even offering a small, friendly smile.
"Right, we have a lot to discuss Frostflight. What would you like to start off with? There has to be a lot going through your mind right now, and I'm sorry that this long has gone by without a proper talk between us. But I'm here now, I'm here to talk for as long as you want, and I'll be here to talk as often as you need. I will never steer you wrong, that I can promise."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 5th, 2019, 06:37 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
@Dust

After Shinefang's vigil had come to its conclusion, Grousestar made good to his word to wait outside of the leaders den for his deputy to meet him there, if he hadn't already been seated outside when the vigil had concluded. He was tired, both mentally and physically, but right now he needed to speak to Frostflight. There was a lot to discuss, there was a lot to explain, and truthfully, a lot to learn from both sides. Hopefully their talk today could help open the air between the two, as currently it still felt somewhat awkward and not like how a deputy and leader should feel. They should be open and trusting, as friends were.
Once his deputy was with him, he'd pad inside and head to his own nest, steering clear of Fallenstar's portion of the den. Heaving out an audible exhale, he laid down, letting his weight sink into the comfort of the ferns, feathers and other various things that comprised his nest. For a moment, Grousestar would close his eyes, clearing his thoughts of grief, his fears of the future and his doubt. They didn't need to play a part in this conversation. Once his mind had been partially cleared, his eyes would open and he would fixate his emerald gaze upon the other tom, even offering a small, friendly smile.
"Right, we have a lot to discuss Frostflight. What would you like to start off with? There has to be a lot going through your mind right now, and I'm sorry that this long has gone by without a proper talk between us. But I'm here now, I'm here to talk for as long as you want, and I'll be here to talk as often as you need. I will never steer you wrong, that I can promise."
Their initial departure during Shinefang's vigil had given Frostflight an inkling of clarity, anxious excitement churning in his belly as he made his way towards the leader's den. He had so many questions to ask, so many things he wanted to learn... but as Grousestar came into sight, his thoughts began to jumble and his gut twisted with unfamiliarity. Silently, Frostflight followed Grousestar into the den. It felt wrong... unnatural even for him to be in here. Like he was breaking some unspoken rule. Wait, would he have to share this den with Lionstorm in the event they were both leaders? A silly thought, he'd probably be chased out of camp before then. Frostflight mirrored Grousestar's sigh with his own, watching as the older tabby settled comfortably into his nest. Steadily gazing at his paws, the deputy listened quietly as Grousestar spoke, lingering on each sentence like his life depended on it. He wasn't scared... wasn't intimidated... he just felt lost. Lost like he had felt as a kitten and apprentice and the thought of Grousestar becoming a parental figurehead scared him. What if his leader died as well because of his mistakes or wrongdoings? What if he brought shame to Skyclan?

"I-" He started, icy eyes rising to meet Grouse's emerald gaze. His smile was comforting. "I had everything planned out in my head... but now I'm not sure what to ask." Frostflight admitted, turning his gaze downwards once more. Could he even speak about these thoughts to Grousestar? Would it be professional of him to become so vulnerable in front of him... " I suppose I want to know what my purpose is now that Skyclan is merged with Riverclan. I see Lionstorm doing announcements... patrols and ceremonies. Am I allowed to do that?" One question at a time for now.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old August 6th, 2019, 11:51 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Their initial departure during Shinefang's vigil had given Frostflight an inkling of clarity, anxious excitement churning in his belly as he made his way towards the leader's den. He had so many questions to ask, so many things he wanted to learn... but as Grousestar came into sight, his thoughts began to jumble and his gut twisted with unfamiliarity. Silently, Frostflight followed Grousestar into the den. It felt wrong... unnatural even for him to be in here. Like he was breaking some unspoken rule. Wait, would he have to share this den with Lionstorm in the event they were both leaders? A silly thought, he'd probably be chased out of camp before then. Frostflight mirrored Grousestar's sigh with his own, watching as the older tabby settled comfortably into his nest. Steadily gazing at his paws, the deputy listened quietly as Grousestar spoke, lingering on each sentence like his life depended on it. He wasn't scared... wasn't intimidated... he just felt lost. Lost like he had felt as a kitten and apprentice and the thought of Grousestar becoming a parental figurehead scared him. What if his leader died as well because of his mistakes or wrongdoings? What if he brought shame to Skyclan?

"I-" He started, icy eyes rising to meet Grouse's emerald gaze. His smile was comforting. "I had everything planned out in my head... but now I'm not sure what to ask." Frostflight admitted, turning his gaze downwards once more. Could he even speak about these thoughts to Grousestar? Would it be professional of him to become so vulnerable in front of him... " I suppose I want to know what my purpose is now that Skyclan is merged with Riverclan. I see Lionstorm doing announcements... patrols and ceremonies. Am I allowed to do that?" One question at a time for now.
Silence settled into the brown tabby as he waited for his deputy to speak, his gaze easy and unwavering, and his smile unfaltering. Being the social cat he once was, he understood that sometimes silence and direct eye contact could make others nervous, and if Frostflight gave off that impression he would be sure to divert his gaze at varying intervals. But for now, it just appeared as if the other tom was trying to get his thoughts together, try and decide how he wanted to start. Frostflight started, met his gaze and then faltered, admitting that he wasn't sure what he wanted to ask. The leader would nod his head in understanding, remaining silent though. He wasn't going to pressure the tom into asking a question, it wouldn't be the same. Looking away as his deputy did, Grousestar tried to prep himself for possible questions, so that he wouldn't appear so unsure or surprised by them. After all, he was setting an example for Frostflight, he was Frostflight's guideline for when he became leader. A leader needed to be relaxed, sure of his answer and ready to provide answers when they were asked. So when the question was finally asked, Grousestar returned his gaze to the tom.

"You certainly are. Though we are joined in territory and living quarters, you still have all of the duties and permissions as any other deputy. You're no longer responsible for Riverclan, but Skyclan instead. Your announcements will be for Skyclan cats, ceremonies for Skyclan cats, patrols for Skyclan cats. It is a good question though, I feel others may share your confusion.
Clans are normally separated by territory, so what happens when you have two together? Nothing really, I am still leader, I still lead Skyclan, and you are their deputy, you still perform your duties. Essentially we are separate but together, Riverclan and Skyclan.
" The answer came easily, he had time to think this over. Because even he, when making the final decision to join Riverclan in territory, had questions about how they would be separated. And he came to realize that territory meant nothing, it was who you were lead by, who you lived with, it was the cats that made the clan, not the land. They didn't stop being Skyclan when they moved here from the mountains, they were still the clan they were, and it was no different when they moved in with Riverclan.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 7th, 2019, 07:42 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
Silence settled into the brown tabby as he waited for his deputy to speak, his gaze easy and unwavering, and his smile unfaltering. Being the social cat he once was, he understood that sometimes silence and direct eye contact could make others nervous, and if Frostflight gave off that impression he would be sure to divert his gaze at varying intervals. But for now, it just appeared as if the other tom was trying to get his thoughts together, try and decide how he wanted to start. Frostflight started, met his gaze and then faltered, admitting that he wasn't sure what he wanted to ask. The leader would nod his head in understanding, remaining silent though. He wasn't going to pressure the tom into asking a question, it wouldn't be the same. Looking away as his deputy did, Grousestar tried to prep himself for possible questions, so that he wouldn't appear so unsure or surprised by them. After all, he was setting an example for Frostflight, he was Frostflight's guideline for when he became leader. A leader needed to be relaxed, sure of his answer and ready to provide answers when they were asked. So when the question was finally asked, Grousestar returned his gaze to the tom.

"You certainly are. Though we are joined in territory and living quarters, you still have all of the duties and permissions as any other deputy. You're no longer responsible for Riverclan, but Skyclan instead. Your announcements will be for Skyclan cats, ceremonies for Skyclan cats, patrols for Skyclan cats. It is a good question though, I feel others may share your confusion.
Clans are normally separated by territory, so what happens when you have two together? Nothing really, I am still leader, I still lead Skyclan, and you are their deputy, you still perform your duties. Essentially we are separate but together, Riverclan and Skyclan.
" The answer came easily, he had time to think this over. Because even he, when making the final decision to join Riverclan in territory, had questions about how they would be separated. And he came to realize that territory meant nothing, it was who you were lead by, who you lived with, it was the cats that made the clan, not the land. They didn't stop being Skyclan when they moved here from the mountains, they were still the clan they were, and it was no different when they moved in with Riverclan.
"Really? I can do all that?" It was easy to see the surprise light up on his face as he half-mumbled the question to himself. Though as he absorbed the information from Grousestar, Frostflight's demeanor seemed to change completely. His muscles relaxed from their tensed position as he met the other's gaze with a nervous smile. There was something scary about how comforting Grouse was, but he wouldn't complain at all. With all the chaos of the move, Lion snapping at every turn, and Fallen's complete silence towards him... Frostflight felt validated. It felt good to know others shared his confusion, his worry. The interpretation Grousestar shared with him made sense and for a moment his belly swirled with guilt at the thought of his friends in Riverclan... Snowybreeze, Mintflower, Fawnpaw and even Lionstorm. Would he have to renounce his relationships to preserve the Skyclan name? It was silly, but the feline found himself choked up at the thought.. He didn't want to leave them behind so easily, especially not Snowybreeze...

"I suppose it would have been easier if I was originally from Skyclan," he commented in amusement, though his ear flattened against his head, giving away his disappointment. "I feel like I'm on the fence right now... Riverclan doesn't like me because I betrayed them and Skyclan is wary of me because I'm originally from Riverclan..." Frostflight gave an awkward lick of his chest fur before letting out a quiet sigh. There was no use worrying about it for now. He was here to learn from Grousestar, they could chat about their problems later! "So," his words were slow with thought, "I know that it's my duty to perform ceremonies, conduct patrols and make announcements, but is there anything else I should know? Er... any other responsibilities?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart