Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 05:33 PM
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by silver.
Today 05:31 PM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 05:28 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Moondapple
Today 05:26 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 05:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 1st, 2017, 03:10 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Phantompaw gave her friend a somewhat eerie, almost threatening grin, her blue eyes gleaming dangerously. “Not other loyalties, just different, as none of my loyalty is placed upon our flea-brained leaders and deputies that are around, but towards the old ones.” she said calmly, her voice taking on a smooth, dangerous tone. She remained quiet for the rest of Shinepaw's long speech, sitting down and wrapping her tail over her paws. She didn't like any of the cats currently in high ranks, not from leader to medicine cat, they were all bad. She nodded in agreement. “I hope they all catch greencough and die. It would be better for WindClan. Perhaps then, a reasonable cat can step up.” she muttered, lashing her tail for emphasis.
"You'd make a very good leader." ShinePaw gave her friend a respectful lick. "My sister has a friend, her name is Quailpaw. Quailpaw wants to be leader when she grows up. And my sister, Gleamkit, wants to be medicine cat...or at least, she said that's what StarClan told her...I don't really believe they would though." She neaded the ground uncertainly with her silver paws.
Old April 1st, 2017, 05:40 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

For a long second Spiralpaw only stared at the female, cursing her in his head. If only she knew the things that went on in his thoughts...he would most likely be a dead tom. That did not stop him from pushing her buttons--because he knew he was. He did it with everyone he met. He was deemed annoying. And, that was okay for him. Coming back to the present, the tom smirked. ‘’Yeah, I’m sure you can understand my language. My gibberish is the only advanced language that you know, anyway.’’ He retorts with a swish of his tail. He was ready to stalk off, find something more entertaining than a standoffish she-cat who thought she knew everything!

Spiralpaw, however, stopped in his tracks at hearing her next words. They flowed into his head, and he rolled his eyes back trying his hardest not to groan out of boredom. This tom had a short attention span, and he always wanted to keep moving. Yet, this feline was bringing him down. He was about ready to put her in her place, but thought best not to… at least for now. She was pretty dense minded to him. How could she not think he had a brain? ‘’I have no brain, huh?’’ He smirked, walking back up to her, putting himself at a safe distance from her, but able to land a snarl in her face, showing his fangs. ‘’I guess we have something in common then, heh.’’ He pulls back slowly, allowing a purr to emit out his maw.

‘’Whoever said I was trying to prove anything to you anyway?’’ The tom shouted, hopping onto his paws in an anxious manner. He never recalled trying to prove himself to her, as if he needed her acceptance. He was perfectly fine without her judgement. ‘’And, please, you wouldn’t even be better than me even if we were the last cats on this planet!’’ He says, puffing out his chest, his eyes closed for a second, and a prideful look came onto his face. He felt good inside, having to yell at her. Of how their bickering escalated quickly, and yet she was tearing him down. Though she didn’t know, Spiralpaw felt a bit of his confidence lower, but he allowed a smile to stay glued to his expression as he waited for her next remark. Then, when it came, he allowed another short laugh to come out his maw. Truly sad if she thought she could use him as a punching bag. ‘’I bet it’ll feel like being hit by puffy clouds.’’ He remarked, and found a nearby rock to hop up on, so that he was looking down at her. Then, he slowly brought his head up to look at the moors. How gorgeous they were. He loved being high enough to see what he was looking, to see where he was living, the clan he would be fighting for.

For a second he forgot all his troubles--his trouble at the current moment being the little conceited abyssinian with a hard head. That surely brought him back to his misery, as he heard her say her next words. ‘’Do I even have time to deal with you anymore? I feel like you’re wasting some valuable time from my life--I could be doing more important things you know!’’ The tom hopped off the rock in a quick swift move as he walked a bit past her. ‘’Well, if I’m being completely honest, lalaland was way better than being in your presence.’’ He glows an innocent sweet smile her way. There was only so much any cat can take. And, he wondered what made her take off so easily. To play with her even more, he added, ‘’You sure are much more important to me. Or whatever helps you sleep at night.’’ He says, blankly while staring ahead. For a long moment, he wondered what he could do. What his next devious plan would be in order to get a thrill out of today. There was so much on the list, and yet none at the same time. Then again, the she-cat in front of him was giving him fuel--a fuel that made him live on the day and waiting for tomorrow. She put instant thrill into his life, being a challenge. Being stubborn. Being conceited. Being an idiot. All the sorts, and for a moment, he felt like he could actually like her for a moment.

