Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:07 AM
a new beginning?
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:01 AM
A Guide to _______
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 10:42 AM

Old December 23rd, 2017, 05:06 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Mega Finder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Is foxkit a pre existing charter? If not, could you change her appearance a little? Batty’s dad is black and his mom is like a cinnamon color, so orange isn’t very likely. And I would prefer if she’s not tbrped ^^
She based off one that died in a polt and I didn't know she would die, I could change her to cinnamon it's a type of orange(she's kinda an adventurer and a fighter. Sweet but could be mean if people mess with her or family/friends. The brave one)(I tried my best on that one)
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old December 24th, 2017, 12:33 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name; Featherpaw

Age; 6 moons

Gender/Pronouns; Female [She/Her]

Personality; Shy | Kind | Gentle | Patient | Loud | Loyal | Strong | Bright | Polite | Stubborn | Strong-Willed | Fierce
Most view Featherpaw as a quiet cat. Truthfully, she is quite reserved. She is quite shy and not a bit extrovert. She's more of an introvert and not very willing to walk up to a random and start up a conversation. Featherpaw prefers to stick with those friends that she already knows. She's the type of cat to hang around a small group of cats everyday and not make new friends unless someone introduces her.
Featherpaw truly has a heart of gold and is very kind. She is patient and very encouraging. Despite her shyness, she is a very likeable cat snd would be very popular if it weren't for her reserved nature. Featherpaw is quite selfless and thinks of others before her. She is obedient and not a trouble-maker. She hates wasting the time of others and tries to get things done as well and quickly as possible. She puts effort into all that she does and works very hard to please others. Featherpaw has the gentleness of a queen and has a soft voice too. She is great at comforting cats and always ready to listen to your problems. She is peaceful and despises violence, even though she knows that she'll eventually have to. She's also very polite and apologises for her friends whenever they do something that's not so polite. Featherpaw absolutely adores kits and loves playing with them. Whenever she has a little time to spare, she'll head off to the nursery. She hopes to one day have kits of her own. Featherpaw is also very bright as an apprentice. She's eager to learn and very determined too.
Featherpaw is shy and gentle, but she's not always so shy. Around her group of friends, Featherpaw is very loud. She is always piping up with ideas of what they could do and can be a very fun cat. It's honestly as though she's became another cat. She's not quite as polite and has a tendency to interrupt others. It's mostly because being around her friends gives her a bit of confidence to speak up. She becomes adventurous and more daring. She still warns her friends if they come up with a dangerous idea, but she never stops them. Rather, she tags along and gives it a shot too.
Featherpaw is indeed very kind and gentle, perhaps too gentle. Even just from her appearance, she appears to be weaker than her clan mates. Truthfully, she is not quite as strong as the rest of her clan mates. However, she's not completely vulnerable. She's actually stronger than she seems. She is brave and courageous and doesn't like backing down from a challenge. She doesn't need constant supervision and is perfectly capable of fighting for herself. She knows how to look after herself and isn't always the angel she appears to be.
Featherpaw is quite a stubborn cat. She is strong-willed and likes things to go her way. She never shows her displeasure when something doesn't go the way she wants it too, but she certainly feels it. She does not let her mind get swayed very easily and once she has an idea, she's not very willing to do something else. She's willing to listen to other ideas, but not always willing to do it. She normally ends up agreeing out of not wanting to put up a fuss, but not with an argument first. Featherpaw is also very fierce. She is protective of her friends and family and would do anything to keep them safe. She watches out for them a lot and the moment she see's danger, she warns them. Featherpaw can become a little overprotective at times. With her stubbornness, she is determined to protect her family and friends but becomes too overprotective. With her fierceness, she can also become rather rude or mean towards anyone she sees as a threat. She doesn't like taking risks.

Appearance; Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3 | Ref 4
Featherpaw is a very beautiful ragdoll cat. She has medium length fur and her base coat is white with a creamish tint to it. Her chest, paws, neck and shoulders are pure white but get that tinge of cream along her back and sides. The places just above her paws are a grey colour and her face is also coloured grey. Her eyes are a beautiful bright blue.
Featherpaw appears to have a large build but it's mostly her thick fur that gives it such an appearance. She has muscles hidden beneath her fur and is not built for flexibility.

