Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:39 PM
Training 101 | P
Last post by Madelaine
Today 11:35 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Ian
Today 11:29 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:27 PM
A new love? (Lightningpaw...
Last post by Madelaine
Today 11:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2020, 06:17 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: December Gathering

@Snow Carrot

Sparkfrost nodded slowly, contemplating this, “I...understand. Thank you both.” He answered. Before Larkstripe could respond, a longhaired smoke tabby apprentice approached the trio, looking a bit concerned, her lemon yellow eyes wide.
“Excuse me, I’m sorry to interrupt—“
she decided to tread lightly, she was interrupting a group of warriors after all, “But...I overheard you mention a rogue called Sirius...did you...did you say that he was dead?” She asked, voice wavering.
Sparkfrost and Larkstripe both paused, glancing at each other, “Well...yes. He is dead. Does he mean anything to you?” Larkstripe finally asked.
The apprentice, a ThunderClan cat called Falconpaw stiffened, “No.” She lied immediately, “I only wish that I had been the one to end him. I apologize for the intrusion.” She answered, before dipping her head and departing.
Sparkfrost was silent for a moment, his eyes wide.
Larkstripe sucked in a deep breath, “Well, there you have it, another vote of confidence. My prodigal brother has saved us all again.” He quipped.
“For the love of StarClan, Larkstripe—“ Sparkfrost declared.
“You should go tell her you did it, make a new friend! We are Clan cats after all, you know as well as I that it is violence that brings us all together.” Larkstripe chimed teasingly.
Sparkfrost huffed, rolling his eyes, “You cheeky, smartmouthed, fish-licking son of a WindClan—“
“He was your father too, brother, if you’re about to imply that I am the way that I am because of Sorreltail, well...” Larkstripe trailed off, looking his brother up and down, “You certainly didn’t inherit your thoughtless bravado from Heatherpelt.” He retorted, with sly grin.
Sparkfrost snorted, and attempted to act offended despite his brother’s teasing lightening his mood, “You should hope I never see you on the battlefield, you carp smelling bald fox—“
“Nonsense,” Larkstripe interrupted, “Would you really like for your kits to have an estranged uncle?”
Sparkfrost immediately stiffened, his eyes going blank, his pelt growing hot as he fought the urge to glance at Sagebrook. He fumbled, mouth open, brow furrowed.

(ERROR:sparkfrost.exe has stopped working)

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Last edited by ghostwriter; December 14th, 2020 at 06:17 PM.
Old December 14th, 2020, 06:19 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

[Shrikepaw - SC - TAKEN]
Shrikepaw slipped into the area with an irritated ear flick and after surveying the area quickly slipped away to a quiet shadowed area to observe the gathering. He wasnt a social cat by nature at all and the whole idea of the gathering rubbed him the wrong way, there was such a thing as playing too nice with ones enemies after all and so wasnt well inclined to participate. Sadly though knowing cats he'd be dragged into a conversation with some idiot sap looking to walk over and play nice and he'd have to talk to them.... yay. Worst thing of all this mess though was the lack of sleep was cutting into his valuable training time and stars (or lack of them) knows he'd rather be in a much different forrest then this.

--------------------------------
[Adderfang - SC - TAKEN]
Another day another gathering and yet another example of Dawnstar acting like a child in front off all the clans gathered. Maybe it was some secret plan she didnt know about but Adderfang just didnt see the point of antagonising the windclan leader when they were already doing so on her borders on the regular. Still even as she sighed and shook her head she could enjoy Dawnstars muscles scan the area for someone she knew to talk to if she wasnt otherwise approached. Contrary to what many might believe Adderfang loved gatherings and the chance to talk civilly with other warriors not in her clan, it was this type of interaction that made the clans a group and not a loose collection of rogues after all.

[Gravehound - TC- OPEN]
It was with a slightly envious grin that Gravehound sat on the sand nearer to the shore and dug through the grains happily. The mute tom wished that thunderclan had a beach as part of their territory, he loved it here, but he was very pleased that riverclan was kind enough to let the other clans come here for the gathering. So while he couldnt come here and enjoy normally he at least could enjoy the still slightly warm sand now for the gathering. He could also hopefully bring something back for the kits that couldnt come too! Granted he could dig up enough shells but as he pulled yet another ridged shell from his hole the fluffy tom didnt really think that'd be an issue. So he dug, not expecting any cats to come and talk to him (they never did but he couldnt let that bother him) used to cats walking away at gatherings once they found out he was mute.

