Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 26th, 2024, 01:47 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Orange Tree! [Orangeblossom Finder]

Bump :3
Old March 26th, 2024, 02:31 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

placeholderr

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old March 27th, 2024, 10:16 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Welcome To The Nightmare
SPIDERKIT
male - he/him | young kit | ThunderClan
a tiny light orange, orange, and black tom with bright dark green eyes, his right ear is folded, and he has curly fur

He has a bit of a... A chaotic streak. He is determined to be a good warrior, but he often acts irrationally. Despite his irrationality, he is sweet and can seem very vulnerable and innocent. He loves to bring gifts to everyone he knows, and he often comes bearing gifts into any situations. Despite his chaotic good attitude, he is very very shy. Like... He will not be the first to speak to someone. Despite all of his good qualities, he is very clingy. And he has a dark side - he is way too over protective, and he will fight anything to ensure the safety of his family. Not only that, but he can oftentimes be defiant and kind of annoying. But he only does that to protect those he loves and cares about.

IDEAS: I'm thinking that he could get into quite a few scuffles with other kits and younger apprentices before others learn to back off and leave him and his siblings alone?

@Dolomedes - placeholder!

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; March 27th, 2024 at 10:47 PM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 10:33 AM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

How about Orange teaching Mountainkit something?
Old March 29th, 2024, 02:59 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Meet Blazekit!

Blazekit is a ginger tabby tom with darker points, white front paws and gold eyes.

In many ways, Blazekit is your typical tomkit- confident and extroverted, playing and wrestling with other kits with no regard for how dirty his pelt will get. However, one thing that separates him from the rest of the kits is his love of learning. He is always willing to learn something or practise a move. Blazekit is logical and observant. He is also honest, which means he can come off as blunt, however his sense of humour carries him through most of those situations.

Some of Orangeblossom’s caring nature has rubbed off onto Blazekit, and especially as he gets a little older he will look out for the other kits in the nursery, even if he’s not good at comforting them.

However, Blazekit has his faults. He is judgemental and can be narrow-minded. He sometimes makes insensitive comments and doesn’t apologise for them because he thinks he’s in the right (although this trait will probably mostly disappear as he gets older). He can also sometimes be too sceptical of things. He’ll be watching Springlight closely to make sure she's the one for Orangeblossom.
@Dolomedes

Last edited by kittycatburmise; March 30th, 2024 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention, whoops!
Old March 29th, 2024, 06:08 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Rose’Kit
// Male ~ Two moons Old ~ ThunderClan ~ Kit \\
“So what if I was born too close to the thorns? A rose is a rose, right? Leave me alone.”

Rosekit’s social life is a bit… rusty, for lack of a better word, at the moment. He hasn’t realized that this is simply because the only times he ever approaches his clanmates is to poke fun and tabbed obnoxiously at them. With his feisty and mildly emotionally-torturous personality, he has yet to find friends. Now, looking on the bright side, he might just have a chance with Orangeblossom.

Of course, with the wide age gap, these two wouldn’t be extremely close friends, and certainly not best friends. Rosekit would admire Orangeblossom’s sociability, Orangeblossom could bug him with dry humor and his friendly personality, and some dynamic could arise. Now onto the details.

Rose’Kit: A Basic Explanation

Rose’Kit’s biography is in my signature, and if you’d like all of the details, feel free to check that out.

As for important information when it comes to Rosekit’s possible friendship with Orangeblossom, you’ll have to know about the way Rosekit acts around others. I’ll dive deeper into explanation in the plot ideas, but for now, I can tell you that Rosekit will change as he grows. He will get more mature before apprenticeship hits, get a little less reckless with his words, and calm it down with all of the sassiness. Currently, he won’t hesitate to be as much of a bother as he possibly can, but that will change with age. He’s just bored and lonely, searching desperately in the darkness of boredom for some entertainment, and oftentimes, that entertainment involved batting at other people’s tails and faces.

Fortunately, once six moons hits, somebody would’ve gently knocked some sense into him.

Rose’Kit and Orange’Blossom: Dynamic

Rosekit is a fun-loving, clever, and reckless soul. Orangeblossom seems to be positive, loyal and social. From my perspective, I think the image of Rosekit slowly maturing with Orangeblossom by his side, Orangeblossom calling him out when he notices that Rosekit/Future-Rosepaw-and-Rose’River is about to get himself into something stupid and risky. Rosekit does and will do a handful of risky things that put himself in both physical and mental danger, especially during apprenticeship, and Orangeblossom might be one of the leading factors in what’s keeping him from completely getting himself killed.