Which kitty; Sprucehawk | Berrypaw

Role; Adopted kit | Friend

Other; Nada c:

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 24th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Name; Featherpaw

Age; 6 moons

Gender/Pronouns; Female [She/Her]

Personality; Shy | Kind | Gentle | Patient | Loud | Loyal | Strong | Bright | Polite | Stubborn | Strong-Willed | Fierce
Most view Featherpaw as a quiet cat. Truthfully, she is quite reserved. She is quite shy and not a bit extrovert. She's more of an introvert and not very willing to walk up to a random and start up a conversation. Featherpaw prefers to stick with those friends that she already knows. She's the type of cat to hang around a small group of cats everyday and not make new friends unless someone introduces her.
Featherpaw truly has a heart of gold and is very kind. She is patient and very encouraging. Despite her shyness, she is a very likeable cat snd would be very popular if it weren't for her reserved nature. Featherpaw is quite selfless and thinks of others before her. She is obedient and not a trouble-maker. She hates wasting the time of others and tries to get things done as well and quickly as possible. She puts effort into all that she does and works very hard to please others. Featherpaw has the gentleness of a queen and has a soft voice too. She is great at comforting cats and always ready to listen to your problems. She is peaceful and despises violence, even though she knows that she'll eventually have to. She's also very polite and apologises for her friends whenever they do something that's not so polite. Featherpaw absolutely adores kits and loves playing with them. Whenever she has a little time to spare, she'll head off to the nursery. She hopes to one day have kits of her own. Featherpaw is also very bright as an apprentice. She's eager to learn and very determined too.
Featherpaw is shy and gentle, but she's not always so shy. Around her group of friends, Featherpaw is very loud. She is always piping up with ideas of what they could do and can be a very fun cat. It's honestly as though she's became another cat. She's not quite as polite and has a tendency to interrupt others. It's mostly because being around her friends gives her a bit of confidence to speak up. She becomes adventurous and more daring. She still warns her friends if they come up with a dangerous idea, but she never stops them. Rather, she tags along and gives it a shot too.
Featherpaw is indeed very kind and gentle, perhaps too gentle. Even just from her appearance, she appears to be weaker than her clan mates. Truthfully, she is not quite as strong as the rest of her clan mates. However, she's not completely vulnerable. She's actually stronger than she seems. She is brave and courageous and doesn't like backing down from a challenge. She doesn't need constant supervision and is perfectly capable of fighting for herself. She knows how to look after herself and isn't always the angel she appears to be.
Featherpaw is quite a stubborn cat. She is strong-willed and likes things to go her way. She never shows her displeasure when something doesn't go the way she wants it too, but she certainly feels it. She does not let her mind get swayed very easily and once she has an idea, she's not very willing to do something else. She's willing to listen to other ideas, but not always willing to do it. She normally ends up agreeing out of not wanting to put up a fuss, but not with an argument first. Featherpaw is also very fierce. She is protective of her friends and family and would do anything to keep them safe. She watches out for them a lot and the moment she see's danger, she warns them. Featherpaw can become a little overprotective at times. With her stubbornness, she is determined to protect her family and friends but becomes too overprotective. With her fierceness, she can also become rather rude or mean towards anyone she sees as a threat. She doesn't like taking risks.

Appearance; Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3 | Ref 4
Featherpaw is a very beautiful ragdoll cat. She has medium length fur and her base coat is white with a creamish tint to it. Her chest, paws, neck and shoulders are pure white but get that tinge of cream along her back and sides. The places just above her paws are a grey colour and her face is also coloured grey. Her eyes are a beautiful bright blue.
Featherpaw appears to have a large build but it's mostly her thick fur that gives it such an appearance. She has muscles hidden beneath her fur and is not built for flexibility.

Which kitty; Sprucehawk | Berrypaw

Role; Adopted kit | Friend

Other; Nada c:
Both accepted! I’m open to role play whenever!

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 24th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

She based off one that died in a polt and I didn't know she would die, I could change her to cinnamon it's a type of orange(she's kinda an adventurer and a fighter. Sweet but could be mean if people mess with her or family/friends. The brave one)(I tried my best on that one)
Okay! Anywhere from cinnamon to black is fine, but cinnamon would be perfect! His other sister is black (her name is Sablepaw)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old December 28th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Paige~

bump!

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-