Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 03:17 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:12 PM
Frost and Dust Training
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:10 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Eden
Today 03:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 15th, 2017, 09:48 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

"I don't know much about clans," Berry pawed at the dirt "but I can tell thisis a very important responsibility. I just wanted to tell you that before I said goodbye."
Old March 15th, 2017, 09:51 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Cat (Star :3) View Post
"I don't know much about clans," Berry pawed at the dirt "but I can tell thisis a very important responsibility. I just wanted to tell you that before I said goodbye."
Snowsong's smile faltered. "So...You're leaving?" The Siamese she-cats ears turned back in disappointment, but her ice blue eyes were understanding.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; March 15th, 2017 at 09:52 PM.
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:28 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

"I'm sorry," Berry ducked her head "I don't want to, really I like it here, but I'm just so scared that I don't belong."
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:34 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Cat (Star :3) View Post
"I'm sorry," Berry ducked her head "I don't want to, really I like it here, but I'm just so scared that I don't belong."
Snowsong tilted her head, studying Berry for a moment. "If you like it here, why leave?" She smiled a little bit. "You like it here, thats enough to make you belong."

Forever...

Old March 15th, 2017, 11:38 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Cocking her head to the side, the tabby warrior listened to his words. They were-- captivating. Interesting. She'd never heard anyone paying any attention to those attributes of a leader. And they sounded so sweet...so hopeful...Hawkfeather loved the thought of them, and a shudder went down her spine as a smile came onto her maw. "You think of leaders in such a different way. And I think you're right-- that makes sense, it seems right, y'know? I mean, what if leaders weren't friendly? We'd all end up under another Ratnight! And what if they were worse? I mean, if they believed in StarClan it would be okay cause we wouldn't be being killed off and stuff," Hawkfeather mewed, her hues sparking with sudden fear and excitement at the same time.

The thought of ending up under the rule of another cat like Ratnight-- the thought of living like that again-- it terrified her. No, Gyrestar would be a much better leader, and she would appreciate his leading skills. Right? Surely he would be a good leader. She wanted him to be so badly, but wanting something and it actually happening were two completely different things. She used to think if you wished for something hard enough, it would happen. "Have you ever wanted all your wishes to come true? Cause when I was younger, up until a little while ago, I used to think that if you wished for something super hard, it would happen. And I did that-- y'know, when Ratnight took over?-- But it never happened. So I gave up. Sort of half-wishing that things would go better. And then they did, but it was too late. Wishing lost it's power...guess only so many things can go right, huh?" She asked with a small smile.

She almost wished that she would believe in wishing again, but then stopped. No-- the time for just sitting around wishing things would get better was over. The time for action was past, and it was weak now. Wasn't it? No, the time for action was past now...but would it return was the real question. She didn't want it to. She wanted everything bad to be over, and for good times to come back again. They were slowly returning, but everyone was always on guard. At least, she was...she was no longer always cheerful, though most of the time it appeared that way. It was the part of her she liked best. The part that she would always remember. The part that she wanted to keep with her forever.

But cats changed, and moved on, as she knew all too well. She'd had Firefall, and Steelpaw, and Wrenclaw-- everyone moving through her life just as quickly as they'd entered it. Hawkeye. Birdsong. Berryspirit. Every one of them leaving her just as quickly as they came into her life, and every time she had been heartbroken, but she'd moved on. At least she would see them again in StarClan; well, some of them. But she was in no rush to get there. Right now there were cats in her life who needed her here, and she wouldn't leave them.

She'd see Wrenclaw around, of course...there was no way for her not to. Wrenclaw was her best friend and he still lived in ThunderClan, didn't he? Of course. She would see him at some point, which made her happy. A smile spread across her maw just at the thought of her friend, and was rapidly growing. She was thankful for his company, not to mention the company of the cat she was currently with-- Bluejay. He seemed nice. And at least he wasn't making fun of her cheerful nature or anything, she'd been teased about it before and didn't like it...but she was incredibly thankful for it. "Aw, you wanna talk about it? To me, your new best friend?" Hawkfeather asked, cocking her head to the side with a slightly playful smile before her grin grew.

"Wait, am I your best friend? Because you're my new best friend, I mean everyone's my friend but if you want to be my best friend you can, because I would never let anyone not be my best friend, who would do that? Not me, that's who, and I really like you cause you're a really great cat so if you want to be best friends that's totally fine with me!" Hawkfeather mewed all at once, a grin still on her maw. She was always saying things like that, which sometimes drove other cats crazy and sometimes attracted them to her. It all depended on the other cat's personality, and she wasn't quite sure about Bluejay's yet. One thing that she was sure of...she really liked him. He seemed like a decent cat to be around, which Hawkfeather was thankful for.

"A golden rock. I've never seen a golden rock before, have you? I mean, I've seen grey rocks. And semi-silver rocks. And even some orange rocks, what a weird color for a rock, huh? Ooh, and white rocks! White rocks are the best, they're my favorite!" Hawkfeather mewed, jumping to her paws and flashing a smile in the tom's direction, before she settled down again. It was probably a metaphorical rock that he had been talking about. Blowing it again, Hawkfeather! She thought to herself with a stern twitch of her tail. She cocked her head to the side at his next words, but didn't reply...she wasn't quite sure what he was talking about, anyways. He wasn't bad at all! Most likely, he was talking about her. That must be it.
The silver tom cocked his head to the side and flicked his tail tip, his blue hues danced with curiosity as well as attraction, although he himself still hadn't realized this. He still didn't know what this emotion was, what was infiltrating his heart, what was messing with his common sense. He's heard his sister talk about it before, these feelings, though he couldn't remember what exactly she was explaining, but it made him itch. He wanted to get closer, he wanted to feel her fur brush his, drown in her scent, everything, all of it. Then it clicked. He loved her. He loved her a lot, she was able to make him feel so many different emotions, make him feel happy, sad, confused, determined, curious, elated, annoyed, whisful, all of it. He turned his attention down to his paws and shuffled them, he felt his fur heat up, now that he knew exactly what he was feeling, he no longer understood how he was supposed to react to Hawkfeather, he didn't know if she would see the love and longing that danced in his eyes if he looked at hers. He took in a deep breath and decided to look up, he instantly locked eyes with the other, he had just realized how beautiful her eyes were, he just realized that he could get lost in them, and in all honesty, he wouldn't mind it. He perked his ears towards the golden she cat and smiled, a once in a life time thing for him "Ah, thank you? To be honest it's better for other cats to think differently than for all of us to think the same I think. Or else we'd be push overs." he sighed, he realized how naturally the words rolled off of his toung, he let out a snort at how mouse-brained he was acting, he was worrying over nothing. He looked at the ground and brushed away a small pebble with the back side of his paw after accidentally resting his paw on it. "And I would hate to have another leader like ratnight, and even if they believed in Starclan, they would still probably kill, with that toms personality, they would probably convince everyone else that was for starclan." he snorted, his whiskers quivered. The thought of ratnight brought back bad memories, his clanmates dying right in front of his eyes, and he couldn't even do anything, at the time, he didn't even know if he could protect his sister at the time. The reign of the dark leaders was an awful time for all clans.

Upon the mollys question he looked back up and flicked his ear, he was confused, wishes, had he ever made any wishes? He couldn't remember a time when he had enough time to make a wish to Starclan, or when he ever threw a wish into the universe and hoped, or wished, that his wish would come true. After a few seconds of digging up old memories he looked up at the molly and smiled softly, he had remembered one "One, only one though. I wished for things to be different. I wished for my mother to be alive, for my father to love us, for Dovecloud to stay in Thunderclan with me, for Wingdrop to go back to normal. And at one point, I even wished that I didn't even come to the clans at all, that I had died in the fire with my mother. But I'm happy I didn't, because if I did, I wouldn't have met you." he said, he hadn't realized how quickly the last words had fumbled out of his mouth, he didn't plan on saying that last part aloud, but he did. He let out a small, barely audible gasp and shuffled his paws, he hoped that she would take it as a friendly gesture, but, deep down he hoped that she would understand what he meant. Upon her sad conclusion to her question he let out a snort "Alhough wishing may make you feel safe, nothing can truly gen achieved unluess you fix it yourself. But....yes.....if you truly, truly wish for something to happen, Starclan could decide to give you a little miracle. he said softly, he didn't really believe in such things since it never worked for him, but he didn't want her to be sad, he wanted her to continue smiling, to continue being joyous, to continue being her.

He felt as though his heart had been stabbed, clawed, broken, beat up. Best friend she didn't feel the same way that he had felt towards her. The little flicker of hope had burned out at those two words, though he had to give her a small smile, she was trying to help him. Bluejay ha realized that they had just met, but he still hoped, and honestly at this point, began to wish, which was something he had given up long ago. "I don't think I can find the right words to explain it....it's....hard to say." he trailed off, it really was, although he put up a sassy, know it all front, he wasn't in tune with his emotions, every time he tried to explain them he chocked up, his words would get stuck in his throat, and he hated it. Even if he could explain it, he didn't know if he could tell Hawkfeather his raw emotions, because he believed that he may spill everything, including this supposed one sided love. As he neatly wrapped his tail around his paws he began to weave his white lie "I don't see why not, I would love to be friends with you." he said sweetly, so sickingly sweet. It hurt him to say those words aloud, his love for her was soon to be buried benieth lies of friendship, and he hated the feeling of it.

Once she began to talk about rocks he began to chuckle "I didn't know you like rocks so much, should I go collecting for you or do you already have half of the Riverclan river bank hidden benieth your nest?"
he joked, he didnt mind that she didn't get what he was trying to say, it added a little light in his dull world, made him brighter. For a few seconds he even believed it was contagious, her happiness, her bubblyness, because he began to feel that way as well the longer he stayed around her.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 16th, 2017, 12:03 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

A stormy coloured tom scanned the camp, searching for a particular cat. Stormstrike had only been a warrior for a mere 4 moons, and he had to admit it was always a strange feeling, waking up each morning, ready to go train, only to realise you were no longer an apprentice. Sure he had had four moons to get used to it, but he just couldn't seem to adspt. He had always had the same problems as a newly made apprentice, but that lasted for a much shorter period of time. Now that he was a warrior, he was much more....free. He wasn't constantly badgered to wake up early in the morning to go do training, unless he had to go on dawn patrol. He could always volunteer to go on a patrol without waiting for permission from his mentor. The warrior would always miss his apprentice days, but he was excited for his future. His future as a warrior.
Stormstrike shook his head and told himself to focus. After searching for a few more moments, he finally found what he was looking for. The pelt of a certain siamese. "Snowsong!" Stormstrike exclaimed as he rushed at full speed towards the new deputy. As he got nearer, he leapt up a short distance from the ground, ready to tackle his best friend.

@Random Melody

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; March 16th, 2017 at 12:04 AM.
Old March 16th, 2017, 12:12 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
A stormy coloured tom scanned the camp, searching for a particular cat. Stormstrike had only been a warrior for a mere 4 moons, and he had to admit it was always a strange feeling, waking up each morning, ready to go train, only to realise you were no longer an apprentice. Sure he had had four moons to get used to it, but he just couldn't seem to adspt. He had always had the same problems as a newly made apprentice, but that lasted for a much shorter period of time. Now that he was a warrior, he was much more....free. He wasn't constantly badgered to wake up early in the morning to go do training, unless he had to go on dawn patrol. He could always volunteer to go on a patrol without waiting for permission from his mentor. The warrior would always miss his apprentice days, but he was excited for his future. His future as a warrior.
Stormstrike shook his head and told himself to focus. After searching for a few more moments, he finally found what he was looking for. The pelt of a certain siamese. "Snowsong!" Stormstrike exclaimed as he rushed at full speed towards the new deputy. As he got nearer, he leapt up a short distance from the ground, ready to tackle his best friend.

@Random Melody
(AAAAHH STORM BABYYY <3 <3 XDD)
Snowsong whirled around when she heard a familiar yowl, her black ears shooting up as a familiar gray pelt came toward her. "Stormstrike!" She exclaimed happily, then her ice blue eyes widened when she realized he wasnt gonna stop. She simply giggled and launched herself forward slightly, though of course the tom still barreled into her nonetheless.

"Its been forever! Where have you been?" She purred teasingly, giving the Tom's ears a few affectionate licks as she beamed at her best friend, "We got a lot of catching up to do! Now get off of me ya great lump!" She laughed, her eyes shining playfully.

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; March 16th, 2017 at 12:13 AM.
Old March 16th, 2017, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
(AAAAHH STORM BABYYY <3 <3 XDD)
Snowsong whirled around when she heard a familiar yowl, her black ears shooting up as a familiar gray pelt came toward her. "Stormstrike!" She exclaimed happily, then her ice blue eyes widened when she realized he wasnt gonna stop. She simply giggled as her best friend barreled into her, the Siamese she-cat's black tail flicking back and forth.

"Its been forever! Where have you been?" She purred teasingly, giving the Tom's ears a few affectionate licks as she beamed at her best friend, "We got a lot of catching up to do! Now get off of me ya great lump!" She laughed, her eyes shining playfully.
(XD. Snow has just got herself a barrel of cuteness!)
Stormstrike crashed into Snowsong, laughing loudly as he did so. "Oh i've been here and there. Doing training. You knowm the usual," Stormstrike replied, his pale yet bright blue eyes glimmering with joy. It had been ages since he had had a chat with Snowsong, and now was the perfect opportunity. He now had the chance to congratulate her on her new position as well. The grey tom nodded in agreement and rolled of his friend.

"For your information, i'm not a lump. I'm one of the best looking cats around. No one can match up to my good looks," Stormstrike joked as he got to his paws, stretching out a paw to help Snowsong up. The warrior wasn't normally as confident when he spoke to others cats, though that always immediately changed when he was with Snowsong. He just let go of his shyness.
(Just imagined the Nala and Simba scene where Nala licks his cheek and Simba looks lost XD)

Old March 16th, 2017, 12:28 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
(XD. Snow has just got herself a barrel of cuteness!)
Stormstrike crashed into Snowsong, laughing loudly as he did so. "Oh i've been here and there. Doing training. You knowm the usual," Stormstrike replied, his pale yet bright blue eyes glimmering with joy. It had been ages since he had had a chat with Snowsong, and now was the perfect opportunity. He now had the chance to congratulate her on her new position as well. The grey tom nodded in agreement and rolled of his friend.

"For your information, i'm not a lump. I'm one of the best looking cats around. No one can match up to my good looks," Stormstrike joked as he got to his paws, stretching out a paw to help Snowsong up. The warrior wasn't normally as confident when he spoke to others cats, though that always immediately changed when he was with Snowsong. He just let go of his shyness.
(Just imagined the Nala and Simba scene where Nala licks his cheek and Simba looks lost XD)
(Omg XDDD)
Snowsong giggled as she took his paw, letting him help her to her own paws. The she-cat grinned at her best friend, giving a playful roll of her ice blue eyes. "Well I have to agree on that," She teased, flicking her black tail over the gray toms ears, smiling. The deputy shook out her short white fur, eyes sparkling as she studied Stormstrike. "But you're still a lump." The side of her mouth pulled up into a teasing smirk, her head tilting to the side as she grinned at him.

Forever...

Old March 16th, 2017, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
(Omg XDDD)
Snowsong giggled as she took his paw, letting him help her to her own paws. The she-cat grinned at her best friend, giving a playful roll of her ice blue eyes. "Well I have to agree on that," She teased, flicking her black tail over the gray toms ears, smiling. The deputy shook out her short white fur, eyes sparkling as she studied Stormstrike. "But you're still a lump." The side of her mouth pulled up into a teasing smirk, her head tilting to the side as she grinned at him.
Stormstrike pretended to look offended. "Oh thank you. Has anyone ever pointed out how fat you look?" Stormstrike said jokingly, amusement in his pale blue eyes. He obviously didn't mean it, but he enjoyed a good laugh. And he knew that Snowsong wouldn't take any offense to that, she wasn't that kind of cat. Something quickly popped into his mind. "You're deputy now!" Stormstrike suddenly exclaimed, a wide grin on his maw. He was overjoyed for his friend. He knew she deserved it and couldn't think of a better cat for the job. Of course, he had a few doubts. Now that she would be busy with duties, would that mean she wouldnt have any time for him?

Closed Thread