Orangeblossom could play the role as both a friend and a somewhat-mentor figure. He would keep Rosekit’s reckless behavior under control and try and keep him as safe as he can. In return, Rosekit will throw gossip explosions at him, repeatedly come with questions like, “Yo- how many pebbles ya’ think I could swallow before a fun lil’ trip to the medicine hut? Eh?”, and use Orangeblossom as a role-model, something to try and make himself more like. An icon of sorts.

Rose’Kit and Orange’Blossom Plot ideas: Main idea

The main idea here is that Orangeblossom will help raise Rosekit up mentally into soemthing stronger, smarter and wiser. Orangeblossom would take the fiery-wreck that Rosekit currently is and prod at it until it finally becomes something healthy and clever. From there and on throughout his life, their friendship would stay stable, and Rosekit/paw/river would use Orangeblossom’s shoulder as something to cry on during disaster.

So speaking of crying and disaster, I’m planning on putting Rosekit through some good ol’ emotional trauma, because that’s just what I do to the characters I love most. Rosekit, Rosepaw at the time, will get into a fight with someone he was very, very close to (both physical and emotional) and during the aftermath, just lay out in some infamous bush in ThunderClan territory and cry himself to a pulp while hating almost everything. I like to imagine somebody like Orangeblossom finding him there, being lovely and comforting like the good soul they are, and guiding Rosepaw home once it’s over.

And for some other things, here we are:
Little Idea 1)- Rosepaw realizes he’s got himself his first crush. I’m still deciding how problematic this situation will get, but Orangeblossom could realize that something’s definitely wrong with this said-crush and their relationship with Rosepaw, maybe advise Rosepaw against putting too much trust in them, aware of the likely dangers.

Little Idea 2)- Orangeblossom teaches Rosekit some basic things about self-defense (maybe more) after Rosekit won’t quit begging and pleading him to

Rose’Kit and Orange’Blossom Interactions: First Meeting

Rosekit will probably do something completely idiotic during their first meeting that Orangeblossom can remind him about every once in a while during their future. He’ll start off trying to be a bother, making fun of Orangeblossom for every little thing that he can, and finally, exaggerate that annoyance, lunge at Orangeblossom and wind up getting himself sprawled painfully on the floor, looking just as stupid as he feels. To make things worse for Rosekit, Orangeblossom might accidentally snort a laugh or something along those lines at the sight of Rosekit’s struggles.

Orangeblossom could offer to show Rosekit how to properly lunge at something. Rosekit be a little grumpy, but more than willing to learn a thing or two. In the end, Orangeblossom could make some comment about how he’d like to teach him a thing or two about manners one day as well, mostly as a joke, and Rosekit will take it pretty well. He’ll realize he likes Orangeblossom, make some bratty comment, and leave.

From there, the duo could interact enough times for Rosekit to let slip that he admires Orangeblossom, feel humiliated for being a good person, and the friendship could grow.

Rose’Kit and Orange’Kit Friendship Development: Time periods

Kitten-Days:

During the beginning of his kitten days with Orangeblossom, Rosekit will be a brat. He will be obnoxious, stubborn, reckless, risky and a little self-ctritical after noticing how little friends and/or rivalries he has in his life. Orangeblossom will arrive and see some potential in Rosekit’s emotional development, recognizing Rosekit’s ambition, fun-loving nature, internal desire to be the best he can and his physical strength. Orangeblossom could encourage Rosekit to take steps closer to taking on a better personality and bettering relationships with his peers. As he and Orangeblossom become friends, a Rosekit will mature and change for the good, allowing his cleverness and ambition to lead him where he needs to go, along with some dangerous decisions and recklessness. I can image that Orangeblossom would be one of the cats who Rosekit turns to and smiles proudly at during his apprentice-ceremony. I’m sure that smile would be returned.

Apprenticeship:

During the start of his apprenticeship, Rosepaw and Orangeblossom will like to pair up for some conversation a lot. Rosepaw will come with questions about his training, social things, and just basic life things for a while, and start to put more and more trust in Orangeblossom. I can’t tell you how Orangeblossom will feel about Rosepaw because it isn’t my place to decide, but Rosekit will really like his friendship with Orangeblossom. Orangeblossom would become Rosepaw’s official idol and hero. But once things like unhealthy relationships come and creep up on Rosepaw, the stress of these issues will make Rosepaw also view Orangeblossom as somebody he just needs for emotional support, and if he doesn’t get enough of it, he’ll just drown in his own misery. So that’s… fun, but I can assure you that Rosepaw will have picked up some other friends by now to take some of that weight off of Orangeblossom’s shoulders. Throughout his apprenticeship, Rosepaw Will experience more change. For the good, he will get a lot stronger (lots of training, hard-work, and millions of posts and roleplays), tougher and smarter. But his problems will also make him really distrustful, closed off from many who he once appreciated, and a little cold-hearted. Orangeblossom would be his escape from these forming negative personality traits, and Orangeblossom’s company would be a safe space where Rosekit can ramble, laugh, and gossip and much as he likes, let everything out that he keeps shoved inside of him.

Warrior-Hood: This one here is assuming that Orangeblossom has not died off!

His new tougher-self keeps getting in the way of could-be deep relationships, but that’s just where Orangeblossom’s existence would be helpful. Roseriver will still come to Orangeblossom with questions and requests for guidance. Roseriver wil be extremely reckless with his romantic life and get himself caught up in all sorts of crap, and no matter how hard Orangeblossom tries to show him healthier and happier lifestyles, Roseriver will ignore that advise out of his own excessive wish for fun and risk, but he’ll still feel bad for shutting Orangeblossom’s advise out. In the end, Roseriver will hear out Orangeblossom’s recommendations and take them to heart and head. Maybe he’ll even find a happy love life.

All of these are technically plot ideas, though, so no pressure. Decline whatever.

Anyway, none of this has to be accepted. Feel free to say no to anything and everything that you want to.

If this gets accepted, I am always open for more plot ideas, so you can go ahead and throw them at me whenever you’d like.

Have a nice day, and of course, enjoy your time roleplaying Orangeblossom!

// @Dolomedes \\

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay or just chat, I’m all open!

Character Biographies // Roleplay and Relationships Finder/Tracker

~ Fritz ~

Old April 1st, 2024, 11:08 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Epiales

I am open to some interactions with Rattail to see how dynamics between the two work out and then if it works out in a way I like (which it will likely be) I am open for a close friend role :3

For Wheat/Vixenkit I would like more information; Personality, dynamic with orange, dynamic with Springlight, other things! I like seeing fleshed out characters if possible for an important role like this (:

@blxze.

I adore what I have seen of Sproutfleck! I would be interested in some interactions, perhaps in the upcoming patrol (if both Orange and Sprout make it in), so I get an idea of how their characters would mesh, then I'll see if I feel Sprout is right for the role. The important roles such as siblings and best friend are the ones I am a bit picky on, sorry /w\

@the kitty

I would be very open to seeing interactions between Glimmer (pretty name btw) and Orange! Let me know any ideas you have, private or public, and anything else :3

@Spartan-117

I am very interested in what you have for Spiderkit!! I'm pretty sure that its a wip so I'll leave this as it looks super good so far!

@nyx

I would be down, what lesson are you thinking?

@kittycatburmise

Blazekit looks like a super fun character so far!!! I just wanted to let you know that I am waiting for a few more applications (or just a while longer just in case) before selecting any siblings!

@Weekend-Wondering

I have absolutely fallen in love with Rosekit's character!!! Or at least the little bits and pieces that I got to see in your post here! I am 100% up for this dynamic and I think it'll be very fun and you got pretty close with most of the Orangeblossom personality guessing though her can be a bit reckless himself. As I was reading this I was thinking maybe this could be a sort of found family between the two and maybe as extension Rosekit would gain some pseudo siblings through Orangeblossom's siblings especially because his siblings are around Rosekit's age, though that would be up to you and the siblings' roleplayers when that is decided. I am open to starting the roleplay whenever you want, private or public is up to you, I don't mind either way.

I will be thinking of some plot ideas for the two as soon as possible, it's just on the later side for me right at this moment so my brain is too mush. So far the only one I have thought of plays off the sibling meeting which would be Orangeblossom, in concern of rosekit's (or paw's) socializing, would try and introduce the younger tom to his sibling's. I think that another thing would be that there is a healthy amount of banter and teasing between the two because as much as Orangeblossom is very 'golden-retreiver' energy he is also an older brother which means its basically his job to tease his siblings and sibling adjacent a bit, all in good fun of course, Orange would make sure that he wouldn't take it too far.

I'll vm you anymore ideas I have for the two, if that's alright with you, I am very excited for their dynamic to play out :]!!!!
Old April 2nd, 2024, 04:41 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

@Dolomedes

I love the idea of a found family relationship, as well as the pseudo siblings! Knowing these ‘siblings’ would definitely have some impact on Rosekit’s failing social life, give him an easy chance to get to know some others. I’ll ask the roleplayers of the siblings about it sometime! When it comes to Orangeblossom’s teasing, I’m sure Rosekit would try and get that backfired in some form or fashion.

About roleplays, would it be alright if we get one started either later today or tomorrow? If you’re busy, there’s no rush on beginning it, and we can wait. Whenever we do, could it be a private roleplay?

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay or just chat, I’m all open!

Character Biographies // Roleplay and Relationships Finder/Tracker

~ Fritz ~

Old April 2nd, 2024, 08:17 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
@Epiales

I am open to some interactions with Rattail to see how dynamics between the two work out and then if it works out in a way I like (which it will likely be) I am open for a close friend role :3

For Wheat/Vixenkit I would like more information; Personality, dynamic with orange, dynamic with Springlight, other things! I like seeing fleshed out characters if possible for an important role like this (:

@blxze.

I adore what I have seen of Sproutfleck! I would be interested in some interactions, perhaps in the upcoming patrol (if both Orange and Sprout make it in), so I get an idea of how their characters would mesh, then I'll see if I feel Sprout is right for the role. The important roles such as siblings and best friend are the ones I am a bit picky on, sorry /w\

@the kitty

I would be very open to seeing interactions between Glimmer (pretty name btw) and Orange! Let me know any ideas you have, private or public, and anything else :3

@Spartan-117

I am very interested in what you have for Spiderkit!! I'm pretty sure that its a wip so I'll leave this as it looks super good so far!

@nyx

@kittycatburmise

Blazekit looks like a super fun character so far!!! I just wanted to let you know that I am waiting for a few more applications (or just a while longer just in case) before selecting any siblings!

@Weekend-Wondering

I have absolutely fallen in love with Rosekit's character!!! Or at least the little bits and pieces that I got to see in your post here! I am 100% up for this dynamic and I think it'll be very fun and you got pretty close with most of the Orangeblossom personality guessing though her can be a bit reckless himself. As I was reading this I was thinking maybe this could be a sort of found family between the two and maybe as extension Rosekit would gain some pseudo siblings through Orangeblossom's siblings especially because his siblings are around Rosekit's age, though that would be up to you and the siblings' roleplayers when that is decided. I am open to starting the roleplay whenever you want, private or public is up to you, I don't mind either way.

I will be thinking of some plot ideas for the two as soon as possible, it's just on the later side for me right at this moment so my brain is too mush. So far the only one I have thought of plays off the sibling meeting which would be Orangeblossom, in concern of rosekit's (or paw's) socializing, would try and introduce the younger tom to his sibling's. I think that another thing would be that there is a healthy amount of banter and teasing between the two because as much as Orangeblossom is very 'golden-retreiver' energy he is also an older brother which means its basically his job to tease his siblings and sibling adjacent a bit, all in good fun of course, Orange would make sure that he wouldn't take it too far.

I'll vm you anymore ideas I have for the two, if that's alright with you, I am very excited for their dynamic to play out :]!!!!

:3
oki
I tend to roleplay the characters as see how they play out, but
for the sake of this because I like to roleplay so much...
Vixen, although I do have Frost, I didn't quite get to flesh out the character from when he was a kit, so-- I wanted to have Vixen be a bit more socially awkward, and either look up to Blossom and Spring a lot for being so confident and brave (and Vixen has a bit of a learning disability, which makes her socially awkward)
With Blossom he, vixen, looks up to him for being, again, confident and wants to follow in their footsteps
For Spring, perhaps, Vixen wants to learn

extra: for Vixen I want a bit of a learning push back, but this kind hearted gentle soul who can get ticked off easily if pushed wrong
but you can fix any details you don't like thinking I made this up on a whim

{CURRENT FINISHED PERSONALITY}

Vixen... otherwise known as Wheat, (Nyx gave me a cool idea), has two personalities. One he holds for Orange, and the other She holds for Spring.
She/he does have a bit of a learning disability as I said though, still to push them back a bit.
She does, still look up to Orange and Spring-- of course, in different ways
When Orange and Spring are together it's a bit of an overload for them since they don't quite know what to do (hence the two personalities)

personality for Orange: they tend to need a bit more of a pick me up, sort of down, sort of up but never quite in between either. But they will push that aside to be as good as he can for Orange, even if they can't really understand much that most kits at their age can

personality for Spring: very light and kind. Constantly looking out for others, still trying to be the best they can be, but letting in more emotion, being more relaxed. Helping out Spring if they needed.

personality for both: currently unknown until I get there I think. Like I said, they will probably have little overloads were they aren't sure what to do with themselves. Wether to be kind or to be confident and uncaring of what others thinkg

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀
TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ )
Ravenswings was here :>
Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army
finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0
Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere!
leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN!
CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started.
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; April 2nd, 2024 at 08:41 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 08:35 AM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

@nyx

How about tree climbing?