Then, she said something that completed offended him. And, all was lost once again. He didn’t reply back, only watched as she rolled onto the ground laughing. He stared at her, his eyes rolling once more. How many times have he done this today with her? Simply wasting his time as he stated before. The tom proceeded to walk away, giving the female a glance. ‘’I would love to stay and partake in your giggle fest--but I have important manners to do. Something you wouldn’t understand because you’re not smart enough to get it.’’ He flickers his tail at her, an indication whether she would be curious and follow him or let him go. Either way it would be a catch-22 for him.
Caracalpaw managed to calm down and stop rolling on the floor like an idiot, laughing her head off. She used her forepaws to wipe away the tears of laughter and looked back up, still feeling rather still after her giggle fest. She didn't get up thought, finding that the ground was actually quite comfortable. "Excuse me but i'll have you know that my english isn't basic! It's way more advanced than any language you'll ever know!" Caracalpaw quickly snapped. She was quickly regaining her temper after her big fit of laughter. The apprentice was going back into business. Did this tom think she was dumb? The she-cat believed she was anything but dumb! She was pretty, smart, awesome, and better than him.

The next sentence's that the tom spoke nearly left Caracalpaw at a loss for words. Nearly. "Just look at you," Caracalpaw replied, shaking her head in disappointment. "You're so dumb you don't even know what you're saying. That sentence was incorrect and you should've replaced the 'something', with a 'nothing'" the she-cat continued smartly, in a tone of voice that made her sound like a mentor correcting their apprentice's grammatical error. The apprentice would never admit it, but the tom's most recent comeback was actually pretty good. Unfortunately for him, Caracalpaw was not only pretty, but smart. Not only do I have the looks, I have the brains, Caracalpaw thought, smirking confidently to herself.

Caracalpaw rolled her eyes. "That's not possible because of the simple fact that we could never be the last two cats on the planet, I would've killed myself by the time the third last cat was dead," the apprentice replied in a matter-of-fact voice. "After that, i'd be too busy being better than you in StarClan," Caracalpaw continued, not waiting for a response from the tom. "No matter where we are and what we're doing, i'm always going to be better than you. You can't deny the truth," the she-cat said persistently, clearly feeling very confident in herself. Looking at the brindled tom, she realised just how amusing he was. Stupid, but amusing. Well, to put it more clearly, his stupidity was amusing. "Then puffy clouds have just turned into rocks," Caracalpaw said coldly, feel rather offended by him. How dare he calls me weak! The abyssinian thought, getting more annoyed by the minute. Oh how I would love to show him just how 'weak', I am, the she-cat thought bitterly. Caracalpaw took the moment that Spiralpaw went to climb the rock, to imagine punching that ugly little face of his. For that moment, the apprentice was in her own world and small smile crossed her maw as she basked in the feeling of punching his face. Even if she hadn't actually done it. Her imagination was enough for her. For now anyway.

As the tom responded, Caracalpaw herself was brought back into reality, and for a moment, she stared dumbfounded at Spiralpaw's face, trying to work out why his face was still intact. A wave of disappointment washed over her as she realised it had only been her imagination. How disappointing, Caracalpaw thought, sighing loudly. Sometimes she wished that what she dreamed and imagined could come true. She'd love to have the chance to break the ugly face of the brindled tom. "What life would that be? You don't have a life," Caracalpaw shot back smartly. Her bottom jaw dropped down ever so slightly at his next statement. "Oh please, there are so many cats who would love to be in my presence. Especially toms. I bet I probably have more toms trailing after my good looks than you have she-cats. I mean, you don't even have any good looks," Caracalpaw continued, smirking smugly. The abysinian believed this to be half true. She knew that she had good looks and the other apprentice didn't, but did toms actually like her? The apprentice was almost certain she was a likeable cat, so surely she did have some followers right? Well, she would have to worry too much about that. Caracalpaw was certain that she would be liked by more cats than Spiralpaw ever would.

The she-cat rose to her paws as Spiralpaw walked off, sick of putting up with a she-cat like her. Caracalpaw tilted her head to the side, an expression of curiosity quickly growing on her face. Should she just let him go? After all, she really didn't like his attitude, so it would be great to get rid of him. But at the same time, she had nothing else better to do, plus, he had just left a fight unfinished. Caracalpaw never left a fight unfinished, that was just a sign of cowardice. "Leaving already? Are you too much of a coward to fight me? Scared you're gonna lose to someone as awesome as me?" the abyssinian taunted, raising her voice to make sure the tom heard her. She had attracted the stares of a few other cats but quickly got them to look away by giving them a sharp glare.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old April 1st, 2017, 09:27 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post

"You'd make a very good leader." ShinePaw gave her friend a respectful lick. "My sister has a friend, her name is Quailpaw. Quailpaw wants to be leader when she grows up. And my sister, Gleamkit, wants to be medicine cat...or at least, she said that's what StarClan told her...I don't really believe they would though." She neaded the ground uncertainly with her silver paws.
Phantompaw nodded, feeling her chest fur puff up with pride. “Thanks! If I ever become leader, you'd be my first choice for deputy.” she replied, her eyes dancing happily. Shinepaw was the only cat she could talk so openly too, and she was glad that she'd met the silver furred molly. She had lots of littermates, but she never really spoke to them anymore, and the only one she did talk to was hiding something from her and lying about it. She knew he was, and she still didn't know what, just that it had something to do with her father, Gustflight. “Huh, I hope she doesn't actually think that StarClan is real. StarClan is a bunch of nursery tales if you ask me.” she said disdainfully, shaking her head. She knew that StarClan couldn't be real, or they would've been down here dying in the battle.

(What're the symbols at the top of your post for?)

Last edited by doghouse; April 1st, 2017 at 09:27 AM.
Old April 1st, 2017, 10:14 AM
whats up danger?

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

The huffs the kit made were loud, fear filled. He turned and looked back and as they jumped he froze in fear, ears falling back and eyes widening. He gave a gasp, and flinched in fear. Hundreds of thoughts flooded his mind. His mother, father, siblings. Even Darling entered his mind, even though they met not too long ago. Still, he thought of them, being in SkyClan nice and comfy and harm-free. He left in search of danger, but didn't think life would toss it at him so soon. He braced for the impact of their powerful bodies and long claws. Then, like out of instinct, his eyes opened and he lunged forward, but aimed underneath them so they would jump over him. However he was slow, and the claws or Spireflare caught his left shoulder. Giving a slight yelp of pain, he stopped and looked at the wound for a mere moment before looking back up at the two. They want to kill me... he thought.
Spireflare felt his claws graze upon the kits shoulder as he darted underneath the twins with a hiss. He gave our a furious snarl, both the twins landing gracefully and twisting their bodies and facing the kit. Spireflare wasn't used to losing a kill, it would haunt him, itching in his pelt knowing someone got away, and it wouldn't stop bugging him until they were dead. Slitted eyes looked at Rex,tails lashing and teeth bared. "You're going to regret coming on Windclan territory, idiot." the toms muttered in sync, voices bath laced with aggression.They wouldn't let him get away. They would let him live his last breaths under the pain of their long claws.
They would get him.
Old April 1st, 2017, 10:20 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
The warrior could feel her temper quickly rising to exploding point at the tom's next set of words. Arrogant idiot! Winterwisp thought, gritting her teeth at his confident remark. And to top it off, he had a smirk. How lovely for Winterwisp. "It's actually terrible to meet you," Winterwisp snarled with impatience. She didn't have time for things like this! Socializing wasn't one of the things on her to-do list, and she wasn't planning on putting it on it. The black and white feline considered ignoring his question, since she didn't really want him to know her name, but she soon decided she might as well. "Winterwisp,"
the warrior muttered through gritted teeth, reluctance lacing her voice.

Why couldn't this weirdo just go and leave her alone like everyone else did?
Or maybe he was here to showing her in taunts and threats. Wasn't that everyone's favourite thing to do? Tease her? Poke at her? It brought her annoyance and anger that didn't have enough words to describe it.

