Last post by bubble[error].
Today 07:47 AM

Old January 27th, 2024, 03:08 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat Apprentice Applications

SHARPKIT? / SHARPPAW?

Your in the clearing talking with some cats when all of the the sudden Sharpkit appeared out of the corner of your eye, you look to see what Sharpkit was doing and she was watching the herb patrol come in with herbs. You get concerned and walks over to Sharpkit, you ask Sharpkit what she was doing and she replied she was looking at the herbs, you ask for there name and they happily reply” My name is Sharpkit, I love to look about herbs and learn about them” she replied happily.

Sharpkit looked at the herbs, most of the herbs she could identify” ooh chervil goldenrod and comfrey and poppyseeds, marigold and cobwebs” she purred amused with the look of the herbs.

you ask Sharpkit about being medicine cat and what she would do. Sharpkit looks at you with a confused look” i would heal my clan no matter what happens” she replied gently with a grin, her ears flicking with curiousity.

“ lostspark what’s it like to be medicine cat? I like talking and listening” she purred” you know you could try and find new herbs and try them out, i know there’s lots of herbs but ther could be so much more herbs!” She chirped happily

Sharpkit flicked her tail” Lostspark can I help carry the herbs into the medicine den please!!” She squealed energetically, you allow it and she helps you take it into the herb storage, you put the herbs in a organized way, Sharpkit quickly learns what you do and she copies you by putting the herbs she carried into the right organization pile

[ This paragraph is just made up if Sharpkit got chosen and is medicine cat apprentice]

Sharppaw woke up yawning, she looked around before peering out of the medicine den, everyone was still asleep, she turned around and went to the herb storage to quietly see if there were any herbs they needed. The young apprentice turned around at the sound of a warrior, she left the herb storage and approached the warrior”good morning lad is there a problem?” she asked curiously before turning to see more warriors appear in the den, by the time the warrior replied, lostspark seemed to get the rest of the warriors. Her ears turned to the lad and nodded” aye find a nest and rest I’ll be right back with the herbs” she replied before hurrying to the herb storage, her thought holding captive of what the Tom explained, she grabbed cobwebs, marigolds and poppy seeds. After grabbing them full in her mouth she returned to the Tom.

Sharppaw sighed*I can do this* she reminded herself as she chewed up the marigold into poultice, her paws moving the poppy seeds towards the warrior, the molly then applied the poultice on the warrior gently, after she finished applying the wounds with marigold and cobwebs,” you’ll be fine lad your wounds will heal up nicely but they will be a permanent scar” she purred soothingly.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; January 27th, 2024 at 04:00 PM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 04:33 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Act 1: The Request:

Feathers flew everywhere as the blue-grey tabby ran to the medicine den. Once he arrived, he made sure he appeared presentable, readjusting the various feathers in his fur. Lostspark may have been blind, but Featherpaw still wanted to look nice. Although showing himself off was not why he was here.

Featherpaw: Lostspark, are you here?

Lostspark is busy treating some cats. Her ears flick in Featherpaw's direction, but other than that, she's not paying attention to him.

Featherpaw: Well, I know you may be busy... but I just wanted to ask you something. I- I would really like to be your apprentice. E-Ever since I was a kit, I was incredibly interested in herbs and wanted to know all about them. The role of medicine cat requires lots of dedication and responsibility, and I wish I could do more than just sit around doing nothing. I want to help ShadowClan thrive, and even though I have been working hard to train as a warrior apprentice, that doesn't mean I cannot be yours.

Featherpaw notices the medicine cat slightly turn towards him once she is done with the other cats.

Featherpaw: Now you know why I want this job, I think you should know more about me before making any rash decisions. I tend to be impulsive, and I admit, I can be very prideful, as well as extremely sensitive and sometimes argumentative. But I am willing to improve myself for the sake of everyone else. I also have another thing to confess- I had plans of leaving ShadowClan to look for someone. But I've changed my mind, ShadowClan is my home, it always has been and it always will be.

The blind medicine cat smiled faintly, almost as if she liked young Featherpaw's guts for trying.

Featherpaw: Oh. A-and there's one more thing- If, by some starsforsaken miracle, I do end up as your apprentice, I swear on my life to follow you and Dawnstar's instructions, and I promise to use any and all the herbal knowledge I currently have, and what I may learn from you if necessary. But only for healing everyone.

The tom got up, swishing his plumed tail, and left, grateful for Lostspark listening to him.

Featherpaw: Thank you for letting me talk to you about this.

Act 2: The Interview.

The teenager(RavensCall) fiddled with her white mask whilst she waited outside for her interview. Hearing her name called, she excitedly ran inside.

Interviewer: Why did you want to apply for this position?
RavensCall: I've been part of this community for a few years now, and I've loved to get to know everyone here. I've always wanted to be in a position like this, and I hope you let me show you my talent.

The interviewer scribbles something on their clipboard, their attention diverted from RavensCall.

Interviewer, boredly: Uh huh... Are you aware of how much commitment this job requires?
RavensCall: Of course I do!

Interviewer: Well, are ya willing to put in the effort if you end up getting the job?
RavensCall: If I wasn't, do you think I'd apply for it?

