Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:03 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:03 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 03:02 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by carmen
Today 03:00 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 02:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 6th, 2023, 09:07 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: written were history by victors

SHOCKKIT

Shockkit rolled her eyes at all the suck-ups offering to pluck ticks. "Blah blah, wannabes, you guys are just jelly you're not in on this supa cool prank me 'n Plum are doin'," she bragged, walking with a sort of a swagger. She looked towards Plumkit expectantly, wanting the tom to explain further about the super cool big prank. "Ain't nobody wanna pull nasty ticks offa nasty cat," she said, wrinkling her nose in disgust.

SPARKKIT

Sparkkit sat by his friend Lilackit, wincing as Shockkit insulted the elder. Great. Now he had to save her again. Althoooooooough...maybe he didn't. No, he'd let her get in trouble - he was done saving her ass over and over again. "Hey, Lilackit, I'm going to the elder's den to clean up Goatscrunch's den - the way it smells, I don't think Goatscrunch has cleaned it since he first moved in!" He exclaimed, chuckling a little at the thought. "Anyways, wanna come with?"

| @Theodore_510 | @Tecumori | @BEAR. - if goat wants to react to either of the kits |
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; December 6th, 2023 at 09:08 PM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 12:16 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
SHOCKKIT

Shockkit rolled her eyes at all the suck-ups offering to pluck ticks. "Blah blah, wannabes, you guys are just jelly you're not in on this supa cool prank me 'n Plum are doin'," she bragged, walking with a sort of a swagger. She looked towards Plumkit expectantly, wanting the tom to explain further about the super cool big prank. "Ain't nobody wanna pull nasty ticks offa nasty cat," she said, wrinkling her nose in disgust.

Plumkit
TC | Kit | He/Him | 4 moons
Agatha Kitty | Silver Tongue | Mind Reader
Plumkit frowned a little, disheartened to hear that his clan had once been defeated in the past. Well, at least it wasn't totally destroyed or anything. If Plumkit had learned anything from this story it was that he should never fall in love. Period.

If Stonestar had simply never fallen in love he would have never gotten murdered, and better yet, ThunderClan would have never been attacked in the first place. It was becoming obvious to Plumkit; love was something that made you make dumb decisions, so it would be smarter to avoid it in general.

Shockkit's voice caught his attention, and only then did he realise just how loud her voice actually was. Plumkit wrapped a paw around her shoulder and attempted to pull her down to his level. A difficult task with him being so puny and weak compared to her. So instead, he used her shoulder as leverage to pull himself closer to her ear.

"Hush Shockkit! No one else is supposed to know!" he hissed quietly. He suddenly didn't regret keeping the details of his plan a secret. "It's a secret... remember?" Hopefully no one had caught on to her blunder. Perhaps he still had a chance to salvage his plan...

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old December 7th, 2023, 02:44 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Well. This story wasn't as bad as the first, Feathernose decided. She hung around in the shadowy corners of the den, silently watching the kits.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old December 7th, 2023, 05:38 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"Love makes ya blind ta faults. To appease 'er, Pebblestar would've let her 'n on any 'n all Clan secrets. Just 'cause ya fancy someone, don't mean it a good idea, kid. To Pluckfluff, she 'ought he was too dumb to let 'im go. He'd keep tellin' Licestar things -- weaknesses of the camp, hidden entrances. All that. Whether he would've or nah, we ain't know." A shrug. The dead were dead - their stories mere whispers in the wind.

Most of the kids who inputted were sorta right. Goatscrunch cut right to the chase. "Licestar was furious! 'Er alliance with ThunderClan were in shambles, 'n worse her dear's blood stained our stone. A ShadowClan cat-- one who ain't agree with the alliance ta begun with, she found our camp 'n warned the now-Pluckstar of tha raid. But it were too late, 'n within a day they was upon us.

"ShadowClan cats, ain't nothin' quite like 'em. Licestar worked 'em in a frenzy 'n they showed no mercy ta us. For every two o' us, there were four of 'em, rippin', tearin', shreddin'. We lost a lotta good cats 'n that raid, 'n when it were done Pluckstar was lyin' in a pool o' blood, gutted. Licestar overpowered 'er, left her beaten 'n broken. Our camp were in ruins, our leadership tattered..

"And ShadowClan flaunted. To 'em, justice had been served - 'cause Licestar had a lil' peace of mind, now that 'er beloved's murderer was eatin' dirt. But, even though she ain't got Pebblestar beside 'er, a part of 'im still lived on-- still, lives on. Ain't no secret Dawnstar's 'is kid."
Goatscrunch shuffled in his nest, reaching to lap at his paw. "'N that's why she had sucha interest in us, back whens Aspenstar kicked tha bucket. But ain't that a story for 'nother time.

"No, this story does not end in Dawn. It ends with Pluck - risin' again to her paws, a Star-approved leader- or perhaps one tainted by darkness? Licestar believed she were down fer the count, but she persevered 'n sought aid from the Fish -- them River cats we got a bone with nowidays, they lent us their strength to keep them shadows at bay, 'n stole the Lice's attention so our Clan might heal.

"'N it has, a thousand times over."
He thought he wrapped that up nicely enough, stifling a yawn. "Now, snot minions - unless ya gettin' ticks off my back, gedout!"

[ @Fawn, @coldwind, @Tecumori, @Starfall, @TheLostAmongTheStars, @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa!, @Starii, @finley.exe, @Sleek, @FruitBatz, @KP17, @Theodore_510, @Streamtail, @GhostlyStarfinder, @Ladiebugg, @Lululemoncello ]
Oatkit sat for a minute and watched his elder, seeing Wetwhisker pad up behind him he stood and looked back to the elder. "thank you, bye bye" Oatkit softly mewed going to his mother who fondly licked his ears before they padded out.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 7th, 2023, 08:36 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumori View Post

Plumkit
TC | Kit | He/Him | 4 moons
Agatha Kitty | Silver Tongue | Mind Reader
Plumkit frowned a little, disheartened to hear that his clan had once been defeated in the past. Well, at least it wasn't totally destroyed or anything. If Plumkit had learned anything from this story it was that he should never fall in love. Period.

If Stonestar had simply never fallen in love he would have never gotten murdered, and better yet, ThunderClan would have never been attacked in the first place. It was becoming obvious to Plumkit; love was something that made you make dumb decisions, so it would be smarter to avoid it in general.

Shockkit's voice caught his attention, and only then did he realise just how loud her voice actually was. Plumkit wrapped a paw around her shoulder and attempted to pull her down to his level. A difficult task with him being so puny and weak compared to her. So instead, he used her shoulder as leverage to pull himself closer to her ear.

"Hush Shockkit! No one else is supposed to know!" he hissed quietly. He suddenly didn't regret keeping the details of his plan a secret. "It's a secret... remember?" Hopefully no one had caught on to her blunder. Perhaps he still had a chance to salvage his plan...
SHOCKKIT

Shockkit frowned, regretting her decisions. "You're right, you're right. If everybody knows 'bout our prank, then it won't be as sweet." She whispered, pleading, "But please, I need to know more. When is it? What are we gonna do? Who are we gonna do it to? I volunteer my brother."
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old December 8th, 2023, 07:15 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

"That's it?" Lightningkit asked. She felt like there might be some stuff missing in this, whatever. Guess she was expecting too much for a story for kits, not everyone had attention spans. Maybe another warrior would teach her more history.
Old December 11th, 2023, 10:54 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

°•. info & relations ✿ he/him ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [perkfree]   .•°
Beachkit -
Beachkit's jaw went slack in awe at the descriptions of brutality. Everyone in ThunderClan just seemed so. . . soft? and boring! they weren't out there using their claws and teeth, they were rattling off patrol reports about how nothing happened for the 384921th time! In his naivete, he itched to witness that kind of drama. It was the golden dream they were sold into and why warriors worked so hard to earn their title. Not to do mundane tasks day in and day out.

The romance part of it -- spilling blood over a lost love and for revenge -- didn't sound half bad either. He'd have to get in on that when he grew up!

"Wow!" he squeaked after the story had concluded, a demand for another on the tip of his tongue before it fizzled out with Goatscrunch shooing them off. Plus, he had important apprentice things to do unlike those SNOT MINIONS that the elder was referring to.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Closed Thread