RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 02:22 AM

Old March 17th, 2021, 10:07 PM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

// @Nightmare

Following behind her mentor and into the territory, Webpaw began looking around. She had been through here many times before, but she had never gotten a chance to take a good look at it. As she was looking around, she caught a wif of the familiar smell that surrounded the fresh kill pile. "I smell some prey over there. I'm gonna go check it out", she said, slowly walking towards the scent. She couldn't tell if it was fresh or not, but she hoped there was something there.
Old March 18th, 2021, 05:14 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
You are........an awful cat. I hope........your clan realizes......who you are.....and gets rid of you............like mom did. Fox choked, his eyes bright in pain. He lashed out weakly but hit only air, and eventually he lay still, breathing shallowly, resigned to what his brother was going to do.
Badgerpaw
***_________***

"My leader wouldn't do it as long I don't hurt one of my own clanmates. She believes in me and i will see every rogue die under my claws. One day all those weak shadowclan cats will be gone and us strong ones will remain!", he growled.

Badgerpaw aimed at his neck with his jaws. He ripped his throat out. He backed up and blood dripped from his face.

(powerplay done with permission for the plot)

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 20th, 2021, 03:33 PM

My Mood: Confused

Silverspider padded through the pines, taking in the sights and sounds of the world away from camp. It had been so long since the queen had been away from the nursery, this world now seemed so alien. No loud noises, no annoying mini-cats. Just birdsong filling the forest and wind rushing through the trees. Her kits wouldn't be born for another moon, so hopefully she would get to enjoy this for at least a few more days before she was confined to the camp. Silverspider stopped by a puddle to lap up some water.
(open)

Character Site
You can bump me after 48 hours! Sometimes responses get buried or I don't notice them.
Please visit my poetry shop!
How Jake died: He was struck by a meteor while sitting on a fence.
Don't believe me? Google it.
Remember: At the end of the day, Bonekit will always be the bigger baby!
Old March 21st, 2021, 05:46 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Badgerpaw watched as his brother stopped breathing. he had no remorse at all. He could care less about what he had done. He was no brother to him. He didn't need a brother or a family for that matter. The apprentice began to think of what he was going to do with the body. he would have to think fast or other cats would probably ask what happened. He looked around.

// @feather lily; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 21st, 2021, 01:23 PM

My Mood: Bored

@Angelique

frogpaw followed the smell of blood, he did kill the weak after all and if a cat was hurt and wanted help where weak. as he walked closer it was not what he expected badgerpaw? he asked he then saw the body he was proud, though he didnt know badgerpw as much as he wanted he still felt proud of his friend

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old March 21st, 2021, 10:39 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Lukas Novick

Since he didn’t trust all of the hunting patrols to come back with prey in time, Finchwhisker had decided to go out for a hunt himself. And in the process, he could get Shadepaw done with his hunting training requirements. “Shadepaw, get a move on!” he called over his shoulder as he strolled out of camp, heading out into the territory. Two of the other hunting patrols had been sent off to specific locations this time around, but he planned on scoping out the general area of ShadowClan’s land. Cats consistently failed to bring back much prey, but the deputy was entirely convinced that there was indeed a decent amount of prey within these parts of the territory. Plus, he needed to check a couple of things for something upcoming that he’d been planning for the apprentices.

Once he’d walked on for a few moments, the dark tabby halted and turned around, checking to see whether Shadepaw was following. He’d wait here a few moments for his apprentice to catch up, and if he decided not to come at all, he’d be continuing on without him.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old March 22nd, 2021, 10:55 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@Lukas Novick

Since he didn’t trust all of the hunting patrols to come back with prey in time, Finchwhisker had decided to go out for a hunt himself. And in the process, he could get Shadepaw done with his hunting training requirements. “Shadepaw, get a move on!” he called over his shoulder as he strolled out of camp, heading out into the territory. Two of the other hunting patrols had been sent off to specific locations this time around, but he planned on scoping out the general area of ShadowClan’s land. Cats consistently failed to bring back much prey, but the deputy was entirely convinced that there was indeed a decent amount of prey within these parts of the territory. Plus, he needed to check a couple of things for something upcoming that he’d been planning for the apprentices.

Once he’d walked on for a few moments, the dark tabby halted and turned around, checking to see whether Shadepaw was following. He’d wait here a few moments for his apprentice to catch up, and if he decided not to come at all, he’d be continuing on without him.
Shadepaw heard Finchwhisker call his name and bounded off towards the area he heard the voice but when he arrived he realized that Finchwhisker was already up ahead. Running at full speed to catch up to his mentor before he left without him he called out "wait for me"

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old March 22nd, 2021, 03:28 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

@leopardstrike4

Pumpkinpaw

When they reached the territory, Pumpkinpaw meowed,
“You can shut up about your amazingness or whatever, I don’t give two mousetails, so you can save your breath.”
Old March 22nd, 2021, 05:07 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas Novick View Post
Shadepaw heard Finchwhisker call his name and bounded off towards the area he heard the voice but when he arrived he realized that Finchwhisker was already up ahead. Running at full speed to catch up to his mentor before he left without him he called out "wait for me"
It wasn't too long of a wait before Finchwhisker spotted and heard his apprentice running toward him. "Good. Now that you're here, I need to give you a brief lesson before we start hunting. Let's not waste any time," he said, motioning for Shadepaw to come stand in front of him. "Show me your best impression of a hunter's crouch." Kits always liked to play-hunt in the nursery, so the deputy assumed Shadepaw had likely attempted the crouch before, or at very least heard of it. The plan was to go through the crouch, stalking, pouncing, and then they'd be all set. It was definitely on the more basic side of skills, but they could delve into more advanced techniques and trickier types of prey some other time, when they weren't on a patrol.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old March 22nd, 2021, 10:47 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
It wasn't too long of a wait before Finchwhisker spotted and heard his apprentice running toward him. "Good. Now that you're here, I need to give you a brief lesson before we start hunting. Let's not waste any time," he said, motioning for Shadepaw to come stand in front of him. "Show me your best impression of a hunter's crouch." Kits always liked to play-hunt in the nursery, so the deputy assumed Shadepaw had likely attempted the crouch before, or at very least heard of it. The plan was to go through the crouch, stalking, pouncing, and then they'd be all set. It was definitely on the more basic side of skills, but they could delve into more advanced techniques and trickier types of prey some other time, when they weren't on a patrol.
Shadepaw gave a quick nod then dropped down into a low crouch keeping himself balanced. It was not hard to do a hunter's crouch, but it worried Shadepaw how long he would have to stay like this. "Is this ok" he asked hoping Finchwhisker would say yes.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer