Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Shrew
Today 11:08 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:53 AM
WindClan Training...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:48 AM
A Guide to _______
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:45 AM

Old April 4th, 2018, 10:27 AM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
[ @Panda I don't know how much you write in a Roleplay post, so imma just write something lol ]

Lightpaw swiveled his ears behind him making sure his fellow apprentice and Clanmate was still following and she hadn't broken off to hunt something on her own. He was glad when he heard her following behind him, so he closed his eyes and pricked his ears, listening for prey, then opened his mouth, smelling for prey. He stopped when he scented something familiar. He turned to Harepaw,"Mouse! And by the sound of it I'm guessing it's a whole nest of em!" he mewed excitedly, not sure if Harepaw could smell them, or hear them for that matter.
(We can just keep it casual. Paragraph length doesn't normally matter to me :3 )
Harepaw quietly followed behind Lightpaw as they searched for prey. She would normally be talking her head off at this point, but she understood hunting needed to remain quiet so prey wouldn't be scared off. Scenting for prey herself, she almost didn't notice when Lighpaw had stopped, and bumped right into him. "Ah, sorry." She meowed quietly. Her tail began to twitch with excitement; it wasn't often you found a whole nest of mice. She opened her mouth to scent the air, and sure enough, she could smell quite a few mice. "By its scent, I think they're in the buried under the pine needles of that tree over there." Her voice quieted to a whisper. "Why don't you take the right of it, and I'll take the left? We can pounce at the same time, and hopefully, we'll be able to get more than just two of them." Once she finished, she started to walk to the right of the mouse nest, but realized she had never heard Lightpaw agree. She stopped herself abruptly, and turned around waiting for his consent.
Old April 4th, 2018, 10:43 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
(We can just keep it casual. Paragraph length doesn't normally matter to me :3 )
Harepaw quietly followed behind Lightpaw as they searched for prey. She would normally be talking her head off at this point, but she understood hunting needed to remain quiet so prey wouldn't be scared off. Scenting for prey herself, she almost didn't notice when Lighpaw had stopped, and bumped right into him. "Ah, sorry." She meowed quietly. Her tail began to twitch with excitement; it wasn't often you found a whole nest of mice. She opened her mouth to scent the air, and sure enough, she could smell quite a few mice. "By its scent, I think they're in the buried under the pine needles of that tree over there." Her voice quieted to a whisper. "Why don't you take the right of it, and I'll take the left? We can pounce at the same time, and hopefully, we'll be able to get more than just two of them." Once she finished, she started to walk to the right of the mouse nest, but realized she had never heard Lightpaw agree. She stopped herself abruptly, and turned around waiting for his consent.
Lightpaw agreed,"Sure. But we'll have to pounce in different places in order to not bump heads," he laughed. He opened his jaws again and smelt the pine needles that she was talking about just up ahead. He went to one side of it and signaled with his tail for her to be quiet. He knew that she had made the plan of spreading so he knew that she knew what to do which was why he didn't signal to tell her where to go. Lightpaw breathed for a moment. His coordination was almost never good, and he had a valid reason for that, which was why he was hoping he could land, if not squarely on the prey, somewhere where he could at least hook one or two with his claws and then deliver a killing bite to its neck.

(Okay! :3)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 4th, 2018, 11:16 AM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:

Lightpaw agreed,"Sure. But we'll have to pounce in different places in order to not bump heads," he laughed. He opened his jaws again and smelt the pine needles that she was talking about just up ahead. He went to one side of it and signaled with his tail for her to be quiet. He knew that she had made the plan of spreading so he knew that she knew what to do which was why he didn't signal to tell her where to go. Lightpaw breathed for a moment. His coordination was almost never good, and he had a valid reason for that, which was why he was hoping he could land, if not squarely on the prey, somewhere where he could at least hook one or two with his claws and then deliver a killing bite to its neck.

(Okay! :3)
Harepaw nodded, and consciously had to close her mouth to keep herself from talking. She quietly scuttled to the opposite side of Lightpaw, and tensed her large haunches. She scented the air once more to be sure of where the mouse nest was, and once she was sure, she readied herself to pounce. She flicked her tail to the left-front side of the nest, indicating where she would pounce, then lashed her tail in a signal to pounce. Her haunches shot up like a spring, and propelled her directly on top of the nest. From there, she bit down into the pine needles, feeling her teeth sink into one mouse and her claws sunk into another one. Once she was sure she had the one at her claws stuck, she delivered a killing blow to the one in her jaws, and did the same to the mouse in her claws afterward. She looked down proudly at her two plump kills before looking over to see if Lightpaw had been as successful.
Old April 4th, 2018, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Harepaw nodded, and consciously had to close her mouth to keep herself from talking. She quietly scuttled to the opposite side of Lightpaw, and tensed her large haunches. She scented the air once more to be sure of where the mouse nest was, and once she was sure, she readied herself to pounce. She flicked her tail to the left-front side of the nest, indicating where she would pounce, then lashed her tail in a signal to pounce. Her haunches shot up like a spring, and propelled her directly on top of the nest. From there, she bit down into the pine needles, feeling her teeth sink into one mouse and her claws sunk into another one. Once she was sure she had the one at her claws stuck, she delivered a killing blow to the one in her jaws, and did the same to the mouse in her claws afterward. She looked down proudly at her two plump kills before looking over to see if Lightpaw had been as successful.
(Do you think that Hare and Light would've just met and decided to go on hunting patrol? XD)