The interviewer clicks their pen in annoyance.

Interviewer: sighh .... Anyways, are you easy to contact?
RavensCall: Yes. I'm available on site and on discord.
Interviewer: What do you think of Rose?

RavensCall, confused: Why the heck are you asking that?
Interviewer, nonchalantly: So you and her can get along with and work well with each other.
RavensCall: Uhm, me and Rose are kind of friends but not really, I mean we've interacted both in and out of the roleplay... And she said she liked my plots...
Interviewer: Your plots... Hmmm... They write down more things.

A few minutes of silence pass, and RavensCall awkwardly stares at the Interviewer.

Interviewer: You may leave now.
RavensCall: Thank you for having me. The masked girl gets up and leaves.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; January 31st, 2024 at 09:26 PM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 10:51 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

good luck!

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old January 28th, 2024, 11:08 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; January 28th, 2024 at 11:33 AM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 11:11 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Good luck!!

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old January 28th, 2024, 01:20 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty

Name: Wrenflower
Appearance: a grey she-cat with blue eyes and black spots
basic personality (not really important): Calm, chill type thing

not much of a backstory but she finds a big interest in medicine and knows some basics, she gets along with people really well and can bring up some nice convos. im online a lot so i shouldn't have many issues with posts! also very interested in roleplays! so that wont be much of a problem always open to Communcation and ill do my very best to be as reliable as i can!

hope this gives decent details! (also hope i didn't over do it apologies if i did!)

[

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge

Last edited by .Sunshine.; January 28th, 2024 at 01:22 PM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 02:12 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Good luck everyone!

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 28th, 2024, 10:58 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Annoyed

Bluepaw's Application! <3

here!

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector
Old January 29th, 2024, 08:06 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

AHHHHH I LITERALLY HAVE THE PURRFECT CAT FOH THIS BUT AM CRAZY BUSY RN IRL SO

GOOD LUCK YALL
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old January 29th, 2024, 10:31 AM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Snowpaw

==============

Meet Snowpaw! A happy-go-lucky, white shecat who is always upbeat. She loves a good challenge, and when she gets focused, she can get pretty serious.
She's an honest optimist, but she will admit when she fails.

I think you'll love her!

Snowpaw is a happy-go-lucky, honest optimist. She's quite upbeat! But when she needs to be focused, she gets pretty serious! She will always admit to her failiures. She doesn't enjoy real fighting and does what she can to stop it.

She'll always put a smile on her patients' faces!

Though.. she also has slight anxiety at times and can have short/small mental breakdowns. Though it's easy for her to talk her feelings away.

Snowpaw is a bright white shecat with small hints of a cream colorpoint. She has big, round, blue eyes and a bright smile.

She has a long, fluffy tail. She has medium-length fur with a femenine, charming shape. She has a fluffy, small swoopy tuft of fur on her head inbetween her ears.

(this is in snowpaw's perspective)

As a warrior apprentince, I didn't take pride in the fighting lessons and was a bad hunter. Instead, I drifted away to sniff and pick herbs.

My friends teased me saying I would be a good medicne apprentince, and I would just look at them and say, "Yes, I'd be great at it!" When i realised I could, I just had to come try.

I plan to be the best medicine cat i can be! I'll put a smile on patients' faces, and laugh them silly!

As they say,
"Laughter is often the best medicine."

done in snowpaw's perspective

I, Snowpaw of shadowclan,

pledge to dedicate my paws and mind to healing,

my heart to all those sick,

my support to all those suffering,

and my life to being a healer.

White = Snowpaw

Black = Interviewer

Why do you want to heal?

It has been my calling since kithood, and I've always longed to try my paws at healing.

Do you think you will be a good apprentince?

I believe i will, and i'll always listen to my mentor.

Do you have healing experience?

I always snuck into the medicine den as a young kit, longing to learn about every herb. I learned simple cold treatments and how to get out thorns.

Anything else?

The pledge. I've pledged my life to healing.

Snowpaw fiddles in her den, sorting herbs. A kit limps in, and Snowpaw looks over. "Thorn in your paw?" She asked. "Yup, a big one," the kit nods, still limping. Snowpaw guides the kit to sit in a nest. Then she clamps her teeth around the thorn, yanking it out. Blood slowly oozes from the wound.

Snowpaw cleans it with wet moss and puts a bit of poulitce on it. "There you go!" The kit looks at her gratefully. "Just be careful, it may be sore. Make sure not to infect it."

Snow sat in her den, and watched as a queen tumbled in, screeching in pain. She immediately realized what was happening- the queen was having kits! The guides the queen to a nest and gives her stick to bite. "Push, push!" She'd encourage.

The second a kit would pop out, she broke it out of its sac and sat it aside for the mother to groom. After the healthy kits were born, she gave the queen borage to produce healthy milk.

The queen stayed in the den a day or two, then left for the nursery with them.

• i get grounded sometimes and may not be on
  • i have a busy schedule
  • i am willing to dedicate my free time to being the SHC MCA owner & roleplayer
  • i will learn all i can about WCO's herbs used for perfect roleplay

Hope you enjoyed that style!^^

Last edited by braveleopard.; January 31st, 2024 at 08:51 AM.