"There's no need to be rude when I haven't done anything, jeesh." he mewed calmly. The shecats aggressive behavior wasn't affecting the persistent tom at all, keeping a cool expression with a small smirk still on his face. His green eyes were lidded lazily, as if he could do this all day. "That's a pretty name, I like it." No matter how rude the shecat was going to be to him, Fireflare was like a burr in a cats pelt when it came to shecats, persistent until he could crack them, and slip his way into their heart. So that's what he would do, again as he has done many times. He was practically an expert. So he would keep his temper, no matter how much he wanted to snap back with, he kept the smirk on his face, the cool, calm gaze and smooth voice.
Old April 1st, 2017, 10:54 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
"Maybe! Maybe my skills are so amazing that they're just.. Ashamed of themselves, so much that they leave and never come back!" She offered excitedly, with that big grin of hers that she's had ever since she was a kit, and clearly showing the heart, enthusiasm and optimism she had back then as well. Though now, she was a bit more matured, she was truly growing up, but that didn't stop her from her one true goal. To be the best warrior there was in Windclan. And truly, she had the potential to become just that.
"I'm sure he'll pick a good one this time, I have a good feeling about it mom!"
And then they were on to the next part of the conversation, Adderpaw's one and only friend Pinepaw. He actual was her only friend, and while the two of them didn't start out so great, they truly did have an amazing friendship now, they were inseparable really and spent as much time as they could together, Adderpaw happily helping him with his training since she was older than him by a moon or two. But it was clear when she spoke about him, she cared for him.
And then right on to the next part, the part that caused the apprentice to stop in her place with wide eyes. "Wait, what? More.. More brothers and sisters?" Gasping out, Adderpaw raced around in a circle, yowling out her excitement before nuzzling her moms belly excitedly. "I'm getting more siblings, I can't wait to meet them! I'm going to be a big sister!" she mewed out with a purr, looking to her mom with those bright eyes of hers again.
She chuckled at her daughters words, "Yes, you are so awesome that sometimes you just need new mentors to keep up with your talent." She was proud of her kits, they were growing up. Still having their child like personalities, which she was grateful for, it reminded her of when she was training as an apprentice. While she didn't use her warrior skills anymore, training was always fun, and she'd experience it again if she could.
She smiled at the thought.
She nodded and purred at Adderpaw nuzzling her belly, shifting a bit so more of her swollen belly. She bent down and grazed her tongue upon the top of her daughters head,"There are some kits in the nursery that need a mother to aswel, I thought I'd take on the job." she mewed happily. No matter how much training there was to be done, or what responsibilities there were, she always wanted her kits to know the love of a mother towards her kits, while being a forever queen wasn't normal for everycat to have as at a mother, it sure was to her kits. "I'm sure you'll be a good big sister to them dear, I can't wait until they arrive." her voice grew softer at the end. She hadn't met up with her mate Smokethorn is awhile, it had seemed like moons since she had seen him, it made her smile go down a bit. But she smiled again when seeing the excited expression on her kits face. It'll be alright.
Old April 1st, 2017, 10:57 AM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

"Heh," Swiftpaw smirked "This is easy. I am called Swift for a reason." with that she pressed her her paws down and pushed herself forward, taking off after Hunterpaw

"Wait up!" Snowpaw rushed after them.

"Guys!" Curly paw yowled, annoyed that he got left behind. He quickly ran after them.

It didn't take Swiftpaw long to catch to Hunter paw. She gave him a cheeky look before picking up speed, going passed him.
Old April 1st, 2017, 11:11 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Cat (Star :3) View Post
"Heh," Swiftpaw smirked "This is easy. I am called Swift for a reason." with that she pressed her her paws down and pushed herself forward, taking off after Hunterpaw

"Wait up!" Snowpaw rushed after them.

"Guys!" Curly paw yowled, annoyed that he got left behind. He quickly ran after them.

It didn't take Swiftpaw long to catch to Hunter paw. She gave him a cheeky look before picking up speed, going passed him.
Hunterpaw grinned up at Swiftpaw. "Ohhhh no you dont," He meowed playfully, stretching his front paws out. His claws dug into the ground as he propelled himself forward, picking up speed and passing her with a smirk. "See ya sweet-cheeks!" He yowled over his shoulder, chuckling.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old April 1st, 2017, 11:29 AM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

"Sweet-cheeks!?" Swiftpaw yowled "Oh it's on!" She quickly picked up speed, her paws kicking up dirt and rocks as she launched herself towards him. soon she was neck to neck with the bigger tom "I'm not letting you win that easily."
Old April 1st, 2017, 11:43 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Cat (Star :3) View Post
"Sweet-cheeks!?" Swiftpaw yowled "Oh it's on!" She quickly picked up speed, her paws kicking up dirt and rocks as she launched herself towards him. soon she was neck to neck with the bigger tom "I'm not letting you win that easily."
"You never do," Hunterpaw replied cheekily, winking at her as he picked up speed. "But I win anyway, dont I?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Closed Thread