Since Lightpaw didn't see her signal he only knew it was time to pounce at the loud noise of her paws slamming down on the nest. By then it was too late, but he tried to pounce on one anyways. He just barely hooked one with one claw but that mouse quickly escaped. He sighed and turned to Harepaw,"What'd you catch?" he asked, fluffing up his short pale brown brown fur from a gust of wind blowing through. He stared at her with bright amber eyes, awaiting her answer.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 4th, 2018, 11:47 AM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:

(Do you think that Hare and Light would've just met and decided to go on hunting patrol? XD)

Since Lightpaw didn't see her signal he only knew it was time to pounce at the loud noise of her paws slamming down on the nest. By then it was too late, but he tried to pounce on one anyways. He just barely hooked one with one claw but that mouse quickly escaped. He sighed and turned to Harepaw,"What'd you catch?" he asked, fluffing up his short pale brown brown fur from a gust of wind blowing through. He stared at her with bright amber eyes, awaiting her answer.
(Uhh I would think they already know each other, if not just seen each other around. We could just say its a mentor arranged thing.)
Harepaw frowned slightly, seeing that Lightpaw didn't understand her signal. "Sorry, I guess we should have exchanged signals at the beginning." She spoke apologetically, before digging both her kills out of the pine needles. "I got two mice!" Her tone turned excited as she laid down both her plump mice onto the ground. After letting them be on display, she quickly reburied them underground to come back to them later. "Good job smelling them by the way. I don't think I would've noticed them with all the pine scents covering them up." She tried to commend him, feeling bad that she had spoiled any chance he would've gotten to kill one.
Old April 4th, 2018, 11:57 AM

Quote:
(Uhh I would think they already know each other, if not just seen each other around. We could just say its a mentor arranged thing.)
Harepaw frowned slightly, seeing that Lightpaw didn't understand her signal. "Sorry, I guess we should have exchanged signals at the beginning." She spoke apologetically, before digging both her kills out of the pine needles. "I got two mice!" Her tone turned excited as she laid down both her plump mice onto the ground. After letting them be on display, she quickly reburied them underground to come back to them later. "Good job smelling them by the way. I don't think I would've noticed them with all the pine scents covering them up." She tried to commend him, feeling bad that she had spoiled any chance he would've gotten to kill one.
(I was just asking because I forgot to mention that Lightpaw is blind ^^' heh... XD)

"It's alright!" he mewed,"I can try to find some more if you want?" Lightpaw offered,"Oh! And congrats on catching two! Those things are surprisingly fast," he laughed. He closed his eyes again and started walking, listening and smelling for and hint of small life that they could potentially catch.

(Sorry it's short. I didn't know what to write X3)
Old April 4th, 2018, 12:29 PM

My Mood: Amused

SolarRise walked through the forest quiet echos of birds rising through the forest as she covered forest ground in small bonds she lifted her head a bit taking in the warm scents of prey perking up her ears keeping herself aware of any sound she stopped at the sight of a mouse the small creature bit into a nut rapidly not paying attention to anything else SolarRise knew this was the perfect chance to sneak up a kill for the clan so she went into a hunting crouch keeping her breath at a all time low and then she sneaked forward her paws silently touching the ground she suddenly came to a halt then after a few seconds she leaped powerfully at the creature pinning it down with her two front paws and swiftly giving it a killing bite
Old April 4th, 2018, 04:12 PM

My Mood: Amused

SolarRise stood up strait nodding at approval at her catch and then she picked up the mouse by the scruff in her jaws the scent overwhelming her nose she turned around and started to track her way back to camp in small bonds her eyes shinning with no emotion as she headed back to camp she sighed through the fur in her jaws loving the forest at this time she closed her eyes before breaking into a sprint opening her eyes she ran towards camp loving the feeling of the wind hitting her fur as she ran through the forest she slowed down walking into camp
Old April 4th, 2018, 06:53 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:

(I was just asking because I forgot to mention that Lightpaw is blind ^^' heh... XD)

"It's alright!" he mewed,"I can try to find some more if you want?" Lightpaw offered,"Oh! And congrats on catching two! Those things are surprisingly fast," he laughed. He closed his eyes again and started walking, listening and smelling for and hint of small life that they could potentially catch.

(Sorry it's short. I didn't know what to write X3)
(Really? I would've never guessed XD Also its no problem, like I said we can just keep it casual. Do you want her to already know this, or did out in the rp?)

Harepaw gave Lightpaw a brief nod before responding. "Yeah, use that brilliant nose of yours!" She cheered forgetting to keep quiet. Harepaw was never much good at finding prey, but she was great at catching it. Thanks to her powerful haunches, from which she earned her name, she always had very powerful leaps and pounces.
She began to walk along his side, occasionally scenting the air herself. The leaves under her paws made small crinkling noises, but she was careful not to walk to heavily so she wouldn't scare off all the prey.
Old April 4th, 2018, 08:52 PM

Quote:
(Really? I would've never guessed XD Also its no problem, like I said we can just keep it casual. Do you want her to already know this, or did out in the rp?)

Harepaw gave Lightpaw a brief nod before responding. "Yeah, use that brilliant nose of yours!" She cheered forgetting to keep quiet. Harepaw was never much good at finding prey, but she was great at catching it. Thanks to her powerful haunches, from which she earned her name, she always had very powerful leaps and pounces.
She began to walk along his side, occasionally scenting the air herself. The leaves under her paws made small crinkling noises, but she was careful not to walk to heavily so she wouldn't scare off all the prey.
(XD whatever you want!)

Lightpaw didn't even bother shushing her this time and just continued looking for prey. After a while he snapped open his eyes,"You buried the mice, didn't you?" he asked Harepaw. He hoped she had and if she hadn't, he hoped that no other carnivorous animals had tried and succeeded to take the mice.