Last edited by Rani; December 14th, 2020 at 08:01 PM.
Old December 14th, 2020, 06:37 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
[Adderfang - SC - OPEN]
Another day another gathering and yet another example of Dawnstar acting like a child in front off all the clans gathered. Maybe it was some secret plan she didnt know about but Adderfang just didnt see the point of antagonising the windclan leader when they were already doing so on her borders on the regular. Still even as she sighed and shook her head she could enjoy Dawnstars muscles scan the area for someone she knew to talk to if she wasnt otherwise approached. Contrary to what many might believe Adderfang loved gatherings and the chance to talk civilly with other warriors not in her clan, it was this type of interaction that made the clans a group and not a loose collection of rogues after all.
@Mia
Blueface nodded to Meadowvalley, then turned. he was determined to interact this time.
Blueface padded up to the tom.
"hi, I'm blueface, what's your name?
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old December 14th, 2020, 06:57 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkstripe View Post
@Snow Carrot

Sparkfrost nodded slowly, contemplating this, “I...understand. Thank you both.” He answered. Before Larkstripe could respond, a longhaired smoke tabby apprentice approached the trio, looking a bit concerned, her lemon yellow eyes wide.
“Excuse me, I’m sorry to interrupt—“
she decided to tread lightly, she was interrupting a group of warriors after all, “But...I overheard you mention a rogue called Sirius...did you...did you say that he was dead?” She asked, voice wavering.
Sparkfrost and Larkstripe both paused, glancing at each other, “Well...yes. He is dead. Does he mean anything to you?” Larkstripe finally asked.
The apprentice, a ThunderClan cat called Falconpaw stiffened, “No.” She lied immediately, “I only wish that I had been the one to end him. I apologize for the intrusion.” She answered, before dipping her head and departing.
Sparkfrost was silent for a moment, his eyes wide.
Larkstripe sucked in a deep breath, “Well, there you have it, another vote of confidence. My prodigal brother has saved us all again.” He quipped.
“For the love of StarClan, Larkstripe—“ Sparkfrost declared.
“You should go tell her you did it, make a new friend! We are Clan cats after all, you know as well as I that it is violence that brings us all together.” Larkstripe chimed teasingly.
Sparkfrost huffed, rolling his eyes, “You cheeky, smartmouthed, fish-licking son of a WindClan—“
“He was your father too, brother, if you’re about to imply that I am the way that I am because of Sorreltail, well...” Larkstripe trailed off, looking his brother up and down, “You certainly didn’t inherit your thoughtless bravado from Heatherpelt.” He retorted, with sly grin.
Sparkfrost snorted, and attempted to act offended despite his brother’s teasing lightening his mood, “You should hope I never see you on the battlefield, you carp smelling bald fox—“
“Nonsense,” Larkstripe interrupted, “Would you really like for your kits to have an estranged uncle?”
Sparkfrost immediately stiffened, his eyes going blank, his pelt growing hot as he fought the urge to glance at Sagebrook. He fumbled, mouth open, brow furrowed.

(ERROR:sparkfrost.exe has stopped working)
(Lol oh gosh I feel for them poor childses )

For the last few moments, Sagebrook had almost felt as if she was intruding on a private conversation.

And then Larkstripe mentioned kits, an amused glimmer in his sea-green eyes.

Sagebrook felt Sparkfrost stiffen next to her, but at first, her brain could only process confusion. Sparkfrost's kits? What did Larkstripe--

Oh.

Willing herself not to screech, or run away, or do anything similarly mortifying, the only thing she managed to accomplish was not looking at Sparkfrost, blushing so warmly she half-expected her fur to burn off. She opened her jaws to reply, but it seemed her voice had stopped working-- and for once, she couldn't blame it. Come on, Sagebrook. Get a hold of yourself.

Was the thought really that bad that she was this defensive? No, she realized. This wasn't defiance. It was...

She finally found her voice. "No, I don't think he would," she mewed easily, surprised at how smoothly her voice came out. "Or maybe I don't know you so well, Sparkfrost? Estranged uncles are very popular with the kits nowadays." Well, at least her humor hadn't abandoned her. She wouldn't have blamed it if it had run off to some lonely hole to die a slow, humiliating death.

Tensely, she waited for Sparkfrost's response.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site

Last edited by crumbl; December 14th, 2020 at 06:57 PM.
Old December 14th, 2020, 07:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@:Grimmlin: @Rani @Xmas Bliss @elysian @Rainquail @implimm

Frostpaw stalked confidently into the gathering, she didn’t see them all, but spotted a few of them, she dipped her head,” I’d like to introduce you to my new apprentice, Eaglewhisker...that’s your name right? Yeah, Rosewhisker as I thought. Buckstar thought I should take an apprentice so this is my apprentice Tawnywhisker. ” she meowed flashing a grin to the other medicine cats.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 14th, 2020, 07:04 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyrat View Post
risingmoon’s ears would pick slightly as he realized that he had gotten approached, making the tom widely grin and turn to face the apprentice and dipped his head enthusiastically in greetings before speaking, “oh hey there! name’s risingmoon, i belong to the one and only windclan, nice to meet cha!” he would say brightly, before shifting and rested down on his haunches, “sooo.. charredpaw- have you ever been to any gatherings before?” he would question with a small hum, quirking a brow curiously.
Only 1,no-one really talks to me. Windclan? Really don't you guys like running and junk? *Charred paw newer,softly he got an uneasy feeling*

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by panchiko; December 8th, 2021 at 10:47 PM.
Old December 14th, 2020, 07:09 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Checkmate View Post
@Peril

She snorted, she wasn't gonna take that as an reply. Poking softly at the apprentices shoulder "cmooon at least one will do. Doesn't matter if its not exciting. Besides you can't let a stinky old river clan cat have all the spotlight can ya? Your shadow clan! Your bound to have some " that was bound to get a reaction right?
l Brackenpaw l
The she-cat laughed and smirked, "Well, I recently found an old fox den with my friend. It was pretty cool, we even made a nest that was really comfortable!" she smiled in triumph. She hoped this she-cat would be her friend, she didn't have many.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old December 14th, 2020, 07:13 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Peril

She gave a hum to that, that peeked her interest. Even gave her some ideas for them. "Ya know what else you can do ? You can make that your secret hang out spot. Everyone needs one " she smiled . Says the one who doesn't have one... Tail swishing "wanna chat again at the next gathering ?.. I figured I better ask before the gathering ends too soon -"

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 14th, 2020, 07:16 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Checkmate View Post
@Peril

She gave a hum to that, that peeked her interest. Even gave her some ideas for them. "Ya know what else you can do ? You can make that your secret hang out spot. Everyone needs one " she smiled . Says the one who doesn't have one... Tail swishing "wanna chat again at the next gathering ?.. I figured I better ask before the gathering ends too soon -"
l Brackenpaw l
The she-cat nodded, "Yeah we can talk next Gathering! I'd love to. And the secret hangout idea is awesome!" she said excitedly. She smiled more and sighed, "I wish ShadowClan would arrive sooner instead of dead last, it would give me a little more time to talk."

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old December 14th, 2020, 07:16 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Sure Willowpaw wasnt really a child anymore (more of a mid to older teenager) but she didnt let that stop her form having fun ever! So when Lionpaw placed her paws on the tabbies chest she had no problem with reaching up with a large soft paw and batting at the other apprentices whiskers not even bothering to get up. "Hiya Lionpaw! Im Willowpaw! Or Willowsomething soon enough I guess because Im gonna be a warrior soon just you wait!" She delared giggleing as Lionpaw chased her own tail. The bobtail didnt really see the draw but she didnt have a tail of her own so what'd she know really, if Lionpaw thought it was fun let her have fun.

Cocking her head curiously the apprentice looked up at the yelling molly asking with a chirp "What'sa yotiebug? Is that a name or something? I dont recognise it must be like a special windclan thing. Well I mean I know what a bug is, I can find you a bug if you want one... OH! I can get you a sand bug easy they live on the beach and even though theyre super jumpy and bouncy I bet we can collect at least some without them escaping! Oooooh but if yotiebug is a cat I wanna meet them, new friends are great!" Growing tired with being stuck in place Willowpaw wiggled around eventually getting herself sitting up straight even if her front paws pranced in place as she did so.

@punkscape @Mumble
Closed Thread