Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Berrykit Finder [REVAMPED]
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:48 AM
Quiiiiick question 0-0
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:43 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:22 AM
The Fruitbasket
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:20 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 21st, 2023, 09:34 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: written were history by victors

SHOCKKIT

Shockkit's eyes lit up with mischief. A story? Why, with all the kits being so close together it was just asking for her to pull a prank. She quickly grabbed a slimy, wt, dirty piece of moss and tumbled over, not caring how good her moss was before flinging it towards Goatscrunch. She had better things to do than to just gently place it in front of the elder. She didn't care if it smacked him in the head.
Cyan eyes scanned the clearing until they found who she was looking for. PLUMKIT!!! Her friend that she had played with, who she hadn't seen for a while but now he was FINALLY BACK! Shockkit bounded over and practically collided with him [ or he can move to the side if u want @Tecumori ]. Panting, she beamed at him. Then she took up a more serious look. "Where were you? I've been looking and looking and looking but I couldn't ever find you!" she scolded him sternly, still out of breath. "No matter. We must pull another prank!" she whispered excitedly.

SPARKKIT

Sparkkit awoke to the sound of crashing. Ugh. His annoying sister, running around excitedly. Again. Well, this time he would go and investigate, especially because he heard her bound even more excitedly than usual - which was surprising. Standing up, Sparkkit took a moment to adjust to the bright sunlight before yawning. He saw Goatscrunch arguing with some warrior and sighed inwardly. That cranky ol' elder just couldn't stop. Well, he would have to adress him about the absolute stink of a situation that was going on in the elder's den. Tansyjaw had kicked him out earlier due to the fact that her nest was clean, and Goatscrunch never let anyone clean his. Well, he would force the latter to let him clean it today, no matter what. Sparkkit marched up determinedly, straight to Goatscrunch.
"Hey there, Goatscrunch Sir, I have something to ask you. So, I've visited the elder's den twice already, once because I came to help out and once because...uh....because." Sparkkit avoided the elder's eyes, he wasn't about to reveal that he had already been in trouble with Tansyjaw. "Anyways, both times I realized there was a stink...coming from your den," he said, trying not to sound accusing. "So, I'd like your permission to clean it up," he concluded, gazing up at the old elder.

[ @BEAR. ]
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old November 21st, 2023, 10:29 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
-- This event is Story Time with Goatscrunch,
which fulfills the "Clan history" kit curriculum. Participation is optional,
and may help you get the 6 post requirement to rank up to apprentice.

The mentions I pulled are from the kit section of the allegiances.
I probably won't mention the bulk again
unless Goat gets cranky with a lack of attendance!
Note: any rank can attend, so if you want to use a non-kit feel free to. --

Leavin' the den was beginnin' to look unfeasible. A light dusting of snow warned of the comin Leaf-bare, and Goatscrunch ain't abouta get caught dead 'cause he froze a lil.

Oh, no siree. He ain't vibing with that thought nonesoever, and with an irked survey from the mouth of his den he decided to use this psuedo-den arrest to his advantage. "Kids, git in 'ere for a story!" His bleat was as loud as possible - though far from the loudest thing ever. His voice was hoarse and did not lift throughout the clearing, so simply not hearing him would be fair game. "'N brin' some moss 'n the like, first kid with the softest 'n warmest beddin' getsta avoid a cuffin'!" See, he could reward good behavior! And enlist the children to be his minions, all in one swipe.

Take that, Bonehead.

Batkit smiled as he sat down to listen

@Bear

Last edited by FruitBatz; November 21st, 2023 at 10:29 AM.
Old November 21st, 2023, 11:13 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @BEAR. - @Starfall - @Tecumori -

She heard the deputy meowing at her and then heard a kit asking Goatscrunch if he'd cuff a kit for not bringing some moss OR IF HE COULD DO IT HIMSELF?! What in the name of StarClan was this elder teaching them? " Seriously, Goatscrunch, start being sensible." she said leaving the den. "If you'd like to try, Plumkit, come outside. I'll teach you something useful." She glared at the elder one last time and left.

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE

Last edited by hermeswind; November 21st, 2023 at 11:21 AM.
Old November 21st, 2023, 12:05 PM

My Mood: Fine

Maplekit tumbled in shortly after the announcement for stories and had probably the smallest mouthful of moss. She had found it laying on the ground outside of the den and plopped it down before wiping her mouth on her paw. "I found this! Stories please!" She said excitedly as she looked over as Dragonflycliff left, then back to the elder with big eyes shining.
Old November 21st, 2023, 12:10 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
-- This event is Story Time with Goatscrunch,
which fulfills the "Clan history" kit curriculum. Participation is optional,
and may help you get the 6 post requirement to rank up to apprentice.

The mentions I pulled are from the kit section of the allegiances.
I probably won't mention the bulk again
unless Goat gets cranky with a lack of attendance!
Note: any rank can attend, so if you want to use a non-kit feel free to. --

Leavin' the den was beginnin' to look unfeasible. A light dusting of snow warned of the comin Leaf-bare, and Goatscrunch ain't abouta get caught dead 'cause he froze a lil.

Oh, no siree. He ain't vibing with that thought nonesoever, and with an irked survey from the mouth of his den he decided to use this psuedo-den arrest to his advantage. "Kids, git in 'ere for a story!" His bleat was as loud as possible - though far from the loudest thing ever. His voice was hoarse and did not lift throughout the clearing, so simply not hearing him would be fair game. "'N brin' some moss 'n the like, first kid with the softest 'n warmest beddin' getsta avoid a cuffin'!" See, he could reward good behavior! And enlist the children to be his minions, all in one swipe.

Take that, Bonehead.

Lilackit
She/her/hers

Lilackit heard the cranky elder and plucked some of the new bedding in the nursery and trotted to the elders' den with it. When she arrived she dropped the moss in front of the elder. "Here ya go! I've brought you some of the fresh moss from the nursery! It should be soft and warm for you!" Then she trotted back a little and sat down to listen to the elders story when the rest of the kits showed up.
Old November 21st, 2023, 07:24 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Acornkit

Acornkit scrambles in, eager to hear the clan's history. Maybe she'll even find out happened while she was missing, if it goes over what's happened recently.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old November 21st, 2023, 09:48 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldwind View Post

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @BEAR. - @Starfall - @Tecumori -

She heard the deputy meowing at her and then heard a kit asking Goatscrunch if he'd cuff a kit for not bringing some moss OR IF HE COULD DO IT HIMSELF?! What in the name of StarClan was this elder teaching them? " Seriously, Goatscrunch, start being sensible." she said leaving the den. "If you'd like to try, Plumkit, come outside. I'll teach you something useful." She glared at the elder one last time and left.
@Starfall

Feathernose staggered in. Though she wasn't feeling that great, she was still coming. The last time Goatscruch did this 'storytelling session', he ended up scaring majority of the participating kits. "I'm keeping an eye on you, Goaty. Don't you dare-" she cut herself off, feeling slightly nauseous. Oh, great! Another warrior to deal with this impending chaos! She raised her tail in greeting, her muzzle twisting into a dry smile. The deputy was there too. Good, good.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; November 21st, 2023 at 09:49 PM.
Old November 21st, 2023, 10:05 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

DaylightPaw padded over, interested in hearing the story as she hasn't left the nursery much as a kit.
Old November 21st, 2023, 10:14 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

°•. info & relations ✿ he/him ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [perkfree] .•°
Beachkit -
Stories were baby stuff! For babies! Told by old-babies with wrinkles.

Beachkit was basically an apprentice, just without the official recognition, and he wished he had more important assignments than listening to an elder prattle on about fascinating tales. Self-image kept him stalling outside as he weighed the potential benefits of a story (pro: he liked them, even if he WASN'T a baby) versus the drawbacks (cons: Bumblestar might see him enjoying a story.) That would be the worst thing to ever happen to him! To ever happen to ANY kit--

. . .apprentice! He meant apprentice. Being almost there counted, right?

Beachkit hatched a plan. A way to avoid the horrible scorn of his clanmates AND listen to the story! Fluffed up and excited by the prospect, it enticed him inside the den where he announced, "I brought you moss like an apprentice!" Goatscrunch had asked for moss, right? AND he was doing apprentice duties!

Well. The plan had been a partial success. But his babybrain might've skipped over the part about actually bringing moss. His eyes darted around the den, spotting several potential-targets he could knock over the head and take THEIR moss to claim as his own... or, or no.. maybe--

"Oh geez, I must. have. dropped. it," he said, "That's okay, tell the story! . . . As I look."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old November 23rd, 2023, 06:59 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Goatscrunch lashed his tail, visibly vexed by the amount of adults gettin' in his business. Spiderthroat, he ain't mind so much 'cause he ain't acting like a clown. The rest... "Get the moss outta yer ear and buzz off, 'Cliffkit. You ain't welcome to these 'ere story times now." She were grounded, plain 'n simple. He nodded curtly to Spiderthroat in thanks of gettin' rid of that one. Good riddance! "'N you--" he shot to Feathernose, venomous. "One peep outta ya 'n A'll have ya packin' too. Behave yourself - no interruptions." If the warriors wanted to act like children, he'd treat 'em so ear cuffs 'n all. Maybe that'd teachem some manners, ha!

For the kits, he was pleasantly surprised some of them actually brought moss. He was so used to bein' disappointed by the layabouts who called 'emselves Clan cats, it didn't occur to him some of the kids might have a good head on their shoulder. Except the whiny one, the queen who ejected it should've gotten 'er belly kicked during the bakin' process. "No one caares," he promptly informed Lightningkit, deciding letting her know her opinions were neither wanted nor needed before she embrassed 'erself further. "Yeh yeh yeh, cuff 'er all ya want kiddo. Thanks for the moss." He flicked his tail toward Plumkit's ear, and beckoned the lil dude to climb aboard the growin' moss mountain.

Irritation ignited within him at Shockkit's behavior, and he growled lowly toward the obnoxious snot-gobbler. "Watch it!" To Sparkkit, his gaze did not leave his sister. "Start with that'un, she's prob'ly the source."

Another kit with a successful delivery, and then... Beachkit. Goatscrunch scowled at the dummy. "What, didja eat it??" Seriously, how hard were it to follow instructions??? Stars, end him already. Over a hundred moons 'n ThunderClan was still hopeless.

"Listen up, I ain't repeatin' myself!" Goatscrunch loudly cleared his throat. There must be silence!!!

"Today is a story 'bout a forbidden romance. A relat'nship that united two Clans, and ended in a bloodbath. For thems who attended my last story, ya might recall the mention of the great rock spirit - this is about 'im, 'n the Icy Heart he lay claim to.

"Seasons ago, ThunderClan was led by Stonestar. Unlike Duststar his destroyer, he ain't have a bone to pick with kids - he were quite squishy, in fact: unless you was 'n enemy. See, he liked to pick on things weaker than ThunderClan - wayward rogues, WindClan. 'Cause he knew he could beat 'em, it made him feel strong.

"But ShadowClan, they got a brand new ice queen in their midst. Licestar, she'd taken over from the tansy-ass Breezestar, 'n she ain't foolin' around. She ain't like RiverClan none, and wanted to use us to screw 'em up. She's intimidatin', the walkin' body of power, and Stonystar is blown away. One night she approaches him after the Gatherin'. She wants an alliance -- ThunderClan helps 'er with her fish problem, she helps us with WindClan. Sounds like a fair deal, eh?"

Closed Thread