Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Quiiiiick question 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:12 AM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:03 AM
which rp should i make?
by Zei
Last post by Kacey!
Today 07:57 AM
✦ RiverClan Self-Exiles -...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 07:54 AM
help make new character
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 07:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 9th, 2023, 08:45 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Tree climbing and Social gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
-SilverKit Dangled From SilverStorm's Jaws As They Arrived- "Hello MoonHeart" -They Greeted-
"Hello Silverkit!" Moonheart said

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old November 9th, 2023, 09:37 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

A social gathering? Sounded fun! So did the tree climbing competition but unfortunately Nightgaze couldn't compete in that due to her broken leg but she would still watch and chat with her clanmates!

Carefully the small hornet sat down wincing as sharp pain coursed through her leg bht still smiling brightly despite her injury as she looked around for someone to talk to.

OPEN

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old November 9th, 2023, 07:30 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart <3 View Post

Event [#event]

Moonheart stood nervously in the thunderclan clearing. She had an idea, but she was scared to announce it. "Hello, thunderclan cats! I appreciate you all coming this afternoon! So, I had an event idea. For Apprentices and warriors, we will be having a tree-climbing competition. For kits, queens, and elders, we'll have a social gathering. Anyone is welcome to join the social gathering, keep that in mind. Any questions?" Moonheart asked.

Mentions: @BEAR. @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @dino. @vellichor @naiad @Catherine @MelonMile @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @Tac Nyan @Quasar @Rani @vampire @Fawnhearted @5H43_26 @eris @peach @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Wintersun @staurn @carmen @Swiftheart <3 @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @bubblegum. @Bean_The_Transformer @Tecumori @Little_fawn @sol. @MockingRabbit @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @Caspian @third.phantom @Sakura. @lem~ @coldwind @Spookez. @Thankful4Seonghwa @Ymir @Leafy @The Doctor @Omari @Pangoligon @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Barnaby @Thechaoticdigitalcircus @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @R0ttenC4ndy @silverwynds @FrostyGalaxy @Lullaby @K1TTEN @.:!MerryVix!:. @RavensCall @stardawn @The-Almighty-Sleekster @Theodore_510 @leopardsnow @Jungle @Moondrop @Hawk_Boi @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Red_Fang @endlesshax @Luck @Firestar512
How does it work?:
Starting November 10th, at 4PM, the tree climbing event would be starting. It'll end on November 12th, at 4pm. and that starts the social gathering, which will end on November 15th, 4pm.
Rules:
No powerplaying- Be realistic in the competion! Don't try to cheat and win, just do it as your cat would. If you have a purrk that gives your cat an advantage, please VM me about it.
Prizes!:
1st place- 350 koins
2nd place- 250 koins
3rd place- 150 koins
4th place- 100 koins
5th place- 50 koins
Lilackit trotted over.

Wolfflame joined.
Old November 13th, 2023, 03:11 PM

@BEAR. @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @dino. @vellichor @naiad @Catherine @MelonMile @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @Quasar @Rani @vampire @Fawnhearted @5H43_26 @rudolph @peach @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Wintersun @staurn @carmen @Swiftheart <3 @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @birdie @bubblegum. @Bean_The_Transformer @Tecumori @Little_fawn @sol. @MockingRabbit @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @Caspian @third.phantom @Sakura. @lem~ @coldwind @Spookez. @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! @Ymir @Leafy @The Doctor @Omari @Pangoligon @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Barnaby @Thechaoticdigitalcircus @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @R0ttenC4ndy @silverwynds @FrostyGalaxy @Lullaby @K1TTEN @.:!MerryVix!:. @RavensCall @stardawn @The-Almighty-Sleekster @Theodore_510 @leopardsnow @Jungle @TheLostAmongTheStars @Moondrop @Hawk_Boi @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Red_Fang @endlesshax @Luck @Firestar512 @_Eclipse_ @Moon Shark
Hey guys! I'm changing the date to Today-Monday, November 13th, Ill probably post the climbing starter, and the 15th of November is the end of that event and the start of the social event. the social event ends on November 18th

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old November 13th, 2023, 03:13 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
@BEAR. @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @dino. @vellichor @naiad @Catherine @MelonMile @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @Quasar @Rani @vampire @Fawnhearted @5H43_26 @rudolph @peach @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Wintersun @staurn @carmen @Swiftheart <3 @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @birdie @bubblegum. @Bean_The_Transformer @Tecumori @Little_fawn @sol. @MockingRabbit @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @Caspian @third.phantom @Sakura. @lem~ @coldwind @Spookez. @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! @Ymir @Leafy @The Doctor @Omari @Pangoligon @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Barnaby @Thechaoticdigitalcircus @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @R0ttenC4ndy @silverwynds @FrostyGalaxy @Lullaby @K1TTEN @.:!MerryVix!:. @RavensCall @stardawn @The-Almighty-Sleekster @Theodore_510 @leopardsnow @Jungle @TheLostAmongTheStars @Moondrop @Hawk_Boi @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Red_Fang @endlesshax @Luck @Firestar512 @_Eclipse_ @Moon Shark
Hey guys! I'm changing the date to Today-Monday, November 13th, Ill probably post the climbing starter, and the 15th of November is the end of that event and the start of the social event. the social event ends on November 18th
(Heyyy... Ends on my birthday!)

*Cherrypaw is still there*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old November 13th, 2023, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

(Heyyy... Ends on my birthday!)

*Cherrypaw is still there*
(hehe, remind me on the end date to wish you a happy birthday!)

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old November 13th, 2023, 03:15 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
(hehe, remind me on the end date to wish you a happy birthday!)
(K!)

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old November 13th, 2023, 03:25 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

A social gathering? Sounded fun! So did the tree climbing competition but unfortunately Nightgaze couldn't compete in that due to her broken leg but she would still watch and chat with her clanmates!

Carefully the small hornet sat down wincing as sharp pain coursed through her leg bht still smiling brightly despite her injury as she looked around for someone to talk to.

OPEN
Grasskit padded over and squeaked. "hi hi hi! Wanna chat!"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old November 13th, 2023, 03:28 PM
Saki means hope &amp;lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Please stop mentioning me I didn't join

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old November 13th, 2023, 03:32 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

Rateye lay down on a rock, waiting for the event to start.
And here's a shop (the zalgo stuff is a bit of lore regarding the shop existing.)
Closed Thread